Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,386 members, 7,815,823 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 06:57 PM

Reconstruction Of Gate-oje-beere-oja To Oba-molete Under Bridge by GSM govt(pix) - Travel (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Reconstruction Of Gate-oje-beere-oja To Oba-molete Under Bridge by GSM govt(pix) (21862 Views)

The Reconstruction Of Mile 110-Ring Road In Oyo (Pictures) / Lagos State Task Force Clears Oshodi Railway Track, Apongbon Under Bridge, Etc. / Ikeja Under Bridge After Okada And Keke Ban (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Reconstruction Of Gate-oje-beere-oja To Oba-molete Under Bridge by GSM govt(pix) by Holluwhakemmy(f): 3:50pm On Apr 19
kernniejay:

Even when the first humans, Adam and Eve were not naked? I don't get you.
You can't understand?
Re: Reconstruction Of Gate-oje-beere-oja To Oba-molete Under Bridge by GSM govt(pix) by Heavensent01(m): 4:33pm On Apr 19
specialmati:
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin I know it that your parents are demons grin grin grin grin that's why you go about attacking other people's parents and family because yours are no more grin grin grin grin grin grin .you are a demon from hell since your parents and family are all in hell

Fúck off with your imbecilic mentions, I don't bother reading your craps

Fúck off
Re: Reconstruction Of Gate-oje-beere-oja To Oba-molete Under Bridge by GSM govt(pix) by specialmati(m): 5:28pm On Apr 19
Heavensent01:

Fúck off with your imbecilic mentions, I don't bother reading your craps

Fúck off
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin I guess you are angry grin grin grin grin grin grin sorry next time don't involve people's parents or family when addressed since you don't have any left. grin grin grin grin try to be wise or you perish like your foolish lineage

Re: Reconstruction Of Gate-oje-beere-oja To Oba-molete Under Bridge by GSM govt(pix) by Heavensent01(m): 5:35pm On Apr 19
specialmati:
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin I guess you are angry grin grin grin grin grin grin sorry next time don't involve people's parents or family when addressed since you don't have any left. grin grin grin grin try to be wise or you perish like your foolish lineage

Your parents are bunkum, scallywags, you inherited your foolishness from them

You've already perish with your lineage and no redemption on that I bind that with psalm 109
Re: Reconstruction Of Gate-oje-beere-oja To Oba-molete Under Bridge by GSM govt(pix) by specialmati(m): 5:44pm On Apr 19
Heavensent01:

Your parents are bunkum, scallywags, you inherited your foolishness from them

You've already perish with your lineage and no redemption on that I bind that with psalm 109
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin you even quote psalm grin grin grin grin your foolishness is not only from your lineage seems like you borrowed other people's foolishness join outside the one you inherited from your parents.mugu no go find work .you must be demonsent remove that heaven you put up there .you must be one of the falling demons

Re: Reconstruction Of Gate-oje-beere-oja To Oba-molete Under Bridge by GSM govt(pix) by laurel03(m): 6:14pm On Apr 19
DwanAy2021:
Lol, you really cracking me up this morning
So you mean throughout his tenure as governor he hasn't build or renovated any school shocked
If all the school were well maintained beforehand why would he need to keep rehabilitating??...since the past government are the best they ought to have done it all I guess.. everyone will do there bit, you don't expect some sort of miracles..the agbowo complex abandoned since when?..complex that has been moribound since how many years now??...do you just say the terminal doesn't have any meaning?..omg
Go to public school and ask on demerit of SGB the governor abolished... when do they sent people out of Agbowo complex seyi makinde is overhyped
Re: Reconstruction Of Gate-oje-beere-oja To Oba-molete Under Bridge by GSM govt(pix) by ELKHALIFAISIS(m): 6:48pm On Apr 19
Uglyojuku:
Ibadan is more developed than the entire tiny Igboland.
Anambra..

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OXxaS62v5-o

Anambra

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OXxaS62v5-o

Anambra

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FPnutBpOllw

Anambra

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=512d4hHOpF8

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y4l0nLq69W8
you must be daft ... Go develop Ur land as we are busy building mansion here and there
Re: Reconstruction Of Gate-oje-beere-oja To Oba-molete Under Bridge by GSM govt(pix) by Heavensent01(m): 8:56pm On Apr 19
specialmati:
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin you even quote psalm grin grin grin grin your foolishness is not only from your lineage seems like you borrowed other people's foolishness join outside the one you inherited from your parents.mugu no go find work .you must be demonsent remove that heaven you put up there .you must be one of the falling demons

