Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,501 members, 7,819,818 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 12:45 AM

Software Engineer Bags Life Imprisonment For Raping Minor On Children’s Day - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Software Engineer Bags Life Imprisonment For Raping Minor On Children’s Day (19913 Views)

Enough Is Enough On Children’s Abductions – Northern Elders / Landlord Sentenced To Life Imprisonment For Defiling Two Daughters Of Tenant / Cocaine Trafficking: Abba Kyari Faces Life Imprisonment (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Software Engineer Bags Life Imprisonment For Raping Minor On Children’s Day by Ashirioluwa: 10:24am On Apr 24
cenaman:
He was given life sentence because he is Igbo. If he was to be a Yoruba or hausa man, that mumu and bias Justice Oshodi, would have sentence him to five years in prison starting from the day of his arrest.

Why everything has to be about race to you?
Re: Software Engineer Bags Life Imprisonment For Raping Minor On Children’s Day by wunmi590(m): 10:25am On Apr 24
cenaman:
He was given life sentence because he is Igbo. If he was to be a Yoruba or hausa man, that mumu and bias Justice Oshodi, would have sentence him to five years in prison starting from the day of his arrest.

Let's stop all these tribal war on this forum, is not healthy..

The pastor that was recently given life in prisonment, he's a yoruba man, I don't support life in prisonment also, 15-20years is good, but not everything should be based in tribe...

I'm currently working for an Igbo woman for the past 3years now, she trust me who is a yoruba person more than her fellow Igbo staff self, and I've worked for alot of my yoruba people who felt I'm not to be trusted..

Let's stop this, Good morning

2 Likes

Re: Software Engineer Bags Life Imprisonment For Raping Minor On Children’s Day by Phabulous4(m): 10:31am On Apr 24
Haaa! I'm more than perturbed by your assertions, I find it disturbing.

Domaining101:
Life imprisonment for what? Someone should ask the girl how she dressed to warrant the rape because most of these small Children of nowadays now carry things that are far bigger than their age, things that mature girls wish they had, that's what these children carry up and down and some of them dress anyhow. Life imprint is a no no for me because what is id the girl was not well dressed?

2 Likes

Re: Software Engineer Bags Life Imprisonment For Raping Minor On Children’s Day by eepeepook: 10:38am On Apr 24
He is where he belongs.
Re: Software Engineer Bags Life Imprisonment For Raping Minor On Children’s Day by 2mch(m): 10:39am On Apr 24
abdsamad:
Life imprisonment...
Really?

Criminal justice is a joke. If it doesn't swing at all, it swings too far to the extreme.

We kukuma will never start looking thoroughly at the social blocks that breed these things, so sentence away I guess.

You are a joke. Which foolish building blocks. Come make dem rape your yansh make you come online de yarn building blocks. Idiot. Dem de rape grown men now by the way. So if you think this is only women and because they did not train you well you think a 13yr old caused her own rape. Or women are beneath you so it will never affect you. Rape kills and ruins lives.

2 Likes

Re: Software Engineer Bags Life Imprisonment For Raping Minor On Children’s Day by Chukwuka319(m): 10:46am On Apr 24
kettykin:

But how come rapist are getting life jail and bandits, cultists and urchins are threated with kid's gloves
Unfortunately I can't answer that,but sincerely that should apply to bandits and terrorists also.
Unfortunately the politicians are politicizing the issue and which is why banditry and insurgency can never be diminished,no matter the lies they blow on the media.
Moreover politicians who treat cultists with kids glove here in the South,will never fail to taste the poisonous fruit of the evil tree they are nurturing.
Re: Software Engineer Bags Life Imprisonment For Raping Minor On Children’s Day by Chukwuka319(m): 10:51am On Apr 24
cn401:

And rightly so, if every state can adopt this stance, in the next few years rape occurances will be reduced
Exactly! Every Sexual predator will think ten times before perpetrating their evil.

3 Likes

Re: Software Engineer Bags Life Imprisonment For Raping Minor On Children’s Day by cn401: 11:00am On Apr 24
panini:

I condemn rape in all its forms.
I know some details about this case. There's more to this story than what is written here. He was being financially blackmailed, when he didn't cave in, they framed him. He didn't go to the station to bribe anyone, he tried to report the case. Also, the test results didn't find point at him, it only said she has been penetrated before.
Be careful out there, the world is very wicked and will mess you up. Don't be too quick to believe stuff.

