Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,124 members, 7,814,941 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 12:38 AM

Woman Shows Off Her Savings From January To December (Photos,Video) - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Woman Shows Off Her Savings From January To December (Photos,Video) (54029 Views)

Student Cries After Her Savings 'Vanished' From Her Piggy Bank / Sun King, Flutterwave Lead In Nigerian Capital Raising From January To May 2022 / See The Amount Of Money This Lady Realised After She Broke Her Savings Box (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Woman Shows Off Her Savings From January To December (Photos,Video) by Viraltrends123: 4:49pm On Dec 08, 2021
Video of a woman showing off her 2021 savings is trending on tiktok. She claimed to have started savings in her piggy bank from January, which she opened few days ago, to realize that she saved a lot of money.
She also want people to get inspired by her achievement, and do the same next year.

Watch video here;

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zgnwIjASvLg

1 Like

Re: Woman Shows Off Her Savings From January To December (Photos,Video) by respect80(m): 4:53pm On Dec 08, 2021
Kudos to her, she only accepts new money abi?
Show off indeed

304 Likes 14 Shares

Re: Woman Shows Off Her Savings From January To December (Photos,Video) by donbachi(m): 5:05pm On Dec 08, 2021
Blood money.

7 Likes

Re: Woman Shows Off Her Savings From January To December (Photos,Video) by illicit(m): 8:45pm On Dec 08, 2021
Too much money

5 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Woman Shows Off Her Savings From January To December (Photos,Video) by sans17(m): 9:23pm On Dec 08, 2021
Q
Re: Woman Shows Off Her Savings From January To December (Photos,Video) by Amuluonyenaego: 9:23pm On Dec 08, 2021
Reverse is the case on my part, I even broke mine on the march. Nnaa country hard undecided

109 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Woman Shows Off Her Savings From January To December (Photos,Video) by Klington: 9:23pm On Dec 08, 2021
cool

Saving money in this buhari regime is one very difficult task.

Congrats to her.
It's not easy.

Meanwhile, i bought one Eva soap today for #350

149 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Woman Shows Off Her Savings From January To December (Photos,Video) by Kosoco(m): 9:23pm On Dec 08, 2021
It can only be woman..... she will always keep hers but be a leach to some kind hearted men,,,,

277 Likes 19 Shares

Re: Woman Shows Off Her Savings From January To December (Photos,Video) by Nobody: 9:23pm On Dec 08, 2021
how much now?.. if nah man e no fit.. billings too much

69 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Woman Shows Off Her Savings From January To December (Photos,Video) by Tejumola856: 9:24pm On Dec 08, 2021
I don’t believe thou

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Woman Shows Off Her Savings From January To December (Photos,Video) by mbahdi(m): 9:24pm On Dec 08, 2021
D Future is transgendered
Re: Woman Shows Off Her Savings From January To December (Photos,Video) by kozmokaz(m): 9:24pm On Dec 08, 2021
Shey it’s still in naira ?

1 Like

Re: Woman Shows Off Her Savings From January To December (Photos,Video) by lilvicky68(m): 9:24pm On Dec 08, 2021
She must be a sales girl..

42 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Woman Shows Off Her Savings From January To December (Photos,Video) by johnjay4u2u(m): 9:24pm On Dec 08, 2021
Clout³

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Woman Shows Off Her Savings From January To December (Photos,Video) by Sheriman(m): 9:24pm On Dec 08, 2021
Shey na only new money she dey save nii??

42 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Woman Shows Off Her Savings From January To December (Photos,Video) by Mallamjp(m): 9:24pm On Dec 08, 2021
Na only new money she dey save. I doubt this trend

47 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Woman Shows Off Her Savings From January To December (Photos,Video) by andy244: 9:24pm On Dec 08, 2021
N.a. who get change de save.

2 Likes

Re: Woman Shows Off Her Savings From January To December (Photos,Video) by Omniman(m): 9:24pm On Dec 08, 2021
If you believe this crap. You are a mumu person >:

All these fkin clout chasers angry angry angry

31 Likes 1 Share

Re: Woman Shows Off Her Savings From January To December (Photos,Video) by Benjaniblinks(m): 9:24pm On Dec 08, 2021
lipsrsealed
Seems she collects new money from Alahji

25 Likes 1 Share

Re: Woman Shows Off Her Savings From January To December (Photos,Video) by premierlead: 9:24pm On Dec 08, 2021
This is actually pussy savings...

16 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Woman Shows Off Her Savings From January To December (Photos,Video) by gazza07(m): 9:24pm On Dec 08, 2021
Or maybe, she selects the kind of note she put in there
respect80:
Kudos to her, she only accepts new money abi?
Show off indeed

2 Likes

Re: Woman Shows Off Her Savings From January To December (Photos,Video) by Mko123(m): 9:25pm On Dec 08, 2021
Savings from which work?
Don't fool us around.

I was thinking something like hoeing

17 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Woman Shows Off Her Savings From January To December (Photos,Video) by GIANTPLUSHUB: 9:25pm On Dec 08, 2021
Can always be easy for women

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Woman Shows Off Her Savings From January To December (Photos,Video) by Sabadon(m): 9:25pm On Dec 08, 2021
Do not save, invest......

17 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Woman Shows Off Her Savings From January To December (Photos,Video) by BrickDevo: 9:25pm On Dec 08, 2021
She saves only mint 1000 naira notes, i don't believe it

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Woman Shows Off Her Savings From January To December (Photos,Video) by greenie77: 9:25pm On Dec 08, 2021
Kosoco:
It can only be woman..... she will always keep hers bit be a leach to some kind hearted men,,,,

It seems you didn't grow up around women who were not financially dependent on men in order to achieve goals, so I can of understand where you are coming from.

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Woman Shows Off Her Savings From January To December (Photos,Video) by Fortune118005(m): 9:25pm On Dec 08, 2021
This is not necessary, you are just trying to intimidate others
Anyway kudos
Go and enjoy your money

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Woman Shows Off Her Savings From January To December (Photos,Video) by Tunasco4u(m): 9:25pm On Dec 08, 2021
When i never know waiting i go chop this night,one person dey save money for piggy bank what of the one wey go dey her bank account angry angry angry
This life no balance undecided undecided undecided

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Woman Shows Off Her Savings From January To December (Photos,Video) by Playthepianos: 9:25pm On Dec 08, 2021
I wish her more grace. Sometimes, to save for piggy bank dey make sense pass normal banks because all these banks are there to make money off you and not to secure your money.

If to say na bank now, they for don remove money for ATM maintenance fees, bank maintenance fees etc.

But this woman get mind oh, she come show the public. shocked

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Woman Shows Off Her Savings From January To December (Photos,Video) by Playthepianos: 9:25pm On Dec 08, 2021
Fii

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

CBN Introduces New Charges On Bank Deposits And Withdrawals / Nigeria, The Only Country That Goes Cashless Without Network (pics) / How Much Is Cooking Gas In Your Area?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.