Stats: 3,153,752 members, 7,820,589 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 05:48 PM

Ondo APC Primary: Angry Mob Beats Up Health Commissioner - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ondo APC Primary: Angry Mob Beats Up Health Commissioner (15776 Views)

Buhari Sets Up Health Reform Committee, Appoints Osinbajo As Chairman (See List) / COVID-19: Wahab Adegbenro Is Dead! Ondo Health Commissioner Dies / Coronavirus: Lagos Has Broken The Circle Of Transmission - Health Commissioner (2) (3) (4)

Re: Ondo APC Primary: Angry Mob Beats Up Health Commissioner by oladele00(m): 8:35am On Apr 21
Let's be civil in our criticism.

The commissioner was not with any electoral material.
He was beaten by thugs belonging to the Olusola Oke camp. They were aggrieved at the late arrival of election materials and they intentionally descended on the commissioner knowing he was loyal to Lucky Ayedatiwa.

Note that the commissioner was never with any electoral material.

Re: Ondo APC Primary: Angry Mob Beats Up Health Commissioner by athaboi(f): 9:12am On Apr 21
Chully01:
Ondo people no get chills grin

Odindin commissioner le yeye baying

Baba no dey press kudi
I bet if this was LP you shameless Yoruba Muslims will come for Obi instead but here is ondo people no get chill...you guys should continue fighting the whole country because of Tinubu, we shall see where it ends

Re: Ondo APC Primary: Angry Mob Beats Up Health Commissioner by article1: 9:16am On Apr 21
Them no beat you well. Them for break your head
Re: Ondo APC Primary: Angry Mob Beats Up Health Commissioner by eedhrisademola(m): 9:33am On Apr 21
flyinnizam:
after 4 years here, I set my mind to make FTC this month and I finally made it. congrats to me

KUDOS O!!

Re: Ondo APC Primary: Angry Mob Beats Up Health Commissioner by eedhrisademola(m): 9:35am On Apr 21
article1:
Them no beat you well. Them for break your head

FACTORY RESET ON MOTION
Re: Ondo APC Primary: Angry Mob Beats Up Health Commissioner by OviOrunmila: 9:37am On Apr 21
Chully01:
Ondo people no get chills grin

Odindin commissioner le yeye baying

Baba no dey press kudi

O di di, not odindin

Re: Ondo APC Primary: Angry Mob Beats Up Health Commissioner by flyinnizam(m): 9:54am On Apr 21
eedhrisademola:

KUDOS O!!
thanks jaree
Re: Ondo APC Primary: Angry Mob Beats Up Health Commissioner by flyinnizam(m): 9:55am On Apr 21
NorthernAgender:
Seun supposed have credit you by now. Congratulations .
I don't think that guy dey generous o
Re: Ondo APC Primary: Angry Mob Beats Up Health Commissioner by 2DADDEY: 10:04am On Apr 21
Agunesinjaweola:
Shame on Ondo people if they allow a Traitor -Ayetidiwa to become Governor after open betrayer of his benefactor !
Get out!! A traitor 10 million times over a woman wrapper like Olusola Oke. Betty go hear weeeen just wait after reelection.
ENKR!!

Re: Ondo APC Primary: Angry Mob Beats Up Health Commissioner by Faposky95: 10:16am On Apr 21
APC....poor people....
...in continuation..... violence and thuggery......

Re: Ondo APC Primary: Angry Mob Beats Up Health Commissioner by ufotunang: 10:30am On Apr 21
Ondo state people if you want a better life, development and better standard of living and good goverance vote for labour party Ondo state candidate... labour party candidates are caring and provide good goverance for their people
Re: Ondo APC Primary: Angry Mob Beats Up Health Commissioner by hisexcellency34: 11:02am On Apr 21
LP doesn't have a single member in Ondo
ufotunang:
Ondo state people if you want a better life, development and better standard of living and good goverance vote for labour party Ondo state candidate... labour party candidates are caring and provide good goverance for their people
Re: Ondo APC Primary: Angry Mob Beats Up Health Commissioner by Scamburster(m): 2:27pm On Apr 21
athaboi:
I bet if this was LP you shameless Yoruba Muslims will come for Obi instead but here is ondo people no get chill...you guys should continue fighting the whole country because of Tinubu, we shall see where it ends
Honestly, you sabi them very well, those ugly wretched hungry subhumans we find ourselves in the same nationality.
Re: Ondo APC Primary: Angry Mob Beats Up Health Commissioner by YourKarma: 3:06pm On Apr 21
akposking:
He noted that while trying to explain himself, the mob descended on him and gave him a serious beating.

Lolzzzzz... Na the "serious beating" part sweet me pass
Re: Ondo APC Primary: Angry Mob Beats Up Health Commissioner by mediclife1987(m): 3:39pm On Apr 21
adenigga:

Source: https://dailytrust.com/Ondo-APC-Primary-Angry-Mob-Beats-Up-Health-Commissioner

This is the 2nd time they're beating their health commissioner in that state. Wetin happen gaan sef?

See as e do nose like fowl yansh...
Re: Ondo APC Primary: Angry Mob Beats Up Health Commissioner by Ayatullah(m): 3:44pm On Apr 21
adenigga:

Source: https://dailytrust.com/Ondo-APC-Primary-Angry-Mob-Beats-Up-Health-Commissioner

'Daily Post' reportage with grammatical errors is quite disastrous for Nigeria journalism.

Re: Ondo APC Primary: Angry Mob Beats Up Health Commissioner by Gnosispd: 4:38pm On Apr 21
How is he a betrayer? You can't know more than the people in Ondo state
Agunesinjaweola:
Shame on Ondo people if they allow a Traitor -Ayetidiwa to become Governor after open betrayer of his benefactor !
Re: Ondo APC Primary: Angry Mob Beats Up Health Commissioner by Gnosispd: 4:41pm On Apr 21
LP is dead in both Ondo and Ekiti State and it has been buried long time ago
hisexcellency34:
LP doesn't have a single member in Ondo

Western Govts ‘knew Where Chibok Schoolgirls Were’ / Bauchi Government To Renovate Government House With ₦6.1 Billion / My Sack From Senate Still Surprising – LP’s Nwokocha