Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,237 members, 7,818,795 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 04:01 AM

Obi's Borehole Has Stopped Working 2 Weeks After Commissioning - Sani Attahiru - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Obi's Borehole Has Stopped Working 2 Weeks After Commissioning - Sani Attahiru (20652 Views)

Sani Attahiru Has Deleted His About Peter Obi's Borehole / Obi’s Borehole Commissiong: No Death, Trauma Nor Injury - Mahdi Shehu. / Borehole Collapses In Kogi 3 Weeks After Commissioning (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Obi's Borehole Has Stopped Working 2 Weeks After Commissioning - Sani Attahiru by gbaskiboy: 10:19am On Apr 22
muhammaduyusufu:
I am not shocked at all. Just looking at those rubbish borehole, one doesn't need a smooth Sayer to know they would only last a few weeks or a few months at best.
it is sooth sayer not smooth sayer. When you give a blindman a looking glass he will never appreciate it, because he can't see himself with it. Ungratefulness has always been with us we humans. So if I marry wife for you I will still be the one to service her for you. This is not about politics, it is about reasonableness I think someone like like you lack it.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Obi's Borehole Has Stopped Working 2 Weeks After Commissioning - Sani Attahiru by Lekan239(m): 10:20am On Apr 22
shortgun:
was he supposed to maintain it for them too
is that what we should be expecting from Peter obi?

Sane no maintenance culture
Re: Obi's Borehole Has Stopped Working 2 Weeks After Commissioning - Sani Attahiru by fubsy: 10:29am On Apr 22
Obi built the borehole, and you expect him to maintain it for the community?
Re: Obi's Borehole Has Stopped Working 2 Weeks After Commissioning - Sani Attahiru by Dennisochampa: 10:44am On Apr 22
jmoore:

Na me post am? Can't you see the post got no evidence?
If you say something is not working, it lies on you to say why it is not working.

You don't know if the borehole uses manual pump or electric pump.

Them still dey use manual pump for this modern age??

Shame on him if he gave them a manual pump!!

1 Like

Re: Obi's Borehole Has Stopped Working 2 Weeks After Commissioning - Sani Attahiru by jmoore(m): 10:48am On Apr 22
Dennisochampa:

Them still dey use manual pump for this modern age??
Shame on him if he gave them a manual pump!!
If em dey use nepa, na you go dey give them fuel to power the gen?

1 Like

Re: Obi's Borehole Has Stopped Working 2 Weeks After Commissioning - Sani Attahiru by AfonjaScud: 10:50am On Apr 22
jmoore:

Any clown can be on social media.

And you nuzt proved that you are a good example of one.
Re: Obi's Borehole Has Stopped Working 2 Weeks After Commissioning - Sani Attahiru by AfonjaScud: 10:53am On Apr 22
Agbadorian:

Drug lord from Iragbiji is still confuse on the stolen mandate that he claim he won.

Weeping boy, who 'stole' your 'mandate' ?
You na go cry tire till Shetima takes over in 2031.
Mandate my foot !
Re: Obi's Borehole Has Stopped Working 2 Weeks After Commissioning - Sani Attahiru by AfonjaScud: 10:56am On Apr 22
Agbadorian:

Just like your shalow and low budget mind set .

Can you give me an account on how he left Anambra worse than he met it ?

Let him begin his useless campaign. Then we'll come out with all the records gi en by his own people.

Miscreants can't sell a failure and dullard to us the way they sell crop engines as new at Ladipo. We're wiser, which was why nigerians dodged the Gbajue scammer and fraud.
Re: Obi's Borehole Has Stopped Working 2 Weeks After Commissioning - Sani Attahiru by haffaze777(m): 11:22am On Apr 22
tegrianonigltd:

How will water come, when there is no electricity to pump, they must have used gen to pump, will he give them money for fuel daily? Does pumping machine spoil instantly. I have had mine for here in my different houses. My father is daft because of politics comrade. My mother is silly all because of political affiliation or anything.

E concern me?
Re: Obi's Borehole Has Stopped Working 2 Weeks After Commissioning - Sani Attahiru by Danielnicks: 11:27am On Apr 22
kettykin:
I now see why some villages are chronically poor and helpless, someone donated a cow to your village, he has to come and feed it and milk it too, tufiakwa. Height of indolence

Oh my God, how do you arrogantly defend a nonsensical project? A project that failed after 2 weeks?!

What did he call the objective of the project when he was commissioning? To provide adequate water to the community. Are you saying he installed a project that was meant to serve the community for 2 weeks?

Secondly, if Obi was President, and this project was done by Tinubu, would you say the same thing you just said?

How is it okay for an NYSC Corper, on a 30k a month allowance to build a functioning borehole project in his PPA, and a major presidential aspirant can't deliver a properly sustainable working borehole project?

