Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,001 members, 7,817,964 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 12:10 AM

8 Important Ways We Can Render Christian Works To God In Faith - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / 8 Important Ways We Can Render Christian Works To God In Faith (4273 Views)

8 Important Ways We Can Live in Faith As Christians. / 8 Important Ways We Can Pray To God As Christians / 8 Important Ways We Can Be Delivered Totally From Sins (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

8 Important Ways We Can Render Christian Works To God In Faith by HQofGilhem: 6:11am On Apr 21
8 important ways we can render Christian works to God in faith

Here are 8 Important ways to render Christian services to God in faith.

1) By accepting & believing in Jesus Christ as the Lord of our lives and receiving the spiritual baptism of the Holy Ghost.

2) By giving our bodies as an acceptable sacrifice to God in holiness,prayers and fasting often.

3) By giving our godly wealth and riches as sacrifice, tithe and offering for His glory

4) By giving our time to constantly attending christian assembly, fellowships, and different Church programs of the week.

5) By taking active responsibility and making provisions for ourselves and immediate family and homes.

6) By offering bodily and monetary supports to spiritual works and kingdom advancement

7) By walking in love and seeking peace with one another in faith

8. By we seeking more wisdom and knowledge for personal development on Christian works.

Amen.

9 Likes

Re: 8 Important Ways We Can Render Christian Works To God In Faith by HQofGilhem: 6:13am On Apr 21
Bible Verses.

Matthew 22:37-39 Jesus said unto him, Thou shalt love the Lord thy God with all thy heart, and with all thy soul, and with all thy mind.

This is the first and great commandment.

And the second is like unto it, Thou shalt love thy neighbour as thyself.

Luke 14:33 So likewise, whosoever he be of you that forsaketh not all that he hath, he cannot be my disciple.

Genesis 8:18-20 And Noah went forth, and his sons, and his wife, and his sons' wives with him:

Every beast, every creeping thing, and every fowl, and whatsoever creepeth upon the earth, after their kinds, went forth out of the ark.

And Noah builded an altar unto the LORD; and took of every clean beast, and of every clean fowl, and offered burnt offerings on the altar.

Genesis 12:1-4 Now the LORD had said unto Abram, Get thee out of thy country, and from thy kindred, and from thy father's house, unto a land that I will shew thee:

And I will make of thee a great nation, and I will bless thee, and make thy name great; and thou shalt be a blessing:

And I will bless them that bless thee, and curse him that curseth thee: and in thee shall all families of the earth be blessed.

So Abram departed, as the LORD had spoken unto him; and Lot went with him: and Abram was seventy and five years old when he departed out of Haran.

Luke 22:44 And being in an agony he prayed more earnestly: and his sweat was as it were great drops of blood falling down to the ground.

Romans 10:17 So then faith cometh by hearing, and hearing by the word of God

Mark 9:49-50 For every one shall be salted with fire, and every sacrifice shall be salted with salt.

Salt is good: but if the salt have lost his saltness, wherewith will ye season it? Have salt in yourselves, and have peace one with another.

Romans 12:1-4 I beseech you therefore, brethren, by the mercies of God, that ye present your bodies a living sacrifice, holy, acceptable unto God, which is your reasonable service.

And be not conformed to this world: but be ye transformed by the renewing of your mind, that ye may prove what is that good, and acceptable, and perfect, will of God.

For I say, through the grace given unto me, to every man that is among you, not to think of himself more highly than he ought to think; but to think soberly, according as God hath dealt to every man the measure of faith.

For as we have many members in one body, and all members have not the same office:

2 Likes

Re: 8 Important Ways We Can Render Christian Works To God In Faith by Peakdesign23(m): 8:38am On Apr 21
Praise the lord somebody!
Happy Sunday everyone!

2 Likes

Re: 8 Important Ways We Can Render Christian Works To God In Faith by Asmmi: 8:39am On Apr 21
I don't like religion. I haven't been to church in years.

I have lost faith in everything, even in humanity. Just living my life till it ends.

2 Likes

Re: 8 Important Ways We Can Render Christian Works To God In Faith by gohf: 8:39am On Apr 21
God loves you
By praying and evangelizing God's love through words and deeds of love

Pray with us in the Holy spirit for one hour on Saturdays and Sundays 6pm

The Gate of Hope Fellowship online
WhatsApp and Telegram t .me/thegateofhope

Our Hope is Christ in us, our gate to life, the gate that turns troubles into treasures

Re: 8 Important Ways We Can Render Christian Works To God In Faith by mustbewell: 8:39am On Apr 21
Amen
Re: 8 Important Ways We Can Render Christian Works To God In Faith by frankblinkz(m): 8:42am On Apr 21
The way I'm seeing myself lately on how Christianity isn't clear to me, I keep asking lots of unanswered questions.

