Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,902 members, 7,817,672 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 04:56 PM

EFCC: Why Yahaya Bello Can’t Evade Arrest, Prosecution — Falana - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / EFCC: Why Yahaya Bello Can’t Evade Arrest, Prosecution — Falana (22513 Views)

Anthony Edogbo: Why Yahaya Bello Should Be President (Video) / 2023 Presidency: Bello Can’t Rule Even A Pig Farm – Deji Adeyanju Mocks Kogi Gov / Why Yahaya Bello Lost Anebira's Support – Ohinoyi Of Ebiraland (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: EFCC: Why Yahaya Bello Can’t Evade Arrest, Prosecution — Falana by ValarDoharis: 6:47am On Apr 18
Yet the corrupt Ariwoola as CJN allows corrupt people to use the courts to block their arraignments.
Re: EFCC: Why Yahaya Bello Can’t Evade Arrest, Prosecution — Falana by onuman: 6:53am On Apr 18
Gemid94:

https://tribuneonlineng.com/efcc-why-yahaya-bello-cant-evade-arrest-prosecution-falana/
Why would anyone living in Nigeria evade police arrest?
The fact that the man has evaded the police so far is a poster page about lawlessness in Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: EFCC: Why Yahaya Bello Can’t Evade Arrest, Prosecution — Falana by id4sho(m): 7:04am On Apr 18
175:
White lion is afraid abi ooo lol cheesy grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

He can't hide under his godson forever.

Besides, any serious government should have arrested him and Ganduje immediately they left government house.

The house of assembly in kogi state should as a matter of fact, begin impeachment hearings on the new Olodo governor. . .I miss Obasanjo jare!!!!

OBJ na Baba, nothing like court. Arrest the idiot ASAP

1 Like

Re: EFCC: Why Yahaya Bello Can’t Evade Arrest, Prosecution — Falana by Chucks13: 7:11am On Apr 18
tony0806:
I see. This may likely go the Orji Uzor Kalu way. Probably to cripple his political ambition

I swear I can't understand the way people like you brain works? Which political dream does Yaya have? Is he not apc ruling party member? You are the ones shouting fight corruption and now efcc is bold enough to fight it you turned it killing Yaya political dream.

Na wah oo. I fear people like you way of reasoning I swear.

1 Like

Re: EFCC: Why Yahaya Bello Can’t Evade Arrest, Prosecution — Falana by Kaiser20: 7:11am On Apr 18
Avoidme:
Our judicial system is just a mess, justice is now for the highest bidder...

I wonder why lawyers can't speak up about this, its a shame and mess to your entire profession!!

SHAME!!!

The enemies of Nigeria are bent to destroy the country.
Corrupt politicians everywhere you go.
Re: EFCC: Why Yahaya Bello Can’t Evade Arrest, Prosecution — Falana by TempUser: 7:15am On Apr 18
grin Yeye Bello

Re: EFCC: Why Yahaya Bello Can’t Evade Arrest, Prosecution — Falana by greatseed: 7:19am On Apr 18
BlocksNG:
This man suppose be AGF, but no currupt government will appoint a Just and upright man as AGF, hope you catch the gist
Once he gets to that position he might get worse. Don't forget Adams oshiomole & keyamo were once very serious activist, general public & freedom fighters. But today, they fight for the govt, grin grin cheesy
Re: EFCC: Why Yahaya Bello Can’t Evade Arrest, Prosecution — Falana by frankson1(m): 7:24am On Apr 18
Difrent:

If you miss Obj because of the illegal ways he was removing governors then you don't know what DEMOCRACY means
He has more better ways of removing them that stole than all those illegal ways that were eventually overturned by the courts . The man simply didn't have democratic credentials

That moniker you quoted is one of the moniker here who doesn't know his left from right.

1 Like

Re: EFCC: Why Yahaya Bello Can’t Evade Arrest, Prosecution — Falana by Antoeni(m): 7:24am On Apr 18
Yahaya Bello is Doomed

Re: EFCC: Why Yahaya Bello Can’t Evade Arrest, Prosecution — Falana by DeLaRue: 7:29am On Apr 18
Judolisco:
All dis nonsense happening now won't happen under late Yaradua or even obj.... I still blame buhari for d break down of law and order and tinubu must fix dis.... If not how can a serving governor help a wanted man to escape, in broad day light because of immunity.....

