Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,669 members, 7,816,754 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 04:31 PM

Chris Oyakhilome's Malaria Vaccine Conspiracy Theories By BBC - Religion (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Chris Oyakhilome's Malaria Vaccine Conspiracy Theories By BBC (29910 Views)

U.K Fines Pastor Chris Oyakhilome For Spreading Covid19 Conspiracy Theories. / The Road That Leads To Pastor Chris Oyakhilome's Hometown In Edo (Photos) / Pastor Chris Oyakhilome Gets Jet Plane Gift From Loveworld Music & Arts Group (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Chris Oyakhilome's Malaria Vaccine Conspiracy Theories By BBC by egoldman(m): 4:49am On Apr 22
1000Capacity:

This part is what BBC dont understand... You can count 7 million vies as 7 million people. It's part of data analysis.
Pastor Chris is actually saying the truth this man spoke about COVID 19. That vaccine isn't what it was painted to be

*Modified *

I hereby refute everything I have written up there smiley

You dey smoke igbo, you dey smoke Indian hemp.
Re: Chris Oyakhilome's Malaria Vaccine Conspiracy Theories By BBC by Kobojunkie: 4:49am On Apr 22
Johnjustice:
Do you know about the conspiracy of condoms?
What did Bill Gates say about Africans during COVID?
Do you know the effect of COVID vaccine?
Go and study about how they plan to control African population etc, it's through vaccines, condom etc...not everything is conspiracy theories...and we are talking of vaccines here, stick to topic.
The effect of the COVID Vaccine wey we don take full booster for here? undecided

Any ways, you didn't answer the actual question wey I ask you. You don't trust white folks but you use all they make including their 5G technology daily. Africans, who do una these things? undecided

1 Like

Re: Chris Oyakhilome's Malaria Vaccine Conspiracy Theories By BBC by Porksupplyib: 5:08am On Apr 22
ogascomax:

We have thousands of evidences, what evidence do you have that it worked.

Abeg rest
Re: Chris Oyakhilome's Malaria Vaccine Conspiracy Theories By BBC by membranus: 5:34am On Apr 22
osazsky:
I took COVID as a single guy and now I have four kids..took all the hepitiesis vaccine.tuberculosis..vacine and many others..there are some I retake after a period of time..it's shamefully that most blacks are not informed

Especially on Nairaland, many people that comment here are stark illiterates. And majority of their allusions are highly irritating.
Re: Chris Oyakhilome's Malaria Vaccine Conspiracy Theories By BBC by Kingsnairaland(m): 6:20am On Apr 22
lomprico:
I won't take that vaccine as long as Bill Gates is involved.

Bill gate wants to depopulation
Re: Chris Oyakhilome's Malaria Vaccine Conspiracy Theories By BBC by Catsofnaija: 6:44am On Apr 22
kingsways:
Pastor Chris is right

We do not need vaccines. It wasn’t vaccines that ended covid. What ended Covid is the fact that God put in the human body a natural ability to develop a hard immunity once it has suffered and recovered from such diseases. Most people, without taking the vaccine developed a hard immunity against Covid on their own, that’s what ended Covid.

We all have gone to school and cannot be railroaded into accepting life-damaging vaccines. The Pastor’s teachings are based on verifiable science, and anyone who wants to respond MUST respond from the point of science

We cannot allow evil people who are bent on world depopulation to have their way. We cannot allow these evil people to be injecting some rubbish vaccine into healthy people.

Who is stopping you from populating?
Re: Chris Oyakhilome's Malaria Vaccine Conspiracy Theories By BBC by phineas: 6:55am On Apr 22
My own take on this is different

1. Can we really eradicate malaria form west Africa

2. If we successfully do this,what will happen next

3.The only reason the region was not run over by other more advanced tribes is why it's called the white man's grave... go figure....

Africa lived with and increased its population despite the scourge of malaria,we had local herbs that we knew well in every household thatworked, today we rely entirely on china nd India to help us treat malaria,it's interesting watching the same Africa eradicate a biological advantage garnered over centuries,

While it's true there are new advances on vaccination and all that,my thoughts are we must weigh this matter carefully for the sake of future generations.
Re: Chris Oyakhilome's Malaria Vaccine Conspiracy Theories By BBC by omoredia: 7:01am On Apr 22
Porksupplyib:

You all like sensational stories and theories. Pastor Chris said the Covid vaccine was a demonic ploy, bla bla bla. That they want to use it to depopulate the earth, bla bla bla.
Now please answer me, how many people out of the millions that took the covid vaccine in the world have died so far?
How many have become zombies?

