Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,449 members, 7,816,044 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 12:48 AM

Married And In Friendship With The Opposite Sex - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Married And In Friendship With The Opposite Sex (24783 Views)

was I Wrong In Wanting To End Friendship With My Friend? / Married And Clubbing / Mention The Year You Will Like To Get Married And At What Age (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Married And In Friendship With The Opposite Sex by bigdammyj: 5:01pm On Apr 18
Noted.
Re: Married And In Friendship With The Opposite Sex by Pootle: 5:01pm On Apr 18
war in this tread am out grin

1 Like

Re: Married And In Friendship With The Opposite Sex by Prolificgiant(m): 5:05pm On Apr 18
Yadid:

So,virginity guarantees faithfulness in marriage huh? There are no cases of virgins who later cheated in marriage? This kind of thinking is very flawed. Virginity does not guarantee fidelity or character.
at least be a virgin first it saves us paternity fraud,it is expensive to raise another Man's children
Re: Married And In Friendship With The Opposite Sex by EreluRoz: 5:06pm On Apr 18
Wow you are right sha.

Important reminder

2 Likes

Re: Married And In Friendship With The Opposite Sex by Bossydiva(f): 5:06pm On Apr 18
Na hungry dey worry me right now,Ajeh
Anybody wan get should pls epp my life ooo I be student,biko
I avnt eating since yesterday morning lipsrsealed embarassed

2014815887 kuda.
Giver will never lack
Re: Married And In Friendship With The Opposite Sex by bobbiiee: 5:06pm On Apr 18
A guy and a girl are not designed to be best of friends. The can be if there is distance barrier. They can be friends if the are both sextually fulfilled and they know the place of boundaries.
Re: Married And In Friendship With The Opposite Sex by Ybholy(m): 5:08pm On Apr 18
Maybe their old classmates or colleagues. Yes 👏

Re: Married And In Friendship With The Opposite Sex by Emmanuel30a: 5:08pm On Apr 18
E concerns u...?
Re: Married And In Friendship With The Opposite Sex by EreluRoz: 5:08pm On Apr 18
Why am I laughing at the comments. This topic ehn, it's funny. There should be strict boundaries if you are relating with a married man/woman so as to avoid temptation.
Re: Married And In Friendship With The Opposite Sex by Emmanuel30a: 5:10pm On Apr 18
Bossydiva:
Na hungry dey worry me right now,Ajeh Anybody wan get should pls epp my life ooo I be student,biko I avnt eating since yesterday morning lipsrsealed embarassed
2014815887 kuda. Giver will never lack
Ajeh no gives you food since yesterday?, why now?

1 Like

Re: Married And In Friendship With The Opposite Sex by Emmanuel30a: 5:11pm On Apr 18
EreluRoz:
Wow you are right sha.
Important reminder
Werey...
Re: Married And In Friendship With The Opposite Sex by IAmHim1: 5:16pm On Apr 18
In magnetism, the physical, it's like poles REPEL and unlike poles attract. Ie north and south attract while north and North repel

In the spiritual, like attract like
Adonko:
Your write up is on point though...I have often said the goat and the yam can't live together..the cat and fry fish can't be friends..the issue is we lie to ourselves alot.

Married individuals and single individuals relationships most times ends in sex..you will notice a married woman/man saying that single girl/boy is his best friend...na sex dey end am.

There is a law of magnetism in physics..that says " like poles attract unlike repel".. As a man there is something that attracts you to a babe that tickles your fancy weather you are married or single is nature ..same for babe's too..we are just applying RATIONALITY AND DISCIPLINE otherwise we are not different from animals even though we are ones grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Married And In Friendship With The Opposite Sex by Kemadealadire(f): 5:17pm On Apr 18
Married men are more on this table, the worst is they are everywhere renouncing their wives and children, posing like single men. Most ladies who are in extremely close relationship with such are often times unaware of their marital status.

Women are often times more sensible in matters relating to the opposite sex.

2 Likes

Re: Married And In Friendship With The Opposite Sex by gregbali(m): 5:22pm On Apr 18
So,virginity guarantees faithfulness in marriage huh? There are no cases of virgins who later cheated in marriage? This kind of thinking is very flawed. Virginity does not guarantee fidelity or character. [/quote]

Some married Virgins even become promiscuous after tasting it and not getting enough from their husbands.

Just pray for Fidelity 🙏

1 Like

Re: Married And In Friendship With The Opposite Sex by franchasofficia: 5:23pm On Apr 18
Nobody can stop reggae because reggae is part of life.

Polygamy is not a crime under Nigerian law grin
Re: Married And In Friendship With The Opposite Sex by franchasofficia: 5:26pm On Apr 18
EreluRoz:
Why am I laughing at the comments. This topic ehn, it's funny. There should be strict boundaries if you are relating with a married man/woman so as to avoid temptation.
many ladies are dating and doing married men without knowing, that is the funniest part of it.

