Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,335 members, 7,819,169 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 12:13 PM

Lead British School: Video Of Another Bullying Incident Hit The Internet - Education (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Lead British School: Video Of Another Bullying Incident Hit The Internet (51483 Views)

Parents Protest At Lead British School Abuja, Threaten To Withdraw Children / "I Am Sincerely Sorry" - Lead British School Student Issues Apology For Bullying / Lead British School Student Bullied, Slapped By Other Students Over Boyfriend (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lead British School: Video Of Another Bullying Incident Hit The Internet by Pimine: 6:31am On Apr 24
StOla:

Threatened to withdraw because of that mere "spoiled kids violence"?

Even those who have been stabbed or had the glass louvres broken on their head in public secondary school, returned to school the next day to lead morning assembly prayers.

Na this kind kids without backbone dey commit suicide.

See them who want to use atomic bomb to kill cockroach.

Dem for kuku demolish the school and turn it to neighbourhood football ground.
Thank you, brother! Parents wey San withdraw their kids, e fit be say na their kids gan gan be ring leaders for the bullying group. These kids are poorly trained and the parents should take bulk blame.
Re: Lead British School: Video Of Another Bullying Incident Hit The Internet by oladipuposadeeq(m): 6:38am On Apr 24
Nazgul:
Why can't these kids who are being bullied speak out? Cos I know that there are countless cases of similar incidents going on in that school and the victims are too scared to confined in anyone.

This is bad publicity for that school. If I'm a parent with any of my kids schooling there, I'm withdrawing them ASAP before they kill them for me.
some of them would have but they would have found a way to quench the issues either by claiming the one been bullied is exaggerating or point blank threaten the one been bullied but as all these videos are coming up online, the school would find it very difficult to come up with formidable excuses besides this happens allover schools including public schools, but na the one wey we see we go talk about.
Re: Lead British School: Video Of Another Bullying Incident Hit The Internet by Cmanforall: 6:40am On Apr 24
Racoon:

https://punchng.com/abuja-school-video-of-another-bullying-incident-hit-the-internet/?utm_source=telegram&utm_medium=social

Why are they recording these?

If government schools should start releasing videos, if available, hope news agencies will report them

1 Like

Re: Lead British School: Video Of Another Bullying Incident Hit The Internet by israelmao(m): 6:45am On Apr 24
This is a school where they pay heavily for Queen English neglecting sound moral .

2 Likes

Re: Lead British School: Video Of Another Bullying Incident Hit The Internet by eneye1(m): 6:47am On Apr 24
This bullying is more of what parents are tolerating at home. Teachers can no longer caution students parents will come and fight.
I was a teacher and we can not discipline any students. The future is bleak already

1 Like

Re: Lead British School: Video Of Another Bullying Incident Hit The Internet by Expanse2020(m): 6:49am On Apr 24
Too much of Korean high school on this kids made everything crazy..
Re: Lead British School: Video Of Another Bullying Incident Hit The Internet by Exousiang01: 6:49am On Apr 24
Akwamkpuruamu:
Thanks to social media.

But as a father, I will see myself a failure if my son can't stand to his age grade. At least fight back, let it be u are wounded or killed. Then let's see how I will be alive and fold my hands.

My son Don de get Street sense at the age of 5. No matter who u be, if u beat, him. go beat u back. Weda e pain u or not, he must beat u back before crying

My sons re bullys in school, ever since told them to gang up and beat up any fellow student who touches any of them.
School done report tire. My only rule is never draw the first blood so that I can have a good ground to defend you guys. It has worked thus far, just make sure they hit you first, and always make sure it's public. Someone wants to fight you in the rest room, make sure you take out to the play ground, class room, any place where many people would see that you didn't draw the first blood.
Re: Lead British School: Video Of Another Bullying Incident Hit The Internet by EthanSly: 6:53am On Apr 24
Because of social media Nigerians are now claiming unnecessarily woke..

During our time in school, ask anybody that went to any Unity school or a normal boarding house and you will understand what real bully is.. or cos there wasn't cameras then?

Most of these culprits where one time bullied.. it's more like a cycle...

