Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,722 members, 7,816,973 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 09:49 PM

Abuja Chinese Supermarket Shuts Doors - Business (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Abuja Chinese Supermarket Shuts Doors (54027 Views)

Abuja Chinese Supermarket Owner Appears Before FCCPC, Store Reopened / Nigerians Went To The Chinese Supermarket In Abuja To Confirm / Nigerian "Denied Entry" Into A Chinese Supermarket In Abuja (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Abuja Chinese Supermarket Shuts Doors by Offpoint1: 3:45pm On Apr 22
Good

1 Like

Re: Abuja Chinese Supermarket Shuts Doors by royalfly(m): 3:48pm On Apr 22
Celestialsword:

https://punchng.com/abuja-chinese-supermarket-shuts-doors-after-punch-report/?amp

Something shady is going on there, the people can't be trusted that place needs to b investigated thoroughly

3 Likes

Re: Abuja Chinese Supermarket Shuts Doors by 1Sharon(f): 3:48pm On Apr 22
SoNature:
If a Chinese actually established that business, it wasn't set up for profit-making purposes. How many Chinese live in Abuja that will give you enough sales to keep that business going? Some things don't just make any sense.

Enough for them to warrant opening a store lol

1 Like

Re: Abuja Chinese Supermarket Shuts Doors by Biteized(m): 3:48pm On Apr 22
This a private residence
Re: Abuja Chinese Supermarket Shuts Doors by Ttipsy(f): 3:49pm On Apr 22
The Chinese man will be looking at Nigerians with one eyes.

Bigots condemning a bigot??

1 Like

Re: Abuja Chinese Supermarket Shuts Doors by nengiscrib: 3:49pm On Apr 22
sweerychick:
angry... Not that im defending these Chinese people, but I've been to China and I know their tradition, Chinese people are extremely discreet, they don't like sharing anything with you. That's why they live in clusters, Chinatown. You hardly see Chinese people intermingle with commoners. And they do it to everyone including Europeans not just blacks alone. I think it's an Asian thing.
I believe why the restricted Nigerians there is fear of their safety, because from the report it started January this year and it was this January that dollars started skyrocketing and food stuffs increased astronomically. So they feared that Nigerians might want to loot their shops or do something sinister to them..

No problem, they can do that in their country. We have out own laws, and this violates it

2 Likes

Re: Abuja Chinese Supermarket Shuts Doors by Obierika(m): 3:50pm On Apr 22
The supermarket looks more like a residential building

5 Likes

Re: Abuja Chinese Supermarket Shuts Doors by 1Sharon(f): 3:52pm On Apr 22
sweerychick:
angry... Not that im defending these Chinese people, but I've been to China and I know their tradition, Chinese people are extremely discreet, they don't like sharing anything with you. That's why they live in clusters, Chinatown. You hardly see Chinese people intermingle with commoners. And they do it to everyone including Europeans not just blacks alone. I think it's an Asian thing.
I believe why the restricted Nigerians there is fear of their safety, because from the report it started January this year and it was this January that dollars started skyrocketing and food stuffs increased astronomically. So they feared that Nigerians might want to loot their shops or do something sinister to them..

That's what I think too. Something made them stop accepting Nigerian patronage.

They have a Nigerian security guard though, black people are only accepted and seen as less of a threat when we're in positions of subservience.

6 Likes

Re: Abuja Chinese Supermarket Shuts Doors by brain54(m): 3:52pm On Apr 22
Some illegal or shady stuff could be going on in there...

The Authorities should investigate that place!

2 Likes

Re: Abuja Chinese Supermarket Shuts Doors by CyracksMrBlogger(m): 3:52pm On Apr 22
bnanny:

Stop being a slave to anything white. Your inferiority is too much. Change for your own good.
your level of understanding is so low. She simply stated a fact about the Chinese people and what they do. She already said she is not defending them. Yet you spill this nonsense about inferiority complex. Wtf!

11 Likes

Re: Abuja Chinese Supermarket Shuts Doors by FireUpNow(m): 3:52pm On Apr 22
In our own country? Na wa oo. Are the security guards Chinese?
Re: Abuja Chinese Supermarket Shuts Doors by Doyin2(m): 3:54pm On Apr 22
sweerychick:

Trash and garbage!

They should go back to their country to practice their culture .

If you’re in Rome you behave like a Roman.

If you’re in Nigeria,you behave like a Nigerian.

Can Nigerians do same in China?

Nonsense!!

12 Likes

Re: Abuja Chinese Supermarket Shuts Doors by Benrosaria(m): 3:55pm On Apr 22
Omoawoke:

This is a very nonsense talk, they don’t like to mingle with others then they should sit in their country. What are they doing in another persons country if they don’t like to mingle?
There are Chinese towns in North America and they don’t born them well to restrict anybody.
Anybody can walk into any Chinese store or restaurant and must be served.

Anybody can walk into any Chinese store cause the anybody you refer to are sane.

Nigerians don't even know what sanity mean
Re: Abuja Chinese Supermarket Shuts Doors by Doyin2(m): 3:57pm On Apr 22
Benrosaria:

Anybody can walk into any Chinese store cause the anybody you refer to are sane.

Nigerians don't even know what sanity mean

Idiot.

