Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,675 members, 7,820,371 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 01:49 PM

'Pity Men': Williams Uchemba Laments Outfits Women Wear To The Gym - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / 'Pity Men': Williams Uchemba Laments Outfits Women Wear To The Gym (78542 Views)

Williams Uchemba Visits Paul Okoye (Photo) / Paul Okoye Criticises Williams Uchemba's Public Display Charity Work. Fans React / "Child Actor" Williams Uchemba Wows In New Pictures (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 'Pity Men': Williams Uchemba Laments Outfits Women Wear To The Gym by Harmattan123(m): 10:56pm On Apr 25
Namaster:
What is this one saying?

What should they wear to the gym?

Jalabia and hijab?

Most women wear clothes that are specifically designed for mobility to gym.

This is the kind of guy that'll say a woman deserved to be raped because of the clothes she was wearing.

Focus on why you are in the gym. Do your reps and sets and geddifok!
Oloriburuku

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: 'Pity Men': Williams Uchemba Laments Outfits Women Wear To The Gym by masseratti: 10:56pm On Apr 25
Adakintroy:
Thought possess us. The two apex religion one is fluid, the other Ridgid. One extremely forbids women from acting this way. The other prefers. One opens up from one extremely. The other checks it. Imagine a global world were women a free to act their instinct out.

The stupidity of the west is trying to uniform things.
which west ..abeg stop blaming people on useless religions .most of Great great granny couple of centuries ago..or even in early 1900s were walking around bare chest that didn't make the men go haywire abeg..

1 Like

Re: 'Pity Men': Williams Uchemba Laments Outfits Women Wear To The Gym by Konquest: 10:57pm On Apr 25
Re: 'Pity Men': Williams Uchemba Laments Outfits Women Wear To The Gym by soccerlite: 10:58pm On Apr 25
Namaster:
What is this one saying?

Jalabia and hijab?

This is the kind of guy that'll say a woman deserved to be raped because of the clothes she was wearing.

Even if they wear jalabia etc

A woman working out, how will the curves, turning, bouncing of the upper part not show

Its just hypocrisy or useless notice to for him to make such comments

If he was really poised, he should leave gym

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: 'Pity Men': Williams Uchemba Laments Outfits Women Wear To The Gym by DeepThroater: 10:59pm On Apr 25
Righteousness2:
We are living in the last of the last moments..
The devil is all out through every means to grab souls.
The Devil has gone Nuclear to get souls.

The streets, the cities, TV, virtually everything is being used.

You need to release some holy violent actions to escape the traps out there.
If you dont , your destiny and Eternity will be collasped and crushed.

And you are one of the devil's main agents in this realm.

1 Like

Re: 'Pity Men': Williams Uchemba Laments Outfits Women Wear To The Gym by abdsamad(m): 11:00pm On Apr 25
Namaster:
What is this one saying?

Jalabia and hijab?

This... Is why our societies will continue to crumble around us while we look on.

Now, I'm not saying you're entirely wrong: You're not. But you talk like you're entirely right, which you're not either.

Completely dismissing reality when it's being pointed out because... Liberalism, that's always a recipe for disaster.

And how do you know he's the kind of person who thinks women are to blame for their rape. For all you bloody know, this person may actually spend their life helping victims of rape while you do the usual theoretical social justice warrior on here.

Sorry for getting salty, I just really hate that we do this thing we're we ignore what's right in front of our eyes because the truth is too inconvenient to approach.

There's a rich conversation to be had about what people wear in public places. There's nothing wrong in having that debate in good conscience and he's made good coherent points. You and many others do character assassination without any real substance to back it up.

Let's try to calm down, all of us. Hope this isn't too offensive. E ma binu.

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 'Pity Men': Williams Uchemba Laments Outfits Women Wear To The Gym by Pastoshizzy(m): 11:01pm On Apr 25
pocohantas:
They should pity for their fellow women too.
I do wonder if they would be as motivated to dress same way if it was a female only gym. Some of those gym outfits are something else. They look like swimming trunks.

There is nothing ANTI-FEMALE about my comment. It is pro-common sense and decency (which I stand for). So you should help check yourself for seeing everything from the lens of anti male or female. As I can assure you, I am not the problem.

Regards
I'm a 100% male.
And I say if you can't stand the heat, stay outta the kitchen.
Women are at liberty to cover theirselves as they would prefer without some pervert going bonkers. In the same breath, both sexes should exercise discipline in a fast changing (degenerating nevertheless) world. Get your woman something skimpy and work out together if that is what turns you on.

1 Like

Re: 'Pity Men': Williams Uchemba Laments Outfits Women Wear To The Gym by justli: 11:04pm On Apr 25
Namaster:
What is this one saying?

Jalabia and hijab?

