Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,374 members, 7,819,348 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 02:45 PM

Nigeria, South Africa And Egypt, Which Of This Country Has Future Potentials? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nigeria, South Africa And Egypt, Which Of This Country Has Future Potentials? (383 Views)

Electricity In KWH & Minimum Wage In Nigeria, South Africa & Calgary, Canada / Algeria, Ethiopia, Nigeria, South Africa Form G4 Nations / WTO DG: President Buhari’s Tactical Change And Egypt’s Ambush (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nigeria, South Africa And Egypt, Which Of This Country Has Future Potentials? by helinues: 6:15am On Apr 22
So I have been reading threads about some people comparing Nigeria economy with Egypt and South Africa.

Let me start from Egypt, Egypt is currently in Financial mess as their new city building from scratch have exhausted them financially even though they are not even close to 40% of completion. Whatever figure they might be displaying as their current GDP is just a figure not their real GDP.

Also , the war between Israel and Palestine would exhaust Egypt financially even for the fact that they have closed their borders, major ones though, the refugee crisis would still cost them.

South Africa, situation in South Africa currently might lead to the collapse of the country. ANC the current leading party has bastardized the country to the extent of goons working for government contractors do sometimes destroy government properties in broad day light just for the government to reaward the the replacement for them.

South Africa would be having their election in May, the leading candidates are Julius Malema, Jacob Zuma and the current president Ramaphosa who are all products of ANC who brought SA to this current dilapidated situation.

Back to Nigeria, we have stopped paying reasonable number of subsidies in different sectors, we shut some of our borders down just to improve our productivity, we are attracting foreign investors with huge investment on weekly basis as the government has been communicating about their plans which show some sort of transparency from the government.

From the 3 countries, which of them have more future prosperity?

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigeria, South Africa And Egypt, Which Of This Country Has Future Potentials? by Ezeama400: 6:29am On Apr 22
Stop deceiving yourself...

Nigeria is out of the system already ...

If it's not the real figure as you said, post the real figure you have and your source of information

4 Likes

Re: Nigeria, South Africa And Egypt, Which Of This Country Has Future Potentials? by managemoney(m): 6:29am On Apr 22
South Africa is always at the top

By the way, if you are in need of a job in any location across Nigeria, checkout all job vacancies across Nigeria using the link in my signature 👇

2 Likes

Re: Nigeria, South Africa And Egypt, Which Of This Country Has Future Potentials? by helinues: 6:30am On Apr 22
managemoney:
South Africa is always at the top

By the way, if you are in need of a job in any location across Nigeria, checkout all job vacancies across Nigeria using the link in my signature 👇

Used to be you meant?

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigeria, South Africa And Egypt, Which Of This Country Has Future Potentials? by managemoney(m): 6:32am On Apr 22
helinues:

Used to be you meant?
That was then
Re: Nigeria, South Africa And Egypt, Which Of This Country Has Future Potentials? by helinues: 6:33am On Apr 22
managemoney:

That was then

We are on the same page

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigeria, South Africa And Egypt, Which Of This Country Has Future Potentials? by kenny714433(m): 7:10am On Apr 22
The Yoruba propaganda wing at it again. Attached is the GDP per capital for these countries. Tell me whose citizens are the most hopeless?

How many times will I tell you guys propaganda doesn't run government?

So Egypt is depleting her reserves to build a city from scratch in the desert. While at it, it still beat Nigeria in economic power? Whereas Nigeria is depleting her own to pay ransome to terrorist, to loot amongst the cronies of the president and to pay debt which is constantly being borrowed again.

Tell me, between Nigeria and Egypt who is the most sensible?

2 Likes

Re: Nigeria, South Africa And Egypt, Which Of This Country Has Future Potentials? by helinues: 7:17am On Apr 22
kenny714433:
The Yoruba propaganda wing at it again.

Did some of you guys just learn about the word propaganda?

Dispute what I wrote above without relaying as usual lyrics

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigeria, South Africa And Egypt, Which Of This Country Has Future Potentials? by Peakdesign23(m): 7:54am On Apr 22
South Africa
Re: Nigeria, South Africa And Egypt, Which Of This Country Has Future Potentials? by nedu666: 8:11am On Apr 22
South Africa generates 55gw.
Egypt generates 58gw
Nigeria generates 4gw

South Africa has more tourists, followed by Egypt, abeg who dey come Nigeria.

South Africa has diversified economy, followed by Egypt. Nigeria is least

Nigeria largest oil producer, followed by Egypt, South Africa least.

Largest international companies are in South Africa. South Africa banks are larger many times over Nigeria and Egyptian banks

All 3 are corrupt so saying govt contractors are stealing and destroying projects in South Africa. The question is dem steal reach Nigerian contractors. What is the difference between destruction of projects so that it can be re-awarded and building sub standard projects so that it can be re-awarded or outright stealing the entire contract money.

