Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,707 members, 7,816,906 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 07:51 PM

Titilola Adeleke Is Osun First Lady, No Confusion- Adeleke’s Spokesperson - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Titilola Adeleke Is Osun First Lady, No Confusion- Adeleke’s Spokesperson (36709 Views)

Adeleke Kissed Osun First Lady Titilola Publicly At Remi Tinubu’ Event / Malami: No Confusion On Abba Kyari’s Extradition, Cocaine Trafficking Trial / Governorship Election: Who Is Osun State Next Governor? (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Titilola Adeleke Is Osun First Lady, No Confusion- Adeleke’s Spokesperson by mkoabiola: 8:55pm On Apr 22
Ngozi won't be happy with this news

But which of them did Jackson married first?

Was it be cos of the tribal sentiment Adeleke opted for Titi

1 Like

Re: Titilola Adeleke Is Osun First Lady, No Confusion- Adeleke’s Spokesperson by Sweetphronesis: 8:56pm On Apr 22
Agunesinjaweola:
Osun will not witness any development if Ngozi is not chosen as First Lady !!

Ngozi will bring monumental progress to the state than Titilola in terms of Igbo investing in the state and this will attract other immigrants.

Osun is a civil servant State with no industry and require development from other tribes.

Tribalism should be set aside and common sense should prevail !!
Titi is already 1st lady and has been 1st lady since day 1.
Oya cry more shameless omo igbo.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Titilola Adeleke Is Osun First Lady, No Confusion- Adeleke’s Spokesperson by Sweetphronesis: 8:59pm On Apr 22
Poiniyisworld:
Don't mind them o.. Ngozi is his first wife at that o... Yet because of tribalism listen to what they are saying.

They should not forget that even the late mother of their governor was an Igbo woman o!

It is well o for the tribalism of a certain tribe o

Omo ibo. Shame no dey catch u.

6 Likes

Re: Titilola Adeleke Is Osun First Lady, No Confusion- Adeleke’s Spokesperson by NoSmoking: 9:00pm On Apr 22
OriOko88:

Is this picture real?? shocked shocked

I think so
Re: Titilola Adeleke Is Osun First Lady, No Confusion- Adeleke’s Spokesperson by madridguy(m): 9:06pm On Apr 22
Let him opt for Ngozi and keep his secondterm ambition goodbye.

mkoabiola:

9 Likes

Re: Titilola Adeleke Is Osun First Lady, No Confusion- Adeleke’s Spokesperson by jiz: 9:07pm On Apr 22
Flat head tony, let me hear word grin
First class ko, distinction ni
Uncletony:

First class Yoruba men can't do without the beautiful Igbo ladies. U won't understand cox ur lineage doesn't belong there(first class). U can do with dirty funke with bad breathe.

5 Likes

Re: Titilola Adeleke Is Osun First Lady, No Confusion- Adeleke’s Spokesperson by OriOko88(m): 9:09pm On Apr 22
Kurugu92:
remember when you married someone you you automatically belong to his locality,folasshade Benson is from osun and senator from Adamawa state.no be everything be cruise
It's actually folasade Grace Bent. Not Benson.
Re: Titilola Adeleke Is Osun First Lady, No Confusion- Adeleke’s Spokesperson by Starships4u(m): 9:10pm On Apr 22
YorubaNiBaba:
Titi is the first lady of Osun state, Ngozi can go to hell

Are yhu for real?
Re: Titilola Adeleke Is Osun First Lady, No Confusion- Adeleke’s Spokesperson by OriOko88(m): 9:11pm On Apr 22
Agunesinjaweola:
Osun will not witness any development if Ngozi is not chosen as First Lady !!

Ngozi will bring monumental progress to the state than Titilola in terms of Igbo investing in the state and this will attract other immigrants.

Osun is a civil servant State with no industry and require development from other tribes.