You just like disturbing yourselves with fake conspiracy theories, using religion and fear wrongly.

If the white man want to kill all of you stylishly, they don't need to go too far introducing new vaccines? Do you know how many vaccines and drugs are imported as we speak. Do you know how many food products are imported into this country daily.

Every new invention in this world which you and I enjoy today had once been tagged "demonic" by the black man. But what is happening today, years later? Every last one of the invention is a huge benefit to mankind.

Remember how they labeled 5g networks as a killer? That is exactly the same thing.

The black man has a huge problem. He won't invent anything. But he will see the devil in any new invention grin

That's not the point. Vaccines is not beyond criticism. Criticism is beneficial. We can't just take a white man's word for it simply because he says its okay for us to take it. Get sense
Re: Chris Oyakhilome's Malaria Vaccine Conspiracy Theories By BBC by ogedanny: 7:03am On Apr 22
BBC is an agenda...

Pastor Chris is right ... Let them show evidence.

BBC is a media house and not a laboratory.
Re: Chris Oyakhilome's Malaria Vaccine Conspiracy Theories By BBC by chukzie2002: 7:13am On Apr 22
It seems this people are running of bizness since the truth have been unveil and reveal by Pst Chris. The annual money they received from roll back malaria since I was born is about to stop. God don catch una. We are praying and we will keep praying. ALUTA CONTINUAL VICTORIA ASATA.
Re: Chris Oyakhilome's Malaria Vaccine Conspiracy Theories By BBC by Judolisco(m): 7:21am On Apr 22
360command:
You think virus just came out of the open air or from the soil or from dead organism like other form of single celled organism like bacteria , we have fungi etc.. . virus on the other hand was as a result of altered DNA and RNA, genetic modification reason I say it was created.. it is man-made. Virus did not grow out of the earth and man stepped on it or ate it and voila, virus came to live. No...

Or do you think the likes of ebola, hiv, covid ,syphilis etc man just walked into the air ,inhaled, ate, or stepped on it and got the virus..oh please, I am laughing right now..

My friend go and study pathology. If you had one of these pox virus in your body, I think is the chicken pox virus, do know it is still in your body but it is asleep waiting for one day it will be triggered.
u said it was manufactured in d in d lab.... A disease dat has been in existence even in d 15th century disease was manufactured in d lab to check Africa's population... Can u jst listen to how ridiculous u sound..... grin grin grin
Re: Chris Oyakhilome's Malaria Vaccine Conspiracy Theories By BBC by Judolisco(m): 7:23am On Apr 22
johnog4sure:

chloro-quin is present in dongo yaro, bitter leaf and some other herbs, which is what we have been using to cure malaria before the white men, and we still use it up till now, problem with Africa is that we dont document things, we throw away our own and embrace anything the white man says
we ain't talking about herbs here... U said d whites should know nothing about a disease since they don't have it much in their place.... Haba bro grin
Re: Chris Oyakhilome's Malaria Vaccine Conspiracy Theories By BBC by drsmut: 7:31am On Apr 22
BBC
What happened to covid? You wont stop pushing agenda after 400 years?!

nlfpmod:

https://www.bbc.com/news/world-africa-67577223.amp
Re: Chris Oyakhilome's Malaria Vaccine Conspiracy Theories By BBC by WhiteHouse9ja: 7:33am On Apr 22
nlfpmod:

If you cannot solve hunger, Electoral fraud, education and health issues, then leave us alone. Go and tell the world the dangers of the COVID 19 vaccine and how it has rendered a lot of people in the world "useless" and a "DANGER" to human health. We thought that the West were expecting grave yards everywhere in Africa during their COVID pandemic but nah, God surprised them cos its a lie. So also, we have been living with Malaria since. Malaria is not our problem o. Our problem are Economic, political and social good. Because malaria affects you then it's our problem. Selfish Whites
Re: Chris Oyakhilome's Malaria Vaccine Conspiracy Theories By BBC by IyfeNamikaze(m): 7:39am On Apr 22
lomprico:
I won't take that vaccine as long as Bill Gates is involved.
Did you take polio vaccine? Guess who's the sole sponsor of the polio vaccines in Nigeria.
A lot of people go to school but very few are actually educated

1 Like

Re: Chris Oyakhilome's Malaria Vaccine Conspiracy Theories By BBC by KaptainAfrika: 8:39am On Apr 22
Medical Doctors and Scientists that go to Christ Embassy are trying...imagine knowing your Pastor is wrong in the very basics of immunization.

