Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,461 members, 7,816,082 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 03:13 AM

USA Parades 12 Nuclear Stealth Bombers & Vows Jets Are ‘Ready To Strike Anywhere - Foreign Affairs (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / USA Parades 12 Nuclear Stealth Bombers & Vows Jets Are ‘Ready To Strike Anywhere (46343 Views)

Israel To Strike Gaza ‘From Air, Sea & Land’ / China Flies 19 Nuke Bombers and Fighter Jets Into Taiwan Air Space (Pix) / Russia Test Fires SATAN TWO Ballistic Missile That Can Carry 12 Nuclear Warheads (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: USA Parades 12 Nuclear Stealth Bombers & Vows Jets Are ‘Ready To Strike Anywhere by mekuso89(m): 9:55pm On Apr 19
ObiPandora:
So they had all this yet their ass was flogged mercilessly by the Taliban abi una don forget how america japa from Afghanistan

Afg is too small for this kind levels now, you reason am na

3 Likes

Re: USA Parades 12 Nuclear Stealth Bombers & Vows Jets Are ‘Ready To Strike Anywhere by mu2sa2: 9:55pm On Apr 19
olowolekan:
Nation showing their power but power belongs to God Almighty.
Wasting $1.6b on one aircraft is crazy. And in USA homeless people everywhere. The cost of only one of these useless aircraft can eradicate homelessness in the country. A plane that can crash for whatever reason. Besides, Russians and the Chinese will definitely come up with their own planes to match this.

4 Likes

Re: USA Parades 12 Nuclear Stealth Bombers & Vows Jets Are ‘Ready To Strike Anywhere by Kenturkey048(m): 9:55pm On Apr 19
notmyrealmonika:
Na wetin dey give Israel liver be this undecided undecided
You nor know??

Them strongly get US and UK behind them.

1 Like

Re: USA Parades 12 Nuclear Stealth Bombers & Vows Jets Are ‘Ready To Strike Anywhere by stagger: 9:56pm On Apr 19
Jostoman:
Russia will soon come here to show their Okrika supersonic bomber grin

Have you ever heard of the Sukhoi-75 Checkmate stealth bomber? (Russia)

or

the Xi'an H-20 Chinese-made stealth bomber?

Russia and China are already there.

The message is for Iran.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: USA Parades 12 Nuclear Stealth Bombers & Vows Jets Are ‘Ready To Strike Anywhere by adecz: 9:57pm On Apr 19
With all these, they were still unable
to defeat Taliban...😁😁😁

America has bulging military muscles
but lack the stamina of a long drawn war❗️❗️

1 Like 1 Share

Re: USA Parades 12 Nuclear Stealth Bombers & Vows Jets Are ‘Ready To Strike Anywhere by Dpharisee: 9:58pm On Apr 19
This Means nothing to Russia and China, all those talks of stealth na wash, supersonic missiles has rendered these aircrafts obsolete except against countries like Libya and Iraq

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: USA Parades 12 Nuclear Stealth Bombers & Vows Jets Are ‘Ready To Strike Anywhere by DMerciful(m): 9:59pm On Apr 19
Once Iran gets nuclear weapons, even the US will respect them.
huptin:
We told them...they will never listen. Just a flash from Israel today, Iran quickly promised never to retaliate.

When you think you are catching up with them ..they will always be a million miles ahead of you.

Israel sent a message, Iran understood, we don't need to deploy missiles from far, we will hurt you badly from within.

Now America has now told them...you have just wasted billions of dollars that could have helped you save millions of your poverty infested people on nuclear bombs that will be rendered useless immediately you are able to use them.

1 Like

Re: USA Parades 12 Nuclear Stealth Bombers & Vows Jets Are ‘Ready To Strike Anywhere by onuman: 9:59pm On Apr 19
huptin:
We told them...they will never listen. Just a flash from Israel today, Iran quickly promised never to retaliate.

When you think you are catching up with them ..they will always be a million miles ahead of you.

Israel sent a message, Iran understood, we don't need to deploy missiles from far, we will hurt you badly from within.

Now America has now told them...you have just wasted billions of dollars that could have helped you save millions of your poverty infested people on nuclear bombs that will be rendered useless immediately you are able to use them.

Awuuuu. Iran must have wasted the billions of Dollars in its religion-driven efforts to acquire nuclear bomb.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: USA Parades 12 Nuclear Stealth Bombers & Vows Jets Are ‘Ready To Strike Anywhere by jiz: 9:59pm On Apr 19
Iran will soon be crying now "genocide"
Isreal no send Una papa

5 Likes

Re: USA Parades 12 Nuclear Stealth Bombers & Vows Jets Are ‘Ready To Strike Anywhere by Good01: 10:00pm On Apr 19
Goodlady:

Nuke on you, N. Korea and Iran. You nor carry ya God001 username. Dem ban you?