Repeating the same nursery rhymes

Go borrow some sense kid
Re: Reconstruction Of Gate-oje-beere-oja To Oba-molete Under Bridge by GSM govt(pix) by specialmati(m): 9:02pm On Apr 19
Heavensent01:

Repeating the same nursery rhymes

Go borrow some sense kid
grin grin grin cheesy grin grin grin grin seems like your senses are coming back.better if not you won't last long grin grin grin grin grin grin

Re: Reconstruction Of Gate-oje-beere-oja To Oba-molete Under Bridge by GSM govt(pix) by Heavensent01(m): 9:05pm On Apr 19
specialmati:
grin grin grin cheesy grin grin grin grin seems like your senses are coming back.better if not you won't last long grin grin grin grin grin grin

Seems like seems like guess a words from empty homosapien

Go and learn proper English @ your senses. What the hell are you writing?

Stop disgracing your entire family here
Re: Reconstruction Of Gate-oje-beere-oja To Oba-molete Under Bridge by GSM govt(pix) by kernniejay(m): 9:16pm On Apr 19
[quote author=Holluwhakemmy post=129525509]You can't understand?[/quite]
Oh, yeah I get it now. Other regions were still living in their archaic world when the yoruba people were already civilized.

1 Like

Re: Reconstruction Of Gate-oje-beere-oja To Oba-molete Under Bridge by GSM govt(pix) by specialmati(m): 9:31pm On Apr 19
Heavensent01:

Seems like seems like guess a words from empty homosapien

Go and learn proper English @ your senses. What the hell are you writing?

Stop disgracing your entire family here
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin you and family ,you shouldn't be bitter about people's family na since you don't have any .cheer up

Re: Reconstruction Of Gate-oje-beere-oja To Oba-molete Under Bridge by GSM govt(pix) by Heavensent01(m): 9:44pm On Apr 19
specialmati:
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin you and family ,you shouldn't be bitter about people's family na since you don't have any .cheer up

What's this dunce talking about, gallivanting on your own foolishness

Complete illiterate
Re: Reconstruction Of Gate-oje-beere-oja To Oba-molete Under Bridge by GSM govt(pix) by specialmati(m): 9:48pm On Apr 19
Heavensent01:

What's this dunce talking about, gallivanting on your own foolishness

Complete illiterate
grin angry grin grin grin grin grin grin you are speaking grammar grin grin grin you must be a full time tout no wonder you choose to become foolish.chai bye

Re: Reconstruction Of Gate-oje-beere-oja To Oba-molete Under Bridge by GSM govt(pix) by Heavensent01(m): 10:04pm On Apr 19
specialmati:
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grammar did you know the reason why I won't last long ,the idiotic foolish mad woman that gave birth to me was impregnated by a demon.

I don't care to know why u can't last long, you don't have the mentality to live long in the first place

So why are you telling me about your mom boring biography

Print it out and hang it in your father's sitting room
Re: Reconstruction Of Gate-oje-beere-oja To Oba-molete Under Bridge by GSM govt(pix) by specialmati(m): 10:10pm On Apr 19
Heavensent01:

I don't care to know why u can't last long, you don't have the mentality to live long in the first place

So why are you telling me about your mom boring biography

Print it out and hang it in your father's sitting room
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin now change that your heavensent to demonsent 01 because heaven can never send a demon grin grin grin grin grin

Re: Reconstruction Of Gate-oje-beere-oja To Oba-molete Under Bridge by GSM govt(pix) by Holluwhakemmy(f): 10:36pm On Apr 19
[quote author=kernniejay post=129530483][/quote]Yes you got it right ✅ lol

1 Like

Re: Reconstruction Of Gate-oje-beere-oja To Oba-molete Under Bridge by GSM govt(pix) by Kakamorufu(m): 10:03am On Apr 23
specialmati:
grin grin grin grin grin grin you are too old to be asking foolish question in this remaining days of your life.
E pain am. Na u never old to be doing rubbish and nonsense for NL abi. Mumu
Re: Reconstruction Of Gate-oje-beere-oja To Oba-molete Under Bridge by GSM govt(pix) by specialmati(m): 10:50am On Apr 23
Kakamorufu:
E pain am. Na u never old to be doing rubbish and nonsense for NL abi. Mumu
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin it pain me that you are being foolish grin grin grin grin ok mugu

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Togo’s Lome Port Overtakes Apapa Wharf As West Africa’s Leading Container Port / 6 Unwritten Rules Of Airplane Travel / How Is The Strike By Bus Drivers In Lagos Affecting You?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.