Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,709 members, 7,816,912 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 08:05 PM

What Kind Of Brutal STD/STI Can Cause This??? (graphic Picture) - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / What Kind Of Brutal STD/STI Can Cause This??? (graphic Picture) (2948 Views)

What Kind Of Brutal STD/STI Can Cause This, (graphic Picture) / My Narrow Escape from Incurable Sti / I Always Go "Raw" With Multiple Partners Until STI Taught Me A Hard Lesson (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Kind Of Brutal STD/STI Can Cause This??? (graphic Picture) by Kyng1: 8:51am On Apr 22
Good morning Nairalanders, I will try to make this as brief as possible.

It happened last week Friday, after sleeping with a prostitute, the sex laster about 49 mins and after ejaculation I saw thick red blood all over my dick, it happened that sha was on her period, and hide it from me, which she denied that she thought it was has completed dried off, I'm mad at myself because I didn't use a condom.

I went home that evening and took 3 cipro tab, next day, my groin was extremely painful and the lymph nodes on my groin swelled. Two days later I developed a mild fever, accompanied by a light headache, bitter mouth and 4 day's later I had sore throat, and swollen lymph nodes on my both under jaws and front of my right ear. Until now my throat is still sore.

I have taken full pack of cipro tab and other drugs but it's not working, I did syphilis text on Saturday and it came back negative, yesterday I went for more text but the lab attendant isn't around, so I met the Dr on duty and explained everything that happened, he told me not to waste my money to conduct more tests that what I have is chicken pox and not an STD infection, I disagreed because I have previously had chicken pox about 11 years ago, although I had just one boil close to my nose back then when I contracted it.

So he gave me these drugs below, I swallowed it last night and applied the lotion, but instead of the boils to dry down, they became more fresher and ripe when I woke up this morning.

Please, Dr's in the house is this really chicken pox? They're all over my face, little on my head, arms, legs, stomach, and back.

Re: What Kind Of Brutal STD/STI Can Cause This??? (graphic Picture) by brain54(m): 9:11am On Apr 22
Your best bet is run a test...

I wonder why your doctor insisted you don't.

Go and do a complete lab screening for Std. If the result come out negative then you can do other tests to know exactly what you are treating.

By the way you had sex with a professional prostitute without protection...

... Who even does that?

Okay... You. It's okay!

12 Likes

Re: What Kind Of Brutal STD/STI Can Cause This??? (graphic Picture) by BigYash: 9:16am On Apr 22
O boy shocked Go run test ooooo..
You don go dive raw inside gutter..

You bold nack olosho without condom.. You don’t value your life and peace of mind at all..

8 Likes 3 Shares

Re: What Kind Of Brutal STD/STI Can Cause This??? (graphic Picture) by Lance008(m): 9:20am On Apr 22
This is herpes the only solution is to bring out the water with ampliclox
Jus buy ampliclox open dey put daily gradually all the water go come outside but very painful
If u threat ur penis ur face own go Dry
Press the boil and put ampliclox

2 Likes

Re: What Kind Of Brutal STD/STI Can Cause This??? (graphic Picture) by martkowded(m): 9:38am On Apr 22
Get tested for HIV pls

1 Like

Re: What Kind Of Brutal STD/STI Can Cause This??? (graphic Picture) by Kyng1: 10:05am On Apr 22
brain54:
Your best bet is run a test...

I wonder why your doctor insisted you don't.

Go and do a complete lab screening for Std. If the result come out negative then you can do other tests to know exactly what you are treating.

By the way you had sex with a professional prostitute without protection...

Okay... You. It's okay!

I'm just coming from another lab and was told same thing, that it's chicken pox. But I'll be having the test any moment from now.
... Who even does that?
Re: What Kind Of Brutal STD/STI Can Cause This??? (graphic Picture) by Kyng1: 10:06am On Apr 22
BigYash:

You bold nack olosho without condom.. You don’t value your life and peace of mind at all..

I have learnt my lessons already.

1 Like

Re: What Kind Of Brutal STD/STI Can Cause This??? (graphic Picture) by Kyng1: 10:07am On Apr 22
Lance008:
This is herpes the only solution is to bring out the water with ampliclox
Jus buy ampliclox open dey put daily gradually all the water go come outside but very painful
If u threat ur penis ur face own go Dry
Press the boil and put ampliclox

I went to another lab this morning, and before I could open my mouth to say what's happening, the man said It's chicken pox..... But I'll still run some test though.
Re: What Kind Of Brutal STD/STI Can Cause This??? (graphic Picture) by Kyng1: 10:08am On Apr 22
martkowded:
Get tested for HIV pls

I will ask the girl to do it.