3 Likes

Re: Nigeria, South Africa And Egypt, Which Of This Country Has Future Potentials? by DMerciful(m): 8:20am On Apr 22
You cannot know without measurable data. If you look at our GDP glidepath, we are on a down trend while the two aforementioned are on an upward trend so there's empirical evidence that our trajectory continue.

Thr current govt in Nigeria lacks the innovative capacity, competence and integrity to move Nigeria forward. Infact, Nigeria is retrogressing
helinues:
So I have been reading threads about some people comparing Nigeria economy with Egypt and South Africa.

Let me start from Egypt, Egypt is currently in Financial mess as their new city building from scratch have exhausted them financially even though they are not even close to 40% of completion. Whatever figure they might be displaying as their current GDP is just a figure not their real GDP.

Also , the war between Israel and Palestine would exhaust Egypt financially even for the fact that they have closed their borders, major ones though, the refugee crisis would still cost them.

South Africa, situation in South Africa currently might lead to the collapse of the country. ANC the current leading party has bastardized the country to the extent of goons working for government contractors do sometimes destroy government properties in broad day light just for the government to reaward the the replacement for them.

South Africa would be having their election in May, the leading candidates are Julius Malema, Jacob Zuma and the current president Ramaphosa who are all products of ANC who brought SA to this current dilapidated situation.

Back to Nigeria, we have stopped paying reasonable number of subsidies in different sectors, we shut some of our borders down just to improve our productivity, we are attracting foreign investors with huge investment on weekly basis as the government has been communicating about their plans which show some sort of transparency from the government.

From the 3 countries, which of them have more future prosperity?
Re: Nigeria, South Africa And Egypt, Which Of This Country Has Future Potentials? by helinues: 8:22am On Apr 22
DMerciful:
You cannot know without measurable data. If you look at our GDP glidepath, we are on a down trend while the two aforementioned are on an upward trend so there's empirical evidence that our trajectory continue.

Thr current govt in Nigeria lacks the innovative capacity, competence and integrity to move Nigeria forward. Infact, Nigeria is retrogressing

I gave the reasons why both SA and Egypt economy are not improving.

Could you first dispute that before talking about Nigeria

3 Likes

Re: Nigeria, South Africa And Egypt, Which Of This Country Has Future Potentials? by DMerciful(m): 8:26am On Apr 22
The data does not support your reasons which makes me to believe there's no correlation.

Data does not lie
helinues:

I gave the reasons why both SA and Egypt economy are not improving.

Could you first dispute that before talking about Nigeria

2 Likes

Re: Nigeria, South Africa And Egypt, Which Of This Country Has Future Potentials? by helinues: 8:26am On Apr 22
DMerciful:
The data does not support your reasons which make me to believe there's no correlation.

Data does not lie

Are we talking about data here or facts?

3 Likes

Re: Nigeria, South Africa And Egypt, Which Of This Country Has Future Potentials? by DMerciful(m): 8:30am On Apr 22
How can you say your reasons are facts?Provide credible sources to back up your reasons.
helinues:

3 Likes

Re: Nigeria, South Africa And Egypt, Which Of This Country Has Future Potentials? by helinues: 8:31am On Apr 22
DMerciful:
How can you say your reasons are facts?Provide credible sources to back up your reasons.

Bro I am not the one behind you not staying updated about foreign affairs.

I believe your Google is still working

3 Likes

Re: Nigeria, South Africa And Egypt, Which Of This Country Has Future Potentials? by Lizzysamuel(f): 8:31am On Apr 22
helinues:

This Helinus na olodo😂.

See question. Kai

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nigeria, South Africa And Egypt, Which Of This Country Has Future Potentials? by helinues: 8:32am On Apr 22
Lizzysamuel:

This Helinus na olodo😂.

See question. Kai

Stop switching monikers. Be bold enough to face with one without revalidating yourself

3 Likes

Re: Nigeria, South Africa And Egypt, Which Of This Country Has Future Potentials? by Lizzysamuel(f): 8:32am On Apr 22
DMerciful:

Stop replying that daft.

His words are more factual than data😂.

You can see the nonentity you're arguing with.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigeria, South Africa And Egypt, Which Of This Country Has Future Potentials? by Lizzysamuel(f): 8:33am On Apr 22
helinues:

Stop switching monikers. Be bold enough to face with one without revalidating yourself

You're a very slow dude.

Get busy with something. Even if it's picking beans. You sound like a broken guitar..
Re: Nigeria, South Africa And Egypt, Which Of This Country Has Future Potentials? by DMerciful(m): 8:34am On Apr 22
IMF projection projects Nigeria as going to 4th position. I'd rather trust IMF projection than your renewed hopelessness propaganda
helinues:

Bro I am not the one behind you not staying updated about foreign affairs.