The President should not get involved. It's not his job.

Efcc should act within its powers to do what it needs to do.

1 Like

Re: EFCC: Why Yahaya Bello Can’t Evade Arrest, Prosecution — Falana by Judolisco(m): 7:31am On Apr 18
DeLaRue:

The President should not get involved. It's not his job.

Efcc should act within its powers to do what it needs to do.

who told you, it's not his job... So it's a governor's job to shield a criminal under d guise of immunity?
Re: EFCC: Why Yahaya Bello Can’t Evade Arrest, Prosecution — Falana by Antoeni(m): 7:39am On Apr 18
EX GOV Yahaya Bello is Now a Fugitive. If seen Kindly Contact EFCC.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: EFCC: Why Yahaya Bello Can’t Evade Arrest, Prosecution — Falana by Honestey: 7:46am On Apr 18
I feel like that Yahaya Bello has more than just skeleton in his cupboard. How can a former governor, a big man for that matter be running away from being arrested? He shouldn't have let EFCC be chasing him about before visiting their office to clear his name. He, Betta Edu and a few others are the reasons I don't really fancy giving leadership role to the youths.

1 Like

Re: EFCC: Why Yahaya Bello Can’t Evade Arrest, Prosecution — Falana by dequir: 7:51am On Apr 18
Antoeni:
EX GOV Yahaya Bello is Now a Fugitive. If seen Kindly Contact EFCC.

Any rewards for catching him?

This is necessary for logistic reasons.

1 Like

Re: EFCC: Why Yahaya Bello Can’t Evade Arrest, Prosecution — Falana by Golan007: 7:56am On Apr 18
Unless he hires me - Falanaa.
Re: EFCC: Why Yahaya Bello Can’t Evade Arrest, Prosecution — Falana by Cantonese: 8:05am On Apr 18
175:

Besides, any serious government should have arrested him and Ganduje immediately they left government house.

The house of assembly in kogi state should as a matter of fact, begin impeachment hearings on the new Olodo governor. . .I miss Obasanjo jare!!!!

White lion became a rat.
White lion gave away himself as a crook.
White lion labeled a criminal.
Re: EFCC: Why Yahaya Bello Can’t Evade Arrest, Prosecution — Falana by AskNgige2: 8:05am On Apr 18
abobote:

Which political ambition.
You guys must find a way to give everything political coloration
Orji should be in prison now..

He is even a senator and he was talking about cripple ambition
Re: EFCC: Why Yahaya Bello Can’t Evade Arrest, Prosecution — Falana by Safyqueen: 8:08am On Apr 18
175:

Go to Lokoja to effect the impeachment process. Do you asked EFCC to arrest the other governors that finished their tenure since last year? Ganduje, El rufai etc.

Can't they invite him? Must they besieged his house for arrest? Can you see there is minority effect on the whole scenario? Do you even think anything will happen to Yahaya Bello in this lawless country? Many questions begging for answers.
Re: EFCC: Why Yahaya Bello Can’t Evade Arrest, Prosecution — Falana by Tareq1105: 8:13am On Apr 18
175:

For how long can he hide?

His actions have shown that he actually committed the offences he was accused of.

Another important mistake he's making is that he has denied himself the opportunity of bail when eventually arraigned. Bcoz by his behavior, he's proven that he would jump bail if he's granted.

1 Like

Re: EFCC: Why Yahaya Bello Can’t Evade Arrest, Prosecution — Falana by hardbody: 8:18am On Apr 18
Avoidme:
Our judicial system is just a mess, justice is now for the highest bidder...

I wonder why lawyers can't speak up about this, its a shame and mess to your entire profession!!

SHAME!!!

Is Falana a farmer?
Re: EFCC: Why Yahaya Bello Can’t Evade Arrest, Prosecution — Falana by NOwazobia: 8:23am On Apr 18
BlocksNG:
This man suppose be AGF, but no currupt government will appoint a Just and upright man as AGF, hope you catch the gist
They are always just and upright until they ascend the throne... lipsrsealed
Re: EFCC: Why Yahaya Bello Can’t Evade Arrest, Prosecution — Falana by tony0806: 8:38am On Apr 18
Chucks13:

I swear I can't understand the way people like you brain works? Which political dream does Yaya have? Is he not apc ruling party member? You are the ones shouting fight corruption and now efcc is bold enough to fight it you turned it killing Yaya political dream.

