Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,442 members, 7,816,008 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 11:27 PM

"My Husband Buys Chicken From Fastfood, Eats Alone, Hides Payment Receipts" - Family (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / "My Husband Buys Chicken From Fastfood, Eats Alone, Hides Payment Receipts" (33459 Views)

Pregnant Wife Files For Divorce After Husband Buys His Mom A Car(your Opinion) / Husband Buys Car For Side Chick, Abandons 4 Kids, Wife / Lady Narrates How Her Friend's Husband Buys Things From Side Chick For Wife (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "My Husband Buys Chicken From Fastfood, Eats Alone, Hides Payment Receipts" by NEUDUDE: 7:08am On Apr 18
Nahunger:

Don't mind those broke things, all they can offer is their legs, poor mental capacity, inability to regenerate funds, lack of creativity, only focused on Telemundo, zee world and synthetic hair.

Biko add infection to this list grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: "My Husband Buys Chicken From Fastfood, Eats Alone, Hides Payment Receipts" by theamazonguru(m): 7:09am On Apr 18
maleekberry:
You too buy 3 chicken from MEGA CHICKEN and hide the receipt inside your handbag or purse
You dey look for trouble.
And you think that woman can actually buy her own?
Someone that depends on the husband for everything including salt and Maggi.
Re: "My Husband Buys Chicken From Fastfood, Eats Alone, Hides Payment Receipts" by 247man: 7:31am On Apr 18
maleekberry:
You too buy 3 chicken from MEGA CHICKEN and hide the receipt inside your handbag or purse

And 2 will cut 4….
Re: "My Husband Buys Chicken From Fastfood, Eats Alone, Hides Payment Receipts" by drugBaronTINUBU: 7:46am On Apr 18
[quote author=AqualinaXYZ post=129493711]

99% of Nigerian women go into marriage broke and dependent on their men

na u decide not to date a working class lady na
my babe like this even get money for account pass me because she still dey stay her papa house
she expect nothing less than 400k and save nothing less than 300k every month and she is 26

Before you see Nigerian babe wey go into marriage with N1million omo u go need connection
no connection needed
just change your environment
Re: "My Husband Buys Chicken From Fastfood, Eats Alone, Hides Payment Receipts" by trumpcoat(m): 7:53am On Apr 18
May be he has not been served well with good portion of protein at home and he decided to help himself after all he worked for it and you as the full house wife will eat the best portion, its not fare now
Re: "My Husband Buys Chicken From Fastfood, Eats Alone, Hides Payment Receipts" by favour32(m): 7:55am On Apr 18
The woman nor sabi cook better food.

Most men don't eat out if their wives are good with cooking skills.
Re: "My Husband Buys Chicken From Fastfood, Eats Alone, Hides Payment Receipts" by Truvelisback(m): 8:05am On Apr 18
maleekberry:
Case settled.
Re: "My Husband Buys Chicken From Fastfood, Eats Alone, Hides Payment Receipts" by Nobodyany1: 8:19am On Apr 18
Think9ja:
I will treat my wife with every respect and love in the world.

Reason why i must marry a virgin. I'm never compromising that one. If you like have character more than mother Mary, if your hymen is not intact i will smash and go

Your hymen is my birthright as your husband and if you dont have it, that means youre denying me my birthright so i cant have anything to do with you

Very true my brother. Infact, I always say that the day virginity becomes stale or unimportant as some Nigerians claim it to be, is when the girl child is consistently born without a hymen.
Re: "My Husband Buys Chicken From Fastfood, Eats Alone, Hides Payment Receipts" by 2mch(m): 8:30am On Apr 18
Think9ja:

Reason why i must marry a virgin. I'm never compromising that one. If you like have character more than mother Mary, if your hymen is not intact i will smash and go

Your hymen is my birthright as your husband and if you dont have it, that means youre denying me my birthright so i cant have anything to do with you
Did you say birthright? Will you this small boy get away from the internet and go and wash your plates? This small children here commenting on topics that are beyond their age.

3 Likes

Re: "My Husband Buys Chicken From Fastfood, Eats Alone, Hides Payment Receipts" by BalogunIdowu(m): 8:32am On Apr 18
nlfpmod:

Credit: Sisi Yemmie

The question is has she joking quizzed him about it but everything comes online...

Na same people go dey say, no third party in our marriage...
Re: "My Husband Buys Chicken From Fastfood, Eats Alone, Hides Payment Receipts" by NOwazobia: 8:34am On Apr 18
Pressure wan finish the man for house,

so he say make him still flez himself once,... grin
Re: "My Husband Buys Chicken From Fastfood, Eats Alone, Hides Payment Receipts" by OniyideAmplify(m): 8:39am On Apr 18
If the man have the intention of hiding it you wouldn't have found it at all.

