Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,995 members, 7,825,072 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 05:33 AM

The Finishing Of My House (Oluwa Champion) - Properties (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / The Finishing Of My House (Oluwa Champion) (143386 Views)

Making & Finishing Of Interior Painting/design / The Finishing Of A 6 Bedrooms Duplex At Enelka In Portharcourt / Detail Finishing Of Built Home In Abuja With Pictures Including Our Showroom (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (21) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Finishing Of My House (Oluwa Champion) by AmAlone: 10:20pm On Dec 01, 2011
Sorry for delay in pictures this guys are slower than snails. . . .

Thanks all

Re: The Finishing Of My House (Oluwa Champion) by AmAlone: 10:33pm On Dec 01, 2011
the front tiles is not competed though

Re: The Finishing Of My House (Oluwa Champion) by AmAlone: 10:35pm On Dec 01, 2011
closer

Re: The Finishing Of My House (Oluwa Champion) by AmAlone: 10:36pm On Dec 01, 2011
SOMEBODY JUST CALL THE BUILDING "OLUWA CHAMPION VILLA"
LOL!!!!

1 Like

Re: The Finishing Of My House (Oluwa Champion) by AmAlone: 10:39pm On Dec 01, 2011
They are still working on the entrance tile work

Once completed I will post more pictures.

Again the pictures are not really that clear I notice
Peace
Re: The Finishing Of My House (Oluwa Champion) by Nobody: 12:18am On Dec 02, 2011
Good job
Re: The Finishing Of My House (Oluwa Champion) by kikeige: 4:01am On Dec 02, 2011
@Am Alone

O seeeeee, Oluwa champion. I just love your taste mehn. There are houses and there are houses.Na according to your wallet. I beg, when person see elephant say i'm no see something, na real bad belle. You are the baba. I'm loving every bit of your house.
I will appreciate it if you can send some pictures of the tiled areas to my e-mail please.I am stuck with getting a good tiler to continue with the finishings of my villa. shawlar_0@yahoo.com (shawlar underscore zero@yahoo.com)

1 Like

Re: The Finishing Of My House (Oluwa Champion) by spyder880(m): 5:21am On Dec 02, 2011
Nice tiles, and I was thinking of using same type for my sit out later grin
Another point I want you to look at, these tiles has a lot to say in your painting selection, you have to select the colour that will match the tiles, pretty house sha, sharp trimmings cheesy
Re: The Finishing Of My House (Oluwa Champion) by AmAlone: 8:34am On Dec 02, 2011
@ Spyder - lol!!!!!
No wahala!!!!

@kikeige
Thanks mehn. . . .
I will send pictures to you asap.
Also, i want to get a better camera so that I can take
the picture exactly as they are. I will send you pictures of the tiles.

From Monday I will send start the floor tiles. Presently I'm stilll on the wall tiles.

Thanks man!!!
Re: The Finishing Of My House (Oluwa Champion) by AmAlone: 8:38am On Dec 02, 2011
@Spyder, if you notice, the tile is multi-colored so I think it won't be difficult to match the colors

Thanks!!!
Re: The Finishing Of My House (Oluwa Champion) by NL1960: 9:57am On Dec 02, 2011
Am Alone:

@ Spyder - lol!!!!!
No wahala!!!!

@kikeige
Thanks mehn. . . .
I will send pictures to you asap.
Also, i want to get a better camera so that I can take
the picture exactly as they are. I will send you pictures of the tiles.

From Monday I will send start the floor tiles. Presently I'm stilll on the wall tiles.

Thanks man!!!

You better stop using this camera phone before i fine you one goat. grin grin grin. Oya, quick match and go and buy a good digital camera and blow our minds. This colour of your roof dey make me wan change mind from bush green but Madam no wan hear of any other colour after i showed her the bush green used by @Spyder to roof the 4-bedroom bungalow.
Re: The Finishing Of My House (Oluwa Champion) by rastaman20(m): 11:42am On Dec 02, 2011
As I always piont out, Good soup na money kill am. Taste dey differnt and with what u are doing, there is no two way about that. Money and taste, Oga mio @am alone, na bently car we go use watch this ur house oooo. Na baba Oluwa de do this things and as I pray it must come to pass, I hope say Oga Fehemmy is around for the order.!!!!!!!!!!!!
Re: The Finishing Of My House (Oluwa Champion) by spyder880(m): 1:47pm On Dec 02, 2011
^^^ Yesooo, Oga Fhemmmy, please give Am Alone the best of your Bentley, I will place my order by the time I start to buy tiles. Lol.
Re: The Finishing Of My House (Oluwa Champion) by atasteve: 2:53pm On Dec 02, 2011
I came, saw the latest pix, ran away to confirm if "OLuwa Campion Lodge" is really in Nigeria or faraway dream land  smiley and NOW I am back confirming that AM Alone is too much, Well done Am Alone (Rule your world with pride cool)

To all the Lords and Ogas in the house, thanks a million for the inspiration.

Meanwhile more pix ooooooooo.

NL1960:

You better stop using this camera phone before i fine you one goat.  grin grin grin. Oya, quick match and go and buy a good digital camera and blow our minds. This colour of your roof dey make me wan change mind from bush green but Madam no wan hear of any other colour after i showed her the bush green used by @Spyder to roof the 4-bedroom bungalow.

