Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,181 members, 7,818,566 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 06:57 PM

I Recommended Peter Obi To Atiku In 2019. Can’t Support Tinubu In 2027 – Reno Om - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Recommended Peter Obi To Atiku In 2019. Can’t Support Tinubu In 2027 – Reno Om (984 Views)

Ngige: Why I Can’t Support Any Presidential Candidate / Malami: Why I Recommended Bawa For EFCC Job / Why I Can’t Support Akwa Ibom Airport Development –ncaa Boss (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Recommended Peter Obi To Atiku In 2019. Can’t Support Tinubu In 2027 – Reno Om by Newlymarried: 11:43am On Apr 21

Former presidential aide, Reno Omokri has revealed that he recommended Peter Obi to former presidential candidate of the Peoples Democratic Party, PDP, Atiku Abubakar in 2019 as a running mate.

Omokri said he recommended Obi’s name as running mate following a request from Atiku.

Reno vowed never to leave Atiku to support President Bola Tinubu in the 2027 presidential election even though he has been in support of some of Tinubu’s economic recovery policies.

“Peter Obi can’t deny that I was the one who recommended him to Waziri Atiku Abubakar when he asked me to help choose a running mate in 2019." He said in an interview with Seun Okinbaloye via his podcast, Mic On.

“I called former President Jonathan and he told me it’s Peter Obi, but I told him I just can’t submit one name. We padded the list with others while making Obi’s name look very rosy.

“Atiku chose Obi so after a man had done me just great honour, I will now turn around and be supporting his opponent in the next election?

“I can’t do that, if Atiku decides to contest in 2027 and get the PDP’s presidential candidate, I’m duty-bound to support him.”

Source: https://www.lindaikejisblog.com/2024/4/i-recommended-peter-obi-to-atiku-in-2019-cant-support-tinubu-in-2027-reno-omokri.html

1 Like

Re: I Recommended Peter Obi To Atiku In 2019. Can’t Support Tinubu In 2027 – Reno Om by Enemiesmasquera: 11:44am On Apr 21
Reno the Mumu man

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Recommended Peter Obi To Atiku In 2019. Can’t Support Tinubu In 2027 – Reno Om by richie240: 11:45am On Apr 21
Reno my guy!
#Neck_presser!
grin grin
Re: I Recommended Peter Obi To Atiku In 2019. Can’t Support Tinubu In 2027 – Reno Om by Lizzysamuel(f): 11:46am On Apr 21
Recommended a former Governor?😂
😂😂

As what ?

Reno the Mûmu man

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Recommended Peter Obi To Atiku In 2019. Can’t Support Tinubu In 2027 – Reno Om by CatchMeIfUCanMO: 11:47am On Apr 21
This one is a chronic attention seeker. 😂😂😂🤣🤣🤣

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Recommended Peter Obi To Atiku In 2019. Can’t Support Tinubu In 2027 – Reno Om by Akinboboz(m): 11:47am On Apr 21
I don't support one sided story,can we hear from the obedient how true it's .
Re: I Recommended Peter Obi To Atiku In 2019. Can’t Support Tinubu In 2027 – Reno Om by Lizzysamuel(f): 11:50am On Apr 21
CatchMeIfUCanMO:
This one is a chronic attention seeker. 😂😂😂🤣🤣🤣

The way Peter Obi has ignored his rants needs to be studied as a course😂😂

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Recommended Peter Obi To Atiku In 2019. Can’t Support Tinubu In 2027 – Reno Om by buharibanjo(m): 11:55am On Apr 21
Why Obi never pay you?
Oya'Mr. Recommender, recommend El-rufai to Obi

3 Likes

Re: I Recommended Peter Obi To Atiku In 2019. Can’t Support Tinubu In 2027 – Reno Om by SoNature(m): 12:01pm On Apr 21
You won't support Tinubu because he didn't give you an appointment. But if he gives you an appointment, you change your stance. You must be shameless to be a successful politician ass-licker.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Recommended Peter Obi To Atiku In 2019. Can’t Support Tinubu In 2027 – Reno Om by jmoore(m): 12:03pm On Apr 21
I read the post. From the post, it was Goodluck Jonathan that recommended Obi, not Reno Omonkey.
Re: I Recommended Peter Obi To Atiku In 2019. Can’t Support Tinubu In 2027 – Reno Om by Morbeta11(m): 12:04pm On Apr 21
And you still cannot win counsellorship election in your local government.
Re: I Recommended Peter Obi To Atiku In 2019. Can’t Support Tinubu In 2027 – Reno Om by shortgun(m): 12:06pm On Apr 21
grin grin grin
Reno the dumbo
Re: I Recommended Peter Obi To Atiku In 2019. Can’t Support Tinubu In 2027 – Reno Om by Think9ja(m): 12:07pm On Apr 21
Ok
Re: I Recommended Peter Obi To Atiku In 2019. Can’t Support Tinubu In 2027 – Reno Om by Holluwhakemmy(f): 12:11pm On Apr 21
President Tinubu doesn't know your existence either you support him or not in 2027 he will still rule over you
Re: I Recommended Peter Obi To Atiku In 2019. Can’t Support Tinubu In 2027 – Reno Om by ccrenda5540: 12:11pm On Apr 21
I like this guy
Re: I Recommended Peter Obi To Atiku In 2019. Can’t Support Tinubu In 2027 – Reno Om by Think9ja(m): 12:31pm On Apr 21
90% of this gbajue children shouting Obi upanda have never heared of the man's name before 2019 election (with the exception of Anambra Indigenes)

If it wasnt for Atiku and PDP that brought Obi to national limelight, nobody would have taken him seriouslly in any party despite all the dubious numbers hes spewing. Just like how we dont take other presidential candidates from other parties seriously.