But I want to ask this oldes question again.

Is it only Christians that will make Heaven?

1 Like

Re: 8 Important Ways We Can Render Christian Works To God In Faith by gohf: 8:46am On Apr 21
HQofGilhem:

1) By accepting & believing in Jesus Christ as the Lord of our lives and receiving the spiritual baptism of the Holy Ghost.

2) By giving our bodies as an acceptable sacrifice to God in holiness,prayers and fasting often.

3) By giving our godly wealth and riches as freewill gift and offering for His glory πŸ˜‰

4) By giving our time to do God's will and service in whatever capacity and wherever he directs us to, village, city, company, business, government, church. 😌

5) By taking active responsibility and making provisions for ourselves and immediate family and homes.

6) repeated already in number 3, all wealth of true believers belong to God and is for the body of Christ, both the missionary, the poor and soul winning. β˜ΊοΈβ˜ΊοΈβ˜ΊοΈπŸ˜‡πŸ˜‡

8. By we seeking more wisdom and knowledge for personal development on Christian works.

Amen.
😁 hope you love my edits

πŸšΆπŸΎβ€β™‚οΈπŸšΆπŸΎβ€β™‚οΈπŸšΆπŸΎβ€β™‚οΈπŸšΆπŸΎβ€β™‚οΈ

1 Like

Re: 8 Important Ways We Can Render Christian Works To God In Faith by Hamzaay(m): 8:47am On Apr 21
Point 3 is sunday business as usual.

How would you leave home abd ur neighbour and family haven't eaten and u take the money to a business arena and say you have given tithe to God. When God says that your body is the temple of christ.

The aim of tithe and offering is to help the needy, in a country as nigeria where u see needy persons in every corner unlike develop country where everyone is doing okay that is when u take your tithe to church..
HQofGilhem:

3) By giving our godly wealth and riches as sacrifice, tithe and offering for His glory

4) By giving our time to constantly attending christian assembly, fellowships, and different Church programs of the week.

6) By offering bodily and monetary supports to spiritual works and kingdom advancement

Amen.

2 Likes

Re: 8 Important Ways We Can Render Christian Works To God In Faith by TicketGreen: 8:55am On Apr 21
You have riches, you should help the poor and the needy, very important...

The Lord said how can you say you love me, when you don't love your neighbor

4 Likes

Re: 8 Important Ways We Can Render Christian Works To God In Faith by Hermaphrodite2: 8:57am On Apr 21
frankblinkz:
The way I'm seeing myself lately on how Christianity isn't clear to me, I keep asking lots of unanswered questions.

so I have a brother in crime
Christians believe heaven is solely ment for them
Same as Muslims and other religion
then, who is in the right path

Asmmi:

I have lost faith in everything, even in humanity. Just living my life till it ends.

this is deep.
just do whatsoever you feel it is right. love yourself and be good to your neighborhood

1 Like

Re: 8 Important Ways We Can Render Christian Works To God In Faith by babajero(m): 8:57am On Apr 21
If you can't love your neighbour as yourself you can never love God.
Re: 8 Important Ways We Can Render Christian Works To God In Faith by trumpcoat(m): 9:47am On Apr 21
What about giving to the needy,what about sharing our substance to the poor too,what about putting smiles on some people faces

1 Like

Re: 8 Important Ways We Can Render Christian Works To God In Faith by Leo81(m): 10:29am On Apr 21
frankblinkz:

I do ask same question my brother...
Thou I am a Christian

1 Like

Re: 8 Important Ways We Can Render Christian Works To God In Faith by sam2023: 11:29am On Apr 21
I lived in one of the African countries with my colleague who happens to be a secretary in one his church back in nigeria. Eventually he stops going to church and I asked him his response was shocking. He said he secured these job to come and make some savings and if he had to go to church he must give 80 dollars every month as 10% of his allowance so he can not afford. He left me speechless. He said God is everywhere and continued his solo service at home for the rest of our stay there that was back in 2002 to 2004.

1 Like

Re: 8 Important Ways We Can Render Christian Works To God In Faith by OlaTajelawi: 11:39am On Apr 21
Yeah
Re: 8 Important Ways We Can Render Christian Works To God In Faith by OlaTajelawi: 11:40am On Apr 21
Yeah you have to
Re: 8 Important Ways We Can Render Christian Works To God In Faith by Sleekfingers: 11:50am On Apr 21
HQofGilhem:

Amen.

