Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,421 members, 7,815,952 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 09:59 PM

Married And In Friendship With The Opposite Sex - Family (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Married And In Friendship With The Opposite Sex (24780 Views)

was I Wrong In Wanting To End Friendship With My Friend? / Married And Clubbing / Mention The Year You Will Like To Get Married And At What Age (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Married And In Friendship With The Opposite Sex by Yadid(m): 9:43pm On Apr 18
Prolificgiant:
at least be a virgin first it saves us paternity fraud,it is expensive to raise another Man's children

So, virgins cannot stray during marriage and bring bastards for their men? Virginity guarantees fidelity? It's okay.
Re: Married And In Friendship With The Opposite Sex by Onyedikachi231: 9:57pm On Apr 18
MuslimIgbo:

See Deranged fooI asking me for evidence grin
I'm sure that noodles have replaced the grey matter in your head.
The nonsense you're writing here, can you provide authentic evidence?
Bloody senseless confused fooI grin
Osu alusi mumu

Stop rigmaroling and answer the damn question, islamic degenerated reprobate and hooligan.

These are 100 adjectives that your prophet mohammed can be referred to as:

1. Villain
2. Scallywag
3. Cad
4. Knave
5. Blackguard
6. Rapscallion
7. Renegade
8. Mischief-maker
9. Malefactor
10. Roque
11. Swindler
12. Charlatan
13. Charlatan
14. Fraudster
15. Cheat
16. Con artist
17. Trickster
18. Mountebank
19. Schemer
20. Scammer
21. Grifter
22. Deceiver
23. Cheat
24. Fraud
25. Impostor
26. Faker
27. Pretender
28. Deceitful
29. Unscrupulous
30. Dishonest
31. Untrustworthy
32. Corrupt
33. Crooked
34. Shady
35. Devious
36. Sneaky
37. Cunning
38. Crafty
39. Underhanded
40. Sly
41. Dodgy
42. Sleazy
43. Shifty
44. Slippery
45. Slick
46. Wily
47. Astute
48. Guileful
49. Machiavellian
50. Treacherous
51. Perfidious
52. Betrayer
53. Backstabber
54. Traitor
55. Double-dealer
56. Turncoat
57. Judas
58. Sellout
59. Miscreant
60. Cad
61. Ruffian
62. Thug
63. Bully
64. Bandit
65. Gangster
66. Mobster
67. Lawbreaker
68. Criminal
69. Felon
70. Outlaw
71. Desperado
72. Highwayman
73. Brigand
74. Pirate
75. Marauder
76. Plunderer
77. Brigand
78. Hooligan
79. Vandal
80. Terrorist
81. Anarchist
82. Insurgent
83. Rebel
84. Revolutionary
85. Dissident
86. Agitator
87. Provocateur
88. Troublemaker
89. Aggressor
90. Antagonist
91. Provoker
92. Adversary
93. Opponent
94. Foe
95. Enemy
96. Nemesis
97. Foeman
98. Adversary
99. Frenemy
100. Oppressor

You Can start crying now little piglet born by a fat swine just like his prophet's mother was a swine.

1 Like

Re: Married And In Friendship With The Opposite Sex by Surgeman: 10:10pm On Apr 18
Lol...dem go dey steady beans person wife for here.
Re: Married And In Friendship With The Opposite Sex by Kobicove(m): 12:40am On Apr 19
drlateef:

You can turn towards yaba left, go ask the inmates at yaba left. πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚. Obi did the same thing you know?

No wonder, so that's where he got the advise from the mad man? grin
Re: Married And In Friendship With The Opposite Sex by 4KNGOATS(m): 12:48am On Apr 19
DyingFetus:
How does this affect the cost of beans and rice??
One gone haywire spotted
Re: Married And In Friendship With The Opposite Sex by Anashe: 1:12am On Apr 19
MuslimIgbo:

Wey rey
Frustrated pained leftover and used product spotted.
What's your BODYCOUNT now?
Are you proud of yourself?
Do you think you deserve a good husband or fidelity in your marriage?

Awwww...cry me a river. Coming from who should have never made it to a blastocyst talk more of a fully formed human. You should have been aborted or your mother should have taken emergency contraceptives. You're a compound disgrace. You clearly aren't busy hence the demons in your mind. I'm truly marveled by your stupidity and touched by your condition. It must be incredibly hard to be this mentally unstable. See a psychiatrist okay? Or better still, I can refer you if you'd like. Anuofia. Onyeberibe.
Re: Married And In Friendship With The Opposite Sex by Anashe: 1:16am On Apr 19
Onyedikachi231:

Stop rigmaroling and answer the damn question, islamic degenerated reprobate and hooligan.

