Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,494 members, 7,819,803 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 12:01 AM

Trigger-Happy Policeman Kills Corps Member, Injures LAUTECH Graduate In Oyo - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Trigger-Happy Policeman Kills Corps Member, Injures LAUTECH Graduate In Oyo (17852 Views)

Trigger-Happy Policeman Kills Man In Kogi Over Sachet Water (Graphic Pics) / Policeman Kills Boy Selling Pure Water In Port-Harcourt (Graphic Photos) / Policeman Kills Guest During Burial In Delta (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Trigger-Happy Policeman Kills Corps Member, Injures LAUTECH Graduate In Oyo by Dididrumz(m): 8:58pm On Apr 23
Hmmm
Re: Trigger-Happy Policeman Kills Corps Member, Injures LAUTECH Graduate In Oyo by NaijaCover(m): 9:11pm On Apr 23
GindoX:

You're shocked? Naija-cover, shocked? Na lie... Na you suppose shock the news

Na Where Person Dey Work, Na There Him Dey See Him Own Food Take Chop My Brother
Re: Trigger-Happy Policeman Kills Corps Member, Injures LAUTECH Graduate In Oyo by Onewazobia(m): 9:12pm On Apr 23
Chukwuka319:
May the animal cop never escape justice!
NPM never disappoint in displaying their animal behaviour anytime, anywhere, anyday.
When you see police recruitment candidates in white writing exams and undergoing all other tests, you would think all are human beings.
Rapists,rogues,armed robbers collaborators,are there hoping to be taken into the force.
Honestly, Encounter with Nigerian police men should be made a binding prayer points for Christians.

note please NPF

1 Like

Re: Trigger-Happy Policeman Kills Corps Member, Injures LAUTECH Graduate In Oyo by kareemkamil(m): 9:21pm On Apr 23
I no fear devil the way I take fear Nigeria police

1 Like

Re: Trigger-Happy Policeman Kills Corps Member, Injures LAUTECH Graduate In Oyo by Uncletony(m): 9:24pm On Apr 23
So this things dey reach owon runos?!
Re: Trigger-Happy Policeman Kills Corps Member, Injures LAUTECH Graduate In Oyo by Ileriahur(m): 10:47pm On Apr 23
I heard the bro that was also shot that's reporting the case is also dead. May the souls of the departed rest in peace.

1 Like

Re: Trigger-Happy Policeman Kills Corps Member, Injures LAUTECH Graduate In Oyo by EdiskyHarry: 10:49pm On Apr 23
Anytime you see these animals called Nigerian police force and army, please just leave that place immediately.
Re: Trigger-Happy Policeman Kills Corps Member, Injures LAUTECH Graduate In Oyo by Richardjcooper(m): 11:36pm On Apr 23
Update & Context!!!

Shooting occurred on the early hours of the 23rd of April, 2024. Lautech’s convocation was 22nd of April, 2024.

Boys decided to have a party to celebrate. Fight broke out, something bouncers could handle. The club called police. Police came and while “settling” the issue decided to shoot. 3 people were shot. One died instantly as he was shot on the head. His brother the graduand whom Punch interviewed sustained injuries and has now died. 2 brothers dead and 1 injured.

Of course, the police is protecting the Saheed guy. Saheed is currently in police custody but not arrest or in cuffs. He’s been shielded.

Punch for some reason decided to skip the name of the club the shootings occurred. Reeplay Club, Under G, Ogbomosho.

The pastor turned Soun of Ogbomosho is unbothered and told protesting students that he’s not the cause of their problems and they should not protest in front of his Bentley.

Shina Peller an alumni of the school was present and responded to protesters.

Justice must be served. Beyond that, policing in Nigeria must be changed. I’ll blame the system cos this is not a one-off incident. It is alleged that this same Saheed was the one that shot at an underage Fulani boy while students came out to protest in their numbers during Endsars in Ogbomosho. The blow back of that killing led to widespread violence in Ogbomosho in 2020.

This should not be allowed to slide. School is feigning ignorance as it happened outside school premises. Club is keeping quiet.

Let’s speak up.

