Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,387 members, 7,815,828 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 06:59 PM

Israel Is Now An Embarrassment - Foreign Affairs - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Israel Is Now An Embarrassment (677 Views)

Venezuela President : Israel Is Committing ‘Genocide’ Against Palestinian People / Ghana Is An Embarrassment Of A Country And A Total Abomination To The Creator / Ghana Is An Embarrassment Of A Country And A Total Abomination To The Creator (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Israel Is Now An Embarrassment by Catapault: 3:34pm On Apr 19
Israel is now an embarrassment.

When I heard that they had retaliated against Iran, I was thinking “Oh my goodness, Iran is finished.”.

Only to now see that the ‘retaliation’ was a mere couple of cheap projectiles that were blown out of the sky by reserve Iranian forces, and causing zero damage to Iran.

Now that we can see that Israeli is scared shiitless of Iran, and is well aware of the might of the Iranians, hopefully their little arrogant heads have been reset, and peace can finally come to that troubled region of the world.

Something else I noticed over the last few days is that EVEN AMERICA is afraid of Iran.

They don’t want any trouble from that country, and the first thing they did after Israel’s comical ‘retaliation’, was to announce that they were not involved in the Israeli action.

Good gracious! 😂

6 Likes

Re: Israel Is Now An Embarrassment by ClearFlair: 3:40pm On Apr 19
Israel is far above
Re: Israel Is Now An Embarrassment by Catapault: 3:42pm On Apr 19
ClearFlair:
Israel is far above

I agree they are far above 👆 with their MOUTH.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Israel Is Now An Embarrassment by bobbybrown007: 4:06pm On Apr 19
Lolz 😋😋😋😋, things they will never show you. Have you read the news? Not the one Nigeria wrote ooooo, dey play.
Re: Israel Is Now An Embarrassment by Horus(m): 4:17pm On Apr 19
Catapault:

When I heard that they had retaliated against Iran, I was thinking “Oh my goodness, Iran is finished.”.

Only to now see that the ‘retaliation’ was a mere couple of cheap projectiles that were blown out of the sky by reserve Iranian forces, and causing zero damage to Iran.

Now that we can see that Israeli is scared shiitless of Iran, and is well aware of the might of the Iranians, hopefully their little arrogant heads have been reset, and peace can finally come to that troubled region of the world.

Something else I noticed over the last few days is that EVEN AMERICA is afraid of Iran.

They don’t want any trouble from that country, and the first thing they did after Israel’s comical ‘retaliation’, was to announce that they were not involved in the Israeli action.

Good gracious! 😂

I agree, and this is why the Americans are unable to show any satellite pictures of damages in Iran.
This so called Iraeli "strike" was just a little Fart in the air grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Israel Is Now An Embarrassment by ClearFlair: 4:27pm On Apr 19
Catapault:

I agree they are far above 👆 with their MOUTH.

They have always destroyed their enemies and will continue to do so.
Re: Israel Is Now An Embarrassment by babajero(m): 4:29pm On Apr 19
Catapault:

Good gracious! 😂

Islam is satanic.

2 Likes

Re: Israel Is Now An Embarrassment by Catapault: 4:47pm On Apr 19
ClearFlair:

You mean they have always destroyed innocent civilians?

4 Likes

Re: Israel Is Now An Embarrassment by Aaronsrod: 5:02pm On Apr 19
Catapault:

There are no innocent civilians! The children of His enemies are His enemies. They deserve death and Israel is the fist of our God's revenge, now and forevermore.

1 Like

Re: Israel Is Now An Embarrassment by motayoayinde: 5:19pm On Apr 19
ClearFlair:
Israel is far above

Yes.
Hiding in America's bum.
😂

Shitrael
Re: Israel Is Now An Embarrassment by motayoayinde: 5:21pm On Apr 19
ClearFlair:

Hamas is still killing them in Gaza after 6 months.
They ran away with nearly all the IDF brigade.
😂
Re: Israel Is Now An Embarrassment by motayoayinde: 5:23pm On Apr 19
Aaronsrod:

There are no innocent civilians! The children of His enemies are His enemies. They deserve death and Israel is the fist of our God's revenge, now and forevermore.

If you keep talking trash, we'll call Iran for your Shitrael NOW.

😂

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Israel Is Now An Embarrassment by ClearFlair: 5:38pm On Apr 19
motayoayinde:

Hamas is still killing them in Gaza after 6 months.
They ran away with nearly all the IDF brigade.
😂

You sound like an APC supporter. No offense.

Una go dey get news from Mallam selling tea on the roadside lol

Is it not the same Hama's crying for ceasefire?
Re: Israel Is Now An Embarrassment by mysticwarrior(m): 5:56pm On Apr 19
It was a weak response.

1 Like

Re: Israel Is Now An Embarrassment by alcuin(m): 6:01pm On Apr 19
Aaronsrod:

Depraved, using the name of God for murderous atrocities.

All of you are afflicted with chronic madness.

3 Likes

Re: Israel Is Now An Embarrassment by Catapault: 6:18pm On Apr 19
alcuin:

Depraved, using the name of God for murderous atrocities.

All of you are afflicted with chronic madness.

They are sick, demented people.

They can only prey on the weak, like innocent children in Gaza.