Wee you keep quiet? Because you like looking at women nyash now they can only exercise if they wear pant. Men cover themselves quite well, are you saying loss cloth does not give them enough room for mobility?

Make una dey use una head o. No let oyinbo wash their nonsense enter your brain

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 'Pity Men': Williams Uchemba Laments Outfits Women Wear To The Gym by justli: 11:06pm On Apr 25
realsportclub7:

cheesy cheesy

I have never read a more hypocritical comment.

Extreme hypocrite. In a bid to land pussy they can run their grandma over
Re: 'Pity Men': Williams Uchemba Laments Outfits Women Wear To The Gym by NairaMaster1(m): 11:06pm On Apr 25
Namaster:
What is this one saying?

Jalabia and hijab?

What's this one saying?

2 Likes

Re: 'Pity Men': Williams Uchemba Laments Outfits Women Wear To The Gym by seeme2(f): 11:07pm On Apr 25
Jokes aside I personally think ladies have been far too irresponsible with their sexuality. Only one time ever was I told to stop wearing shorts in the open. This came from a girl I was talking to back then and I obeyed eventhough I got compliments from elsewhere about my legs (never knew girls care about anything physical in men). Since then, 14 years now, I don't even have a taste for dressing casually anymore. Why can't girls respect their partners this way?

4 Likes

Re: 'Pity Men': Williams Uchemba Laments Outfits Women Wear To The Gym by NairaMaster1(m): 11:08pm On Apr 25
Franzinni:
The guy above me, hmmm you dey form Rambo ... Woman never mean you nah him make ... They should just create female only gym and let them go and be unclothed there for all I care ... But don't tell me a woman who is sexy will be dressed in a revealing manner where you see the camel leg not only it's toe ... And you won't be moved

Nah lie!

Don't mind them. They don't have an idea
Re: 'Pity Men': Williams Uchemba Laments Outfits Women Wear To The Gym by osazsky(m): 11:08pm On Apr 25
Righteousness2:
We are living in the last of the last moments..
The devil is all out through every means to grab souls.
The Devil has gone Nuclear to get souls.

The streets, the cities, TV, virtually everything is being used.

You need to release some holy violent actions to escape the traps out there.
If you dont , your destiny and Eternity will be collasped and crushed.
Israel don bomb Hamas just now

1 Like

Re: 'Pity Men': Williams Uchemba Laments Outfits Women Wear To The Gym by simplesearch: 11:08pm On Apr 25
People now have zero thought about eternity, not to talk of one in hell fire forever. Devil is gradually creating a non existing state of self satisfaction, validation, audacity and reliance outside God that's never been there before. No matter our advancement in technology, communication, A1, or even general knowledge; that won't or doesn't change God's judgment a bit about the eternal destiny of all sinners who refuse to repent. Most of the things we take granted here on earth are serious business in heaven; and one of this is salvation through faith in Jesus and daily life of holy living in all areas of life. A child of God can't strip herself near naked in the name of having a gym session or visiting the beach. Most of this things will be completely eradicated in God's kingdom because they have been abused to our own destruction.

Revelation 21:1 (KJV) And I saw a new heaven and a new earth: for the first heaven and the first earth were passed away; and there was no more sea.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: 'Pity Men': Williams Uchemba Laments Outfits Women Wear To The Gym by Christistruth00: 11:09pm On Apr 25
In the days of our Grandmothers
the farm was where they got their Gym workouts
and they had lots of food Produce to show for it afterwards too

By the time they finished making 1000 yam heaps
they could knock out and uproot some trees with their bare hands

It was not like this one that people are always going to Gym
But hunger still full ground

2 Likes

Re: 'Pity Men': Williams Uchemba Laments Outfits Women Wear To The Gym by DeepSight(m): 11:12pm On Apr 25
God1000:
The way Some women dress exposing everything is very bad, they are destroying the society.

As a woman, you dare not do such thing in some countries with draconian laws

Why don't you japa to one such place.
Re: 'Pity Men': Williams Uchemba Laments Outfits Women Wear To The Gym by DeepSight(m): 11:14pm On Apr 25
Chrisrare:
This is why Muslims force their women to wear hijab cos women will always abuse any freedom given to them.

And men are ever wise, restrained, disciplined, responsible and tempered.
Re: 'Pity Men': Williams Uchemba Laments Outfits Women Wear To The Gym by meobizy(f): 11:19pm On Apr 25
All of a sudden, every child on Nairaland visits a gym. ROFLMAO. This place na comedy.

