Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,708 members, 7,816,910 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 07:59 PM

6 Killed As Local Vigilantes Avenge Leader Killed By Fulanis In Sokoto. - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 6 Killed As Local Vigilantes Avenge Leader Killed By Fulanis In Sokoto. (19153 Views)

Acheju Abuh Burnt To Death: Kogi PDP Woman Leader Killed In Her Home - The Sun / FFK Warns Tinubu, Lists All Yoruba Leaders That Have Been Betrayed By Fulanis / PDP Youth Leader Killed In Osun Rerun, Another Beaten Up By Thugs- Deji Adeyanju (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 6 Killed As Local Vigilantes Avenge Leader Killed By Fulanis In Sokoto. by stunnert(m): 9:39pm On Apr 21
Crazy shiii
Re: 6 Killed As Local Vigilantes Avenge Leader Killed By Fulanis In Sokoto. by tnerro1(m): 9:39pm On Apr 21
E no concern us from the south side
Re: 6 Killed As Local Vigilantes Avenge Leader Killed By Fulanis In Sokoto. by Padipadi(m): 9:39pm On Apr 21
jeromestarks:

This was how the destroyed my family house, burnt my father's cars, killed all my brother's exotic dogs in the North. They chased everyone away from amongst them.
Say God!
Re: 6 Killed As Local Vigilantes Avenge Leader Killed By Fulanis In Sokoto. by justking(m): 9:40pm On Apr 21
Re: 6 Killed As Local Vigilantes Avenge Leader Killed By Fulanis In Sokoto. by Zxcvbnmghtr: 9:45pm On Apr 21
God1blessBiafra:
helinues

There will never be peace in the zoo grin grin

grin

Re: 6 Killed As Local Vigilantes Avenge Leader Killed By Fulanis In Sokoto. by Blaze14k: 9:45pm On Apr 21
stonemasonn:
A Kanuri is your next president after Tinubu.

Is it safe to say kanuri and Fulani are all Hausa?
Re: 6 Killed As Local Vigilantes Avenge Leader Killed By Fulanis In Sokoto. by just2endowed: 9:50pm On Apr 21
Honestey:
Be like there is need for another peace pact with fulanis there too.

Out south western Don sigh peace accord with fulani I guess.
Re: 6 Killed As Local Vigilantes Avenge Leader Killed By Fulanis In Sokoto. by Pinicop(m): 9:52pm On Apr 21
Hausas have started waking up from a slumber.

3 Likes

Re: 6 Killed As Local Vigilantes Avenge Leader Killed By Fulanis In Sokoto. by pak: 9:58pm On Apr 21
This is a literal case of "Gambari pa Fulani"
Re: 6 Killed As Local Vigilantes Avenge Leader Killed By Fulanis In Sokoto. by Lomprico2: 10:03pm On Apr 21
And some cowards are signing pact with them. undecided undecided

1 Like

Re: 6 Killed As Local Vigilantes Avenge Leader Killed By Fulanis In Sokoto. by BabaRamota1980: 10:06pm On Apr 21
Seefinish:
They should be on the lookout because the Fulanis must surely come for reprisal.

The Hausa will followup with a counter reprisal. Reprisals on top reprisals.

Minority should not have power domination on majority.
Re: 6 Killed As Local Vigilantes Avenge Leader Killed By Fulanis In Sokoto. by AfonjaConehead: 10:08pm On Apr 21
noerection:
Crazy meanwhile shaking shaking afraiding fear fear coneheaded structures have signed peace agreements with same fulani masters inorder to access their ewedu leaf farms 😁
My fellow rANUS ronus raskimonojendor koshcad bosskesh Donaldoni chibuzoripob goodnewsforlife elsudani pakute Helinues spagettiluv yorubademonswag will not see this but will rather foam in the mouth upandan about the Igbos shior

1 Like

Re: 6 Killed As Local Vigilantes Avenge Leader Killed By Fulanis In Sokoto. by Elliotwaveforec: 10:12pm On Apr 21
NOwazobia:
Family matter.