The first decent army they come up against, and they turn chicken.

1 Like

Re: Israel Is Now An Embarrassment by NaijaPrince18: 7:30pm On Apr 19
Israel is proving they are a terrorist country and Palestinians were always right
Re: Israel Is Now An Embarrassment by Donaldoni: 8:01pm On Apr 19
What a stupid thread!

Israel drew first blood in Syria. Generals were killed.

Iran's retaliation was world news as it unfolded(they announced it themselves) and was deflected with no casualties. Iran said it was done.

So why should Isreal's retaliation be brutal

Nonsense!!!
Re: Israel Is Now An Embarrassment by Ganjafama(m): 8:10pm On Apr 19
Both countries do not want an escalation. What Israel did was a face saving act. If they had not retaliated Iran would have had the last laugh. Now the score is even. Even Iran has said they are not interested in retaliating.

1 Like

Re: Israel Is Now An Embarrassment by engrchykae(m): 8:14pm On Apr 19
Catapault:

what about Islam that Allah is invoked before killing people?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Israel Is Now An Embarrassment by Greenback: 8:23pm On Apr 19
Catapault:

You can go and hug transformer 😁

We promise to slaughter cow 🤣🤣🤣🤣
Re: Israel Is Now An Embarrassment by Greenback: 8:27pm On Apr 19
Catapault alaaahu mmmuuuaabbaauuu 😁😁😁😁:

Re: Israel Is Now An Embarrassment by RisenJoe(m): 8:48pm On Apr 19
It's in America's interest to maintain peace in the middle east, cos any conflict there will certainly disrupt oil production and transportation thereby increasing the price which will favour Russia well well.

1 Like

Re: Israel Is Now An Embarrassment by LoveJesus87(m): 9:22pm On Apr 19
Catapault:

Good gracious! 😂

There is NO way on this earth u can be this dumb, I believe you are joking

Try and go through ur own post again

Israel is afraid of Iran, America is afraid of Iran?

If you are truly serious, then u must be badly uninformed on a mega scale.... I choose to believe u are joking
Re: Israel Is Now An Embarrassment by LoveJesus87(m): 9:23pm On Apr 19
RisenJoe:
It's in America's interest to maintain peace in the middle east, cos any conflict there will certainly disrupt oil production and transportation thereby increasing the price which will favour Russia well well.
no mind d comedian grin
Re: Israel Is Now An Embarrassment by Congrats321(m): 9:37pm On Apr 19
You think Iran has more military capability than Israel?

Catapault:

Re: Israel Is Now An Embarrassment by Rexymania(m): 10:09pm On Apr 19
You know people wey dey back Iran? Russia! Yes Russia! Dey no born all of them well make them so nonsense for where Iran dey
Re: Israel Is Now An Embarrassment by AcadaWriter: 10:12pm On Apr 19
Israel is far above
Re: Israel Is Now An Embarrassment by Catapault: 11:41pm On Apr 19
Congrats321:
You think Iran has more military capability than Israel?

It's not so much about who has more military capability. They are roughly evenly matched.

The problem for Israel is that they are just a tiny country with a small landmass and 8 million people, while Iran is a huge country with 88 million people.

So if war breaks out Iran can 'afford' to have even 10 million casualties, lose some infrastructure, and still exist.

Israel, if they lose even 2 million people, it would be huge disaster for them.

That's a quarter of their population wiped out.

And their tiny country would be devastated.

They can't annihilate Iran with their nukes, because Russia, who have a defence pact with Iran, would retaliate with nukes against Israel.

So Israel just needs to chill.
Re: Israel Is Now An Embarrassment by Horus(m): 12:14am On Apr 20
Catapault:

Good gracious! 😂

Western media propaganda are pushing a narrative that Israel attacked Iran directly, which is not true. The attack is probably from Mossad proxies living inside Iran who used cheap "alibaba" drones to approach an Iran military base just to create a response from the Iranian anti aircraft defense system, so it cannot be said to be an Israel attack. Now the Zionist owned news propaganda machine are making a big media show based on lies

1 Like

Re: Israel Is Now An Embarrassment by sunboy(m): 12:20am On Apr 20
Don’t be ridiculous, Isreal remains a formidable force in the Middle East.
Re: Israel Is Now An Embarrassment by Congrats321(m): 5:49am On Apr 20
Do you remember the Yom Kippur and the six day war? If Iran tries it it will be another Syria. There is something called the fifth column in warfare.

Catapault:

It's not so much about who has more military capability. They are roughly evenly matched.

The problem for Israel is that they are just a tiny country with a small landmass and 8 million people, while Iran is a huge country with 88 million people.

So if war breaks out Iran can 'afford' to have even 10 million casualties, lose some infrastructure, and still exist.

Israel, if they lose even 2 million people, it would be huge disaster for them.

That's a quarter of their population wiped out.

And their tiny country would be devastated.

They can't annihilate Iran with their nukes, because Russia, who have a defence pact with Iran, would retaliate with nukes against Israel.

So Israel just needs to chill.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Obasanjo And Congo Rebel Leader Hold Ceasefire Talks! / Barack Obama Inauguration / Sri Lanka Offers Rebels Amnesty On Condition Of Surrender

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.