Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,842 members, 7,820,932 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 03:46 AM

Ogun Governor, Dapo Abiodun Hosts Tunde Onakoya And His Parents (pictures) - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ogun Governor, Dapo Abiodun Hosts Tunde Onakoya And His Parents (pictures) (29256 Views)

Ogun Governor, Abiodun Under Fire For Underrating Obasanjo Before Buhari / Governor Dapo Abiodun Visits Obasanjo And His Wife, Bola Obasanjo (photos) / Buhari Endorses Dapo Abiodun As Ogun Governor, Amosun's Thugs Kick (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ogun Governor, Dapo Abiodun Hosts Tunde Onakoya And His Parents (pictures) by femi4: 6:31am On Apr 26
Omotaday:
You see them capitalising on unnecessary things like this for publicity.

Someone trekking from somewhere or someone breaking Guinness record or someone receiving a pop award. In my country Nigeria, this is what governance is all about.

I donโ€™t see us getting things right in 200 years to come.
Well said
No breakthrough in technology advancement....afi GWR that adds nothing to the economy
Re: Ogun Governor, Dapo Abiodun Hosts Tunde Onakoya And His Parents (pictures) by Adetheprince01: 6:45am On Apr 26
Dapo, you have done nothing for Ogun state. Learn from Sanwo and do right. In magboro, Mowe and many other places, No Light, No good roads, No jobs, absolutely nothing works and We claim to have a governor?... SAD

1 Like

Re: Ogun Governor, Dapo Abiodun Hosts Tunde Onakoya And His Parents (pictures) by Oluwazeezu(m): 6:56am On Apr 26
Domaining101:
Haaa, omo, i weep for thinking country. Breaking Guinness record has become a cause for national celebration in Nigeria, even our foolish leaders that are supposed to know their priorities are also celebrating Nonsense, if you ask them they will say "they are putting Nigeria on the Global map". Having world class educational system will not put Nigeria on Global map, Having 24/7 electricity will not put Nigeria on Global map.

Nigerian leaders capitalizing on such things is not a surprise anymore.

There should at least allow the guy to rest cus throughout the photoshoot Is like his face is looking dull
Re: Ogun Governor, Dapo Abiodun Hosts Tunde Onakoya And His Parents (pictures) by OriOko88(m): 7:15am On Apr 26
kay10:
you can't understand
U that understand,mk me understand undecided
Re: Ogun Governor, Dapo Abiodun Hosts Tunde Onakoya And His Parents (pictures) by 7lives: 7:23am On Apr 26
Domaining101:
Haaa, omo, i weep for thinking country. Breaking Guinness record has become a cause for national celebration in Nigeria, even our foolish leaders that are supposed to know their priorities are also celebrating Nonsense, if you ask them they will say "they are putting Nigeria on the Global map". Having world class educational system will not put Nigeria on Global map, Having 24/7 electricity will not put Nigeria on Global map.
I know where this is coming from
Ordinary cookathon dem no gree us hear word.
You go weep taya
Re: Ogun Governor, Dapo Abiodun Hosts Tunde Onakoya And His Parents (pictures) by starstaz(m): 7:51am On Apr 26
Like Tunde like Shetima, this Tunde no dey smile , always focusing on d next big Deal. Kilode! Smile small now .
Re: Ogun Governor, Dapo Abiodun Hosts Tunde Onakoya And His Parents (pictures) by Danielnicks: 8:29am On Apr 26
LordIsaac:

Itโ€™s why you shouldnโ€™t joke with your wife, if you eventually marry. She will determine a lot even in your old age. Children will come and go. Quote me daily!

There's a difference between a wife and a mother. Very big difference
Re: Ogun Governor, Dapo Abiodun Hosts Tunde Onakoya And His Parents (pictures) by Allisgud: 9:20am On Apr 26
He has really made his parents proud,that chess is an indoor game of wealthymen,he has made his parent to go places they will never be opportune to enter
Re: Ogun Governor, Dapo Abiodun Hosts Tunde Onakoya And His Parents (pictures) by kkins25(m): 9:23am On Apr 26
Proserpina:
Really?
I'm not on Twitter wouldn't have known that. Lol....

I guess it was the case of "I'm a man, I can do anything I like"

Dude had it rough while growing no doubt...and he's one very private person.

Abeg where I fit learn Chess.... That's my new ambition in life now grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin cheesy cheesy cheesy

๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

By the time you become average player, Tunde for don settle down with like 3 kids, 5 Guinness world records, and a runner up for world championship.
Re: Ogun Governor, Dapo Abiodun Hosts Tunde Onakoya And His Parents (pictures) by Afolue(m): 1:37pm On Apr 26
Nigeria to the world
Re: Ogun Governor, Dapo Abiodun Hosts Tunde Onakoya And His Parents (pictures) by Jonjam269: 9:03pm On May 05
ffo:
he looks not happy when he is with parents, his parents are even more happy and proud than him
You reside with him to know he's not happy with his parents? You've placed your judgement on a single picture? You are are not smart!
Re: Ogun Governor, Dapo Abiodun Hosts Tunde Onakoya And His Parents (pictures) by Jonjam269: 9:06pm On May 05
Curious345:
Rubbish .

So after the new york chess challenge,this is how he plans to raise the $1m dollar ?

Visiting governor after governor; Pilfering state resources of impoverished Southwesterners?
Wailing wailer spotted, congratulate him and move on.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Patience Jonathan: My Mother Owns Money In The Slush Funds Accounts / Presidency Orders AIG Ogunsakin Out Of Rivers, Accuses Him Of Being Anti-pdp / 2019: Why Buhari Must Be Voted Out โ€“ Saraki

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.