Secondly, the man is trying to find a way of surviving since you as a wife has failed to at least prove yourself as an asset, what's wrong in you stepping up by buying the meat once in a while and cook for the family as a good partner, I'm sure that man will be moved by that and try to man up by changing his decision on 'No festival No Meat'

Thirdly, this shows that probably maybe you don't have a job at all. So, all the responsibility is on that poor dude and as a typical Nigerian woman who of thinking, entitlement wan finish you.

He has done nothing wrong though, his friend might get it for him or he might be hungry on his way to work and decided to filled his belly and Chicken Republic is the only alternative.
Re: "My Husband Buys Chicken From Fastfood, Eats Alone, Hides Payment Receipts" by Think9ja(m): 8:42am On Apr 18
2mch:

Did you say birthright? Will you this small boy get away from the internet and go and wash your plates? This small children here commenting on topics that are beyond their age.

No be me say make you go end up with ashawo as wife oo. Toh
Re: "My Husband Buys Chicken From Fastfood, Eats Alone, Hides Payment Receipts" by Lovelydaisies: 9:00am On Apr 18
emmanuelewumi:

That doesn't mean he did not buy fish, egg and milk which are sources of protein.

The child is just a year old, milk and crayfish should provide the protein needed by the baby

All right. You can do the same thing to your family. Tell them bread is costly. Then go to ShopRite and buy bread for yourself. Then rationalise that there's yam, garri and akpu. Bread is not a must.

1 Like

Re: "My Husband Buys Chicken From Fastfood, Eats Alone, Hides Payment Receipts" by Inyaky(f): 9:02am On Apr 18
The comments I'm seeing are so funny, and it shows how most men have sold their birth rights to women. She says her husband (not her boyfriend) told her that she should manage and only eat meat occasionally eg Christmas, Easter, birthday etc but he goes out to buy chicken and then eats alone not even caring about their baby who needs it more. All the comments are in support of an irresponsible man, why did he get married in the first place if can't take of a family,(just 2 people) a man that can not take care of his family is an infidel. Now if wife find a way to make money to cater for her son or daughter ignoring her husband the same husband will start crying up and down that his wife is ignoring him or not performing her duty when he s doing the same can this kind of man expect loyalty? Another thing is that if the child grows to realize her mother s sacrifices and shows more love to her, the same set of people here will start crying that women usually poison their children forgetting past, you people should keep deceiving yourselves on Nairaland.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: "My Husband Buys Chicken From Fastfood, Eats Alone, Hides Payment Receipts" by Lovelydaisies: 9:02am On Apr 18
idahme:

Abeg the expectations you all put on men is sometimes overwhelming to a point where men live a short live because they want to keep up to the expectations of the society. Irrespective, sometimes the man should be given kudos for the burden he carries every day in order to keep the home running.

If such scenario happens from the one who has been carrying the family on his shoulders and not that he refuses to carry them any longer give him the benefit of the doubt and str

That a man is just one out of a million mene who has just decided to eat a little of his crumbs , men sacrifice everyday many even go hungry just for the family to live, many die trying to provide for the family and just a man is eating chicken for him to have energy to work more you guys want to kill him grin calm down life no suppose difficult like that.

Where i would have had great issues is if he doesn't care for his family at all, but that he sneaked out to get a chicken for himself is not issue for me. This isn't the norm most men will die providing for their family if one man decides to smile a little that's should never be a biggie. There is no one who will ever accept a man if he cries out to be taken care of but women and children will have them at support, who then gives the man a treat? Who then pampers the man? If this is the only way of pampering himself Omo make him do am life short.

It's never about supporting the male when issues come up, I am objective to the best of my knowledge but you see giving a man a treat it will never happen unless he does that to himself. Most women can never make sacrifices that the man does for the family, most Women can never do for the husband what the husband does for them this is a fact, if I ask you since you became adult how many times you have sponsored a date compare. To how many times men have sponsored your date I would be surprised to hear 10:90. Most ladies can't give their men a treat but only give pressure and make life more stressful to the already stressful life of a man.

You all should allow men breath, most men die carrying responsibilities of the family give them some slack.

