Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,405 members, 7,815,886 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 08:19 PM

FG Grant Loan- Check If You Are Among The April 19th Payroll - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / FG Grant Loan- Check If You Are Among The April 19th Payroll (2493 Views)

Nigerians Receive FG Grant for Nano Bizs As Promised By President Tinubu / FG Grant Received (Picture Added) / Will The FG Grant Biafrans A Referendum Request? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

FG Grant Loan- Check If You Are Among The April 19th Payroll by Mrmicro: 7:38pm On Apr 19
The Presidential Conditional Grant Scheme is a Federal government initiative aimed at providing financial assistance to businesses in the form of grants and loans. With a total allocation of N200 billion, this scheme seeks to boast Nigeria’s manufacturing sector, enhance the production capabilities of businesses, and generate employment opportunities with competitive wages.

On Wednesday, April 16th, 2024, the Federal Ministry of Industry, Trade, and Investment issued a statement confirming the commencement of disbursements for the Presidential Conditional Grant Scheme. Several beneficiaries have already received their grants of 50,000 Naira, marking the initial phase of the disbursement strategy.

By Friday, April 19th, 2024, a substantial disbursement is scheduled to be made to a significant number of verified applicants. This means If you received a notification prompting you to link your National Identification Number (NIN) with your Bank Verification Number (BVN) on the designated portal, chances are high that you may be among the recipients in this first phase, set to commence on Friday, April 19th.

Who is Eligible for the Grant?

To ensures that the grants are allocated to legitimate individuals and businesses, contributing to the program’s transparency and effectiveness, applicants were required to submit their National Identification Numbers (NIN). The scheme targets various sectors, including traders, food services, ICT, transportation, creatives, and artisans.

Criteria for Inclusion in the First Phase Disbursement

Receipt of Notification: If you received a... Continue... https://microblog.com.ng/fg-grant-loan-check-if-you-are-among-the-april-19th-payroll/

Re: FG Grant Loan- Check If You Are Among The April 19th Payroll by Rexymania(m): 10:12pm On Apr 19
F them and their loans
Re: FG Grant Loan- Check If You Are Among The April 19th Payroll by Koppaguard: 3:18am On Apr 20
Scheme wey corruption don enter, shey they said massive disbursement will start on Friday, yet nothing oo. Now they don dey claim say everybody has been paid. I just tire for this country, I shouldn't have even applied.
Re: FG Grant Loan- Check If You Are Among The April 19th Payroll by StOla: 3:26am On Apr 20
N50k is nothing.

This grant should have started with a range of N250k to N2.5m depending on the applicable industry.
Re: FG Grant Loan- Check If You Are Among The April 19th Payroll by James4358(m): 5:40am On Apr 20
I can swear with my two hairy balls that there was no dime disbursed yesterday, friday 19th april 2024.
I learnt data were verified by various states, i bliv states that submitted their data where the once who received few days ago. For now, only 100,000 beneficiaries had been paid, stil left with abt 900,000 more, as the target number is 1million. Be rest assured more payments would be made in few days to come. Keep hope alive. I am nt their spokesperson though. Just info i garthered when i visited their office yesterday. I applied in november last year with 23others from my ward in Akwa ibom state & we are yet to receive ours. It would be impossible for non of us to receive, except my state was excluded.

(1) (Reply)

Ogun Accountant-General Clueless On State Of Treasury, Others / Why President Jonathan Cannot Lead . / DAAR Communication And Dokpesi Exposed:Nigerians Your Nation Is Up For Sale

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.