What is worth doing is worth doing right my brother! It's delusional and an abberation to defend a nonsensical project like that.

It is another story entirely if you say the personalities involved in delivering the project were the ones one misused the funds meant for it, thereby setting up a subpar structure. Still, at that instance, I would still fault the name behind the project, because I don't know the project executioner. Thank you.
Re: Obi's Borehole Has Stopped Working 2 Weeks After Commissioning - Sani Attahiru by Kingzmate(m): 11:28am On Apr 22
BANDITS HAS SOLD THE SUMO grin

Re: Obi's Borehole Has Stopped Working 2 Weeks After Commissioning - Sani Attahiru by Phantom233: 11:39am On Apr 22
So after he gave you guys free borehole, you guys want him to come and be managing the facility for you...bunch of ingrates
Re: Obi's Borehole Has Stopped Working 2 Weeks After Commissioning - Sani Attahiru by Glister: 11:43am On Apr 22
deji17:
He is called Gbajue for a reason.

So its obi that will help them pump it or fix pump engine..when u join apc ur brains shift to another side.
Re: Obi's Borehole Has Stopped Working 2 Weeks After Commissioning - Sani Attahiru by Image123(m): 11:48am On Apr 22
libertyfather:
abeg leave this man, nah hin go buy pumping machine? assuming he release 1m for the project must he also go to market with them to buy materials......before u come for me i no be OBIdient but issues like shouldn't make news let face those in government doing such project abi hino dey happen for ur side??

Don't start what you can't finish, think sustainability. How can you make a project that doesn't last two weeks? Where's project management? Is that the kind of leadership and new Nigeria that you want? Where nothing works if he's not there or leaves? The man keeps showing that he's no different or even worse and mediocre than the others. i know projects Akpabio and Tinubu carried out that still function till today and even better. That's leadership with vision. Same cannot be said for Obi.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Obi's Borehole Has Stopped Working 2 Weeks After Commissioning - Sani Attahiru by ifinger: 11:52am On Apr 22
So carry Ur generational aboki go sink another bore hole onijere
Re: Obi's Borehole Has Stopped Working 2 Weeks After Commissioning - Sani Attahiru by Krankhead: 11:54am On Apr 22
Raskimonojendor:
Of course. When he started installing those eye sore borehole systems, I knew this was going to backfire but did not expect it to start backfiring already. He just gave his opponents arsenals to fire at him when serious campaigning starts. 😂
The same obi thT was saying Tinubu didn't plan very well.befor canceling the subsidy is the same person that can't foresee just ordinary borehole calamity before installing it. Mr Gbajue
Re: Obi's Borehole Has Stopped Working 2 Weeks After Commissioning - Sani Attahiru by Angrymode: 11:55am On Apr 22
I was hoping the people hell bent on tarnishing Obi's image with borehole donation will have sense with time but it seems they are hell bent on embarrassing themselves.

1. How many boreholes have they donated to their localities?

2. How many boreholes have their communities provided for themselves as a whole?

Shameless set of people that cannot even hold their traditional leaders, political office holders and themselves accountable for anything are the ones hell bent on tarnishing Obi's image.

Since I know most of them are Tinubu's ass lickers, I'm challenging Tinubu not to his own money but to use Nigeria's money to do that type of borehole in every community in Nigeria.
Re: Obi's Borehole Has Stopped Working 2 Weeks After Commissioning - Sani Attahiru by Krankhead: 11:58am On Apr 22
Phantom233:
So after he gave you guys free borehole, you guys want him to come and be managing the facility for you...bunch of ingrates
So you have the guts to call people ingrate while you are supporting fugbara to go against his benefactor Wike. Why don't you call fugbara ingrate? Obidient always has excuses to defend Gbajue
Re: Obi's Borehole Has Stopped Working 2 Weeks After Commissioning - Sani Attahiru by PointZerom: 12:02pm On Apr 22
Raskimonojendor:
Of course. When he started installing those eye sore borehole systems, I knew this was going to backfire but did not expect it to start backfiring already. He just gave his opponents arsenals to fire at him when serious campaigning starts. 😂

Just like your economy few months under Tinubu.
Re: Obi's Borehole Has Stopped Working 2 Weeks After Commissioning - Sani Attahiru by Krankhead: 12:06pm On Apr 22
shortgun:

Why didn't you and your follow lost souls noticed that the community was lacking portable water water before Peter started building boreholes in the communities?
zDid the community have water now? They are back to square one. It's better for obi not to engaged in all this thrash of a thing. He even called journalists and photographers to commission it. Nah wah.
Re: Obi's Borehole Has Stopped Working 2 Weeks After Commissioning - Sani Attahiru by Dennisochampa: 12:06pm On Apr 22
jmoore:

If em dey use nepa, na you go dey give them fuel to power the gen?

