Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,811 members, 7,817,356 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:50 AM

Violence, Thuggery Rocks APC Stakeholders' Meeting In Edo - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Violence, Thuggery Rocks APC Stakeholders' Meeting In Edo (5600 Views)

Protest Rocks APC South-west Caucus Meeting In Osun / Defection Rocks APC In Akwa Ibom State,former Party Chairmen Quits (see Reasons) / 2019: Fresh Crisis Rocks APC, Officials Accused Of Planning ‘illegal Meeting’ (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Violence, Thuggery Rocks APC Stakeholders' Meeting In Edo by coputa(m): 6:51pm On Apr 20
Violence broke out on Saturday at a meeting of stakeholders of the All Progressives Congress (APC) in Ikpoba-Okha Local Government Area in Edo State.
The well-attended, strategic meeting, ahead of the April 24 commencement of campaigns and September 21, 2024 governorship election, was hosted at the private residence of Ikpoba-Okha LGA’s apex leader of APC, Ehiozuwa Agbonayinma, a former governorship aspirant off Dumez/Sapele Road, Benin.

Shortly after commencement of the meeting, many hoodlums and thugs invaded the venue, and injured some APC leaders and members.

Some of them are said to be on danger list in hospitals in Benin while many expensive vehicles were vandalised and other valuables carted away by the hoodlums.

Agbonayinma, speaking with reporters in Benin over the sad incident, said: “The attackers vandalised vehicles, broke chairs and tables. They also carted away drinks and a generator that was brought to power the equipment for the meeting, and they destroyed the hired musical equipment.

This is not how politics should be played. Going violent and beating up elderly persons are condemnable. My teeming supporters and I cannot be intimidated. We are marching forward, and, God willing, victory is sure for Edo APC and its governorship candidate.

“For sometime, APC’s leaders and members in Ikpoba-Okha LGA have been pleading with me to come and take the leadership position, especially to be the apex leader of APC in Ikpoba-Okha LGA, but I told them that I was not interested because of what I have gone through. I lost my grown-up son and I am still going through a lot, because of the trauma.”

Many security operatives, particularly personnel of the Department of State Services (DSS) and policemen from Edo command, were later deployed to the venue before normalcy was restored.

The stakeholders proceeded with the meeting after then.

Agbonaiyinma declared that the hoodlums that invaded the venue of the meeting would pay dearly for all the valuable items they destroyed.
https://www.google.com/amp/s/thenationonlineng.net/violence-thuggery-rock-apc-stakeholders-meeting-in-edo/amp/

1 Like

Re: Violence, Thuggery Rocks APC Stakeholders' Meeting In Edo by vowiski(m): 7:04pm On Apr 20
APC’s old tactics in EDO cheesy

Sending their miserable thugs to disrupt their own events, in a bid to gather sympathy from Edolites.

They know they don’t have a chance. AI is the next governor of Edo State.

Funny thing in Edo is, everybody head dey shake .. if you say you Dey craze, the calm guy go tell you say e just hide him own craze under armpit. Once e raise that hand the craze go fall out ..

Carry your madness come do anyhow for pooling unit, but write your will before you leave house..

At least Someone can still inherit the half bottle of Gordon’s. If you are a thug in Edo reading this , you know the drill..

22 Likes 1 Share

Re: Violence, Thuggery Rocks APC Stakeholders' Meeting In Edo by chiiraq802(m): 7:25pm On Apr 20
Na there ways be that. Nothing new

5 Likes

Re: Violence, Thuggery Rocks APC Stakeholders' Meeting In Edo by HeadNigga: 6:10am On Apr 21
But oshiomhole said they are united in Edo APC na. This is fake news undecided undecided

5 Likes

Re: Violence, Thuggery Rocks APC Stakeholders' Meeting In Edo by notmyrealmonika: 6:11am On Apr 21
When the politicians gan are thugs.

5 Likes

Re: Violence, Thuggery Rocks APC Stakeholders' Meeting In Edo by Davehasmadeit(m): 6:11am On Apr 21
APC is a party for thugs na

9 Likes

Re: Violence, Thuggery Rocks APC Stakeholders' Meeting In Edo by Asmmi: 6:11am On Apr 21
That's what they are. Thugs

3 Likes

Re: Violence, Thuggery Rocks APC Stakeholders' Meeting In Edo by tunwumi: 6:11am On Apr 21
Ok
Re: Violence, Thuggery Rocks APC Stakeholders' Meeting In Edo by tunwumi: 6:13am On Apr 21
Davehasmadeit:
APC is a party for thugs na

LP is a party of the fighting saints. Just like the were shooting and fighting pre, during and post primary election in the same Edo

3 Likes

Re: Violence, Thuggery Rocks APC Stakeholders' Meeting In Edo by athaboi(f): 6:14am On Apr 21
APC just like devil came to steal, kill and destroy... just look at where they brought Nigeria to since 2015 they came to power. Without sentiment, deeply check it out...is been sorrow and anguish for Nigeria. Yoruba Muslims are tirelessly defending APC bcoz of Tinubu but the question, how far can they go? Time will tell

5 Likes

Re: Violence, Thuggery Rocks APC Stakeholders' Meeting In Edo by Millimann: 6:15am On Apr 21
It's in their character to snatch, grab and run away with power.

