Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,840 members, 7,817,485 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:01 PM

Chris Oyakhilome's Malaria Vaccine Conspiracy Theories By BBC - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Chris Oyakhilome's Malaria Vaccine Conspiracy Theories By BBC (29964 Views)

U.K Fines Pastor Chris Oyakhilome For Spreading Covid19 Conspiracy Theories. / The Road That Leads To Pastor Chris Oyakhilome's Hometown In Edo (Photos) / Pastor Chris Oyakhilome Gets Jet Plane Gift From Loveworld Music & Arts Group (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Chris Oyakhilome's Malaria Vaccine Conspiracy Theories By BBC by Forumites: 7:35pm On Apr 21
Malaria vaccine? Ask yourself why now? Covid 19 vaccine from wuhan. How far? Africans open your eyes.

6 Likes

Re: Chris Oyakhilome's Malaria Vaccine Conspiracy Theories By BBC by Franking: 7:36pm On Apr 21
The conspiracy theory of christiemdom nko?

1 Like

Re: Chris Oyakhilome's Malaria Vaccine Conspiracy Theories By BBC by Gseries: 7:37pm On Apr 21
I will stand with pastor Chris any day anytime especially after the Covid Hoax which unfortunately the vaccine took the life of those that took it and the government never said anything about it. A colleague lost his dad after taking the Vaccine. Johnso and Johnson presently has a issue with a syrup currently and the warning his put there, believe the West to your peril. My life ,my choice , my opinion

7 Likes

Re: Chris Oyakhilome's Malaria Vaccine Conspiracy Theories By BBC by Kaycee54321(m): 7:37pm On Apr 21
Kobojunkie:
It does if you in fact reason it. People used to have many kids because they were not sure which of them would survive sickness and other issues. With better healthcare, you find that people are less inclined to have more kids as the survivability of the few they have is greatly improved, and so they can focus more on living their own lives even as they raise the few kids they have. This has been observed in much of the developed world. Look at places like Sweden, South Korea, Japan, etc. undecided

Hmm.

Very interesting perspective - People birthing many kids to beat the odds of some dying off...Never imagined that scenario, to be honest.
Re: Chris Oyakhilome's Malaria Vaccine Conspiracy Theories By BBC by gabbasin: 7:37pm On Apr 21
Pastor Chris postulated that 5g network will cause death to people. If you check now, he's using 5g network

7 Likes

Re: Chris Oyakhilome's Malaria Vaccine Conspiracy Theories By BBC by Omalicious1: 7:38pm On Apr 21
nlfpmod:

https://www.bbc.com/news/world-africa-67577223.amp

Well, I would suggest...Pastor Chris should have his medical team that will scrutinise the malaria vaccine and if they see anything otherwise, then he can now speak up. Or, let a reputable media House invite Bill Gates & Pastor Chris, and let them clear each other doubts
Re: Chris Oyakhilome's Malaria Vaccine Conspiracy Theories By BBC by Kobojunkie: 7:39pm On Apr 21
Kaycee54321:
■ Hmm.
Very interesting perspective - People birthing many kids to beat the odds of some dying off...Never imagined that scenario, to be honest.
You never wondered why the poor even in Nigeria tended to have many more kids than the rich? shocked shocked shocked

2 Likes

Re: Chris Oyakhilome's Malaria Vaccine Conspiracy Theories By BBC by dexmond: 7:39pm On Apr 21
While giving a talk on reducing carbon dioxide emissions, Mr Gates said: "First, we've got population. The world today has 6.8 billion people. That's headed up to about nine billion. Now, if we do a really great job on new vaccines, health care, reproductive health services, we could lower that by, perhaps, 10 or 15%."

His declaration was taken out of context by Pastor Oyakhilome. Mr Gates did not advocate for the world's depopulation.

He has clarified in the past that he saw population growth and health improvement as complementary: "When health improves, families choose to have less kids.

The introduction of Vaccines is supposed to improve health, thus, increasing the the world population. However, Mr Gates assertion that when the Vaccines are introduced, the world population will reduce by 10 or 15% is ominous and dangerous. His theory that when health improves, families will choose to have less kids does not make any sense at all. Rather, when the health of the society is bad, the population will reduce and vice versa.

6 Likes

Re: Chris Oyakhilome's Malaria Vaccine Conspiracy Theories By BBC by Kobojunkie: 7:40pm On Apr 21
gabbasin:
Pastor Chris postulated that 5g network will cause death to people. If you check now, he's using 5g network
Even for his broadcasts sef! You see the wickedness of the African man? angry angry angry angry

1 Like

Re: Chris Oyakhilome's Malaria Vaccine Conspiracy Theories By BBC by Akpacha(m): 7:40pm On Apr 21
These men don't do anything the just criticize and keep lying to their brainwashed followers.