Obi dey forbid to buy solar powered bore for them

1m don reach install 1 solar powered pump for each community and e go deh buy manual for them??

Shame on him again
Re: Obi's Borehole Has Stopped Working 2 Weeks After Commissioning - Sani Attahiru by Krankhead: 12:08pm On Apr 22
Inspirer1:

Moreover, anyone could have even turned off electricity supply to the borehole just to smite the person who sponsored it. Personally I don't even consider the information as being true. They can only lie to themselves.
Now you just confirm if it is true , obi did bad job
Re: Obi's Borehole Has Stopped Working 2 Weeks After Commissioning - Sani Attahiru by Krankhead: 12:10pm On Apr 22
aswani:

That's not fair, after all the fanfare of the commissioning and press attendance broadcasting it far and wide.

How can a presidential candidate call press conference to commission that kind of a thrash

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Obi's Borehole Has Stopped Working 2 Weeks After Commissioning - Sani Attahiru by Krankhead: 12:11pm On Apr 22
babajero:
They are not just poor of money, they are also poor of mentality because this would have been a call and strong reason to rise up against their antagonistic leaders in the north demanding for a better future, but instead they are using against the person who helped them.
He did for show and it backfire. Why didn't he do it before he enters into presidential race.
Re: Obi's Borehole Has Stopped Working 2 Weeks After Commissioning - Sani Attahiru by maasoap(m): 12:39pm On Apr 22
Agbadorian:

Thank God you know that they are poor , next time , try and be greatful

They're poor of course, rich people don't live in villages or na rich people dey live for your village? grin grin grin. But una want use your substandard project to drain them of their scarce resources.
Re: Obi's Borehole Has Stopped Working 2 Weeks After Commissioning - Sani Attahiru by aswani(m): 1:32pm On Apr 22
anonimi:

Is he a desperate communist LP labourer who wants to have the keys to our treasury?
What is the comparison

Please don't insult communism by linking it to Peter Obi, that guy is in Labour party not because he believes in the ethos but because he wants a vehicle to launch his Presidential campaign from.
Re: Obi's Borehole Has Stopped Working 2 Weeks After Commissioning - Sani Attahiru by Sleekfingers: 2:03pm On Apr 22
favor914:
Confidential Scammer.

😂🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
Re: Obi's Borehole Has Stopped Working 2 Weeks After Commissioning - Sani Attahiru by Sleekfingers: 2:04pm On Apr 22
Gbajue borehole.......

To be sincere , do they expect peter Obi to come and repair it?

2 Likes

Re: Obi's Borehole Has Stopped Working 2 Weeks After Commissioning - Sani Attahiru by ottersberger(m): 2:09pm On Apr 22
[quote author=opamoses1 post=129563380][/quote]

The question Mr. Sani failed to ask himself is, is it Peter Obi's job to provide water for his community?. What is the government they purportedly voted for doing, and why has he not lamented about their abandonment by this government?.
Re: Obi's Borehole Has Stopped Working 2 Weeks After Commissioning - Sani Attahiru by Charisma01: 2:24pm On Apr 22
deji17:
He is called Gbajue for a reason.
Jobless and bigoted Jagabandits
Re: Obi's Borehole Has Stopped Working 2 Weeks After Commissioning - Sani Attahiru by nedu666: 2:32pm On Apr 22
Danielnicks:

Oh my God, how do you arrogantly defend a nonsensical project? A project that failed after 2 weeks?!

What did he call the objective of the project when he was commissioning? To provide adequate water to the community. Are you saying he installed a project that was meant to serve the community for 2 weeks?

Secondly, if Obi was President, and this project was done by Tinubu, would you say the same thing you just said?

How is it okay for an NYSC Corper, on a 30k a month allowance to build a functioning borehole project in his PPA, and a major presidential aspirant can't deliver a properly sustainable working borehole project?

What is worth doing is worth doing right my brother! It's delusional and an abberation to defend a nonsensical project like that.

It is another story entirely if you say the personalities involved in delivering the project were the ones one misused the funds meant for it, thereby setting up a subpar structure. Still, at that instance, I would still fault the name behind the project, because I don't know the project executioner. Thank you.

The youth corper that built borehole will continue to provide fuel to power the generator to pump the machine. Even after he has gone to his state, the community will call him ........... corper come and buy fuel. We need to pump water.

Individuals with low iq
Re: Obi's Borehole Has Stopped Working 2 Weeks After Commissioning - Sani Attahiru by Nzubeolisa(m): 2:40pm On Apr 22
The question is why did it stop working

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

How Osinbajo, Obi Will Affect 2019 Calculations / Fulani Herdsmen Kill 8 Mourners At Burial Of Herdsmen Attack Victims In Benue / Suzzette Nyesom-wike Donates Materials To Less-privileged Children

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.