Next!!
Hausas and Fulanis can't be family! Hausas are peace-loving, Fulanis are terrorists.

Yorubas should burn all the Fulani settlements around them if they want peace. Fulanis don't belong to Nigeria.

2 Likes

Re: 6 Killed As Local Vigilantes Avenge Leader Killed By Fulanis In Sokoto. by Chukwuka319(m): 10:13pm On Apr 21
Killings are going on in every corner of the world,not just Nigeria.
Earthquakes, hurricanes,wars,pestilences, interethnic conflicts,Wild Animal attacks, Psychotic individuals,Road accidents,Rail accidents,Air accidents, terrorists,are taking their toll on the human race,and it would continue to increase as the last days are fast closing in.
These Agents of Death would reach an unspeakably horrible level, when the Endtime tribulations begin and the Horsemen are released upon the earth, the Seven Bowls of Divine Wrath are poured out upon the earth; and the Seven Trumpets are blown.
Also that time, Four Mighty Dark Angels bound at the River Euphrates would be released to inflict such an unimaginably massive slaughter of humanity globally.
The killings going on everywhere are obvious signs of far worse things to befall the earth.
No matter how or what any government does, killings can never be eradicated. The government can only do its very best to bring particular perpetrators to justice,but to eliminate killings is impossible.
Re: 6 Killed As Local Vigilantes Avenge Leader Killed By Fulanis In Sokoto. by Rahkman: 10:16pm On Apr 21
jeromestarks:
If Fulani kill one of you, kill ten of them. This is the only way they can leave you in peace.

Sorry, I forgot. The killing in this thread is a family affair.
There's nothing as sweet as reading a news where Hausa kill Fulani.

This was how the destroyed my family house, burnt my father's cars, killed all my brother's exotic dogs in the North. They chased everyone away from amongst them. Now they have no one to kill but themselves.

Let the killings in the far North continue.
Hit like if this News makes you happy.
kaduna?
Re: 6 Killed As Local Vigilantes Avenge Leader Killed By Fulanis In Sokoto. by rinzaugustine: 10:27pm On Apr 21
God1blessBiafra:
helinues

if dem get sense that’s what they should be doing and not crying to igbos day and night online while Fulani take over their ancestral lands
Re: 6 Killed As Local Vigilantes Avenge Leader Killed By Fulanis In Sokoto. by NOwazobia: 10:30pm On Apr 21
Elliotwaveforec:

Hausas and Fulanis can't be family! Hausas are peace-loving, Fulanis are terrorists.

Yorubas should burn all the Fulani settlements around them if they want peace. Fulanis don't belong to Nigeria.
That one consign you and them be that.
Re: 6 Killed As Local Vigilantes Avenge Leader Killed By Fulanis In Sokoto. by melodyogonna(m): 10:30pm On Apr 21
The Vigilantes are Hausa?
Re: 6 Killed As Local Vigilantes Avenge Leader Killed By Fulanis In Sokoto. by SmartMen: 10:38pm On Apr 21
stonemasonn:
A Kanuri is your next president after Tinubu.
eventually, we will help you people vote satan... You think you know how to be Wicked don't you?
Re: 6 Killed As Local Vigilantes Avenge Leader Killed By Fulanis In Sokoto. by jeromestarks: 10:38pm On Apr 21
Rahkman:
kaduna?
You ooo. Kaduna.
Re: 6 Killed As Local Vigilantes Avenge Leader Killed By Fulanis In Sokoto. by jeromestarks: 10:40pm On Apr 21
Padipadi:
Say God!
You don't know these muslims ahbi? They're like primitive animals oooo. Very useless set of idi.ots.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 6 Killed As Local Vigilantes Avenge Leader Killed By Fulanis In Sokoto. by Father4all: 10:56pm On Apr 21
God1blessBiafra:
helinues

The war too is in your door step
Re: 6 Killed As Local Vigilantes Avenge Leader Killed By Fulanis In Sokoto. by Mikespecialone(m): 11:15pm On Apr 21
Hausa killing Fulanis , no case
Re: 6 Killed As Local Vigilantes Avenge Leader Killed By Fulanis In Sokoto. by Franking: 11:30pm On Apr 21
Gadafii:
Ok local vigilante carry waka alone wan go arrest terrorist?

