Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,187 members, 7,818,612 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 07:45 PM

I Rather Flog Myself Than Respond To Rape Accusation On My Brother: Reno Omokri - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Rather Flog Myself Than Respond To Rape Accusation On My Brother: Reno Omokri (288 Views)

Chief Pius Ayim Write Open Letter To Umahi Over Senseless Accusation On Him / #freeleahsharibu: Daddy Freeze Supports His "Friend And Brother", Reno Omokri / "I Rather Quit Politics Than Decamp To APC" - Reno Omokri (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Rather Flog Myself Than Respond To Rape Accusation On My Brother: Reno Omokri by jmoore(m): 12:58pm On Apr 24

Swiss-based Nigerian activist Reno Omokri was recently on Seun Okinbaloye's show, Mic-On, where he spoke about several things, including Peter Obi and Verydarkman's growing influence on social media.

During the conversation with Reno Omokri, Seun Okinbaloye asked the activist about the allegations against his brother.
Video of Reno Omokri rubbishing VDM goes viral.

Pastor Isaac was accused of sexual assault and forceful intercourse with a minor in his church by Verydarkman.

VDM also alleged that Reno Omokri, in cahoots with his younger brother, has been trying, by all means, to kill the case and not allow it to see the light of day.

During his recent interview with Seun Okinbaloye, Reno Omokri didn't take the opportunity to address the allegations levelled against his brother.

Instead, he rubbished VDM and said he wouldn't waste his time and energy addressing an allegation from a personality like Verydarkman.

https://www.legit.ng/entertainment/celebrities/1588983-i-flog-respond-vdm-reno-omokri-reacts-verydarkmans-allegations/
Re: I Rather Flog Myself Than Respond To Rape Accusation On My Brother: Reno Omokri by immortalcrown(m): 1:02pm On Apr 24
But you will be quick to talk if the accusation is on Obi.

4 Likes

Re: I Rather Flog Myself Than Respond To Rape Accusation On My Brother: Reno Omokri by Nonny95: 1:03pm On Apr 24
Saint Reno is a hypocrite o😂
Re: I Rather Flog Myself Than Respond To Rape Accusation On My Brother: Reno Omokri by Urheadmaster(m): 1:06pm On Apr 24
Reno Omokri is a fraudster tongue

3 Likes

Re: I Rather Flog Myself Than Respond To Rape Accusation On My Brother: Reno Omokri by CountinBlessins(m): 1:07pm On Apr 24
It is not alleged it's a real case and Reno's brother has been trying to settle the case outside the police but the girls family refused

Reno's brother is a rapist
Re: I Rather Flog Myself Than Respond To Rape Accusation On My Brother: Reno Omokri by anonymous1759(m): 1:58pm On Apr 24
angryl
CountinBlessins:
It is not alleged it's a real case and Renis brother has been trying to settle the case outside the police but the girls family refused

Reno's brother is a rapist

But you guys didn’t blame Obi for his son being gay . You guys should name one school Obi built from scratch and commissioned grin

6 Likes

Re: I Rather Flog Myself Than Respond To Rape Accusation On My Brother: Reno Omokri by Massiveglory: 2:18pm On Apr 24
Reno mockery, a 50 yr old that shows that as you advance in age, your ability to reason depriciates.
Take any of reno mockery, ffk or dainel bwala serious at your own peril.

These are full grown adults who are scvanging for anything to feed their families.

1 Like

Re: I Rather Flog Myself Than Respond To Rape Accusation On My Brother: Reno Omokri by Racoon(m): 2:39pm On Apr 24
Bloody Hypocrite! So your brother's rape story allegation is not worth your chochocho mouth of lies and propaganda?
Re: I Rather Flog Myself Than Respond To Rape Accusation On My Brother: Reno Omokri by Macphenson: 2:39pm On Apr 24
This rapist family wants to.be bringing mouth to Peter Obi.

Useless idiotic rapist linage.
Re: I Rather Flog Myself Than Respond To Rape Accusation On My Brother: Reno Omokri by Cindypresh(f): 2:53pm On Apr 24
Omonkey family seems dysfunctional...very pityful

Reno is a complicit, who knows what he does behind the closed door

(1) (Reply)

What Is The Pump Price Of Petrol And Diesel In Your Area? / $20,000 Tinubu Millennial School Challenge / Gunmen Abduct Bayelsa Monarch

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.