Tribalism should be set aside and common sense should prevail !!
Jor lo joko sibi kan jor. U just spewing gibberish since undecided

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Titilola Adeleke Is Osun First Lady, No Confusion- Adeleke’s Spokesperson by caracas: 9:14pm On Apr 22
Honor10:

She should go and be their first lady in Anambra not Osun state
E pain am
It’s not the fault of the Igbo ladies that yoruba men keep rushing them while rejecting their own dirty ladies
Re: Titilola Adeleke Is Osun First Lady, No Confusion- Adeleke’s Spokesperson by Christistruth00: 9:19pm On Apr 22
mkoabiola:

Titi is the Senior

2 Likes

Re: Titilola Adeleke Is Osun First Lady, No Confusion- Adeleke’s Spokesperson by Christistruth00: 9:21pm On Apr 22
caracas:

E pain am
It’s not the fault of the Igbo ladies that yoruba men keep rushing them while rejecting their own dirty ladies

It is not the fault of Yoruba men that Igbo women are fleeing their men

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Titilola Adeleke Is Osun First Lady, No Confusion- Adeleke’s Spokesperson by jmichael259(m): 9:25pm On Apr 22
amaridigital:

How many Igbo top politicians marry Yoruba woman? The former Ondo first lady is Igbo. A top candidate in just concluded APC primary Chief Olusola Oke married Igbo and so many others like that. I'm sure if an Igbo politician marries a Yoruba lady and by mistake become a Governor which can never happen, Igbo people will definitely ask him to divorce her and marry an Igbo woman. He won't even get any vote in the first instance.

Peter Obi's wife is from🤷
Re: Titilola Adeleke Is Osun First Lady, No Confusion- Adeleke’s Spokesperson by Poiniyisworld: 9:30pm On Apr 22
Your level of illiteracy is on the high.

Did you read anywhere where I kicked against the governor's decision on whosoever is his first lady?

The last time I checked, the remark was made on the comment of those taunting his Igbo wife.

Please next time read properly and connect the dots to save me explaining to your tribalistic soul..

Jezz... what a people!

Sweetphronesis:

Are u people okay?
On top a Governors decision on his family.
Wetin concern u igbo people sef. Ulterior motives much. Smh.

Well, there is currently NO IGBO 1st lady in the whole of SW Nigeria!
Re: Titilola Adeleke Is Osun First Lady, No Confusion- Adeleke’s Spokesperson by PHAYOL81: 9:34pm On Apr 22
Clear enough! No confusion.

6 Likes

Re: Titilola Adeleke Is Osun First Lady, No Confusion- Adeleke’s Spokesperson by Christistruth00: 9:36pm On Apr 22
Agunesinjaweola:

Ngozi is prettier and more intelligent than Titilola and besides, it's an opportunity to showcase that Yoruba is not discriminating against other tribes.

It's a missed opportunity and it's very sad 😳

Go and showcase your own Yoruba First ladies in the SE since you are pretending to have many of them

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Titilola Adeleke Is Osun First Lady, No Confusion- Adeleke’s Spokesperson by timilehin007(m): 9:38pm On Apr 22
madridguy:
Why are ashame of your brothers? Are you just coming online to see your brothers are pushing back after enduring enough of insult from a particular region.... Continue deceiving yourself trying to claim gentleman for people that all they do both online and offline is to insult and rubbish your tribe.

Bro growing up till my late 20s I moved from one barracks to another..then barracks nobody care which tribe the other person came from..we had one general language which was broken/pidgin English...as a yoruba person, I easily ate amongst other tribes and vice versa...these days, I feels so so bad seeing how terrible the relationship has sore...
I just wish this tribal conflict or whatever can just stop suddenly I swear...e dey pain me honestly, otherwise, make the country just disintegrate 😥😭😭
Re: Titilola Adeleke Is Osun First Lady, No Confusion- Adeleke’s Spokesperson by haffaze777(m): 9:40pm On Apr 22
jaxxy:

Tribal bigots are the problem of Nigeria after corruption.

U say wetin?
Re: Titilola Adeleke Is Osun First Lady, No Confusion- Adeleke’s Spokesperson by haffaze777(m): 9:41pm On Apr 22
Morphinne:

Learning to read would have saved you. This is shameful really. According to the report, Ngozi wasn’t the one who authorized the distribution of the fliers. I also like and would always support Titi as the First Lady but the report clearly states that the fliers must be coming from someone or some persons trying to create an atmosphere of discord btw the two wives, to make it seem like the governor is incapable of putting his house in order. Cmon, don’t be silly please.

