Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,582 members, 7,820,105 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 09:47 AM

Abusive Husband Killed Wife With Skateboard - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Abusive Husband Killed Wife With Skateboard (26626 Views)

Nigerian Woman Mourns Husband Killed By Kidnappers Despite Ransom Payment (Pix) / Nigerian Woman Bails her Abusive Husband Jailed For Beating Her To Pulp (Photos) / "My Saudi Husband Killed Our 3 Daughters" - Nigerian Woman (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Abusive Husband Killed Wife With Skateboard by Holluwhakemmy(f): 4:19pm On Apr 25
It is better to run away from jealousy man than to keep enduring it will result in death

2 Likes

Re: Abusive Husband Killed Wife With Skateboard by kennyz247(m): 4:20pm On Apr 25
Sad,see hm head like fried beans
Re: Abusive Husband Killed Wife With Skateboard by cococandy(f): 4:20pm On Apr 25
Animal

3 Likes

Re: Abusive Husband Killed Wife With Skateboard by onadana: 4:21pm On Apr 25
He knew the wife had tendency to cheat but yet followed her abroad.....my...........ba..people and infidelity nah agege bread and beans,jealousy has eaten and hatred has eaten deep into this man and left him deranged.What state did she take him to the leave his mind twisted with hate.

2 Likes

Re: Abusive Husband Killed Wife With Skateboard by cococandy(f): 4:22pm On Apr 25
Nonexisting1:
As soon as I read they live in UK and there was suspicion of cheating, I knew the answers I sought. Killing her was extreme but she definitely contributed 59.97% to it. You can't set out to destroy someone who made you who you are without destroying yourself in the end. I pity the children. I hope simps that still plan to relocate abroad with their wives have learnt enough lesson so far.

Do you guys not get ashamed of posting comments like this

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Abusive Husband Killed Wife With Skateboard by CountinBlessins(m): 4:23pm On Apr 25
This people!!!! angry
Re: Abusive Husband Killed Wife With Skateboard by Beans111: 4:23pm On Apr 25
Very bad
Re: Abusive Husband Killed Wife With Skateboard by chopnaira: 4:23pm On Apr 25
Holluwhakemmy:
It is better to run away from jealousy man than to keep enduring it will result in death
Yes ooo.

1 Like

Re: Abusive Husband Killed Wife With Skateboard by Tochi360: 4:24pm On Apr 25
Ikembeku:
Yoruba

Carry your nonsense tribal bullshit comot from here before you attract senseless cursed co tribalist like Timothy89 make him come dey spit like imbe with him mumu dry tribal gbasgbos grin

Watin una dey gain from this rubbish tribal gbasgbos wey una dey do with passion for here,se them dey pay una?

10 Likes

Re: Abusive Husband Killed Wife With Skateboard by chopnaira: 4:24pm On Apr 25
inoki247:
As I see skateboard I know say he no fit be Nigeria say na another country he go happen.,..
Me too 😂

1 Like

Re: Abusive Husband Killed Wife With Skateboard by erniok(m): 4:25pm On Apr 25
Arrived in 2022 and now this?

4 Likes

Re: Abusive Husband Killed Wife With Skateboard by Nonexisting1: 4:26pm On Apr 25
cococandy:

Do you guys not get ashamed of posting comments like this
Be ashamed of your hypocrisy first. You are waking up 5am to cook for the old man you are married to but you are always here inciting young girls to be woke and continue measuring muscles with men who have bigger muscles. In the end, they put themselves in danger and you'll be here to call the same men beasts. Just avoid me please. I'm done with confrontations here.

13 Likes

Re: Abusive Husband Killed Wife With Skateboard by flipdat(m): 4:28pm On Apr 25
FIRING SQUAD, semi-autos, fully autos, pump action, .50 BMG.
Re: Abusive Husband Killed Wife With Skateboard by erniok(m): 4:28pm On Apr 25
ivolt:
Extreme violence at play just a year after japa.
2 years actually.

2 Likes

Re: Abusive Husband Killed Wife With Skateboard by Sapasenator: 4:28pm On Apr 25
Awon "till death do us part marriage"

Over to you?

Honestly, I'd abroad is not working for me, I will simply return to Nigeria instead of living a frustrated life.

2 Likes

Re: Abusive Husband Killed Wife With Skateboard by DonroxyII: 4:30pm On Apr 25
Kam2021:
I'm sure he had a good job in Nigeria here as a civil engineer mtchww only to go and be jobless leading to frustration. If you have a good job already no need for japa.
Go on vacations abroad and return than going to start afresh in old age
RIP to the woman
I think Being a Civil Engineer With No Great Prospects in UK by Him Make Him Go Haywire Coupled with Wife Working & Bills to Settle ... The Brouhaha has a Cause Already ....

Once your expectations are very high, Abroad has a Means of Humbling You If Care is not taken you will lose your sanity !

3 Likes

Re: Abusive Husband Killed Wife With Skateboard by DonroxyII: 4:30pm On Apr 25
NwaliE01:
Somebody's daughter that they gave you to support you.
Nawao..
Imagine Eleribu Ni Bobo un fa!

1 Like

Re: Abusive Husband Killed Wife With Skateboard by erniok(m): 4:30pm On Apr 25
chopnaira:

American police would have badged in..

UK police sef. The police failed the woman. They waited a whole 30 minutes!
My thoughts exactly, why wait that long.

3 Likes

Re: Abusive Husband Killed Wife With Skateboard by emperor4love(m): 4:32pm On Apr 25
Normally de woman for don show him shege but she no deserve the death

1 Like

Re: Abusive Husband Killed Wife With Skateboard by DonroxyII: 4:35pm On Apr 25
erniok:

My thoughts exactly, why wait that long.
You can barge in & Lose Your Job oo ..
So, Because Some People are hell bent on killing themselves Someone should lost his/Her own means of Food to the table ....