Before I reply you, I want to confirm if what you've taken has finished reacting in your body. Because your eyes is not clear.
My username is not God001 but rather Good01
Secondly, did I mention Iran in my comment?
May God deliver you

1 Like

Re: USA Parades 12 Nuclear Stealth Bombers & Vows Jets Are ‘Ready To Strike Anywhere by Objectivist04: 10:00pm On Apr 19
Lanre1st:
Go Russia

Russia has been attacking defenceless Ukraine, US did not parade his nuclear arms, now Iran that Israel can withstand, they started parade nuclear bomber
It all boils down to degree of friendship.
After UK, isreal is the next close ally to US ,. You can't also rule religion out of it.

1 Like

Re: USA Parades 12 Nuclear Stealth Bombers & Vows Jets Are ‘Ready To Strike Anywhere by mu2sa2: 10:00pm On Apr 19
stagger:

Have you ever heard of the Sukhoi-75 Checkmate stealth bomber? (Russia)

or

the Xi'an H-20 Chinese-made stealth bomber?

Russia and China are already there.

The message is for Iran.
You mean Americans developed this aircraft just because of Iran. Iran must be powerful indeed.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: USA Parades 12 Nuclear Stealth Bombers & Vows Jets Are ‘Ready To Strike Anywhere by fortunez1(m): 10:02pm On Apr 19
Na so
Re: USA Parades 12 Nuclear Stealth Bombers & Vows Jets Are ‘Ready To Strike Anywhere by fortunez1(m): 10:02pm On Apr 19
N
Re: USA Parades 12 Nuclear Stealth Bombers & Vows Jets Are ‘Ready To Strike Anywhere by Kenturkey048(m): 10:03pm On Apr 19
Jashub:
Let them attack Russia or China na...idiot
As if those two are countries...

Russia that is Nigeria in white skin..... The only thing saving that big and empty country is their large deposit of Nuclear Weapon... Nothing else..

China with their china weapons.. Replical of originals... United states would wipe out china from the surface of earth...

You guys equate population to capabilities.. Even India is more powerful than China militarily...

Have you find time to read about Chinese armory to see how useless they are....

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: USA Parades 12 Nuclear Stealth Bombers & Vows Jets Are ‘Ready To Strike Anywhere by Kenturkey048(m): 10:05pm On Apr 19
mu2sa2:
You mean Americans developed this aircraft just because of Iran. Iran must be powerful indeed.

Oga Ade.. America has stealth bombers for a long time... Na show of force them just dey do..

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: USA Parades 12 Nuclear Stealth Bombers & Vows Jets Are ‘Ready To Strike Anywhere by Jashub: 10:05pm On Apr 19
Kenturkey048:

As is those two are countries...

Russia that is Nigeria in white skin..... The only thing saving that big and empty country is their large deposit of Nuclear Weapon... Nothing else..

China with their china weapons.. Replical of originals... United states would wipe out china from the surface of earth...

You guys equate population to capabilities.. Even India is more powerful than China militarily...

Have you find time to read about Chinese armory to see how useless they are....
Bros you're talking rubbish. Let US go and attack China and Russia. We are here waiting for the scores . Nonsense
Re: USA Parades 12 Nuclear Stealth Bombers & Vows Jets Are ‘Ready To Strike Anywhere by Fcwilly: 10:06pm On Apr 19
id4sho:
Mr Jailer by Asa cool

I'm in chains, you're in chains too
I wear uniforms and you wear uniforms too
I'm a prisoner
You're a prisoner too, Mr. Jailer
Oh
I have fears, you have fears too
I will die, but yourself will die too
Life is beautiful
Don't you think so too, Mr. Jailer?
I'm talking to you jailer!
Stop calling me a prisoner
Let he who is without sin be the first to cast the stone
Mr. Jailer
Mr. Jailer man
You suppress all my strategies
You oppress whoa whoa every part of me
What you don't know
You're a victim too, Mr. Jailer
Oh!
You don't care about my point of view
If I die another will work for you
So you treat me like a modern slave, Mr. Jailer
I'm talking to you jailer!
Mr. Jailer
Mr. Jailer man
You see
If you walking in a market place
Don't throw stones
Even if you do, you just might hit one of your own
Life is not about your policies
All the time
So you better rearrange your philosophies
And be good to your fellow man, Jailer!
Mr. Jailer
Oh, I'm talking to you jailer!
Mr. Jailer
Mr. Jailer
I hear my baby say
I wanna be president
I want your money
From my government
What he don't know, what he would know, what he can know
(Jailer) Jailer (Jailer) Jailer
Oh be good whoa, be good whoa, be good woah
Somebody be good whoa, be good whoa, be good
Oh oh be good whoa, be good whoa, be good whoa (Jailer, Jailer)

Meaning ?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: USA Parades 12 Nuclear Stealth Bombers & Vows Jets Are ‘Ready To Strike Anywhere by Empiree: 10:07pm On Apr 19
Facts

Re: USA Parades 12 Nuclear Stealth Bombers & Vows Jets Are ‘Ready To Strike Anywhere by Kenturkey048(m): 10:07pm On Apr 19
mu2sa2:
Wasting [b]$1.6b on one aircraft is crazy. [/b]And in USA homeless people everywhere. The cost of only one of these useless aircraft can eradicate homelessness in the country. A plane that can crash for whatever reason. Besides, Russians and the Chinese will definitely come out with their planes to much this.

