Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,701 members, 7,820,449 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 03:09 PM

Peter Obi's Romance With North Raises 2027 Permutations - The Guardian - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Peter Obi's Romance With North Raises 2027 Permutations - The Guardian (15041 Views)

President-elect Bola Tinubu Meets With North West Governors At Defence House / Aisha Yesufu: Boko Haram Will Face South When They Are Done With North / Yusuf Bichi Conducts Secret Recruitment With North Getting 535 - SaharaReporters (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Re: Peter Obi's Romance With North Raises 2027 Permutations - The Guardian by Latakia(f): 10:08pm On Apr 22
Zeebuy:

Lolzzzzz...... wetin concern me? As I said, keep electing useless leaders
u won't wail and cry of hunger and suffering if he didn't concern u. Though I understand u, the life of a wailer is a miserable one grin
Re: Peter Obi's Romance With North Raises 2027 Permutations - The Guardian by Wahala90: 6:43pm On Apr 24
Intelcorei7:

Your moniker says it all but it will be for you, your family, your generation upon generations and all enemies of Nigeria

Mumu, you want to eat your cake and have it? Your choice has a consequence.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Seriake Dickson Blasts Amaechi, Jang, Others For Destroying Governors Forum / Heavy Standoff Between Policemen And Pro-biafra Protesters In Port-harcourt.pics / EFCC Detains Banu Kwara Finance Commissioner, Accountant General

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.