Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,930 members, 7,817,720 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 05:53 PM

Updates From Ondo State APC Primaries - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Updates From Ondo State APC Primaries (22436 Views)

Anambra Governorship Election 2021 Results Updates From Polling Units (Pictures) / #LekkiTollGate: Live Updates From #OccupyLekkiTollgate Protest (Pictures, Video) / 2019: "I Can Win With APGA" - Okorocha Admits Losing Control Of State APC (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Updates From Ondo State APC Primaries by AfonjaScud: 8:25pm On Apr 20
dequir:
Wale Akinterinwa will likely get hypertension at the end of the election with the his scores here. He has spent too much money chasing the mandate, and insulting the governor. I never like the guy's style of politicking, it was too personal.

Money he amassed from the state's treasury.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Updates From Ondo State APC Primaries by OGHENAOGIE(m): 8:25pm On Apr 20
onatisi:
tinubu won because he was able to negotiate a better deal with Wike and other PDP governors. it is very possible that even if Obi had remained in pdp, Atiku would still have lost because wike and the other governors and key wike loyalists worked against Atiku and PDP.
all Nigerians politicians are for sale, and they will always place their interest above that of any party. come 2027, if Tinubu is able to negotiate with other politicians, you will just see that all other political parties will endorse him as their candidate . all na game

PDP Gorvenors like ikpeazu who lost his senate bid na him work for tinubu.. apart from rivers where else does wike have influence?.. LP won all east which should have gone to PDP won in Edo cross River to.. so Tel me wetin those overated g5 do... Obi leaving PDP choped votes that ordinarily should have gone to PDP... Atiku Obi ticket would have defeated tinubu or APC

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Updates From Ondo State APC Primaries by Donedeal1(m): 8:26pm On Apr 20
This is a reflection of what will happen during the general election in November.

1 Like

Re: Updates From Ondo State APC Primaries by AfonjaScud: 8:28pm On Apr 20
[quote author=MyVILLAGEpeople post=129544574]

Tinubu go complete him 8 years and even anoint him successor join.[/quote

Certai lyrics.
Re: Updates From Ondo State APC Primaries by OGHENAOGIE(m): 8:29pm On Apr 20
CoolAmbience:

Believe it or not, Obi messed things up for Atiku. Any good student of Nigerian politics will easily concede that. What Peter Obi / Labour Party got as votes were traditional PDP votes. A clear example is the votes from the Southeast.

The person you quoted wasn't talking of right or lack of it, to contest.

Atiku, obviously, stood a better chance in 2023 than in 2019. In 2019, Atiku was up against both an incumbent president and the ruling party. The scenario was slightly different in 2023.

atiku was up against a buhari who was popular In core north APC was still ruling party in 2023 but dynamic change tinubu wasn't a northerner like atiku..

2 Likes

Re: Updates From Ondo State APC Primaries by thesicilian: 8:31pm On Apr 20
OGHENAOGIE:
for direct primaries
Direct primaries na still election na

1 Like

Re: Updates From Ondo State APC Primaries by thesicilian: 8:32pm On Apr 20
AfonjaScud:

Are you sure ? Think again.
You think it's possible that the man will not even have one single loyalist out of thousands of people?

2 Likes

Re: Updates From Ondo State APC Primaries by thesicilian: 8:32pm On Apr 20
Donald7610:

You know nothing
Okay
But my name is not Jon Snow
Re: Updates From Ondo State APC Primaries by Ade2024: 8:36pm On Apr 20
AfonjaScud:

There would've been no Buhari presidency.
Blame yourself
If you find goodluck good for the job
Why not vote him?
You come here and complain of what
Nonsense
Re: Updates From Ondo State APC Primaries by Ade2024: 8:38pm On Apr 20
2DADDEY:

He can go fvck himself. The party should make life hell for him so he can go waste his money contesting in one mushroom party like he always does.
After reelection Lucky must sack all those Igbos Betty imported into Ondo state civil service. Awon Atokowabaleje gbogbo😡😡
You stupid
Backward fellow
Does it change the fact you guys aren't progressing?
Empty brain

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Updates From Ondo State APC Primaries by 2DADDEY: 8:41pm On Apr 20
Ade2024:

You stupid
Backward fellow
Does it change the fact you guys aren't progressing?
Empty brain
yenyenyen
Una go see mabo just wait after reelection angry
Re: Updates From Ondo State APC Primaries by Tareq1105: 8:42pm On Apr 20
Ciscogod:
Power of incumbency

Exactly.

Incumbency no be small power. He's the one with the deepest pocket.

It looks transparent too.

3 Likes

Re: Updates From Ondo State APC Primaries by Olu1000: 8:42pm On Apr 20
Alaigbo:
You are very right n he also as the right t lose like he rightly lost so all foolish soul stop shouting rigging after he lost woefully

I am Labour Party Chieftain and I always maintained that Obi lost.Except for Rivers State , which Wike brazenly rigged , the election was generally free and fair , though not perfect.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Updates From Ondo State APC Primaries by Olu1000: 8:44pm On Apr 20
CoolAmbience:

Believe it or not, Obi messed things up for Atiku. Any good student of Nigerian politics will easily concede that. What Peter Obi / Labour Party got as votes were traditional PDP votes. A clear example is the votes from the Southeast.

The person you quoted wasn't talking of right or lack of it, to contest.

Atiku, obviously, stood a better chance in 2023 than in 2019. In 2019, Atiku was up against both an incumbent president and the ruling party. The scenario was slightly different in 2023.