Na wah oo. I fear people like you way of reasoning I swear.

As you join APC, them don retrieve your brain na. Abi you think say your brain de work so

https://www.premiumtimesng.com/news/top-news/521551-2023-gov-bello-declares-for-president-promises-to-make-20-million-nigerians-millionaires.html?tztc=1

1 Like

Re: EFCC: Why Yahaya Bello Can’t Evade Arrest, Prosecution — Falana by IfnobeGod20: 8:38am On Apr 18
gabbasin:
this should be in a sane country, that action of Òdodo is enough ground for impeachment but here it's a norm. Obstruction of justice is a criminal offense
Wike did same thing years back in Porthacourt, when DSS wanted to arrest that NNPC woman that had issue with Akpabio. If they've made example of Wike then, Ododo wouldn't have tried it yesterday. Obstruction of security from carrying out their lawful duty is an offence in our constitution.
Since House Assembly members have become lame ducks, security agency should be taking note of the activities of those having immunity and wait till the day the cloth of their immunity will be off and then sue them for obstructing course of justice.

1 Like

Re: EFCC: Why Yahaya Bello Can’t Evade Arrest, Prosecution — Falana by tony0806: 8:40am On Apr 18

Re: EFCC: Why Yahaya Bello Can’t Evade Arrest, Prosecution — Falana by tony0806: 8:41am On Apr 18
IamANigerianMan:

Satap your smelling mouth, which political ambition? Noñsense, Aisha Buhari manipulated Judiciary if not has Bello ever contested any election?

No vex. APC don't even know you exist. Keep enjoying what you voted for
Re: EFCC: Why Yahaya Bello Can’t Evade Arrest, Prosecution — Falana by Chucks13: 8:42am On Apr 18
tony0806:

As you join APC, them don retrieve your brain na. Abi you think say your brain de work so

https://www.premiumtimesng.com/news/top-news/521551-2023-gov-bello-declares-for-president-promises-to-make-20-million-nigerians-millionaires.html?tztc=1

Pls go and work on your mental status that is all advised you to do. Ok.

No need to be talking buluba balabu bulabi plsss.
Re: EFCC: Why Yahaya Bello Can’t Evade Arrest, Prosecution — Falana by tony0806: 8:45am On Apr 18
Chucks13:

Pls go and work on your mental status that is all advised you to do. Ok.

No need to be talking buluba balabu bulabi plsss.

Na them be this. You have used your people's coded language... Bulaba grin
Re: EFCC: Why Yahaya Bello Can’t Evade Arrest, Prosecution — Falana by anytexy: 9:38am On Apr 18
If na better county, that judge should be facing his maker by now. Nigeria county of impunity.
Re: EFCC: Why Yahaya Bello Can’t Evade Arrest, Prosecution — Falana by Chucks13: 10:01am On Apr 18
tony0806:

Na them be this. You have used your people's coded language... Bulaba grin

Do as I said.

Good day
Re: EFCC: Why Yahaya Bello Can’t Evade Arrest, Prosecution — Falana by tony0806: 10:10am On Apr 18
Chucks13:

Do as I said.

Good day

Good day for where! Shebi you no get work? You've not followed YB's story line since he became governor of Kogi state, and you want to argue? No o. Na now I de start.
Re: EFCC: Why Yahaya Bello Can’t Evade Arrest, Prosecution — Falana by TRAPLORD13: 10:26am On Apr 18
Imbecilic Yahaya Bello running to the same court system he abused while in power to shield him from accountability.Life is full of Ironies
Re: EFCC: Why Yahaya Bello Can’t Evade Arrest, Prosecution — Falana by Charly68: 12:58pm On Apr 18
Let him keep runing ,he can not escape the demand from people to account for his tenure activities ...Kama is real

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Dr Philip Emeagwali: Outlining The 25 Discovery Of Nigeria Greatest Scientist / Lawan Swears-In Abiru, Dickson, Two Other Senators / Bidemi Rufai In More Trouble For Deceiving US Court In Desperate Bid To Get Bail

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.