Why didn't he go with members of his vigilante to effect such arrest, why play hero with your own life

Wetin concern you?
Re: 6 Killed As Local Vigilantes Avenge Leader Killed By Fulanis In Sokoto. by DrChukki: 12:44am On Apr 22
Teetee777:
The war between Hausa and Fulani is still in the future not now. Anybody who tells you that Hausa and Fulani are one is deceiving us. The same scenario happened in zamfara state. The season film will be long.

How Hausas fell to those guys cheaply still baffles me...

An Hausa man should know that his real enemy is a Fulani man and no one else

2 Likes

Re: 6 Killed As Local Vigilantes Avenge Leader Killed By Fulanis In Sokoto. by Agbaburna1291: 12:53am On Apr 22
Mint iphone SE 2020 64GB(white)
Factory unlocked
TouchID✅92%BH
Ask for more pictures

Re: 6 Killed As Local Vigilantes Avenge Leader Killed By Fulanis In Sokoto. by AkpaMgbor(m): 1:06am On Apr 22
Agbaburna1291:
Mint iphone SE 2020 64GB(white)
Factory unlocked
TouchID✅92%BH
Ask for more pictures
Location?
Re: 6 Killed As Local Vigilantes Avenge Leader Killed By Fulanis In Sokoto. by occfx: 2:16am On Apr 22
God1blessBiafra:
helinues

We are baboons and we live in the zoo
Re: 6 Killed As Local Vigilantes Avenge Leader Killed By Fulanis In Sokoto. by occfx: 2:17am On Apr 22
princepee:
Fulani kill Hausa, Hausa now kill Fulani.
One one goaless draw.
The hausas are learning in a hard way.

But na over 2.5 e go end. I don stake am
Re: 6 Killed As Local Vigilantes Avenge Leader Killed By Fulanis In Sokoto. by Osanoghodua1: 2:31am On Apr 22
I support any brutal resistance against the killer Fulanis they believe they have the monopoly to violence. That how to deal with them, you match their violence with a higher brutal level of violence this way they're checkmated. Other tribes have allowed these monsters too long time.

1 Like

Re: 6 Killed As Local Vigilantes Avenge Leader Killed By Fulanis In Sokoto. by InvertedHammer: 3:27am On Apr 22
/
Sadly that's the only solution to insecurity in Nigeria. Declare them persona non grata in your communities and turn them into endangered species. People know this simple solution but are too cowardly to implement it instead they are wasting time calling on equally compromised security agencies to intervene.

/

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 6 Killed As Local Vigilantes Avenge Leader Killed By Fulanis In Sokoto. by tollyboy5(m): 4:23am On Apr 22
jeromestarks:
If Fulani kill one of you, kill ten of them. This is the only way they can leave you in peace.

Sorry, I forgot. The killing in this thread is a family affair.
There's nothing as sweet as reading a news where Hausa kill Fulani.

This was how the destroyed my family house, burnt my father's cars, killed all my brother's exotic dogs in the North. They chased everyone away from amongst them. Now they have no one to kill but themselves.

Let the killings in the far North continue.
Hit like if this News makes you happy.
There's one family too that ran from northern crises to build house and settle in Lagos.
Only to turn Yorubas in the community to their enemy lol.
I keep wondering, you 4 remain 4 north or go back to your village. Why Lagos lol.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

FG Debunks ISIS Figures On Recent Boko Haram Attacks And Killings / 2023 Presidency: APC Governors Will Deliver 22 States For Tinubu – Uzodimma / Top 7 Projects In Southwestern Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.