1 Like

Re: Trigger-Happy Policeman Kills Corps Member, Injures LAUTECH Graduate In Oyo by NGArmyTerrorist: 11:39pm On Apr 23
Zoo! Trigger happy indeed! Zooooo
Re: Trigger-Happy Policeman Kills Corps Member, Injures LAUTECH Graduate In Oyo by Zxcvbnmghtr: 11:42pm On Apr 23
FatherOfJesus:
Nobody hate police pass me for this life

cool

Re: Trigger-Happy Policeman Kills Corps Member, Injures LAUTECH Graduate In Oyo by edwardjr: 11:45pm On Apr 23
FatherOfJesus:
I hate them pass you no be lie

1 Like

Re: Trigger-Happy Policeman Kills Corps Member, Injures LAUTECH Graduate In Oyo by hartson(m): 11:47pm On Apr 23
FatherOfJesus:
me sef my own hate na with passion.Just waiting for FG to make law to allow civilians bear arms then bandits called police go know who I be.wallahi tallahi.
Re: Trigger-Happy Policeman Kills Corps Member, Injures LAUTECH Graduate In Oyo by Eniolohunda: 11:56pm On Apr 23
A ni shi rin, many Nigerians are dangerous.
Re: Trigger-Happy Policeman Kills Corps Member, Injures LAUTECH Graduate In Oyo by fredpeter(m): 11:57pm On Apr 23
coolgb:
And the IG wants merger with NSCDC
This is a mistake NSCDC will never make... NSCDC is far and better trained than them

1 Like

Re: Trigger-Happy Policeman Kills Corps Member, Injures LAUTECH Graduate In Oyo by HOSTCOM(m): 1:13am On Apr 24
Na these same people Dem oga want make Dem join Civil Defence with o make everything kuku spoil together ba?
Re: Trigger-Happy Policeman Kills Corps Member, Injures LAUTECH Graduate In Oyo by bentenny(m): 1:57am On Apr 24
Once state and local policing have been implemented through the required amendment by the legislative arm,the first thing that must be done after granting policing the required independence,is to take every active police man and woman to certified hospitals for proper and holistic medical evaluation before allowing them to continue!

So unfortunate!
Re: Trigger-Happy Policeman Kills Corps Member, Injures LAUTECH Graduate In Oyo by Bankeke(m): 6:16am On Apr 24
So Saheed still deh mosho, yahoo policeman. Abeg let justice be served because I no ft forget wetin that guy do me and my friend back then
post=129593825:

Source: https://punchng.com/trigger-happy-policeman-kills-corps-member-injures-lautech-graduate-in-oyo/
Re: Trigger-Happy Policeman Kills Corps Member, Injures LAUTECH Graduate In Oyo by Idens: 8:18am On Apr 24
tefishy:
embarassed
There are many pressing issues that faults police guidelines. These are things they need to look into rather than smoking themselves with teargas in the name of doing training.
some of these police should be given Teargas, not gun
Re: Trigger-Happy Policeman Kills Corps Member, Injures LAUTECH Graduate In Oyo by NifeMosco: 8:31am On Apr 24
[quote author= post=129593825]
Na celebration of joy ... mostly dey kill pple ...make we dey reason as we dey celebrate

Ayo lopayan

1 Like

Re: Trigger-Happy Policeman Kills Corps Member, Injures LAUTECH Graduate In Oyo by tefishy(m): 9:45am On Apr 24
Idens:
some of these police should be given Teargas, not gun

Some don't worth wearing that uniform
Re: Trigger-Happy Policeman Kills Corps Member, Injures LAUTECH Graduate In Oyo by bosundaniel: 11:07am On Apr 24
Please JAPA if you can. Naija is just a shitty country.
Heard that the elder bro eventually died too.
Re: Trigger-Happy Policeman Kills Corps Member, Injures LAUTECH Graduate In Oyo by Kdon2: 11:12am On Apr 24
post=129593825:

Source: https://punchng.com/trigger-happy-policeman-kills-corps-member-injures-lautech-graduate-in-oyo/

Police will bury the case abeg. Thousands like that don happen
Re: Trigger-Happy Policeman Kills Corps Member, Injures LAUTECH Graduate In Oyo by truthhurts2: 12:33pm On Apr 24
Saheed is a notorious hardened criminal in law enforcement clothes that have been terrorizing LTH students

(1) (2) (Reply)

This 25-Year-Old Lady Declared Missing In Nasarawa State. Photos / Woman Caught After Stealing N22,000 From A Nursing Mother In Abuja (photos) / Rev Ajiboye Kadmiel Jailed 10 Years For Swindling 40 Persons Of N5.9m

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.