1 Like

Re: Chris Oyakhilome's Malaria Vaccine Conspiracy Theories By BBC by ScamDemicEra: 7:41pm On Apr 21
..... Oyakilome and BBC both answer to the same master (satan), playing different part of the same script -just like Ayatollah and Netanyahu, Biden and Putin, Hamas and IDF. It's all about control and depopulation.

never forget a broken clock is right twice a day.
Re: Chris Oyakhilome's Malaria Vaccine Conspiracy Theories By BBC by Kobojunkie: 7:41pm On Apr 21
dexmond:
■ The introduction of Vaccines is supposed to improve health, thus, increasing the the world population. However, Mr Gates assertion was that when the Vaccines are introduced, that the world population will reduce by 10 or 15% is ominous. His theory that when health improves, families will choose to have less kids is not true. Common sense will tteach us that if health of society is bad, their population will go down and vice versa.
There is little evidence that improving health leads to increase in world population. Look around you at the developed world for examples. Many of them are struggling to keep their population numbers up even with the many improvements in their healthcare systems. Look at places like Sweden, Germany, Denmark, Switzerland, South Korea, and Japan, for examples of the reality of things. undecided

4 Likes

Re: Chris Oyakhilome's Malaria Vaccine Conspiracy Theories By BBC by Chucks13: 7:41pm On Apr 21
In as far Bill Devil Gate is involve sorry I'm standing with Oyakhilome.
Re: Chris Oyakhilome's Malaria Vaccine Conspiracy Theories By BBC by Dreamhighnow(m): 7:42pm On Apr 21
Pastor Chris was right about covid vaccine. I don't trust anything bill gate has hand in, not the malaria vaccine

Same bill expect to see more death people in Africa during covid but God didn't allow him

1 Like

Re: Chris Oyakhilome's Malaria Vaccine Conspiracy Theories By BBC by Kaycee54321(m): 7:42pm On Apr 21
Kobojunkie:
You never wondered why the poor even in Nigeria tended to have many more kids than the rich? shocked shocked shocked

Saw it as sex being the cheapest form of entertainment for most poor people...not necessarily because they want to have more kids so some won't die due to ill health.

The worst I've imagined is birthing many kids so incase some are useless, some will "lift the family".

And poor na relative term sha - most of us here are quite poor but let's not go into the semantics...
Re: Chris Oyakhilome's Malaria Vaccine Conspiracy Theories By BBC by Eniolohunda: 7:45pm On Apr 21
Myrepublic:
And was everything about covid not planned scam? You take vaccine? Did you die for not taking it?

I took vaccine o, and I did not die from taking it. Thank God I took it, I'm a frontliner and I can't afford not to get myself immune
Re: Chris Oyakhilome's Malaria Vaccine Conspiracy Theories By BBC by Indifferent12: 7:45pm On Apr 21
lomprico:
I won't take that vaccine as long as Bill Gates is involved.
But you took polio vaccine?

1 Like

Re: Chris Oyakhilome's Malaria Vaccine Conspiracy Theories By BBC by osazsky(m): 7:46pm On Apr 21
You can't maintain a simple marriage and u expect d world to listen to u .since birth I have taken more than 15 vaccines and I also use 5 g

1 Like

Re: Chris Oyakhilome's Malaria Vaccine Conspiracy Theories By BBC by FatherOfJesus: 7:46pm On Apr 21
Lamasta:
Let scientists respond to him and not BBC so that they will show him facts and evidence of the wonders of vaccine...
Scientist should respond to an absolute idiot?

4 Likes

Re: Chris Oyakhilome's Malaria Vaccine Conspiracy Theories By BBC by Myrepublic(m): 7:46pm On Apr 21
Eniolohunda:

I took vaccine o, and I did not die from taking it. Thank God I took it, I'm a frontliner and I can't afford not to get myself immune
I didn't take it and I am still alive to God's glory.
Re: Chris Oyakhilome's Malaria Vaccine Conspiracy Theories By BBC by bigfoot79(m): 7:47pm On Apr 21
For disclosures, I am a member of Christ Embassy

My take is that
I'd rather go with the alleged conspiracy and ignore/avoid the vaccine totally, I, mean malaria is part of our lives and we are living with it successfully. This is as opposed to going with the Reporters who have no scientific or spiritual backing for their stance on the vaccine. Top of that these are media houses that are pushing the #lgbtqi agenda and sees nothing wrong I'm the events happening in Gaza

The point is, I'd rather : continue treating malaria with Agbo (African concoction) than taking their vaccine. Stick with a man+woman order of marriage than have rainbow marriages. And Have a level of peaceful coexistence in the middle east
Re: Chris Oyakhilome's Malaria Vaccine Conspiracy Theories By BBC by Kobojunkie: 7:47pm On Apr 21
Kaycee54321:
■ Saw it as sex being the cheapest form of entertainment for most poor people...not necessarily because they want to have more kids so some won't die due to ill health.
■ The worst I've imagined is birthing many kids so incase some are useless, some will "lift the family". And poor na relative term sha - most of us here are quite poor but let's not go into the semantics..
1. Since the time of our ancestors who even went as far as to have many wives to ensure they had as many as possible, it was never about sex at all. I recall my mother telling me that her mother, who was a second wife mind you, had 8 kids and only 2 of them survived. It was mostly about survivability and not sex. Terrible healthcare means many will likely die off before adulthood. undecided

2. There is also that. Many of the poor who breed like rats are aware that if all the children survive they would probably not be able to take care of them all, so many of them end up sending some of them out into slavery, etc. undecided
Re: Chris Oyakhilome's Malaria Vaccine Conspiracy Theories By BBC by ReacherSaidNoth: 7:47pm On Apr 21
Conspiracy theorists and Christians have something in common, a willingness to believe fantastic claims without good evidence. This same man claimed Covid was caused by 5G network which he probably now uses.