Married lady + single guy is a criminal offense.

Married guy + single lady is understandable under Nigerian law and setting shocked

1 Like

Re: Married And In Friendship With The Opposite Sex by EreluRoz: 5:29pm On Apr 18
franchasofficia:
many ladies are dating and doing married men without knowing, that is the funniest part of it.

Married lady + single guy is a criminal offense.

Married guy + single lady is understandable under Nigerian law and setting shocked

Well most married men have potbelly as their signature 😆 but just very few ones still maintain a very nice physique and can easily lie about their marital status.

Which Nigerian law gave that pass?

😂
Re: Married And In Friendship With The Opposite Sex by EreluRoz: 5:30pm On Apr 18
franchasofficia:
Nobody can stop reggae because reggae is part of life.

Polygamy is not a crime under Nigerian law grin

Most of you applaud polygamy online but in reality you'll never thread that path. It's just to justify cheating and not necessarily about polygamy. We have code since

1 Like

Re: Married And In Friendship With The Opposite Sex by wunmi590(m): 5:31pm On Apr 18
Re: Married And In Friendship With The Opposite Sex by franchasofficia: 5:33pm On Apr 18
EreluRoz:

Well most married men have potbelly as their signature 😆 but just very few ones still maintain a very nice physique and can easily lie about their marital status.

Which Nigerian law gave that pass?

😂
Hehe, some single guys get potbelly too lolz.

If polygamy is a criminal act in Nigeria, then most Northern men and some Yoruba Muslim men will be in Kirikiri by now cheesy

Jay Z cheated on Beyonce and the world didn't see it as a big deal, let Beyonce cheat on Jay Z and watch Hollywood produce countless movies and the whole global media come ablaze.

When it comes to marriage, the world doesn't frown so much at husband's cheating the way it frowns at wife's cheating scandal.

2 Likes

Re: Married And In Friendship With The Opposite Sex by franchasofficia: 5:35pm On Apr 18
EreluRoz:

Most of you applaud polygamy online but in reality you'll never thread that path. It's just to justify cheating and not necessarily about polygamy. We have code since
hahahahahaha, you are absolutely correct cheesy

Polygamy as used in this context means having a mistress or side chick shocked cheesy
Re: Married And In Friendship With The Opposite Sex by EreluRoz: 5:40pm On Apr 18
franchasofficia:
hahahahahaha, you are absolutely correct cheesy

Polygamy as used in this context means having a mistress or side chick shocked cheesy
I know, Kai ladies need to be wise ooo else you'll be sweet talked into a journey of no good end
Re: Married And In Friendship With The Opposite Sex by EreluRoz: 5:41pm On Apr 18
franchasofficia:
Hehe, some single guys get potbelly too lolz.

If polygamy is a criminal act in Nigeria, then most Northern men and some Yoruba Muslim men will be in Kirikiri by now cheesy

Jay Z cheated on Beyonce and the world didn't see it as a big deal, let Beyonce cheat on Jay Z and watch Hollywood produce countless movies and the whole global media come ablaze.

When it comes to marriage, the world doesn't frown so much at husband's cheating the way it frowns at wife's cheating scandal.
Nobody can win you on this argument 😂😂😂😂

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Married And In Friendship With The Opposite Sex by MyExpression(m): 5:42pm On Apr 18
TheWinterBird:
Yep, I'm a big believer that married people should not have friends of the opposite sex. The only exceptions are work colleagues and your family members who are females, or males. I'm always annoyed and irritated when married men try to talk to me, like go chat with your wife, Sir.
You see that work colleague, na there e dey happen.

Once you start giving a married colleague some welcomed attention...forget it, it's only a matter of time.

Youths should free married women pls....nomatter what's she's lacking at home, only make her see the beautiful side of herself...and encourage her with ideals that will make her more expressive at home.
Show her a bit of how men think and want to be treated.

Please, do not let her have you....except she's gonna pay you, then you know its just business. But you see cheating with a married woman...walahi, even in 10yrs time, you're still liable to be killed by the husband or children.

Can a man walk on coal and not get burnt...?
Proverbs 6:20-31

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Married And In Friendship With The Opposite Sex by Onyedikachi231: 5:49pm On Apr 18
MuslimIgbo:
This only affects useless olosho girls with multiple BODYCOUNT before marriage the most.
Most guys knows how to set boundaries if they really love and respect thier wife.

In this generation, IT'S EXTREMELY DANGEROUS TO MARRY A NON-VIRGIN.

Most of these girls have dated numerous and different types of guys, including married men before marriage, THEY HAVE CHEATED IN ALMOST ALL THEIR RELATIONSHIPS, How do you think such girl will be loyal to one man in marriage?
YOU THINK A GIRL THAT HAS NO RESPECT FOR ANOTHER PERSON'S MARRIAGE AND DATED A MARRIED MAN WILL HAVE RESPECT FOR HER OWN MARRIAGE?

