Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,257 members, 7,822,316 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 09:56 AM

Which Is Correct Thing To Do Of These Two? - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Which Is Correct Thing To Do Of These Two? (572 Views)

Explain This Thing To Me / Do You Think This Is The Right Thing To Do / Ladies, Is It A Bad Thing To Wash For Your Husband's Mother? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Which Is Correct Thing To Do Of These Two? by chymeze: 4:52pm On Apr 21
There has been some debate about how toilet lids should be kept. Some have argued leaving it open for proper odour control, while others have argued against that, preferring it closed at all times to prevent spread of germs. Which is the standard and acceptable practice between these two? I need your opinions please.

Re: Which Is Correct Thing To Do Of These Two? by Richtaiwo: 4:53pm On Apr 21
The opened lid is preferable to me, especially in public places. I don’t really like touching that lid with my hands. It also allows easy diffusion. Moreover, in the absence of urinals, it suffices. Just pee directly into it and flush. Which one I go begin dey use hand open the lid, abeg I no gbadun dat style jor.

4 Likes

Re: Which Is Correct Thing To Do Of These Two? by NwaNimo1(m): 4:55pm On Apr 21
Its based of the smells emitted via - Solid + Liquid + Gas.....

If it stinks.....close the seat.

1 Like

Re: Which Is Correct Thing To Do Of These Two? by illicit(m): 5:04pm On Apr 21
If its in ur house

Close it o

Make python no from there enter ur room

πŸ‘€
Re: Which Is Correct Thing To Do Of These Two? by EmiloCorn: 5:07pm On Apr 21
illicit:
If its in ur house

Close it o

Make python no from there enter ur room

πŸ‘€

So you live in the Bush? shocked
Re: Which Is Correct Thing To Do Of These Two? by illicit(m): 5:09pm On Apr 21
EmiloCorn:

So you live in the Bush? shocked

Yeah
Re: Which Is Correct Thing To Do Of These Two? by Paraman: 5:30pm On Apr 21
EmiloCorn:

Careful, can't you see who you're quoting? angry
If you can't take the truth he's always dishing out in the politics section, you should leave Nairaland instead of turning yourself to a troll.

1 Like

Re: Which Is Correct Thing To Do Of These Two? by Sonnobax15(m): 6:38pm On Apr 21
lipsrsealed
When you don jam visitor wey use your toilet after eating beans,eggs and other rubbish,you no go only close that toilet seat but you go still flit am join....even add air freshener and perfume join self...
Re: Which Is Correct Thing To Do Of These Two? by NGArmyTerrorist: 11:48pm On Apr 21
EmiloCorn:

I'm just saying, very soon, you will beg again. With your alternate account. Its not good. I like you. Come and join us. You already have our mindset as an agbado person.

Look at people like yarimo and helinues them. Very nice guys. Post their post and make their dough. Cool cash for thrash. Even one of them did giveaway last week too wink

So you see, we take employees happiness and growth very seriously here at CoRn HQ
Wotowoto 2.0 is really going on here grin No gree for anybody..

(1) (Reply)

Unitedfriend / Another Sad Day For African Community. / A Very Sincere Brothers Plea:

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.