3 Likes

Re: 'Pity Men': Williams Uchemba Laments Outfits Women Wear To The Gym by Walz001: 11:19pm On Apr 25
OLAADEGBU:

https://www.instagram.com/reel/C6KVDFGMpBE/?igsh=emhoMXhwMTNnMmJi

Oga na true you talk we nigerians mostly people opposing you are talking trash why because

When men go to gym they dont wear skinny dresses e.g soccer and etc. We have cloths that cover our parts but you see most of this women are out there to catch someones eye ... sometimes we need the truth

Their are other cloths than revealing cloths you can wear to the gym you can quote me and i will give you samples

Its non of my business and big brothers in the hpuse has answered the question already with scammer go to gym and maga has to connect

We dont have to lose or culture for someone else culture

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 'Pity Men': Williams Uchemba Laments Outfits Women Wear To The Gym by YorubaKing: 11:20pm On Apr 25
Wetin sexy for dis ones na?
Re: 'Pity Men': Williams Uchemba Laments Outfits Women Wear To The Gym by ArcFresky(m): 11:24pm On Apr 25
Namaster:
What is this one saying?

Jalabia and hijab?

!

So what the men wear that covers their tighs are not designed for mobility?

2 Likes

Re: 'Pity Men': Williams Uchemba Laments Outfits Women Wear To The Gym by encryptjay(m): 11:26pm On Apr 25
I fear some of those gym wears. Certainly not for gyming purpose.

3 Likes

Re: 'Pity Men': Williams Uchemba Laments Outfits Women Wear To The Gym by DonroxyII: 11:28pm On Apr 25
Zxcvbnmghtr:
MEN ARE WEAK CREATURES. Just the sight of a woman's anatomy, they lose control. grin grin grin grin grin
We were Moulded inside That Anatomy for Nine Months More or Less ... The Race for the Warmth Inside should be a normal thing na cheesy
Re: 'Pity Men': Williams Uchemba Laments Outfits Women Wear To The Gym by ALLNIGERIANSMAD(m): 11:30pm On Apr 25
rumu3485:
Zionist terrorists are doomed 💯

this guy go Gaza and stop crying na
Re: 'Pity Men': Williams Uchemba Laments Outfits Women Wear To The Gym by Zxcvbnmghtr: 11:31pm On Apr 25
DonroxyII:
We were Moulded inside That Anatomy for Nine Months More or Less ... The Race for the Warmth Inside should be a normal thing na cheesy

Which should mean the same for women too. Unless we were moulded inside of the male anatomy. Just accept it. Men are weak creatures when it comes to matters about women.
Re: 'Pity Men': Williams Uchemba Laments Outfits Women Wear To The Gym by Ajoray: 11:35pm On Apr 25
OLAADEGBU:

https://www.instagram.com/reel/C6KVDFGMpBE/?igsh=emhoMXhwMTNnMmJi
Feminists will come for him now, but if it's an all women gym that place will be almost empty or more than half reduced in size

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 'Pity Men': Williams Uchemba Laments Outfits Women Wear To The Gym by DonroxyII: 11:40pm On Apr 25
masseratti:
which west ..abeg stop blaming people on useless religions .most of Great great granny couple of centuries ago..or even in early 1900s were walking around bare chest that didn't make the men go haywire abeg..
u dey there Abegii ...

Ancestors no dey fvck demselves inside cassava farms abi dem no dey rape women in the Ancestral time ...

Make una dey calm down on Rotten Things... Immorality is as old as Man Itself !

1 Like

Re: 'Pity Men': Williams Uchemba Laments Outfits Women Wear To The Gym by Bluffly: 11:50pm On Apr 25
Namaster:
What is this one saying?

Jalabia and hijab?

They can wear light non fitted long pants or black stockings with a short skirt over it. They can wear work out tanks that are moderate as top

1 Like

Re: 'Pity Men': Williams Uchemba Laments Outfits Women Wear To The Gym by FRANKOSKI(m): 11:56pm On Apr 25
Re: 'Pity Men': Williams Uchemba Laments Outfits Women Wear To The Gym by LordIsaac(m): 12:02am On Apr 26
A man with sense will escape!
Re: 'Pity Men': Williams Uchemba Laments Outfits Women Wear To The Gym by purples25(f): 12:13am On Apr 26
Women should cover for men while men do as they like. Always bitter about women having the same freedom as them.
Re: 'Pity Men': Williams Uchemba Laments Outfits Women Wear To The Gym by Mcslize: 12:13am On Apr 26
Not everyone that goes to the gym actually goes there to gym. Some go there to scout for sex & fun mates. Let's not deceive ourselves, especially the female folks.

Just get doings and watch how ladies will serenade you with visible sexual innuendoes. They will be ready to be at your beck and call.

Ishilove and Pocohantas can testify to this, no pun intended.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Martins Njubuigbo "Elder Maya" Is Sick (Liver Problem) / Patience Ozokwor's Son's Wedding In London (Picture) / A Nigerian Photoshopped Gele On Rihanna's Head (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.