5 Likes

Re: Violence, Thuggery Rocks APC Stakeholders' Meeting In Edo by Ofunaofu: 6:20am On Apr 21
angry
Re: Violence, Thuggery Rocks APC Stakeholders' Meeting In Edo by kennyz247(m): 6:23am On Apr 21
APC and thuggery na five and six

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Violence, Thuggery Rocks APC Stakeholders' Meeting In Edo by oluwaseyi0: 6:24am On Apr 21
Most of our political parties primary elections are shameful
Re: Violence, Thuggery Rocks APC Stakeholders' Meeting In Edo by honestivo(m): 6:25am On Apr 21
It look like PDP has the best candidate in Edo

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Violence, Thuggery Rocks APC Stakeholders' Meeting In Edo by ipobarethieves: 6:28am On Apr 21
sad
Re: Violence, Thuggery Rocks APC Stakeholders' Meeting In Edo by edogu(m): 6:36am On Apr 21
F
Re: Violence, Thuggery Rocks APC Stakeholders' Meeting In Edo by edogu(m): 6:37am On Apr 21
Don't be deceived. All these fight is just for their pockets.

2 Likes

Re: Violence, Thuggery Rocks APC Stakeholders' Meeting In Edo by CrossRhodes: 6:48am On Apr 21

1 Like

Re: Violence, Thuggery Rocks APC Stakeholders' Meeting In Edo by condralbedez: 7:02am On Apr 21
Touts

1 Like

Re: Violence, Thuggery Rocks APC Stakeholders' Meeting In Edo by MichaelSokoto(m): 7:08am On Apr 21
if I say 'Ka',
u say 'ba'
anoda man say 'ka'

omo na u sabi
Party of deluded psychedelic crooks & their retrogressive online supporters!

cool

1 Like

Re: Violence, Thuggery Rocks APC Stakeholders' Meeting In Edo by MichaelSokoto(m): 7:12am On Apr 21
tunwumi:

LP is a party of the fighting saints. Just like the were shooting and fighting pre, during and post primary election in the same Edo
was LP mentioned in the post?

1 Like

Re: Violence, Thuggery Rocks APC Stakeholders' Meeting In Edo by tunwumi: 7:38am On Apr 21
I want assume you have a working brain as you asked me to use my brain. Is there any part of what I wrote that is a lie or manipulation or a general assumption?

Your response will be a complete answer to quality of your brain.

MichaelSokoto:

was LP mentioned in the post?
Re: Violence, Thuggery Rocks APC Stakeholders' Meeting In Edo by garfield1: 8:16am On Apr 21
vowiski:
APC’s old tactics in EDO cheesy

Sending their miserable thugs to disrupt their own events, in a bid to gather sympathy from Edolites.

They know they don’t have a chance. AI is the next governor of Edo State.

Funny thing in Edo is, everybody head dey shake .. if you say you Dey craze, the calm guy go tell you say e just hide him own craze under armpit. Once e raise that hand the craze go fall out ..

Carry your madness come do anyhow for pooling unit, but write your will before you leave house..

At least Someone can still inherit the half bottle of Gordon’s. If you are a thug in Edo reading this , you know the drill..

AI that jumps like a kid from the table to a chair? AI that his community is in darkness for 7 years? Okpebholo is the next governor son

1 Like

Re: Violence, Thuggery Rocks APC Stakeholders' Meeting In Edo by Godjone(m): 8:17am On Apr 21
Party of violence, thieves, banditry, poverty, budget padders, election riggers and rogues

1 Like

Re: Violence, Thuggery Rocks APC Stakeholders' Meeting In Edo by tnerro1(m): 8:27am On Apr 21
garfield1:

AI that jumps like a kid from the table to a chair? AI that his community is in darkness for 7 years? Okpebholo is the next governor son

Which part of esan land is in darkness for 7 years? Try to dey lie with scense

2 Likes

Re: Violence, Thuggery Rocks APC Stakeholders' Meeting In Edo by garfield1: 9:06am On Apr 21
tnerro1:

Which part of esan land is in darkness for 7 years? Try to dey lie with scense

His village.obaseki has insulted traditional institutions and ighodalo is quiet
Re: Violence, Thuggery Rocks APC Stakeholders' Meeting In Edo by aswani(m): 9:11am On Apr 21
MichaelSokoto:
if I say 'Ka',
u say 'ba'
anoda man say 'ka'

omo na u sabi
Party of deluded psychedelic crooks & their retrogressive online supporters!

cool

I think Uncle Anthony operates more in Oredo but I guess this is a typical thugs for hire situation.

This thuggery isn't limited to APC alone by the way, PDP too has its own in Benin.
Re: Violence, Thuggery Rocks APC Stakeholders' Meeting In Edo by Indispensable85(m): 9:44am On Apr 21
Ikpoba okha has always had leadership tussle for so long. The party should dissolve all excos and put caretaker there.
Re: Violence, Thuggery Rocks APC Stakeholders' Meeting In Edo by Faposky95: 10:14am On Apr 21
APC....poor people.....
Why....?
...is based on violence and thuggery.........

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Free Transportation For Oyo Workers From January —ajimobi / Ogun Governor, Amosun In Certificates Forgery, Age Falsification. / Secret Video Reveals Pastor TB Joshua’s secrets

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.