I believe your Google is still working
Re: Nigeria, South Africa And Egypt, Which Of This Country Has Future Potentials? by helinues: 8:35am On Apr 22
DMerciful:
IMF projection projects Nigeria as going to 4th position. I'd rather trust IMF projection than your renewed hopelessness propaganda

Except if you read this thread with fixated mindset, that's when you would continue to be relying on IMF.

Some things are logical without needing any fortune tellers

1 Like

Re: Nigeria, South Africa And Egypt, Which Of This Country Has Future Potentials? by helinues: 8:35am On Apr 22
Lizzysamuel:

You're a very slow dude.

Get busy with something. Even if it's picking beans. You sound like a broken guitar..

Fast dude, is that why you always support things that are meant to be doomed?

1 Like

Re: Nigeria, South Africa And Egypt, Which Of This Country Has Future Potentials? by Lizzysamuel(f): 8:39am On Apr 22
helinues:

Fast dude, is that why you always support things that are meant to be doomed?

Dooms like Buhari?

That your supported, cheered and created multiple threads here on Nairaland about his senseless policies. Then suddenly turned around to cheer another failure that brought the first failure?

Go look yourself in the mirror.

Nuisance
Re: Nigeria, South Africa And Egypt, Which Of This Country Has Future Potentials? by DMerciful(m): 8:39am On Apr 22
When Nigeria was number 1 economy, our oil export was 2.4 million barrels per day, now its 1.5 million. Exchange rate was about 200, now its 1200 but you believe we have reasons to be number 1.

What will take us to number 1 when oil output has been stagnant at 1.5 million barrels per day for a long while due to oil theft by govt and soldiers?
helinues:

Except if you read this thread with fixated mindset, that's when you would continue to be relying on IMF.

Re: Nigeria, South Africa And Egypt, Which Of This Country Has Future Potentials? by helinues: 8:40am On Apr 22
DMerciful:
When Nigeria was number 1 economy, our oil export was 2.4 million barrels per day, now its 1.5 million. Exchange rate was about 200, now its 1200 but you believe we have reasons to be number 1.

What will take us to number 1 when oil output has been stagnant at 1.5 million barrels per day for a long while due to oil theft by govt and soldiers?

Number one economy with fake figure same way both Egypt and South Africa are also parading the same fake figure

1 Like

Re: Nigeria, South Africa And Egypt, Which Of This Country Has Future Potentials? by Lizzysamuel(f): 8:41am On Apr 22
helinues:

Sounding more stewpïd in your senseless takes.

IMF is now fortune tellers? 😂

Why do you write jamb exams when you can just go straight into the university?

Olodo
Re: Nigeria, South Africa And Egypt, Which Of This Country Has Future Potentials? by helinues: 8:42am On Apr 22
Lizzysamuel:

Dooms like Buhari?

That your supported, cheered and created multiple threads here on Nairaland about his senseless policies. Then suddenly turned around to cheer another failure that brought the first failure?

Go look yourself in the mirror.

Nuisance

Was I also senseless when I created multiple threads to support GEJ on this same forum.

Hahaha, I remember when I first became active on this forum, there was so many coordinated attacks on me by the then opposition for supporting GEJ government before the election.

Infact, I still remember some of the monikers today, even though we have all moved pass it

So tell us another bunkum, that one no jell

1 Like

Re: Nigeria, South Africa And Egypt, Which Of This Country Has Future Potentials? by helinues: 8:43am On Apr 22
Lizzysamuel:

Sounding more stewpïd in your senseless takes.

IMF is now fortune tellers? 😂

Why do you write jamb exams when you can just go straight into the university?

Olodo

We get things by being respectful not by throwing tantrums.

Na to just stick to our ways which are working for us. No tantrums
Re: Nigeria, South Africa And Egypt, Which Of This Country Has Future Potentials? by Lizzysamuel(f): 8:43am On Apr 22
helinues:

Number one economy with fake figure same way both Egypt and South Africa are also parading the same fake figure

Oh!

So the figures are now fake? Because they have exposed your shicago skirt University first class as a failure?

The same IMF you're bad mouthing, your darling Wale Edun, Cardoso are still in New York attending their summit as we speak. 😂
Re: Nigeria, South Africa And Egypt, Which Of This Country Has Future Potentials? by DMerciful(m): 8:44am On Apr 22
The 2.4 million barrels per day in 2014 is fake?

The 1.5 million barrels per day now is fake?

If your major revenue is oil, when did you earn more based on volume if other variables remain constant?

Data does not lie
helinues:

Re: Nigeria, South Africa And Egypt, Which Of This Country Has Future Potentials? by Lizzysamuel(f): 8:47am On Apr 22
helinues:

We get things by being respectful not by throwing tantrums.

Na to just stick to our ways which are working for us. No tantrums

Respectful to who?

A nuisance?

To be honest, if you're close, na to tie you with rope and baptize you with utali

(1) (2) (Reply)

Expensive Joke strickly for Naijagraduates / Notable Things That Happened In 2013 / Excellent

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.