Your source: trust me bro
Brother go and rest. A court of competent jurisdiction has found him guilty beyond reasonable doubt and u sir on your phone typing nonsense. Shame

1 Like

Re: Software Engineer Bags Life Imprisonment For Raping Minor On Children’s Day by cn401: 11:01am On Apr 24
Chukwuka319:

Exactly! Every Sexual predator will think ten times before perpetrating their evil.

More like they will think of a lifetime

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Software Engineer Bags Life Imprisonment For Raping Minor On Children’s Day by Matrix137(m): 11:07am On Apr 24
Terrible
Re: Software Engineer Bags Life Imprisonment For Raping Minor On Children’s Day by Dennisochampa: 11:08am On Apr 24
Hullcity:
grin oga am not sure say u go make heaven

Heaven is my home and inheritance o grin grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Software Engineer Bags Life Imprisonment For Raping Minor On Children’s Day by mymadam(m): 11:12am On Apr 24
Namaster:

God bless JUSTICE RAHMAN OSHODI! We need more no-nonsense Judges like him in Nigeria to stem the tide of marauding pedophiles and rapists.
💯
Re: Software Engineer Bags Life Imprisonment For Raping Minor On Children’s Day by TableLeg(m): 11:27am On Apr 24
cenaman:

Oloriburuku, anu mpa ma!
Re: Software Engineer Bags Life Imprisonment For Raping Minor On Children’s Day by Kelechi009: 11:38am On Apr 24
wunmi590:

Let's stop all these tribal war on this forum, is not healthy..

The pastor that was recently given life in prisonment, he's a yoruba man, I don't support life in prisonment also, 15-20years is good, but not everything should be based in tribe...

I'm currently working for an Igbo woman for the past 3years now, she trust me who is a yoruba person more than her fellow Igbo staff self, and I've worked for alot of my yoruba people who felt I'm not to be trusted..

Let's stop this, Good morning

I think that Pastor (who is Yoruba) also got life sentence and he supported Peter Obi in his Church publicly making prophecies etc, that being said doesn't exempt anyone from that behaviour. Life sentencing for this sort of crime is normal, whether he was Igbo or not. I support the life sentencing.

What bothers me more is that someone with a "supposed good head" on his shoulders and good career will do such a thing, I know some people do not believe Evil Powers exist but this is a far reach. It is also another reason why anyone cannot be exempted from a crime regardless or how accomplished, rich, handsome or beautiful they may look.
Re: Software Engineer Bags Life Imprisonment For Raping Minor On Children’s Day by ebahorjerry: 11:51am On Apr 24
Hahahahaha Chelsea don suffer 😄😄😄
Re: Software Engineer Bags Life Imprisonment For Raping Minor On Children’s Day by Dchampion65: 11:53am On Apr 24
Did I just read that the defence called two policemen as a witnesses?

Lobatan
Re: Software Engineer Bags Life Imprisonment For Raping Minor On Children’s Day by Kelechi009: 11:54am On Apr 24
ASAPFERG:
Abeg what is attractive about a 13yrs old?

I think it's a psychological power play, people want to exercise their power over others and subdue them. Because there is no reason why this adult man who has plenty money would want anything from a 13 year old other than to show his power.

This man isn't a tout or a poor person, It is because he thought he could get away with it.

If this was done in the North, he might just escape judgement.
Re: Software Engineer Bags Life Imprisonment For Raping Minor On Children’s Day by alcuin(m): 12:01pm On Apr 24
Rape is evil. But life imprisonment? It should be like 25 years.
Re: Software Engineer Bags Life Imprisonment For Raping Minor On Children’s Day by 7upnigeria: 12:29pm On Apr 24
Taich:
Hmm, this guy have successfully ruined his life. Imagine what his former girl friend(s) will be saying? . Engineer 0 Village 5, he looks like a Chelsea fan.

☹☹☹☹☹. Face your own club, leave our club.
Re: Software Engineer Bags Life Imprisonment For Raping Minor On Children’s Day by abuhusna1: 12:34pm On Apr 24
DMerciful:
Rape(sleeping with a minor) is condemnable however, life imprisonment? Is this not too harsh?