Na why bandits and terrorist don take over your country be that.

3 Likes

Re: USA Parades 12 Nuclear Stealth Bombers & Vows Jets Are ‘Ready To Strike Anywhere by Objectivist04: 10:09pm On Apr 19
mekuso89:
Afg is too small for this kind levels now, you reason am na
You are asking an islamist to reason ? A waste of time

6 Likes

Re: USA Parades 12 Nuclear Stealth Bombers & Vows Jets Are ‘Ready To Strike Anywhere by Kenturkey048(m): 10:10pm On Apr 19
Jashub:
Bros you're talking rubbish. Let US go and attack China and Russia. We are here waiting for the scores . Nonsense
US won't attack China and Russia..

The people that may likely attack is China and Russia attacking Us because of their Demonic jealousy for a wealthy country...

United States is more powerful militarily than Russia and China combined..

Let's take Israel for instance, only Israel smoking the whole of Middle east.. And Isreal is a baby to US

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: USA Parades 12 Nuclear Stealth Bombers & Vows Jets Are ‘Ready To Strike Anywhere by mu2sa2: 10:11pm On Apr 19
adecz:

With all these, they were still unable
to defeat Taliban...😁😁😁

America has bulging military muscles
but lack the stamina of a long drawn war❗️❗️
No foreign invader ever defeated Afghans. For over a decade Americans carpet-bombed Afghanistan but in the end had to flee and the great taliban warriors took over the country. The talibans have restored security throughout the country and are on the verge ot turning a large chunk of the country into vast agricultural land when the 286 km artificial River project (Qosh Tepa canal) is completed - that's turning 550,000 hectares of desert into farmland.
Re: USA Parades 12 Nuclear Stealth Bombers & Vows Jets Are ‘Ready To Strike Anywhere by kunleham(m): 10:12pm On Apr 19
Vanity!! Where are the world powers of yesteryears? Surely everything will be come history.
Re: USA Parades 12 Nuclear Stealth Bombers & Vows Jets Are ‘Ready To Strike Anywhere by NwaliE01: 10:12pm On Apr 19
ObiPandora:
So they had all this yet their ass was flogged mercilessly by the Taliban abi una don forget how america japa from Afghanistan

You don't use gun to kill an ant.

2 Likes

Re: USA Parades 12 Nuclear Stealth Bombers & Vows Jets Are ‘Ready To Strike Anywhere by NwekereNdokl: 10:12pm On Apr 19
America na your mate ?

2 Likes

Re: USA Parades 12 Nuclear Stealth Bombers & Vows Jets Are ‘Ready To Strike Anywhere by Jashub: 10:13pm On Apr 19
Kenturkey048:

US won't attack China and Russia..

The people that may likely attack is China and Russia attacking Us because of their Demonic jealousy for a wealthy country...

United States is more powerful militarily than Russia and China combined..

Let's take Israel for instance, only Israel smoking the whole of Middle east.. And Isreal is a baby to US
You're talking rubbish as usual ...

The US is only strong in terms of the so called petrol-dollar , and that's because the dollar serves as the world's reserve currency. So US can sanction any country because their currency is the world's reserve currency

But military wise, they are nothing compared to Russia in terms of weapon. Or have you forgotten how US boasted of their stealth fighter during the Yugoslavian war ? Who brought it down just for fun ...wasn't it the Russians? Dey deceive yourself with western media propaganda.

Even ordinary Ukraine is about to fall with Russia grabbing and grabbing more Ukrainian land grin

2 Likes

Re: USA Parades 12 Nuclear Stealth Bombers & Vows Jets Are ‘Ready To Strike Anywhere by Dynamicboss: 10:14pm On Apr 19
$16billion dollars for each?? US are truly world power and war mongers
Re: USA Parades 12 Nuclear Stealth Bombers & Vows Jets Are ‘Ready To Strike Anywhere by Clinghton: 10:15pm On Apr 19
If them test am na crash b dat.
Re: USA Parades 12 Nuclear Stealth Bombers & Vows Jets Are ‘Ready To Strike Anywhere by UmarFaruk98: 10:15pm On Apr 19
huptin:

Now America has now told them...you have just wasted billions of dollars that could have helped you save millions of your poverty infested people on nuclear bombs that will be rendered useless immediately they are about to become useful.
Mumu Iran intercepted it all using their air defense system but because you too carried away with 4000years fabricates biblical lie you will not know it

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Mass Shooting At Allen mall, Texas. 9 Dead, 7 Injured, Shooter Killed (Graphic) / China Stages Massive ‘taiwan Invasion’ Drills(Pix, Video) / Faruk Fatih Ozer, Brothers Sentenced To 11,196 Years Each In Turkey

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.