Dude doesnt know shxt about governance. Even things that are completely beyond his control he still finds a way to lie his way through.

Sadly, most Nigerians just have certificates with no real education

Make him de mumu una de go
Re: I Recommended Peter Obi To Atiku In 2019. Can’t Support Tinubu In 2027 – Reno Om by jmoore(m): 12:50pm On Apr 21
Think9ja:

If it wasnt for Atiku and PDP that brought Obi to national limelight, nobody would have taken him seriouslly in any party despite all the dubious numbers hes spewing. Just like how we dont take other presidential candidates from other parties seriously.
Atiku picked Okowa of Delta state and Obi defeated PDP in Okowa's backyard. Obi defeated Tinubu in Lagos.

Obi is bigger than Atiku. Obi was actually a stepping stone for Atiku.

No dey open mouth waaaa!

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Recommended Peter Obi To Atiku In 2019. Can’t Support Tinubu In 2027 – Reno Om by rtdCivilservant: 1:03pm On Apr 21
Lizzysamuel:

The way Peter Obi has ignored his rants needs to be studied as a course😂😂
No... In Obi's case, the obidients insult Omokri on behalf of Obi. The one that really needs to be studied is the way Buhari ignored him (Omokri), in Buhari's case, neither Buhari nor his spokes people replied Omokri for 8 good years.

1 Like

Re: I Recommended Peter Obi To Atiku In 2019. Can’t Support Tinubu In 2027 – Reno Om by BigYash: 1:07pm On Apr 21
Holluwhakemmy:
President Tinubu doesn't know your existence either you support him or not in 2027 he will still rule over you
Ahan cheesy He has turned your enemy so soon? Una never know Reno

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Recommended Peter Obi To Atiku In 2019. Can’t Support Tinubu In 2027 – Reno Om by Runaway: 1:07pm On Apr 21
Truly he is an attention seeker...
Re: I Recommended Peter Obi To Atiku In 2019. Can’t Support Tinubu In 2027 – Reno Om by Tochj(m): 1:15pm On Apr 21
Reno that can't win a Local government chairman election is recommending a VP candidate
Joke of the day
Okay,Obi has refused to give him attention
Maybe lying that he recommended him will make Obi to call his name?
Re: I Recommended Peter Obi To Atiku In 2019. Can’t Support Tinubu In 2027 – Reno Om by Gentino(m): 1:17pm On Apr 21
Reno cannot live for a day without mentioning Peter Obi. Any day he didn't mention His Excellency peter Obi, he might not live to see the next day.

Peter Obi is the air Reno breathes
Re: I Recommended Peter Obi To Atiku In 2019. Can’t Support Tinubu In 2027 – Reno Om by Johnjustice: 1:19pm On Apr 21
Senior pay master na senior pay master ...Reno the hypocrite political sycophant, so to you now, old Atiku is the right man for the job in 2027.

Phoney political sycophant.
Re: I Recommended Peter Obi To Atiku In 2019. Can’t Support Tinubu In 2027 – Reno Om by Racoon(m): 1:20pm On Apr 21
Reno Omokri is a highly dangerous, unstable, double minded freaky asslicker and snitch. Never trustworthy
Re: I Recommended Peter Obi To Atiku In 2019. Can’t Support Tinubu In 2027 – Reno Om by YorubaForum: 2:00pm On Apr 21
buharibanjo:
Why Obi never pay you?
Oya'Mr. Recommender, recommend El-rufai to Obi
Bb
Re: I Recommended Peter Obi To Atiku In 2019. Can’t Support Tinubu In 2027 – Reno Om by YorubaForum: 2:00pm On Apr 21
With the palliative shoe tinumpoo gave you bah?

1 Like

Re: I Recommended Peter Obi To Atiku In 2019. Can’t Support Tinubu In 2027 – Reno Om by Melagros(m): 2:59pm On Apr 21
COMRADES Reno is a nonsense man and also a betrayer, don't listen to him
Re: I Recommended Peter Obi To Atiku In 2019. Can’t Support Tinubu In 2027 – Reno Om by Helinuesmybaby: 3:05pm On Apr 21
Insult obi no way .

Praise obi no way.

Sniff small cocaine and defend bola no way.

Reno has lost it all 😂😂😂
Re: I Recommended Peter Obi To Atiku In 2019. Can’t Support Tinubu In 2027 – Reno Om by Felabrity: 3:27pm On Apr 21
Forget all the twitter followers

Aside social media noise, this nuisance no get value offline
Re: I Recommended Peter Obi To Atiku In 2019. Can’t Support Tinubu In 2027 – Reno Om by victorclean(f): 4:16pm On Apr 21
This PO really destroyed Omokri political ministerial hope. He will continue to cry while collecting money from Bobo Chicago for lies

1 Like

Re: I Recommended Peter Obi To Atiku In 2019. Can’t Support Tinubu In 2027 – Reno Om by Holluwhakemmy(f): 7:21pm On Apr 21
BigYash:
Ahan cheesy He has turned your enemy so soon? Una never know Reno
he has never be my friend and he won't be even just for a minute

(1) (Reply)

atiku vs yar adua / An Injustice Done To Lagos. / A Must Read 4 All Concerned Nigerians.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.