Lagos stayed law was quoted and ots life imprisonment for rape why you pitying a paedophile
Re: Software Engineer Bags Life Imprisonment For Raping Minor On Children’s Day by Gandrova: 12:34pm On Apr 24
grin
Taich:

All these Chelsea people, make una comot mouth for anything football till next 2 seasons.
grin Bad belle

1 Like

Re: Software Engineer Bags Life Imprisonment For Raping Minor On Children’s Day by aswani(m): 12:40pm On Apr 24
tiswell:
heinous you meant?

Stupid autocorrect, thanks jare. I'll change it sharpish.

Now that's interesting, I definitely typed Heinous but Nairaland autocorrected it to Helinues.
Re: Software Engineer Bags Life Imprisonment For Raping Minor On Children’s Day by etrange: 12:56pm On Apr 24
Lord, what's all these rape news on the front page! It's like they're now focusing on minors. Should we still blaming it on how women dress? Or should we ask why she went to his house and accepted his money?

Meanwhile, his friends are on Nairaland insulting the opposite gender from morning till evening. They are here telling us how girls of nowadays have changed. Don't trust women, they are olosho, etc... and thier fellows are out there committing all sorts of atrocities.
Re: Software Engineer Bags Life Imprisonment For Raping Minor On Children’s Day by DMerciful(m): 12:57pm On Apr 24
Life imprisonment is too harsh notwithstanding. Max 21yrs should be ok
abuhusna1:

Lagos stayed law was quoted and ots life imprisonment for rape why you pitying a paedophile
Re: Software Engineer Bags Life Imprisonment For Raping Minor On Children’s Day by QuantumR: 1:07pm On Apr 24
The "Software Engineer" is what i don't get. Why the caption ? The offence has nothing to do with his profession.
Re: Software Engineer Bags Life Imprisonment For Raping Minor On Children’s Day by VaginaAcademic: 1:08pm On Apr 24
Domaining101:
Life imprisonment for what? Someone should ask the girl how she dressed to warrant the rape because most of these small Children of nowadays now carry things that are far bigger than their age, things that mature girls wish they had, that's what these children carry up and down and some of them dress anyhow. Life imprint is a no no for me because what is id the girl was not well dressed?
even if the girl open toto for you does that give you the right to rape her she's a kid and under law kids can't give consent as an adult it's your responsibility to correct a wayward child not take advantage of her.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Software Engineer Bags Life Imprisonment For Raping Minor On Children’s Day by gbengalotgrand: 1:10pm On Apr 24
I don't pray ur children experience rape...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Software Engineer Bags Life Imprisonment For Raping Minor On Children’s Day by gbengalotgrand: 1:12pm On Apr 24
He should b allow to rape ur daughter

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Software Engineer Bags Life Imprisonment For Raping Minor On Children’s Day by abdsamad(m): 1:28pm On Apr 24
2mch:

You are a joke. Which foolish building blocks. Come make dem rape your yansh make you come online de yarn building blocks. Idiot. Dem de rape grown men now by the way. So if you think this is only women and because they did not train you well you think a 13yr old caused her own rape. Or women are beneath you so it will never affect you. Rape kills and ruins lives.

What a healthy (and brilliant) discourse. I guess questioning the appropriateness of a life sentence is all the information required to conclude that I think rape isn't a big deal, or men aren't affected.

And it stands to reason that saying we should look at the social reasons that make the problem so rampant is all the information required to conclude that women are responsible for their own rape.

Words of advise: take a break, get off the internet for a few hours. You'll probably draw better conclusions. The leaps you made... Terribly misguided. I appreciate your passion ofcos, and it seems maybe your heart is in the right place.
Re: Software Engineer Bags Life Imprisonment For Raping Minor On Children’s Day by Originalsly: 2:23pm On Apr 24
cenaman:

As Igbo... how many years should he get?

1 Like

Re: Software Engineer Bags Life Imprisonment For Raping Minor On Children’s Day by Sweetphronesis: 2:34pm On Apr 24
DMerciful:
Rape(sleeping with a minor) is condemnable however, life imprisonment? Is this not too harsh?

He deserves to be shot.
Re: Software Engineer Bags Life Imprisonment For Raping Minor On Children’s Day by DMerciful(m): 2:35pm On Apr 24
Common, stop overreacting!
Sweetphronesis:

He deserves to be shot.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Policemen Claim NSCDC Officials Provoked Them Into KIlling / We Have Never Insulted Jonathan- APC / Subsidy: Muslims Call On Labour To Dialogue Not Occupy Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.