1 Like

Re: Chris Oyakhilome's Malaria Vaccine Conspiracy Theories By BBC by Nolevel666: 8:41am On Apr 22
kingsways:

Why are you still here? Why didn’t you die of the virus?
Because you are a fool
Re: Chris Oyakhilome's Malaria Vaccine Conspiracy Theories By BBC by specimen23(m): 8:43am On Apr 22
ednut1:
keep worshipping your useless daddy Go who couldn’t keep his marriage with all the powers and wisdom he claims to have
at least he is better than your generation...cursed fool!
Re: Chris Oyakhilome's Malaria Vaccine Conspiracy Theories By BBC by specimen23(m): 8:44am On Apr 22
jikins:

grin grin grin

E enter am. Simple question nain vex you like agama lizard dey throw insults instead of actually answering the question. Oh my bad here I was thinking you would use your head grin grin grin. As nothing dey there na only insults remain. All these empty drum people way full nairaland self. Always making noise with insults nothing tangible to contribute.
oya go take covid vaccine nah...ode
Re: Chris Oyakhilome's Malaria Vaccine Conspiracy Theories By BBC by Porksupplyib: 8:51am On Apr 22
omoredia:

That's not the point. Vaccines is not beyond criticism. Criticism is beneficial. We can't just take a white man's word for it simply because he says its okay for us to take it. Get sense

Ignorance is a big problem in this part of the world. Did anyone force you to take the vaccine? Have u been told it is mandatory? Why didnt you avoid the small pox vaccine and all the other vaccines you took and took for your children? Or you are not aware that they were imported from the same white man's country?
Your problem is that u so lack the sense you want others to get. One day u will get it.
Shalom
Re: Chris Oyakhilome's Malaria Vaccine Conspiracy Theories By BBC by Porksupplyib: 8:53am On Apr 22
KaptainAfrika:
Medical Doctors and Scientists that go to Christ Embassy are trying...imagine knowing your Pastor is wrong in the very basics of immunization.

Walahi they are trying. I will be shifting in my chair if I happen to be a member. The ignorance is appalling
Re: Chris Oyakhilome's Malaria Vaccine Conspiracy Theories By BBC by omoredia: 8:56am On Apr 22
Porksupplyib:

Ignorance is a big problem in this part of the world. Did anyone force you to take the vaccine? Have u been told it is mandatory? Why didnt you avoid the small pox vaccine and all the other vaccines you took and took for your children? Or you are not aware that they were imported from the same white man's country?
Your problem is that u so lack the sense you want others to get. One day u will get it.
Shalom

The truth fears no criticism. People should be free to criticize. It is the same scientist that can agree that to be gay is normal or abnormal. Our world is now a world of views and opinions so no one should be criticized for seeing things different. Thats what it means to be enlightened
Re: Chris Oyakhilome's Malaria Vaccine Conspiracy Theories By BBC by Porksupplyib: 9:00am On Apr 22
You claim the white man wants to depopulate the earth, starting with the black race, yet they ship other vaccines to you in million of vials to be taken compulsorily by every child born today, and you think they lacked the sense to add their "poison" to the already accepted vaccines? They could only think of adding it to
a new vaccine which will be voluntary?

They must be very foolish people 😅
Re: Chris Oyakhilome's Malaria Vaccine Conspiracy Theories By BBC by Porksupplyib: 9:06am On Apr 22
omoredia:

The truth fears no criticism. People should be free to criticize. It is the same scientist that can agree that to be gay is normal or abnormal. Our world is now a world of views and opinions so no one should be criticized for seeing things different. Thats what it means to be enlightened
Unfortunately these is no criticism. It is only conspiracy theories. Malaria is a big issue in Africa. True of false?
If not for the billions of dollars put into research and development, millions more will still be dying today. Do you know how fast the malaria parasite develops immunity to any new antimalarial drug? Why do u think you and I don't use the chloroquine again? Very soon the ones that are active today , won't be active again.