Idahme, if you are married, apply your logic. If you aren't, change it. No wahala.
Re: "My Husband Buys Chicken From Fastfood, Eats Alone, Hides Payment Receipts" by surequality: 9:09am On Apr 18
You nor be better woman! If you be better woman you nor go bring this kind matter come online. It is a prove that you must have and has been spoiling and misrepresenting your husband before your friends. You nor get sense and you are not a wife material. If you like vess if you like change. mumu wife!
Re: "My Husband Buys Chicken From Fastfood, Eats Alone, Hides Payment Receipts" by NothingDoMe: 9:35am On Apr 18
Think9ja:

Lol. How many girls you marry out of all the ones you deflower?
Re: "My Husband Buys Chicken From Fastfood, Eats Alone, Hides Payment Receipts" by idahme(m): 10:03am On Apr 18
Lovelydaisies:

Idahme, if you are married, apply your logic. If you aren't, change it. No wahala.

Abeg rest, all of you will expect what u can't give.
Re: "My Husband Buys Chicken From Fastfood, Eats Alone, Hides Payment Receipts" by sukar886: 10:04am On Apr 18
Abeg allow the man to enjoy abeg
Re: "My Husband Buys Chicken From Fastfood, Eats Alone, Hides Payment Receipts" by Lovelydaisies: 10:05am On Apr 18
idahme:

Abeg rest, all of you will expect what u can't give.

I said no wahala o. I didn't give you anything that I'm expecting. I only said you could apply that logic in your family. Yup, and I'm resting easy in mine.
Re: "My Husband Buys Chicken From Fastfood, Eats Alone, Hides Payment Receipts" by Djsuccess123(m): 10:57am On Apr 18
Let him feed the body that works the money!!! Sharp guy
Re: "My Husband Buys Chicken From Fastfood, Eats Alone, Hides Payment Receipts" by Mryacks: 11:04am On Apr 18
nlfpmod:

Childish...
Re: "My Husband Buys Chicken From Fastfood, Eats Alone, Hides Payment Receipts" by Allisgud: 11:07am On Apr 18
hope say ur husband no be office assistant maybe na receipt him take buy food for manager
Re: "My Husband Buys Chicken From Fastfood, Eats Alone, Hides Payment Receipts" by lucky4west: 11:36am On Apr 18
the man is the one making the money, let him enjoy himself...if we hear from the man side now we will get something else....you too if its easy run am...buy chicken from any where eat it and hide the receipts...after all what a man can do, a woman can do better...
Re: "My Husband Buys Chicken From Fastfood, Eats Alone, Hides Payment Receipts" by BlackRainDrops: 12:29pm On Apr 18
What a nasty thing to do to your own family! Aren't you spending more by eating out and hiding like a thief? Why don't you just give your wife the money to prepare chicken peppersoup for the family? I guess your child also deserves to have kwashiorkor due to a lack of animal protein.

1 Like

Re: "My Husband Buys Chicken From Fastfood, Eats Alone, Hides Payment Receipts" by jackie35(m): 1:05pm On Apr 18
nlfpmod:

So what do you want us to do?
Re: "My Husband Buys Chicken From Fastfood, Eats Alone, Hides Payment Receipts" by meobizy(f): 1:06pm On Apr 18
Either fake story or the adults involved are illiterate. How will someone live without protein in this modern day? Kwashiorkor is real.

1 Like

Re: "My Husband Buys Chicken From Fastfood, Eats Alone, Hides Payment Receipts" by meathewstiell5: 1:38pm On Apr 18
Lovelydaisies:

All right. You can do the same thing to your family. Tell them bread is costly. Then go to ShopRite and buy bread for yourself. Then rationalise that there's yam, garri and akpu. Bread is not a must.

have you ever tried worming chicken as it is very light weight and tasty specially for dieting you could use it after proper research or by doctor's recomendation.
Re: "My Husband Buys Chicken From Fastfood, Eats Alone, Hides Payment Receipts" by Lovelydaisies: 1:53pm On Apr 18
meathewstiell5:

have you ever tried worming chicken as it is very light weight and tasty specially for dieting you could use it after proper research or by doctor's recomendation.

Never heard of it.
Re: "My Husband Buys Chicken From Fastfood, Eats Alone, Hides Payment Receipts" by 2mch(m): 2:36pm On Apr 18
Think9ja:

No be me say make you go end up with ashawo as wife oo. Toh
You are a small boy. Very foolish small boy. Your eye will peel. Your wife wey den don finish her yansh.

1 Like

Re: "My Husband Buys Chicken From Fastfood, Eats Alone, Hides Payment Receipts" by maasoap(m): 3:44pm On Apr 18
AqualinaXYZ:

If the man tell you him own side of the story you fit shock

Fear women

Most times men threat women badly because of what they did to them during relationship

You are right about the bolded part but some men are naturally like that, greedy, selfish and inconsiderate

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Recession: Abuja Couples Sell Wedding Rings To Feed.. / Husbands With Security Locks On Their Phones / Lucky Cow 'Bless' Pregnant Women With Baby Boys

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.