The “traditional” votes you claim were PDP votes , why didn’t Atiku get them in 2019 when there was no Labour Party or NNPP?
Re: Updates From Ondo State APC Primaries by Ade2024: 8:44pm On Apr 20
2DADDEY:
yenyenyen
Una go see mabo just wait after reelection angry
Na me bad governance go affect
U guys are stupid
Re: Updates From Ondo State APC Primaries by seunmsg(m): 8:45pm On Apr 20
2DADDEY:

He can go fvck himself. The party should make life hell for him so he can go waste his money contesting in one mushroom party like he always does.
After reelection Lucky must sack all those Igbos Betty imported into Ondo state civil service. Awon Atokowabaleje gbogbo😡😡

grin grin grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Updates From Ondo State APC Primaries by Paraman: 8:49pm On Apr 20
centpado:
But if lucky completes the former governor tenure, and he is sworn in as governor in the forth coming election, would he still go for another term or
No!
Re: Updates From Ondo State APC Primaries by Raskimonojendor: 8:58pm On Apr 20
Twoclans:
Are they sure those results are for sola oke .

Did he collapse his political structure ?
That's one's association with Betty Akeredolu would have contributed to his massive loss.

3 Likes

Re: Updates From Ondo State APC Primaries by Haaland21: 9:07pm On Apr 20
thesicilian:

Lol
That one was audible to the deaf and visible to the blind, according to Patrick Obahiagbon

The obidafts said no..

They would fight you

2 Likes

Re: Updates From Ondo State APC Primaries by onatisi(m): 9:09pm On Apr 20
seyi mainde of oyo state worked for tinubu and apc won in oyo state
OGHENAOGIE:
PDP Gorvenors like ikpeazu who lost his senate bid na him work for tinubu.. apart from rivers where else does wike have influence?.. LP won all east which should have gone to PDP won in Edo cross River to.. so Tel me wetin those overated g5 do... Obi leaving PDP choped votes that ordinarily should have gone to PDP... Atiku Obi ticket would have defeated tinubu or APC

1 Like

Re: Updates From Ondo State APC Primaries by Twoclans(f): 9:20pm On Apr 20
Raskimonojendor:

That's one's association with Betty Akeredolu would have contributed to his massive loss.

The last time I watched his interview on channels TV ,I was like really .I knew he might not win but I did not expect his type of result .Haba .

I am a Grassroot Boy
I am a Street boy
Etc .
Re: Updates From Ondo State APC Primaries by tnerro1(m): 9:23pm On Apr 20
Betty go cry tire😁😁

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Updates From Ondo State APC Primaries by tnerro1(m): 9:39pm On Apr 20
dequir:
Wale Akinterinwa will likely get hypertension at the end of the election with the his scores here. He has spent too much money chasing the mandate, and insulting the governor. I never like the guy's style of politicking, it was too personal.

The guy looks like a chief priest of a shrine
Re: Updates From Ondo State APC Primaries by oyeb15: 9:43pm On Apr 20
Never have any lucky as your deputy. I remember good luck janathan
Re: Updates From Ondo State APC Primaries by benzion72(m): 9:44pm On Apr 20
Make the man enter and help send Wheywood and Rex Forestry away. Both Chinese and India companies pulling out Cocoa tree to plant Gmelina and cassava
Re: Updates From Ondo State APC Primaries by Sheggy13(m): 9:47pm On Apr 20
centpado:
But if lucky completes the former governor tenure, and he is sworn in as governor in the forth coming election, would he still go for another term or

Of course. Lucky's case is exactly same as that of Jonathan who took over after Yar'Adua's death in 2010, and was allowed to contest twice - 2011 and 2015. Jonathan has set a precedence already for that.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Updates From Ondo State APC Primaries by spencekat(m): 9:47pm On Apr 20
I told them that Aiyedatiwa would get the ticket.

1 Like

Re: Updates From Ondo State APC Primaries by spencekat(m): 9:56pm On Apr 20
OGHENAOGIE:
Correct

1 Like

Re: Updates From Ondo State APC Primaries by jahsharon: 10:01pm On Apr 20
Slytiger:
Ondo state APC primaries.
Some updates:

If you continue like this, you will end up like your other political thugs, six feet under the soil during political fights
Re: Updates From Ondo State APC Primaries by Crowdboom(m): 10:05pm On Apr 20
Think9ja:
With the way Nigeria is currently structured, any sitting executive that loses any election in which hes a candidate in, is a big, stupid fool. How can Lucky not be leading when he has state resources at his disposal.

Thats why i laugh whenever all these gbajue people always talk about 2027.

No merger can oust Tinubu. Tinubu is not foolish and weak like Jonathan. Atiku himself knows its time up for him already.

The best time to stop Tinubu was last election because rumor had it then that even Buhari was not in support of him.
But Obi and his children just made it easy for him. Obi did Tinubu a lifetime favour.

As for 2027, just forget about it

Congratulations to Lucky and yea, i will soon be Lucky

Please, can Lucky still recontest if possible win this governorship election?

If no, I suspect other senatorial courtesy zone play a good politics with the south
Re: Updates From Ondo State APC Primaries by Hammylawali: 10:17pm On Apr 20
christejames:
Lucky my guy shocked

Far better than my own governor Abiodun embarassed

No dey mention that yeye governor for our state. We don’t have a governor Abeg ..

2 Likes

Re: Updates From Ondo State APC Primaries by Francisayo(m): 10:24pm On Apr 20
Crowdboom:

Please, can Lucky still recontest if possible win this governorship election?

If no, I suspect other senatorial courtesy zone play a good politics with the south

No...he can only do one more term.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Nigeria To Borrow $2Billion From World Bank - Okonjo-Iweala / Buhari Will Stop Export Of Edo Prostitutes Overseas – Aisha Buhari / Yau Kumo Under Investigation By EFCC Over N3bn Fraud - Sahara Reporters

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.