If the fake arse prophet mohamed listened to this your hypocritical advice, he would have respected his son Zayd ibn Harithah marriage to Zaynab around 625 AD, but you know muslims once it reaches things of the preeq na allah give the instructions.

bleeped up humans
Re: Married And In Friendship With The Opposite Sex by Alhamdu09(m): 5:59pm On Apr 18
Adonko:
Your write up is on point though...I have often said the goat and the yam can't live together..the cat and fry fish can't be friends..the issue is we lie to ourselves alot.

Married individuals and single individuals relationships most times ends in sex..you will notice a married woman/man saying that single girl/boy is his best friend...na sex dey end am.

There is a law of magnetism in physics..that says " like poles attract unlike repel".. As a man there is something that attracts you to a babe that tickles your fancy weather you are married or single is nature ..same for babe's too..we are just applying RATIONALITY AND DISCIPLINE otherwise we are not different from animals even though we are ones grin
Unlike poles ATTRACTS While like poles REPELS

2 Likes

Re: Married And In Friendship With The Opposite Sex by franchasofficia: 6:00pm On Apr 18
EreluRoz:
I know, Kai ladies need to be wise ooo else you'll be sweet talked into a journey of no good end
cheesy cheesy cheesy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Married And In Friendship With The Opposite Sex by MuslimIgbo: 6:06pm On Apr 18
Onyedikachi231:

If the fake arse prophet mohamed listened to this your hypocritical advice, he would have respected his son Zayd ibn Harithah marriage to Zaynab around 625 AD, but you know muslims once it reaches things of the preeq na allah give the instructions.

bleeped up humans
Lol
Frustrated low-life rabid animal grin
Who opened your cage?
Tell us the age Mr. Joseph married the mother of your god?
Tell us the age Mr Isaac married Deborah? Toddler
Re: Married And In Friendship With The Opposite Sex by Onyedikachi231: 6:19pm On Apr 18
MuslimIgbo:

Lol
Frustrated low-life rabid animal grin
Who opened your cage?
Tell us the age Mr. Joseph married the mother of your god?
Tell us the age Mr Isaac married Deborah? Toddler

Evidence, source, etc

Without lies islam will die a natural death, even you know.

Why your prophet banned and killed his adopted son just snatch the wife he himself married for him.
So he killed him just to take his wife, chai!
A worthless blood thirty demon is your prophet.
Re: Married And In Friendship With The Opposite Sex by winner37(m): 6:21pm On Apr 18
This stuff makes me to remember something weeks ago , this lady happens to be living in the same compound with my brother so l do visit my brother on Sundays I get closer to this lady we exchanged contacts nothing was in my mind..so few weeks Later we started chatting on Whatsapp i asked her love life and she told me she is in love with someone i said that's nice but we can be friends nothing attached she agreed. .
Since she opened up to me she is in love I had to limit my chat and calls from her , so one day I visit my brother she was not around I met her sister we exchanged pleasantries and we started gistting it was there her junior sister disclosed thing to me she asked me if am aware that her sister loves me and she always ask things about me i was shocked hearing this someone who told me she is in a serious relationship with someone in love with me ..
Few days later I put a call through invited her to my place with no arguments she agreed to come over weekend. Over the weekend she call me I should come out and pick her on the bus stop as a smart guy I went there I saw her standing as if she was waiting for her boyfriend.. Getting to the house I didn't get closer to her so I will not go beyond boundaries she was sitting on the sofa and I was sitting on another sofa I noticed she was somehow uncomfortable touching her top all the time and adjusting her leg for me I knew boundaries is about to crushed and casual friendship is about to lead to intimate friendship..
I left my site get closer to her started touching her hands asking her what is happening she replied she is fine we both fell into eye contact things get derailed...

For me , being in friendship with opposite sex is like having a male dog one day dog-meat will hungry you and you will kill the dog one day and eat ...

1 Like

Re: Married And In Friendship With The Opposite Sex by NothingDoMe: 6:27pm On Apr 18
Offpoint1:
I've spent a whole 2 weeks with a female friend and we shared same bed in her apartment, no shit happened nor did I have the thoughts. There's a level to friendship you get, sexual thoughts will never occur.

Let's purge our minds, I see the opposite sex as my sisters and not friends... That's the way to get rid of sexual thoughts.
Agreed. Women read men very well. Im sure she saw no green lights and remained in her lane.

I can assure you she's pissed at you for not making a move for a whole two weeks. 😄

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Should I Renovate Our Family House? / How Much Respect Can A Woman Who Earns Higher Than Her Husband Give? / My Mother Wants To Throw Me Into Bankruptcy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.