5 Likes

Re: Abuja Chinese Supermarket Shuts Doors by yewit37486: 3:58pm On Apr 22
sweerychick:

"Not that im defending these Chinese people"... then goes ahead to defend them. Duh.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Abuja Chinese Supermarket Shuts Doors by jubrilELsudan: 3:59pm On Apr 22
AS E BE SO NA TO GO BURN THE SHOP SO OOOOO

3 Likes

Re: Abuja Chinese Supermarket Shuts Doors by Babbyad: 3:59pm On Apr 22
Nice analogy...
sweerychick:

3 Likes

Re: Abuja Chinese Supermarket Shuts Doors by yewit37486: 4:01pm On Apr 22
Ofodirinwa:

Gradually Nigerians will learn what racism is because it seems most of our people think there is logic to it or it's normal thinking.
If someone is racist, they will rather become poverty stricken than receive money from black customers. Many luxury brands have openly asked black people to stop buying their products even though that is their main customer base and their fellow whites are not interested. It is a mental illness

Tell them!
I mean even Oprah Winfrey, the richest black woman in the world, experienced racism at a luxury store in Switzerland some years ago.

6 Likes

Re: Abuja Chinese Supermarket Shuts Doors by Iamzik: 4:01pm On Apr 22
sweerychick:

Hmm so what what is your Chinese name☺️

6 Likes

Re: Abuja Chinese Supermarket Shuts Doors by Juwessgratitud3: 4:02pm On Apr 22
😂😂😂
Re: Abuja Chinese Supermarket Shuts Doors by Antoeni(m): 4:02pm On Apr 22
Those Nigerians Are Mad, Person Say I No Want You For my Store or Shop, Is it By Force? THen go Else Where
Re: Abuja Chinese Supermarket Shuts Doors by wirinet(m): 4:02pm On Apr 22
DeadCountry:

Stop barking like a rabid dog you nitwit hypocrite. Is what the Chinese did more bad than Igbo lives, properties and businesses that you omoniles and your illegal terrorist government are destroying at Lagos? The Chinese owns their supermarket and they reserves the right to chose who buys from them.
It seems lots of misguided igbo youths are very bitter and angry at Nigeria and fellow Nigerians, probably due to heavy dose of iPOB propaganda. So they don't mind humiliation and even self destruction, as long as Nigeria is destroyed along with them.
How can citizens support foreign nationals discriminating against locals in their fatherland and operating an apartheid system, and someone is happy. Try this shit in any Country outside black Africa, and the place would be burnt down and the Chinese deported back to their country.
In they tried this shit in the UK, a country that has strict anti-discrimination laws, the restaurant owners would need to sell the store to pay damages.

10 Likes

Re: Abuja Chinese Supermarket Shuts Doors by Rybnyk(m): 4:02pm On Apr 22
sweerychick:

Are Nigerians looting Spar, Market Square? Your point about safety doesn't hold at all. And Chinese people won't try this in the West. That there's Chinatown or a neighborhood where Koreans stay in Europe doesn't mean they set up shops that is exclusive to only their people. Asians set up shops in black neighborhoods in the US and they sell to everyone. There's no restriction...

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Abuja Chinese Supermarket Shuts Doors by harjay1986: 4:03pm On Apr 22
rinaballa:
Maybe na human meat them dey sell

Seriously... my mind is on this
Re: Abuja Chinese Supermarket Shuts Doors by achimendy(m): 4:04pm On Apr 22
sweerychick:

Seriously?

2 Likes

Re: Abuja Chinese Supermarket Shuts Doors by Dennisochampa: 4:04pm On Apr 22
Na wall wen fall make lizard climb am...
Can they try this with Americans or Russians or English men or even Germans??

Erect a building where citizens of the country you erected the building can't access??

When it's not like it will pose a security threat??

Na the way them see the country.....

I bet if an American in Nigeria go to that store... He or she will be granted access
Re: Abuja Chinese Supermarket Shuts Doors by CrownedPhoenix: 4:05pm On Apr 22
There has to be something sinister or outright illegal going on in there
Re: Abuja Chinese Supermarket Shuts Doors by achimendy(m): 4:05pm On Apr 22
Cindypresh:
Tribalists and bigots are shouting racism everywhere🥱

Nigeria has the highest percentage of hypocrites in the world

Hahahaha

1 Like

Re: Abuja Chinese Supermarket Shuts Doors by Khyrvxjzy: 4:05pm On Apr 22
sweerychick:
yeah it sounds nonsense but it's a fact they do that. Maybe not the way they do it in Africa but they don't like to intermingle. During the Rodney king LA riots in the US 1992, most Asian shops were attacked (although mainly Korean shops) because of their discriminatory attitude. Bruce Lee had to escape China to the US because he exposed Martial arts to the western world and Chinese people weren't happy about it. Hence his mysterious death. Those people are mysterious.

i understand all you said, but only in your country you do that not on another mans country
i understand you
Re: Abuja Chinese Supermarket Shuts Doors by Nato008(m): 4:06pm On Apr 22
SoNature:
If a Chinese actually established that business, it wasn't set up for profit-making purposes. How many Chinese live in Abuja that will give you enough sales to keep that business going? Some things don't just make any sense.
Probably a covert facility.....u can never tell with all these tech countries
Re: Abuja Chinese Supermarket Shuts Doors by Maurindo(m): 4:06pm On Apr 22
Hope the bodies responsible for seeing to these things are effectively checkmating the activities on going in these places because a lot of things can possibly be going on in these locations.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Woman Shows Off Her Savings From January To December (Photos,Video) / Coca-cola Mini Depot / CBN Introduces New Charges On Bank Deposits And Withdrawals

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 64
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.