Yes now, Lord Am Alone.
Re: The Finishing Of My House (Oluwa Champion) by olubuffett: 3:51am On Dec 03, 2011
@ Am Alone

Great solid house man, you have really done very well.
You sure say you no want become contractor?
Re: The Finishing Of My House (Oluwa Champion) by AmAlone: 9:15am On Dec 03, 2011
olubuffett:

@ Am Alone

Great solid house man, you have really done very well.
You sure say you no want become contractor?

LOL!!!! I Can't O! Honestly.
I fear the risk. Even if I want to be that means I will have to go and study it.

I'm doing it just because of the fun!!!!
I have lots of experience. But I just can't come out and say I can!!! With the little ideas I have
Building dey collapse too much this days for Naija I swear!!!!!
Re: The Finishing Of My House (Oluwa Champion) by AmAlone: 1:12pm On Dec 03, 2011
More Pictures Update:

By next week, I will start sending pictures of the floor tiles. . . . .

all the wall tiles have not being completed. But by next week sha.
We will all see some good progress

Re: The Finishing Of My House (Oluwa Champion) by AmAlone: 1:14pm On Dec 03, 2011
grin k

Re: The Finishing Of My House (Oluwa Champion) by AmAlone: 1:19pm On Dec 03, 2011
k

1 Like

Re: The Finishing Of My House (Oluwa Champion) by AmAlone: 1:24pm On Dec 03, 2011
Master-bedroom tile and pop work
Both not completed. For the tiles all we need do now is to fill the joints with white cements.

1 Like

Re: The Finishing Of My House (Oluwa Champion) by AmAlone: 1:27pm On Dec 03, 2011
cool

Re: The Finishing Of My House (Oluwa Champion) by AmAlone: 1:30pm On Dec 03, 2011
other toilets inside the house

Re: The Finishing Of My House (Oluwa Champion) by AmAlone: 1:33pm On Dec 03, 2011
;d

Re: The Finishing Of My House (Oluwa Champion) by AmAlone: 1:36pm On Dec 03, 2011
dirty pop after finish awaiting to be painted.

kool

Re: The Finishing Of My House (Oluwa Champion) by AmAlone: 1:43pm On Dec 03, 2011
"OLUWA CHAMPION" IS SIPPING!!!!!  grin grin grin
"HIS" Fence is CHILLING  grin grin grin grin grin
Wat more can I say; "HE'S" Killing It grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: The Finishing Of My House (Oluwa Champion) by Pennywise(m): 2:11pm On Dec 03, 2011
Niice. Very nice. Style is not just about the dress you wear, the car you drive or the woman. Style can be the many small things that make your house stand apart.

Well done.

1 Like

Re: The Finishing Of My House (Oluwa Champion) by Select(m): 7:40pm On Dec 03, 2011
Nice one.
You can get across for the processing of your Building Plan Approvals and Titled Documents( C of O, Governor's Consent, Ratification Cases etc), within Lagos, Ogun and Abuja.
I work as a Town Planning Officer/Consultant with the Lagos State Govt.
My email is select500@yahoo.com ; BB PIN- 3079A6DB or call Mr.Muyiwa on 0802-350-0439.
Cheers!
Re: The Finishing Of My House (Oluwa Champion) by Fhemmmy: 8:21pm On Dec 03, 2011
I have missed so much oh . . . This is really Oluwa Champion, cos only Him could have made all these happen. . . . . You have done so well and once again, Congrats
Re: The Finishing Of My House (Oluwa Champion) by Fhemmmy: 8:21pm On Dec 03, 2011
rastaman20:

As I always piont out, Good soup na money kill am. Taste dey differnt and with what u are doing, there is no two way about that. Money and taste, Oga mio @am alone, na bently car we go use watch this your house oooo. Na baba Oluwa de do this things and as I pray it must come to pass, I hope say Oga Fehemmy is around for the order.!!!!!!!!!!!!

I no see your break light again oh
Re: The Finishing Of My House (Oluwa Champion) by Fhemmmy: 8:22pm On Dec 03, 2011
spyder880:

^^^ Yesooo, Oga Fhemmmy, please give Am Alone the best of your Bentley, I will place my order by the time I start to buy tiles. Lol.

I get your back anytime and any day . . . anything for my boss oh
Re: The Finishing Of My House (Oluwa Champion) by caseymoney(m): 5:31am On Dec 04, 2011
Am Alone, the tiles looks good but the tiler did a bad job. In fact, DIY can look better than that. Don't get me wrong, your house looks good but, I would suggest you get good hands for your interior finishing. I hope, you take this as a constructive criticism?
Re: The Finishing Of My House (Oluwa Champion) by rastaman20(m): 7:11am On Dec 04, 2011
smiley@oga fehmeey, don't worry, very soon, not only back light, na u go publish dey thing. Wait and see, God time is the best in life. Lol

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (21) (Reply)

Building 4 Flats In Nigeria - Planning, Cost & Execution / How Much Is Roofing Sheets In Nigeria? / Building A Luxury Block Of Flats: Day-to-day Updates (with pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.