I'm not supporting these bullies but let us understand it's a part of our boarding system..
Re: Lead British School: Video Of Another Bullying Incident Hit The Internet by CheapHomes1: 6:53am On Apr 24
these are schools that they tell us the high school fees are justified because there is some education they can give kids that has neve before seen in the world
Re: Lead British School: Video Of Another Bullying Incident Hit The Internet by BafanaBafana: 6:59am On Apr 24
Melagros:
COMRADES, some of us who went to the public school, we been dey received beatings far more than this, but never regarded it as bully
And that beating reset our brain enabled us take and complete our studies and also made us good members of the society today!
Beatings for no reason o.
Re: Lead British School: Video Of Another Bullying Incident Hit The Internet by tradepunter: 7:08am On Apr 24
Nazgul:
Why can't these kids who are being bullied speak out? Cos I know that there are countless cases of similar incidents going on in that school and the victims are too scared to confined in anyone.

This is bad publicity for that school. If I'm a parent with any of my kids schooling there, I'm withdrawing them ASAP before they kill them for me.

Stfu..... You just saying nonsense.... Bullying happens everywhere.... It's even worse in places like yankee.... It's a generational trend on strong preying on the weak.... How are you sure the school isn't doing their part to help students..... Una go just to talk nonsense
Re: Lead British School: Video Of Another Bullying Incident Hit The Internet by BALLOSKI: 7:09am On Apr 24
Racoon:
So much injustice, lawlessness, cruelty, and outright wickedness everywhere across the world. This is as a result of lack of self confidence, the failure of parenting, and supervisory responsibility and total lack of fear of God. All these despicable acts just shows the abysmal extent man inhumanity to man have descended into.
Like their parents do outside, so they do too.

If you slap my daughter like this... Hmmm
Re: Lead British School: Video Of Another Bullying Incident Hit The Internet by joseph1832(m): 7:10am On Apr 24
Re: Lead British School: Video Of Another Bullying Incident Hit The Internet by Akwamkpuruamu: 7:13am On Apr 24
eeithis:
if dem finally kill him

They will kill me too and I won't go down without 2 men alongside me

1 Like

Re: Lead British School: Video Of Another Bullying Incident Hit The Internet by SoNature(m): 7:14am On Apr 24
Nazgul:

I don't understand what people of this generation call bullying because it was a normal thing for seniors to punish juniors when we were in secondary school. Perhaps things have totally changed and I didn't notice it or a competitor is trying to pull that school down.
Re: Lead British School: Video Of Another Bullying Incident Hit The Internet by ruggedtimi(m): 7:23am On Apr 24
fixedhollies:
All these things una dey call bullying na normal things fr those state and federal colleges we went to. U never go fetch water fr senior around 1am in the stream. Abi make senior collect yr gari and beat you join. Wash clothes, use ur nails remove cheats fr wall.

Use lantern write “made in china for juniors cheek’’. Collect ur bed while you sleep on iron bunk.

A senior gave me a beaten of my life because i looked at her sister in the dinning hall.

All those things just made us stronger. I am not in support of bullying. But men suffer fr those boarding schools.
a senior slapped me cos i touch his father's car( A vbooth)..well this happend when i was in jss2. Swears that memory has never left me,if i have my way with that senior again na wahala

1 Like

Re: Lead British School: Video Of Another Bullying Incident Hit The Internet by Ekaka14: 7:32am On Apr 24
Nazgul:

Most kids and even adults are walking around us everyday with experiences they can't talk about for several reasons ranging from fear of escalation of their situation, fear of reprisal by the bullies because nothing will happen to them, fear of being shut down by teachers or parents and also not wanting to appear weak!
Parents MUST do enough to instill self confidence, good moral upbringing fear of God and give them the support to grow their full potential

1 Like

Re: Lead British School: Video Of Another Bullying Incident Hit The Internet by donmik: 7:33am On Apr 24
Racoon:
So much injustice, lawlessness, cruelty, and outright wickedness everywhere across the world. This is as a result of lack of self confidence, the failure of parenting, and supervisory responsibility and total lack of fear of God. All these despicable acts just shows the abysmal extent man inhumanity to man have descended into.

This and its type happens cos the private schools owners collect so huge money and sweep aside standard and discipline for parents and their children that can afford the money.