1. Villain
2. Scallywag
3. Cad
4. Knave
5. Blackguard
6. Rapscallion
7. Renegade
8. Mischief-maker
9. Malefactor
10. Roque
11. Swindler
12. Charlatan
13. Charlatan
14. Fraudster
15. Cheat
16. Con artist
17. Trickster
18. Mountebank
19. Schemer
20. Scammer
21. Grifter
22. Deceiver
23. Cheat
24. Fraud
25. Impostor
26. Faker
27. Pretender
28. Deceitful
29. Unscrupulous
30. Dishonest
31. Untrustworthy
32. Corrupt
33. Crooked
34. Shady
35. Devious
36. Sneaky
37. Cunning
38. Crafty
39. Underhanded
40. Sly
41. Dodgy
42. Sleazy
43. Shifty
44. Slippery
45. Slick
46. Wily
47. Astute
48. Guileful
49. Machiavellian
50. Treacherous
51. Perfidious
52. Betrayer
53. Backstabber
54. Traitor
55. Double-dealer
56. Turncoat
57. Judas
58. Sellout
59. Miscreant
60. Cad
61. Ruffian
62. Thug
63. Bully
64. Bandit
65. Gangster
66. Mobster
67. Lawbreaker
68. Criminal
69. Felon
70. Outlaw
71. Desperado
72. Highwayman
73. Brigand
74. Pirate
75. Marauder
76. Plunderer
77. Brigand
78. Hooligan
79. Vandal
80. Terrorist
81. Anarchist
82. Insurgent
83. Rebel
84. Revolutionary
85. Dissident
86. Agitator
87. Provocateur
88. Troublemaker
89. Aggressor
90. Antagonist
91. Provoker
92. Adversary
93. Opponent
94. Foe
95. Enemy
96. Nemesis
97. Foeman
98. Adversary
99. Frenemy
100. Oppressor

You Can start crying now little piglet born by a fat swine just like his prophet's mother was a swine.

Not one to bash people for their religious preferences but I'd replace 84 with terrorist as this imp is no example of a true Muslim. And you're better off not engaging him. He's mentally unstable, he just doesn't have a diagnosis yet. A nutcase with no remission in sight I tell you. Somebody made a beautiful post, see the mess he's made of it.
Re: Married And In Friendship With The Opposite Sex by Fiscus105(m): 4:04am On Apr 19
MuslimIgbo:

You seem very daft to be asking me if I'm a virgin?
So I'm supposed to be a virgin before I can marry a virgin? grin
So if a man likes a yellow, tall, slim and beautiful girl, he too must be yellow, tall, slim and beautiful?
Or if a girl only likes, tall, rich, and dark skinned men, she too must be tall, rich and dark skinned?

A lunatic man, that is crazy about virginity, I think you should be more concerned about madness in you and go for treatment first.

You are crazy about married virgin woman, when non virgin lady not even ready to marry a hopeless and lunatic man.
Re: Married And In Friendship With The Opposite Sex by BigBashiru: 6:27am On Apr 19
TheWinterBird:
How does not chatting with women (other than your wife) for personal friendships feel like prison? If that is too much for you to NOT do, then your type has no business being married.

Marriage is not a prison. I am free to talk to whoever i want
Re: Married And In Friendship With The Opposite Sex by MuslimIgbo: 6:35am On Apr 19
Fiscus105:

A lunatic man, that is crazy about virginity, I think you should be more concerned about madness in you and go for treatment first.

You are crazy about married virgin woman, when non virgin lady not even ready to marry a hopeless and lunatic man.
Ndi ara
Those lunatic that birthed will see you amount to nothing.
Frustrated fooI and a product of a thousand fathers.
WHORÉS like you will always have problem with people when they talk about virginity after being wasted.
Re: Married And In Friendship With The Opposite Sex by MuslimIgbo: 7:10am On Apr 19
Anashe:

Awwww...cry me a river. Coming from who should have never made it to a blastocyst talk more of a fully formed human. You should have been aborted or your mother should have taken emergency contraceptives. You're a compound disgrace. You clearly aren't busy hence the demons in your mind. I'm truly marveled by your stupidity and touched by your condition. It must be incredibly hard to be this mentally unstable. See a psychiatrist okay? Or better still, I can refer you if you'd like. Anuofia. Onyeberibe.
Lol
Frustrated low-life mumu
Ndi ara
Re: Married And In Friendship With The Opposite Sex by MuslimIgbo: 7:13am On Apr 19
Onyedikachi231:

1. Villain
2. Scallywag
3. Cad
4. Knave
5. Blackguard
6. Rapscallion
7. Renegade
8. Mischief-maker
9. Malefactor
10. Roque
11. Swindler
12. Charlatan
13. Charlatan
14. Fraudster
15. Cheat
16. Con artist
17. Trickster
18. Mountebank
19. Schemer
20. Scammer
21. Grifter
22. Deceiver
23. Cheat
24. Fraud
25. Impostor
26. Faker
27. Pretender
28. Deceitful
29. Unscrupulous
30. Dishonest
31. Untrustworthy
32. Corrupt
33. Crooked
34. Shady
35. Devious
36. Sneaky
37. Cunning
38. Crafty
39. Underhanded
40. Sly
41. Dodgy
42. Sleazy
43. Shifty
44. Slippery
45. Slick
46. Wily
47. Astute
48. Guileful
49. Machiavellian
50. Treacherous
51. Perfidious
52. Betrayer
53. Backstabber
54. Traitor
55. Double-dealer
56. Turncoat
57. Judas
58. Sellout
59. Miscreant
60. Cad
61. Ruffian
62. Thug
63. Bully
64. Bandit
65. Gangster
66. Mobster
67. Lawbreaker
68. Criminal
69. Felon
70. Outlaw
71. Desperado
72. Highwayman
73. Brigand
74. Pirate
75. Marauder
76. Plunderer
77. Brigand
78. Hooligan
79. Vandal
80. Terrorist
81. Anarchist
82. Insurgent
83. Rebel
84. Revolutionary
85. Dissident
86. Agitator
87. Provocateur
88. Troublemaker
89. Aggressor
90. Antagonist
91. Provoker
92. Adversary
93. Opponent
94. Foe
95. Enemy
96. Nemesis
97. Foeman
98. Adversary
99. Frenemy
100. Oppressor

Lol
1-100
I'm sure those words describes the useless dolts that birthed you.
Re: Married And In Friendship With The Opposite Sex by OZIOGU1: 8:34am On Apr 19
MuslimIgbo:

Most of you just lack wisdom and common sense.
What guarantees anything in this life?
The point we're just trying to make is that, people's past matters a lot and it tells a lot about their personality.
As dull as you are now, you will never employ a male sex offender or rapist as a nanny for your female child or to babysit? You wouldn't say it doesn't matter even if the person tells you that he has repented.
Virginity doesn't not guarantee that your partner will be forever loyal, at least those oloshos were once virgins.
The only guarantee you have with virgins is that, they have less tendency to be misbehaving in terms of cheating or 4k around unlike those oloshos with +2 BODYCOUNT.
It takes a lot be a virgin in this generation, especially if one is mature and good looking, so for someone to have kept their virginity, that person must have some good level of dignity and morals.

Baba they are finding it difficult to understand you even with different examples you are giving, just save your energy bro.

1 Like

Re: Married And In Friendship With The Opposite Sex by Titogbanski: 10:52am On Apr 19
ABSOLUTELY CORRECT
Re: Married And In Friendship With The Opposite Sex by sulakishop(m): 11:29am On Apr 19
Ultimate beginning of paternity fraud in the make. All those reconciliatory groups {e.g U.I Bsc Electrical class of 2005, St James Waec group of 1996} etc are all gateway to paternity fraud whereby old flames can be rekindled.

Remember, road wey man don pass before no dey hard to pass again; e fit take time but Na express road...
Re: Married And In Friendship With The Opposite Sex by shaybebaby(f): 11:55am On Apr 19
Yadid:

So, virgins cannot stray during marriage and bring bastards for their men? Virginity guarantees fidelity? It's okay.
Marriage magically restores the factory setting after each romp. grin
Re: Married And In Friendship With The Opposite Sex by Prolificgiant(m): 1:11pm On Apr 19
Yadid:

they use to have conscience unlike the thoroughly used women who will not blink an eye to do that
Re: Married And In Friendship With The Opposite Sex by Prolificgiant(m): 1:11pm On Apr 19
hardknocksng:

When you marry a non virgin, make sure you go to series of pT test with her before knackinh her
that is the right thing to do
Re: Married And In Friendship With The Opposite Sex by Hassanmaye(m): 5:02pm On Apr 19
DyingFetus:
How does this affect the cost of beans and rice??
Hahahaha πŸ€£πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚
Re: Married And In Friendship With The Opposite Sex by Yadid(m): 9:49pm On Apr 19
shaybebaby:
Marriage magically restores the factory setting after each romp. grin

lmao
Re: Married And In Friendship With The Opposite Sex by Yadid(m): 9:49pm On Apr 19
Prolificgiant:
they use to have conscience unlike the thoroughly used women who will not blink an eye to do that

lol
Re: Married And In Friendship With The Opposite Sex by meobizy(f): 12:13pm On Apr 21
Water is wet.
Re: Married And In Friendship With The Opposite Sex by OBTOREPA(m): 11:24pm On Apr 27
shaybebaby:

The delulu is strong in you.
Fuckalolo,leave people husband alone.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Should I Renovate Our Family House? / How Much Respect Can A Woman Who Earns Higher Than Her Husband Give? / My Mother Wants To Throw Me Into Bankruptcy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.