1 Like

Re: What Kind Of Brutal STD/STI Can Cause This??? (graphic Picture) by brain54(m): 10:09am On Apr 22
Kyng1:

I'm just coming from another lab and was told same thing, that it's chicken pox. But I'll be having the test any moment from now.
... Who even does that?
Run the test first...

Give an update when you do!
Re: What Kind Of Brutal STD/STI Can Cause This??? (graphic Picture) by Bintabisiriyu2: 10:10am On Apr 22
This looks like herpes, you really risked your life because of sex.
Guy i dey fork olosho too but i go first look at the kpekus weda e get boils before i fork and i dey use condom too.
I even abandoned my money for one olosho after discovering she has scars down there and she wouldn't refund, it's better than treating herpes.

5 Likes

Re: What Kind Of Brutal STD/STI Can Cause This??? (graphic Picture) by Lance008(m): 10:12am On Apr 22
Kyng1:

I went to another lab this morning, and before I could open my mouth to say what's happening, the man said It's chicken pox..... But I'll still run some test though.
Chicken pulse and herpes and almost same thing you need to bring out the water if not re occurrence go Dey
Re: What Kind Of Brutal STD/STI Can Cause This??? (graphic Picture) by Aliyu55: 10:38am On Apr 22
HOW WILL ANY SANE PERSON TODAY SKIN DIVE OLOSHO

5 Likes

Re: What Kind Of Brutal STD/STI Can Cause This??? (graphic Picture) by Kyng1: 10:52am On Apr 22
brain54:

Run the test first...

Give an update when you do!

I sure will, thank you.
I will do it tomorrow, drugs and injection I got this morning has gulped my money. Total 37k

They told me it's 4 day's injection, this morning, this evening, tomorrow morning and tomorrow evening.
Re: What Kind Of Brutal STD/STI Can Cause This??? (graphic Picture) by Kyng1: 10:55am On Apr 22
Bintabisiriyu2:
This looks like herpes, you really risked your life because of sex.
Guy i dey fork olosho too but i go first look at the kpekus weda e get boils before i fork and i dey use condom too.
I even abandoned my money for one olosho after discovering she has scars down there and she wouldn't refund, it's better than treating herpes.

I searched herpes symptoms but it doesn't really look like it, besides I have already gotten herpes some couple of years ago, so I don't think I can get it again.

I will be brutally honest, I get 4 olosho when I dey Bleep skin to skin for ashawo house, but I two dun run test for me sha, hiv and hepatitis test which came out negative, they did the test last year August. So remaining two when I go beg to run test, so that I go get full rest of mind, if I dey Bleep.

I dey fear like this self make my wife nor go catch this thing when I catch so, because she dey pregnant and he fit go affect the pikin.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What Kind Of Brutal STD/STI Can Cause This??? (graphic Picture) by Kyng1: 10:56am On Apr 22
Lance008:

Chicken pulse and herpes and almost same thing you need to bring out the water if not re occurrence go Dey

Please boss, how can I bring out the water?
I went to buy drugs now and they also gave me injection, will it bring out the water?
Re: What Kind Of Brutal STD/STI Can Cause This??? (graphic Picture) by Lance008(m): 11:01am On Apr 22
Kyng1:

Please boss, how can I bring out the water?
I went to buy drugs now and they also gave me injection, will it bring out the water?
It's might but the normal process Na press am if u don bring out the water put ampliclox for the wound but he Dey pain
Very effective
Ur skin go fresh back
Only ur private part no be all body
Re: What Kind Of Brutal STD/STI Can Cause This??? (graphic Picture) by Kyng1: 11:07am On Apr 22
Lance008:

It's might but the normal process Na press am if u don bring out the water put ampliclox for the wound but he Dey pain
Very effective
Ur skin go fresh back
Only ur private part no be all body

Okay, I will do it on my private part only. I won't be able to bear the pain, so I will apply it like that. Tank's I greatly appreciate.
Re: What Kind Of Brutal STD/STI Can Cause This??? (graphic Picture) by Whois(m): 11:23am On Apr 22
Thought they say AIDs no dey show for face. Get well soon @Op

2 Likes

Re: What Kind Of Brutal STD/STI Can Cause This??? (graphic Picture) by THEGALADIMA(m): 11:51am On Apr 22
It is well.
Just ensure you insist on good test results.
Please be careful next time. Kaiiii
Re: What Kind Of Brutal STD/STI Can Cause This??? (graphic Picture) by Kyng1: 11:51am On Apr 22
THEGALADIMA:
It is well.
Just ensure you insist on good test results.
Please be careful next time. Kaiiii

I sure will... Tank's
Re: What Kind Of Brutal STD/STI Can Cause This??? (graphic Picture) by Matheusmartin: 11:55am On Apr 22
Kyng1:
Good morning Nairalanders, I will try to make this as brief as possible.

