Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,759 members, 7,817,098 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 05:25 AM

Goosebumps When Praying - Definition Pls. - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Goosebumps When Praying - Definition Pls. (2917 Views)

Muslims Are More Devoted When Praying Than Christians. / Why Do 'some' Christian Shout When Praying? / Why Do Christians Close Their Eyes When Praying (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Goosebumps When Praying - Definition Pls. by michi2011: 2:07pm On Nov 19, 2011
Hi All,

I keep getting serious recurrent goosebumps anytime i am praying alone. This happens every time i am engaged in prayers but the strange thing that itsusually one after the other, and no i am not cold. Any ideas on what this meant?.
Re: Goosebumps When Praying - Definition Pls. by Image123(m): 4:04pm On Nov 19, 2011
Nothing dear, it means nothing. Just keep praying, for men ought always to pray. We don't need to ascribe anything to everything, don't get yourself into unneeded trouble.
Re: Goosebumps When Praying - Definition Pls. by Joagbaje(m): 8:54am On Nov 21, 2011
The anointing of the holy spirit works that way. When the power of God comes upon you or it get stirred up in you. If you're a minister ,if you lay hand on a sick under that unction, a miracle will take place.

Study material on the anointing of the sprit and you will understand your experience more.

1 Like

Re: Goosebumps When Praying - Definition Pls. by Image123(m): 2:52pm On Nov 21, 2011
Hmmm, the annoything is here.

(1) (Reply)

How Does The Fact That There Are Gay Animals Impact The Idea That Gay Is Sin? / Why People Believe the Bible and Other Holy Texts? / This Guy Must Be Banned!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.