Read your read now and lemme alone
Re: Titilola Adeleke Is Osun First Lady, No Confusion- Adeleke’s Spokesperson by madridguy(m): 9:50pm On Apr 22
We all know the tribes that constituted most of Army barracks and reason you can relate with them easily. You will hardly see Hausa vs Yoruba fighting online, Igala or other tribe from North central dont have issue with Yoruba. The same people fighting Yoruba, are the same people calling Hausa/Fulani names, same people are with battle with SS people.

timilehin007:

Bro growing up till my late 20s I moved from one barracks to another..then barracks nobody care which tribe the other person came from..we had one general language which was broken/pidgin English...as a yoruba person, I easily ate amongst other tribes and vice versa...these days, I feels so so bad seeing how terrible the relationship has sore...
I just wish this tribal conflict or whatever can just stop suddenly I swear...e dey pain me honestly, otherwise, make the country just disintegrate 😥😭😭

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Titilola Adeleke Is Osun First Lady, No Confusion- Adeleke’s Spokesperson by Morphinne: 9:53pm On Apr 22
Sweetphronesis:

It's to save face. Ngozi posted the flyer on her twitter page.
Really?
Then that’s silly, I didn’t know grin
That’s disgraceful

2 Likes

Re: Titilola Adeleke Is Osun First Lady, No Confusion- Adeleke’s Spokesperson by bitbillionaire: 9:54pm On Apr 22
Na Ngozi we know; who be Titilayo?

If Remi Tinubu know what is good for her she should visit the 2 first ladies unfailingly
Re: Titilola Adeleke Is Osun First Lady, No Confusion- Adeleke’s Spokesperson by timilehin007(m): 9:59pm On Apr 22
Re: Titilola Adeleke Is Osun First Lady, No Confusion- Adeleke’s Spokesperson by OsunOriginal: 10:01pm On Apr 22
Ngozi, first lady in Osun where there is Titi? Lai lai!

2 Likes

Re: Titilola Adeleke Is Osun First Lady, No Confusion- Adeleke’s Spokesperson by timilehin007(m): 10:01pm On Apr 22
[
Re: Titilola Adeleke Is Osun First Lady, No Confusion- Adeleke’s Spokesperson by Kolaboluv7(m): 10:01pm On Apr 22
[quote author=onuman post=129578690]Since Titi is the first wife, Ngozi has no chance in this.
There is never 2 first.[/quote

And who told you titi is the first wife? Oponu
Re: Titilola Adeleke Is Osun First Lady, No Confusion- Adeleke’s Spokesperson by timilehin007(m): 10:01pm On Apr 22
[
Re: Titilola Adeleke Is Osun First Lady, No Confusion- Adeleke’s Spokesperson by Pepperdemisback: 10:03pm On Apr 22
DMerciful:
Hooe you know Seyi Tinubu married an Igbo lady?
How is Layal Holm Igbo?
Where is Holm family house in Igbo land?

2 Likes

Re: Titilola Adeleke Is Osun First Lady, No Confusion- Adeleke’s Spokesperson by timilehin007(m): 10:04pm On Apr 22
I clearly understood you and, to be sincere, I agree with everything you put up there.. the thing is, I just wishes we can stop , live and let's live...
Omo I don tire sef...you dont know how much this hostilities between us pains me...like how long are we going to keep living like this...I just want peace bro...

madridguy:
We all know the tribes that constituted most of Army barracks and reason you can relate with them easily. You will hardly see Hausa vs Yoruba fighting online, Igala or other tribe from North central dont have issue with Yoruba. The same people fighting Yoruba, are the same people calling Hausa/Fulani names, same people are with battle with SS people.

Re: Titilola Adeleke Is Osun First Lady, No Confusion- Adeleke’s Spokesperson by Prettychild(f): 10:12pm On Apr 22
Re: Titilola Adeleke Is Osun First Lady, No Confusion- Adeleke’s Spokesperson by cocolacec(m): 10:18pm On Apr 22
Kobicove:
Which of the two women did he marry first?

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

The Look On Saraki's Face At Buhari's Book Launch - Photos / APC Uses Picture From India To Promote Rice Revolution In Nigeria / Sultan: Muslims Will Not Be Provoked To Take Up Arms To Fight

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.