πŸ˜‚πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£
Re: 8 Important Ways We Can Render Christian Works To God In Faith by Emeka71(m): 12:38pm On Apr 21
HQofGilhem:
Bible Verses.

Matthew 22:37-39 Jesus said unto him, Thou shalt love the Lord thy God with all thy heart, and with all thy soul, and with all thy mind.

This is the first and great commandment.

And the second is like unto it, Thou shalt love thy neighbour as thyself.

Luke 14:33 So likewise, whosoever he be of you that forsaketh not all that he hath, he cannot be my disciple.

Genesis 8:18-20 And Noah went forth, and his sons, and his wife, and his sons' wives with him:

Every beast, every creeping thing, and every fowl, and whatsoever creepeth upon the earth, after their kinds, went forth out of the ark.

And Noah builded an altar unto the LORD; and took of every clean beast, and of every clean fowl, and offered burnt offerings on the altar.

Genesis 12:1-4 Now the LORD had said unto Abram, Get thee out of thy country, and from thy kindred, and from thy father's house, unto a land that I will shew thee:

And I will make of thee a great nation, and I will bless thee, and make thy name great; and thou shalt be a blessing:

And I will bless them that bless thee, and curse him that curseth thee: and in thee shall all families of the earth be blessed.

So Abram departed, as the LORD had spoken unto him; and Lot went with him: and Abram was seventy and five years old when he departed out of Haran.

Luke 22:44 And being in an agony he prayed more earnestly: and his sweat was as it were great drops of blood falling down to the ground.

Romans 10:17 So then faith cometh by hearing, and hearing by the word of God

Mark 9:49-50 For every one shall be salted with fire, and every sacrifice shall be salted with salt.

Salt is good: but if the salt have lost his saltness, wherewith will ye season it? Have salt in yourselves, and have peace one with another.

Romans 12:1-4 I beseech you therefore, brethren, by the mercies of God, that ye present your bodies a living sacrifice, holy, acceptable unto God, which is your reasonable service.

And be not conformed to this world: but be ye transformed by the renewing of your mind, that ye may prove what is that good, and acceptable, and perfect, will of God.

For I say, through the grace given unto me, to every man that is among you, not to think of himself more highly than he ought to think; but to think soberly, according as God hath dealt to every man the measure of faith.

For as we have many members in one body, and all members have not the same office:
Great quotation.
Re: 8 Important Ways We Can Render Christian Works To God In Faith by Honestey: 12:41pm On Apr 21

Can I do transfer? I need the account details of the beneficiary

1 Like

Re: 8 Important Ways We Can Render Christian Works To God In Faith by AcadaWriter: 1:15pm On Apr 21
Praise the lord somebody!Happy Sunday everyone!
Re: 8 Important Ways We Can Render Christian Works To God In Faith by WeirdAlien: 1:28pm On Apr 21
Tithe is wrong . Simple!

You can CHOOSE to commit any percentage of your income to propagate the gospel and help the needy. Anything different from that is scam.

It would have been better if you support each of the 8 points with relevant scripture too.

1 Like

Re: 8 Important Ways We Can Render Christian Works To God In Faith by ambale(m): 2:09pm On Apr 21
Many Christians today are Christians by talk alone,they will quote scripture from morning till night,yet na Dem do bad things pass

Let's give in to humanity first,I can't be a Christian and I go dey beef my fellow Christian

Asin are you mad or something?

1 Like

Re: 8 Important Ways We Can Render Christian Works To God In Faith by NaijaSumigan: 2:35pm On Apr 21
Asmmi:

Read the book of Ruth and permit your faith to come alive
Re: 8 Important Ways We Can Render Christian Works To God In Faith by Asmmi: 3:36pm On Apr 21
NaijaSumigan:

Read the book of Ruth and permit your faith to come alive
Thanks so much sir
Re: 8 Important Ways We Can Render Christian Works To God In Faith by delpee(f): 3:54pm On Apr 21
Also by giving to the poor and needy, the fatherless, orphans and widows. Help the sick, those in prison and strangers (apply wisdom).
James 1:27, Matthew 25:35

1 Like

Re: 8 Important Ways We Can Render Christian Works To God In Faith by Nehyooh(m): 5:57pm On Apr 21
TicketGreen:
You have riches, you should help the poor and the needy, very important...

The Lord said how can you say you love me, when you don't love your neighbor
Thank you!

Charity and giving to the poor and needy!

(1) (Reply)

Men In Search Of Women In Church / Soul-winning: A Mark Of Life / Thou Shall Not Kill.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 78
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.