So sorry, Western education and their
neo- colonialism has deceived us a whole lot
Re: Lead British School: Video Of Another Bullying Incident Hit The Internet by eeithis(m): 7:34am On Apr 24
Akwamkpuruamu:

They will kill me too and I won't go down without 2 men alongside me
but the boy is dead sometimes pretending to be coward but silently dangerous can be the best way....
Re: Lead British School: Video Of Another Bullying Incident Hit The Internet by Edusouls(m): 7:39am On Apr 24
MissIndependent:
Who raised these Animals? angry
modern day women not the real mothers of the later times, una never see something by the time these kids are half my age their wickedness, cruelty and vile ways would be uncontrollable
Re: Lead British School: Video Of Another Bullying Incident Hit The Internet by Electroweb(m): 7:47am On Apr 24
This schools charge very high school fees but pay their staff peanuts. So the staff render the service of their pay. These staff are never available when crimes are committed by these children. The children are left to themselves to express the evil they brought from home to other kids.

1 Like

Re: Lead British School: Video Of Another Bullying Incident Hit The Internet by Akwamkpuruamu: 7:52am On Apr 24
eeithis:
but the boy is dead sometimes pretending to be coward but silently dangerous can be the best way....

Not in this case now
Re: Lead British School: Video Of Another Bullying Incident Hit The Internet by Ekaka14: 7:54am On Apr 24
Nostalgia people here saying they'd raise their kids to fight bullying while you're NOT WRONG, I hope you teach them to assess the situation before ytdy fight back. E.g. gang ups by other kids, teachers taking sides , measured response in self defence so your kid don't Go over the top and you may start dealing with murder on his/her hand or so they don't Ingleton injuries that maybkead to your kid's demise like Sylvester Omoni?
There has to be a balance to this things and we pray God protect our kids out there feom bullies and their allies

1 Like

Re: Lead British School: Video Of Another Bullying Incident Hit The Internet by Justiceleague1: 7:58am On Apr 24
Whaddahell is wrong with these lazy whimp students getting bullied!? Learn some boxing and when they come bullying you,deck one of them seriously,stand and face them all..and they leave your arsse the fk alone
Re: Lead British School: Video Of Another Bullying Incident Hit The Internet by Enemyofpeace: 8:01am On Apr 24
Bullying is everywhere, even here on nairaland, moderators just dey bully people anyhow with ban.
Re: Lead British School: Video Of Another Bullying Incident Hit The Internet by Timothy89(m): 8:06am On Apr 24
I'll rather die than look away while a human like me harass me physically, if my hands no reach you sef biting go handle you or a kick in your asorock
Re: Lead British School: Video Of Another Bullying Incident Hit The Internet by tuzeriouz(m): 8:24am On Apr 24
King3urna:
Them never try am with cultist brother
NA FOR PUBLIC SCHOOL E DEY WORK.
Re: Lead British School: Video Of Another Bullying Incident Hit The Internet by Real208: 8:37am On Apr 24
This is the height of it.
Re: Lead British School: Video Of Another Bullying Incident Hit The Internet by drololaaof: 8:54am On Apr 24
Racoon:
Too much affluence and privilege, spoil children teacher cannot control or correct student, their parents will cry foul ,why will their ward not misbehave.
Re: Lead British School: Video Of Another Bullying Incident Hit The Internet by benjyyyyy07: 9:09am On Apr 24
Fellow Nigerians like you and i..
We have bullies like this in almost everyhome in the country, others grew up to continue bullying folks at work place because they got away with it while young.
MissIndependent:

1 Like

Re: Lead British School: Video Of Another Bullying Incident Hit The Internet by uuzba(m): 9:44am On Apr 24
MissIndependent:
Nigerians.
We Nigerians raised them animals.
People go on social media preaching bullshit. But go back home and do the opposite.
It is THAT OPPOSITE that the kids will see and learn
Then perform such on their own mates.
Re: Lead British School: Video Of Another Bullying Incident Hit The Internet by uuzba(m): 9:47am On Apr 24
Justiceleague1:
Whaddahell is wrong with these lazy whimp students getting bullied!? Learn some boxing and when they come bullying you,deck one of them seriously,stand and face them all..and they leave your arsse the fk alone
Lazy whimp students?
When police slap you. You collect.
You give bribe.
Agbero asks you, "Owoda?"
And you yeild and give agbero money...
You will say, "That's how Nigeria is! Just give them their money and go".
You are a whimp.
Your kids will see this behaviour where you can't stand up for yourself and copy it and become whimps themselves!
A culture of whimping and bullying going around the whole country.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

How Can I Locate Lagos Waec Office? / Ambrose Alli University In Pictures / Overrated Courses In Nigerian Universities

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.