Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,740 members, 7,817,042 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:34 AM

Bobrisky Donates Chairs To Kirikiri Prison. - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Bobrisky Donates Chairs To Kirikiri Prison. (59625 Views)

Teddy A Celebrates His Birthday With Inmates Of Kirikiri Prison (Photos) / Daniella Okeke Reach Out To Kirikiri Female Inmates And Their Babies With Gift / Umarudeen Kayode Bailed, Released After 7 Days In Kirikiri Prison (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bobrisky Donates Chairs To Kirikiri Prison. by bassdow: 11:08am On Apr 22
would get preferencial treatment even among cell mates
Re: Bobrisky Donates Chairs To Kirikiri Prison. by Ekaette1621990: 11:08am On Apr 22
He will soon donate his Anus.
πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

Anyway I laugh in Swahili πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

1 Like

Re: Bobrisky Donates Chairs To Kirikiri Prison. by Cautemoc(m): 11:08am On Apr 22
Bob how far for Sanko? Shey you don see the other side of Life? It's not about Bragging all the time. There is more to this life than Clout- Chasing. Now learn your lesson and be a more better and productive person with your Status.
Re: Bobrisky Donates Chairs To Kirikiri Prison. by Pootle: 11:08am On Apr 22
systematic bribery

1 Like

Re: Bobrisky Donates Chairs To Kirikiri Prison. by olaolulazio(m): 11:08am On Apr 22
overdrive:
If shim like donate buses that 6 months must be completed. Nonsense
shim ke
Re: Bobrisky Donates Chairs To Kirikiri Prison. by wink2015(m): 11:09am On Apr 22
Nigeria is a country of injustice.

INNOCENT BOBRISKY is in prison for spraying his own money privately while crimminal like EX- governor, YAHAYA BELLO is on the run from justice due to the failure of EFCC.
Re: Bobrisky Donates Chairs To Kirikiri Prison. by sweetrace(f): 11:09am On Apr 22
2special:
in less than 3 months, he will complete his term in prison.

But the most important thing is that he is in prison. Other Nigerians will learn.

1 Like

Re: Bobrisky Donates Chairs To Kirikiri Prison. by ecomalchemistt(m): 11:11am On Apr 22
He go soon donate breaching cream and other agents for bleaching cream business…

Unam Ikot mkpo !
Re: Bobrisky Donates Chairs To Kirikiri Prison. by sweetrace(f): 11:11am On Apr 22
The prison officials should not collect the chairs. It is completely wrong.

1 Like

Re: Bobrisky Donates Chairs To Kirikiri Prison. by Thabothabo101: 11:11am On Apr 22
The EFCC should cut this [pronoun here] some slack. [pronoun here] has a good heart.

1 Like

Re: Bobrisky Donates Chairs To Kirikiri Prison. by Kingzmate(m): 11:11am On Apr 22
GOD WORKING IN A MISTERIOUS WAYS shocked

ATLEAST BEFORE HIM GO COMOT THERE HIM GO SPRAY SOME OF THE MONEY ON PEOPLE WEY NEED THE MONEY MOST, INSTEAD OF BLEACHING CREAM AND SURGERY cool
Re: Bobrisky Donates Chairs To Kirikiri Prison. by DrMuzungu(m): 11:11am On Apr 22
They can keep him there.
Re: Bobrisky Donates Chairs To Kirikiri Prison. by TheAdvocate(m): 11:13am On Apr 22
In 1998 when Obasanjo was jailed at Yola Prisons, he painted the facility and provided air conditioning and a very standby generator.
Re: Bobrisky Donates Chairs To Kirikiri Prison. by NaijaCover(m): 11:13am On Apr 22
Mr Blogger is observing
Re: Bobrisky Donates Chairs To Kirikiri Prison. by drerocker: 11:14am On Apr 22
overdrive:
Jelosy try praise am small ok at least she do wetin u an.many others can't do.
Na 3months she go spend not 6

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Bobrisky Donates Chairs To Kirikiri Prison. by NairalandGOAT1: 11:16am On Apr 22
edogu:
Idris Okuneye popularly known as Bobrisky has donated chairs to Kirikiri prison.