It happened last week Friday, after sleeping with a prostitute, the sex laster about 49 mins and after ejaculation I saw thick red blood all over my dick, it happened that sha was on her period, and hide it from me, which she denied that she thought it was has completed dried off, I'm mad at myself because I didn't use a condom.

I went home that evening and took 3 cipro tab, next day, my groin was extremely painful and the lymph nodes on my groin swelled. Two days later I developed a mild fever, accompanied by a light headache, bitter mouth and 4 day's later I had sore throat, and swollen lymph nodes on my both under jaws and front of my right ear. Until now my throat is still sore.

I have taken full pack of cipro tab and other drugs but it's not working, I did syphilis text on Saturday and it came back negative, yesterday I went for more text but the lab attendant isn't around, so I met the Dr on duty and explained everything that happened, he told me not to waste my money to conduct more tests that what I have is chicken pox and not an STD infection, I disagreed because I have previously had chicken pox about 11 years ago, although I had just one boil close to my nose back then when I contracted it.

So he gave me these drugs below, I swallowed it last night and applied the lotion, but instead of the boils to dry down, they became more fresher and ripe when I woke up this morning.

Please, Dr's in the house is this really chicken pox? They're all over my face, little on my head, arms, legs, stomach, and back.
The doctor is very correct.
It's chicken pox. Continue with those medications and you'll get better soonest.
Re: What Kind Of Brutal STD/STI Can Cause This??? (graphic Picture) by Kyng1: 11:59am On Apr 22
Matheusmartin:
The doctor is very correct.
It's chicken pox. Continue with those medications and you'll get better soonest.

Thank you 🙏
I greatly appreciate

But chicken pox is not sexually transmitted, how do I contracted it just after sex? That's what I still can't fathom.

1 Like

Re: What Kind Of Brutal STD/STI Can Cause This??? (graphic Picture) by AcadaWriter: 12:12pm On Apr 22
give tested for HIV pls
Re: What Kind Of Brutal STD/STI Can Cause This??? (graphic Picture) by udomonday: 12:22pm On Apr 22
Sleeping with a prostitute without condom is like jumping feet first into a deep river,I have never in my life contacted any std despite my fuckery but the day I mistakenly bleeped a prostitute friend without protection was my first introduction to gonorrhea.thank goodness I treated it sharp sharp.

3 Likes

Re: What Kind Of Brutal STD/STI Can Cause This??? (graphic Picture) by Soneh(m): 1:18pm On Apr 22
Damn! What kinda madness got into you that made you go raw with a prostitute. Bruh!! You have only one life to live and you decided to be this careless with it. I pray it is not something serious and you get well soon. When you get well, pls value your life and don't go raw with a prostitute ever again...
Re: What Kind Of Brutal STD/STI Can Cause This??? (graphic Picture) by Tallesty1(m): 1:19pm On Apr 22
Keep plugging in in uncharted environments
Re: What Kind Of Brutal STD/STI Can Cause This??? (graphic Picture) by ReacherSaidNoth: 1:24pm On Apr 22
What gave you the mind to have sex with a prostitute without protection? Are you suicidal?
Re: What Kind Of Brutal STD/STI Can Cause This??? (graphic Picture) by TheFreshVanilla: 1:49pm On Apr 22
Same ladies that sleep with yahoo boizz, ritualists and stuff. Better check yourself, hopefully you've not been used.

1 Like

Re: What Kind Of Brutal STD/STI Can Cause This??? (graphic Picture) by whippersnapper(m): 1:51pm On Apr 22
OP dey use him generation to play

1 Like

Re: What Kind Of Brutal STD/STI Can Cause This??? (graphic Picture) by DeJoeee(m): 1:58pm On Apr 22
grin
Re: What Kind Of Brutal STD/STI Can Cause This??? (graphic Picture) by Harddiskng(m): 2:08pm On Apr 22
BigYash:

Op is a weyrey

He should go for HIV test

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Is It Normal For Grown Men Not To Have Beards At All? / Train Kills Bank Worker At Ikeja Lagos State WARNING!( Graphics Photo) / Woman Turns Into 'leopard' After Trying To Bleach Her Skin

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.