Drugs and vaccines are major development coming out of active researches which the black man has been dragging his feet on. Someone out there is taking the pain to do what needs to be done, you are only good at criticizing based on theories that they want to kill you.
Chai! Who curse the black race?🤣

1 Like

Re: Chris Oyakhilome's Malaria Vaccine Conspiracy Theories By BBC by Porksupplyib: 9:09am On Apr 22
IyfeNamikaze:
Did you take polio vaccine? Guess who's the sole sponsor of the polio vaccines in Nigeria.
A lot of people go to school but very few are actually educated

God bless you sir. Seems they forgot to add the "poison" to the polio vaccine. But they will add it to the Malaria vaccine. 🤣🤣🤣

1 Like

Re: Chris Oyakhilome's Malaria Vaccine Conspiracy Theories By BBC by drnoel: 9:17am On Apr 22
nlfpmod:

Lol, I was waiting for when someone would come showcase this man's antivac stance.
I wonder how his followers would try to defend this one
Re: Chris Oyakhilome's Malaria Vaccine Conspiracy Theories By BBC by omoredia: 9:21am On Apr 22
Porksupplyib:

Unfortunately these is no criticism. It is only conspiracy theories. Malaria is a big issue in Africa. True of false?
If not for the billions of dollars put into research and development, millions more will still be dying today. Do you know how fast the malaria parasite develops immunity to any new antimalarial drug? Why do u think you and I don't use the chloroquine again? Very soon the ones that are active today , won't be active again.

Drugs and vaccines are major development coming out of active researches which the black man has been dragging his feet on. Someone out there is taking the pain to do what needs to be done, you are only good at criticizing based on theories that they want to kill you.
Chai! Who curse the black race?🤣

According to you. So it's relative. U can discount my own opinion as a conspiracy theory cos it doesn't fit ur own narrative.
Re: Chris Oyakhilome's Malaria Vaccine Conspiracy Theories By BBC by Ripama: 9:21am On Apr 22
"When health improves, families choose to have less kids."

I disagree!
Re: Chris Oyakhilome's Malaria Vaccine Conspiracy Theories By BBC by Porksupplyib: 9:27am On Apr 22
omoredia:

According to you. So it's relative. U can discount my own opinion as a conspiracy theory cos it doesn't fit ur own narrative.

A scientific innovation can mainly be criticised soundly on scientific grounds. Not on just gut feelings.
So please offer your scientific criticism to the innovation. Let's hear you.

Please don't sound like a noise maker. Make some sense please. I am a scientist and I would so love to hear your sound criticism.

Let's have it.

1 Like

Re: Chris Oyakhilome's Malaria Vaccine Conspiracy Theories By BBC by Taich(m): 9:37am On Apr 22
kingsways:
Pastor Chris is right

We do not need vaccines. It wasn’t vaccines that ended covid. What ended Covid is the fact that God put in the human body a natural ability to develop a hard immunity once it has suffered and recovered from such diseases. Most people, without taking the vaccine developed a hard immunity against Covid on their own, that’s what ended Covid.

We all have gone to school and cannot be railroaded into accepting life-damaging vaccines. The Pastor’s teachings are based on verifiable science, and anyone who wants to respond MUST respond from the point of science

We cannot allow evil people who are bent on world depopulation to have their way. We cannot allow these evil people to be injecting some rubbish vaccine into healthy people.

Do you have proof that malaria Vaccine is a depopulation agent? A little research can help make your own decision. I bet you were vaccinated as a baby, this same theory what was made Polio a big thing in Northern Nigeria at a point. Polio has been eradicated in Nigeria as a result of Vaccine. You have BCG Vaccine against TB given to children, they are still running and haven't depopulated Africans.
So please, when we make statements like this, we should back it up with verifiable facts.

1 Like

Re: Chris Oyakhilome's Malaria Vaccine Conspiracy Theories By BBC by xeju: 9:41am On Apr 22
So you think the vaccine is free of charge abi. Do you know how much the big pharmaceutical companies make in producing vaccines?
RaptorX:
Anything that eugenists Billy Goat Gates is funding you better run away far from it, he like his satanic father are eugenists who believes the world is overpopulated.

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (15) (Reply)

Christian Dating In A Godly Relationship / Apostle Little-David Foc: ‘Atiku Will Win 2019 Presidential Election’ / Akulga Widows Pray For PDP Candidates In Rivers Over Assembly Rerun

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.