2 Likes

Re: Chris Oyakhilome's Malaria Vaccine Conspiracy Theories By BBC by Nefort: 7:48pm On Apr 21
kingsways:
Pastor Chris is right

We cannot allow evil people who are bent on world depopulation to have their way

We cannot allow these evil people to be injecting some rubbish vaccine into healthy people.
What is wrong with depopulatating the world? It is actually a good thing because many of the problems we face in life are as a result of many human beings competing for survival and scare resources.

1 Like

Re: Chris Oyakhilome's Malaria Vaccine Conspiracy Theories By BBC by myforty68: 7:48pm On Apr 21
The simple logic is that in the past, people were not sure that children will survive so that had many children for example you have six children hoping that three will survive. When there is an assurance that all children you have will survive people who will have fewer children. The single most important predictor of children survive is female education. Improve that and the world population will stabilize
Re: Chris Oyakhilome's Malaria Vaccine Conspiracy Theories By BBC by aalangel(f): 7:49pm On Apr 21
The man of God, Pastor Chris, has been a loud and persistent voice, advocating for the sanctity of human lives, since the COVID-19 plandemic in 2020. His question has remained the same: "how do you expect those who are openly activists for population reduction produce vaccines that will save your lives?" [paraphrased]

Watch today's excerpt here; the full video is available to WATCH and SHARE at https://ceflix.org/videos/watch/1869840/documentary---the-truth-about-vaccines-part-1

2 Likes

Re: Chris Oyakhilome's Malaria Vaccine Conspiracy Theories By BBC by osazsky(m): 7:49pm On Apr 21
Myrepublic:
I didn't take it and I am still alive to God's glory.
u took vacine and no one informed u..if u didn't take polio.chicken pox and measules vaccine guy u for not reach 5 yrs self..only single mothers and those who failed in marriage takes this guy serious

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Chris Oyakhilome's Malaria Vaccine Conspiracy Theories By BBC by Kobojunkie: 7:50pm On Apr 21
bigfoot79:
For disclosures, I am a member of Christ Embassy. My take is that I'd rather go with the alleged conspiracy and ignore/avoid the vaccine totally, I, mean malaria is part of our lives and we are living with it successfully. This is as opposed to going with the Reporters who have no scientific or spiritual backing for their stance on the vaccine. Top of that these are media houses that are pushing the #lgbtqi agenda and sees nothing wrong I'm the events happening in Gaza
The point is, I'd rather : continue treating malaria with Agbo (African concoction) than taking their vaccine. Stick with a man+woman order of marriage than have rainbow marriages. And Have a level of peaceful coexistence in the middle east
I wish your parents had made this decision for you when you were a child as well. If they had equally ignored the Polio, Typhoid, Chicken Pox, Small Pox, Tetanus, etc., you go dey here dey talk all this nonsense today? undecided

You religious folks are notorious for your many hypocrisies! undecided

2 Likes

Re: Chris Oyakhilome's Malaria Vaccine Conspiracy Theories By BBC by Myrepublic(m): 7:50pm On Apr 21
osazsky:
u took vacine and no one informed u..if u didn't take polio.chicken pox and measules vaccine guy u for not reach 5 yrs self..only single mothers and those who failed in marriage takes this guy serious
I am talking about covid here,you are going off key

3 Likes

Re: Chris Oyakhilome's Malaria Vaccine Conspiracy Theories By BBC by ScamDemicEra: 7:50pm On Apr 21
Eniolohunda:

...... WOW ! lol !, they never promised you immunity !!!

Maybe luckily you somehow got the placebo, Thank God you are ok so far.
Re: Chris Oyakhilome's Malaria Vaccine Conspiracy Theories By BBC by justli: 7:51pm On Apr 21
nlfpmod:

https://www.bbc.com/news/world-africa-67577223.amp

I don't attend his church but I respect his courage for taking a stance against forceful vaccination during covid 19.
Everybody called him conspiracy theorist them, but we can see after all, the conspiracy theorist were right.

With big pharma, you want to stay as far as possible

4 Likes

Re: Chris Oyakhilome's Malaria Vaccine Conspiracy Theories By BBC by dapsoneh: 7:51pm On Apr 21
The same vaccine he got for his children when they were young grin grin
Believe him at ur own peril

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (15) (Reply)

Nigerians Will Soon Smile Again – Kumuyi / Oyedepo Disapproves COVID-19 Vaccine, Says He Isn’t Guinea Pig / Flood Sacks Presbyterian Church In Abia As Members Worship With Umbrellas -VIDEO

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.