If they barge in, Stop the death ... After every every ... Oyinbo Police go come Review everything den sack the team for not seeking approval before going in .... If matter come worse after barging in ... Na so the police team buy market as Husband & wife dey sue them grin ....

Oyinbo sense & rule of law na black & white

4 Likes

Re: Abusive Husband Killed Wife With Skateboard by LordIsaac(m): 4:35pm On Apr 25
chopnaira:

American police would have badged in..

UK police sef. The police failed the woman. They waited a whole 30 minutes!
Maybe they were also currently experiencing domestic violence from their spouses, so they didn’t know how to intervene to prevent lawsuits 😂
Re: Abusive Husband Killed Wife With Skateboard by dkidd: 4:38pm On Apr 25
Na wah
Re: Abusive Husband Killed Wife With Skateboard by atiku4President(m): 4:39pm On Apr 25
Jeon:
I knew it was going to be a Nigerian Man, Women haters.
Carry your cross alone. Stop thinking every Nigerian man is evil as you are with a debased mind

4 Likes

Re: Abusive Husband Killed Wife With Skateboard by erniok(m): 4:40pm On Apr 25
DonroxyII:
You can barge in & Lose Your Job oo ..
So, Because Some People are hell bent on killing themselves Someone should lost his/Her own means of Food to the table ....

If they barge in, Stop the death ... After every every ... Oyinbo Police go come Review everything den sack the team for not seeking approval before going in .... If matter come worse after barging in ... Na so the police team buy market as Husband & wife dey sue them grin ....

Oyinbo sense & rule of law na black & white

I u understand my brother just that a life was in the line. Yankee police fit bust in sha as against British police wey get plenty rules.
Re: Abusive Husband Killed Wife With Skateboard by Obierika(m): 4:42pm On Apr 25
Kam2021:
I'm sure he had a good job in Nigeria here as a civil engineer mtchww only to go and be jobless leading to frustration. If you have a good job already no need for japa.
Go on vacations abroad and return than going to start afresh in old age
RIP to the woman

Most of them will not listen, they always think that once they go abroad they will automatically get a job as a manager in the field where they have previously been working in Nigeria

7 Likes

Re: Abusive Husband Killed Wife With Skateboard by Moniya4Real(m): 4:42pm On Apr 25
Without blaming the woman. That’s what you get when you say a man like Kaka is too perfect for you. Only women know what they want . Similar fate is provided awaiting the gender that like toxicity in men .

4Play:

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-13349449/Abusive-husband-beat-wife-death-skateboard.html

3 Likes

Re: Abusive Husband Killed Wife With Skateboard by Willie2015: 4:43pm On Apr 25
DonroxyII:
I think Being a Civil Engineer With No Great Prospects in UK by Him Make Him Go Haywire Coupled with Wife Working & Bills to Settle ... The Brouhaha has a Cause Already ....

Once your expected is very high, Abroad has a Means of Humbling You If Care is not taken you will lose your sanity !

Thats the essence of being a graduate...
If you cant work as a civil engineer...
He can go vocational...forklift driving....truck drivers...etc

4 Likes

Re: Abusive Husband Killed Wife With Skateboard by ThBoss(m): 4:44pm On Apr 25
Now you r gona waste ur entire life, dreams n aspiration in the jail cell for not being able to control yourself. Its a pitty!
As a man if you are married to a physical/verbal abusive wife bro, your life will never be same again.

R.I.P ma am
Re: Abusive Husband Killed Wife With Skateboard by alizma: 4:44pm On Apr 25
Imagine if this happens in Nigeria. They got their and heard noise yet they were waiting for approval to enter the house. Was the bang like that of couple making love or what? The case before the police was that of domestic violence yet they failed to act on time to save the poor woman.

2 Likes

Re: Abusive Husband Killed Wife With Skateboard by Konquest: 4:45pm On Apr 25
4Play:

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-13349449/Abusive-husband-beat-wife-death-skateboard.html
That's horrendous mehn!

A little bit of emotional intelligence, patience and effective communication between the couple would have prevented this. True... Some women have mouths that spit fire when they feel offended but there are ways a real masculine OG can tame them and they'll come back to apologize to you. Conversely, if a woman wants to continue to prove obstinate with a lot of drama, she'll have to walk out of the door and kick rocks.

The 48-year-old Olubunmi Abegunde allowed his ego and rage to overwhelm him. What's done is done... Nothing can bring Taiwo his 41-year-old wife back.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Abusive Husband Killed Wife With Skateboard by DonroxyII: 4:46pm On Apr 25
Willie2015:

Thats the essence of being a graduate...
If you cant work as a civil engineer...
He can go vocational...forklift driving....truck drivers...etc
Pride wouldn't make some people to reconsider instead they transfer aggression to soft target ...

That Modafvcker dude should be roasted in the jail !

1 Like

Re: Abusive Husband Killed Wife With Skateboard by DonroxyII: 4:47pm On Apr 25
erniok:

I u understand my brother just that a life was in the line. Yankee police fit bust in sha as against British police wey get plenty rules.
America is Advanced Nigeria na grin
UK na Woman .... Win or Lose, Don't flout the rules ... You are Out !

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Warri: Man Stopped From Committing Suicide After Being Dumped By His Mistress / Woman Kills Pregnant Co-tenant In Ebonyi (photo) / What Penalties Do Looters Of Public Funds Deserve? - EFCC Poll

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.