This means they need to sentence more celebrities to get more donations and freebies grin

Who knows, they might just move Kirikiri to Banana Island
Re: Bobrisky Donates Chairs To Kirikiri Prison. by richard870(m): 11:18am On Apr 22
But they said he wasn't transferred to kirikiri....how come

1 Like

Re: Bobrisky Donates Chairs To Kirikiri Prison. by Paraman: 11:18am On Apr 22
overdrive:
He won't use up to 6 month. He will spend just 3 month and can be release before then base on good behavior
Re: Bobrisky Donates Chairs To Kirikiri Prison. by Image123(m): 11:18am On Apr 22
For his comfort. E don stand tire.
Re: Bobrisky Donates Chairs To Kirikiri Prison. by Antoeni(m): 11:19am On Apr 22
Dear Ladies, Just This Hair Style & intelligent, Brain to Think Smart, is What All Men Want.... ❀️❀️

"Dear Men Hope I speak Your Mind?"

4 Likes

Re: Bobrisky Donates Chairs To Kirikiri Prison. by Ubdavis(m): 11:20am On Apr 22
Brotherhood is proud of u
Re: Bobrisky Donates Chairs To Kirikiri Prison. by Antoeni(m): 11:21am On Apr 22
Philanthropist Idris
Re: Bobrisky Donates Chairs To Kirikiri Prison. by Adewale1603(m): 11:21am On Apr 22
So bobrisky will soon be an ex- convict. He has been to jail. Bad for his records
Re: Bobrisky Donates Chairs To Kirikiri Prison. by phemray(m): 11:21am On Apr 22
Nairalander248:

6 months ke. June the dude will released. BTW the gesture is commendable.

Plan B, as pleaded guilty no work for lighter sentence,
That is why he is doing the good work so that he can be recommended for lesser term based on facilities recommendations.
Re: Bobrisky Donates Chairs To Kirikiri Prison. by Adewale1603(m): 11:22am On Apr 22
Antoeni:
Dear Ladies, Just This Hair Style & intelligent, Brain to Think Smart, is What All Men Want.... ❀️❀️

"Dear Men Hope I speak Your Mind?"
natural and simple.

1 Like

Re: Bobrisky Donates Chairs To Kirikiri Prison. by zoghys: 11:24am On Apr 22
overdrive:

I love your new English, oxford lexicon be better aware. "SHIM", defined as a brotherhood who decide to turn sisterhood. Example is "shim idris" aka bobrisky.
Re: Bobrisky Donates Chairs To Kirikiri Prison. by Afamed: 11:25am On Apr 22
Absuchat:
Indirectly telling the judiciary to "Go and sit down" grin

Selective persecution can't get us to anywhere

How will a society grow with this kind of your mindset?

For a someone, who pleaded for his own offence?

How is it selective?

2 Likes

Re: Bobrisky Donates Chairs To Kirikiri Prison. by Johnjustice: 11:26am On Apr 22
superCleanworks:
forget all the cross dressing shenanigans, I still say it that BOBRISKY is one of the most hustling individuals in Nigeria and the nigga get mind to do his stunts right here on Nigerian soil.
Nigeria government played the cheap card and gave him free publicity boost because WHAT ELSE will they nail him for when this 6 months is over? They should have waited for something more concrete to chain the weyrey for 14 years but look at how they goofed.
Nothing like mind, Bobrisky started this as a means to escape poverty...he is misguided, constituting...
Re: Bobrisky Donates Chairs To Kirikiri Prison. by waice6571: 11:26am On Apr 22
Ever since he was incarcerated, the society is becoming more sanner and people are becoming wiser.

It was a landmark judgement in my own opinion.
Re: Bobrisky Donates Chairs To Kirikiri Prison. by Lexusgs430: 11:26am On Apr 22
Each time people's yansh hits that chair...... I can only imagine the thought that hits their mind...... 🀣😜

This must another few news spread by desperate bloggers........ πŸ˜‚

1 Like

Re: Bobrisky Donates Chairs To Kirikiri Prison. by maasoap(m): 11:26am On Apr 22
Mckandre:
I was told that prison time is not the same with the normal conventional time, every sentence is equivalent to half of the conventional time. Eg. A year sentence is 6months in correctional facility,that's to say that in next 3months bobrisky will be out.
May be five months but definitely not half of six months. I searched for the document on it online some years back to confirm and I found it.
Re: Bobrisky Donates Chairs To Kirikiri Prison. by FashionCookie(f): 11:27am On Apr 22
Lagos Mummy grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

AY Makun Reacts To Dino Melaye's Fleet Of Cars / Lorraine Lionheart: I Like People Who DM & Say, β€œYou Have A Big Ass” (Pics) / Top 8 Most Handsome Men In The World (2018)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.