Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,199 members, 7,815,183 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 08:36 AM

Social Media Manager - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Social Media Manager (150 Views)

Website/social Media Manager Needed!!! / What Is Expected Of A Social Media Manager/Influencer? / Social Media Manager (volunteer) At NGO (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Social Media Manager by Iremi20: 5:50pm On Apr 18
Hi, my name is iremi. I am a social media manager with two years of experience. I help business owners get the visibility and engagement they need on the social media space in order to get the attention of their target audience and to also make sales. Do you need someone to manage your social media page, send me a DM so we can get started 08102958322.

1 Like

Re: Social Media Manager by Mbee247(m): 1:42am On Apr 19
Quick one for you; if indeed you are a skilled social media manager, work as an intern for a certain niche you are focusing on or take up some project, get result and build your portfolio.

Best of luck!
Re: Social Media Manager by Iremi20: 8:55am On Apr 19
Thank you , I'm a skilled social media manager and I have done all of these with results
Re: Social Media Manager by HRHQueenPhil(f): 8:55am On Apr 19
Iremi20:

Hi, my name is iremi. I am a social media manager with two years of experience. I help business owners get the visibility and engagement they need on the social media space in order to get the attention of their target audience and to also make sales. Do you need someone to manage your social media page, send me a DM so we can get started 08102958322.
ask to work as an intern by sending a msg to senior staff at worknigeria. search them on Linkedin
Re: Social Media Manager by HopeAlive16(f): 2:22pm On Apr 19
HRHQueenPhil:
ask to work as an intern by sending a msg to senior staff at worknigeria. search them on Linkedin
Is it a paid internship?

(1) (Reply)

A Real Estate Industry Is Recruiting. See Requirements And How To Apply / Sales & Marketing Expert Opening (offline & Part-time) / GLOBA-JOBS APPLY NOW: Outreach & Workflow Manager At The British Government

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.