Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,463 members, 7,816,085 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 03:37 AM

Naira Depreciates By ₦‎81/$ At Foreign Exchange Market - Business (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Naira Depreciates By ₦‎81/$ At Foreign Exchange Market (31514 Views)

Naira Depreciates By N64 Against Dollar At FOREX Market / Naira Continues Free Fall, Depreciates By 11% To N927.19/$ At Official Market / The Official List Of 43 Banned Items From Nigerian Foreign Exchange Market (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Naira Depreciates By ₦‎81/$ At Foreign Exchange Market by okeke6969: 10:11pm On Apr 19
[quote author=blancsn1 post=129516544]Shut you mouth.
This is no bigotry but the dam truth.
Show him what he asked or shut up.

You don't want the truth spelt out to you so you n your tribesmen can save face when dollar actually find it root back to less than ₦700 but the world know your scheme n he as every right to keep exposing you lot.

Kiss your ass. This Nigeria is not for you alone, get that into your empty skull.
This sense that APC supporters are pretending not to have, God will soon make it permanent for them to enjoy..!!!
Re: Naira Depreciates By ₦‎81/$ At Foreign Exchange Market by aswani(m): 6:02am On Apr 20
Tjra:

Why do you people hate Nigeria this much?

You are delighted to hear bad news about the country. You call the country a zoo, yet you still want your kinsman to become the President of the zoo.

I don't just understand you people.

At the text in bold, an inability to am successfully bully well meaning Nigerians into voting Peter Obi at the elections is part of your answer.

Also, an inability to gaslight learned judges of the Tribunal and Supreme court, despite Peter Obi's lawyers bringing useless documental evidence, to rule in favour of Peter Obi.

It will be a real shame if President Tinubu turns the economy round and they also benefit.
Re: Naira Depreciates By ₦‎81/$ At Foreign Exchange Market by morgstreme: 10:56am On Apr 20
Cindypresh:

My village is more conducive, serene and habitable than that your mushin slum

slowpoke!

I am not Yoruba...
Re: Naira Depreciates By ₦‎81/$ At Foreign Exchange Market by morgstreme: 10:58am On Apr 20
racerve:

You're the real enemies of Nigeria if you let tribalism or party affiliation dull your brain.

We need sustainable policies, not cheap propaganda points that will do more damage in the long run. Defending the naira with foreign reserves is not sustainable.

Sycophancy is not Patriotism.

You are MORONIC!

Always abusing your country is different from intelligent criticism...
Re: Naira Depreciates By ₦‎81/$ At Foreign Exchange Market by morgstreme: 11:01am On Apr 20
racerve:

You're the real enemies of Nigeria if you let tribalism or party affiliation dull your brain.

We need sustainable policies, not cheap propaganda points that will do more damage in the long run. Defending the naira with foreign reserves is not sustainable.

You need sustainable policies and not cheap propaganda..

Being hateful and abusive will give you your sustainable policies...

Bloody idiot!

How's that?
Re: Naira Depreciates By ₦‎81/$ At Foreign Exchange Market by Cindypresh(f): 11:48am On Apr 20
morgstreme:

slowpoke!

I am not Yoruba...

All mushin residents are not yoruba
Re: Naira Depreciates By ₦‎81/$ At Foreign Exchange Market by Babalegba(m): 12:55pm On Apr 20
Successfulben:
My greatest regret right now is coming into this life as a Yoruba boy, I hate that am a Yoruba boy and I sincerely envy the Igbo child, the kind of wisdom God gave to them the yorubas can never have it till Christ comes. My Yoruba people are U$ele$$ and I don't love to associate with them. Most of my good friends are Igbos and am sure that if I will ever reincarnate I will reincarnate as an Igbo man. My fiance is an igbo from Enugu
Lol. You gave me a good laugh today. It's not too late; why not change your name to Emeka and move to enugu but don't come back.
Ibo wisdom my foot. Their ancestors had no concept of central leadership, kingship and national army something that the Israelites thought about five thousand years ago.
Re: Naira Depreciates By ₦‎81/$ At Foreign Exchange Market by Babalegba(m): 1:00pm On Apr 20
Cindypresh:

My village is more conducive, serene and habitable than that your mushin slum
Obedients and lies are like 5 and 6 .Your village that has been devastated by U.G.M and ipob since

1 Like

Re: Naira Depreciates By ₦‎81/$ At Foreign Exchange Market by Cindypresh(f): 3:43pm On Apr 20
Babalegba:
Obedients and lies are like 5 and 6 .Your village that has been devastated by U.G.M and ipob since

And you saw people troop in during December last year?
Re: Naira Depreciates By ₦‎81/$ At Foreign Exchange Market by morgstreme: 9:15am On Apr 21
Cindypresh:

All mushin residents are not yoruba

I am not from mushin,you dunderhead..I don't even live in Lagos..your unintelligible assumptions have gotten the better part of you,as usual..

I am Igbo,kid..

Awum ezigbote onye Igbo!

You see why you are slow upstairs?
Re: Naira Depreciates By ₦‎81/$ At Foreign Exchange Market by morgstreme: 9:17am On Apr 21
racerve:

You are not intelligent and lack good comprehension skills .
Re: Naira Depreciates By ₦‎81/$ At Foreign Exchange Market by Cindypresh(f): 9:25am On Apr 21
morgstreme:

I am not from mushin,you dunderhead..I don't even live in Lagos..your unintelligible assumptions have gotten the better part of you,as usual..

I am Igbo,kid..

Awum ezigbote onye Igbo!

You see why you are slow upstairs?

There are polyglots everywhere...you can't be an Igbo man and still Senseless
Re: Naira Depreciates By ₦‎81/$ At Foreign Exchange Market by morgstreme: 9:30am On Apr 21
Cindypresh:

Every Igbo man is sensible...

Maybe just like you..

Onye Apari!

🤣
Re: Naira Depreciates By ₦‎81/$ At Foreign Exchange Market by morgstreme: 9:31am On Apr 21
Cindypresh:

Iwu ezigbote OKPO!!!

Rural dwelling juvenile Miscreant!
Re: Naira Depreciates By ₦‎81/$ At Foreign Exchange Market by Cindypresh(f): 10:37am On Apr 21
morgstreme:

Iwu ezigbote OKPO!!!

Rural dwelling juvenile Miscreant!

You're in sifia pains😂
Re: Naira Depreciates By ₦‎81/$ At Foreign Exchange Market by okeke6969: 3:19pm On Apr 22
blancsn1:
Shut you mouth.
This is no bigotry but the dam truth.
Show him what he asked or shut up.

You don't want the truth spelt out to you so you n your tribesmen can save face when dollar actually find it root back to less than ₦700 but the world know your scheme n he as every right to keep exposing you lot.

Look at this zombie ooo.
This sense that APC supporters are pretending not to have, God will soon make it permanent for them to enjoy..!!!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Banks To Rationalise Staff, Branches As Costs Mount / Ecobank ATM Paid Me Counterfeit / Has Osinbajo Tamed The Dollar?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.