Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,565 members, 7,820,042 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 08:57 AM

THROWBACK: Tony Elumelu And Wife At The Very Beginning - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / THROWBACK: Tony Elumelu And Wife At The Very Beginning (2031 Views)

Tony Elumelu And Tiwa Savage Hang Out Together (Photos) / Femi Adebayo And Wife At The Naming Of Their Son (photo) / Richard Mofe-damijo & May Ellen-Ezekiel, His Late Wife At Dele Momodu's Wedding (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

THROWBACK: Tony Elumelu And Wife At The Very Beginning by HisaacPlus: 9:43pm On Apr 25
Tony Elumelu and Wife in the beginning. There is always a beginning for smart people.

6 Likes

Re: THROWBACK: Tony Elumelu And Wife At The Very Beginning by immortalcrown(m): 9:46pm On Apr 25
Did he propose to her in a shopping mall and was she billing him for bone straight?

Was he forming a player?

These are sincere questions.

12 Likes

Re: THROWBACK: Tony Elumelu And Wife At The Very Beginning by FreeStuffsNG: 9:50pm On Apr 25
HisaacPlus:
Tony Elumelu and Wife in the beginning. There is always a beginning for smart people.
This is not the look and stage of beginning wink

This is the look of intermediate level professionals and just like the race of life, this is the stage where true Champions are made wink

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: THROWBACK: Tony Elumelu And Wife At The Very Beginning by franchasofficia: 10:48pm On Apr 25
cool
Re: THROWBACK: Tony Elumelu And Wife At The Very Beginning by okosodo: 11:00pm On Apr 25
Th
Re: THROWBACK: Tony Elumelu And Wife At The Very Beginning by Zonefree(m): 1:36am On Apr 26
HisaacPlus:
This is not beginning abeg. From the photo, it's obvious Tony was balling already.

A woman will always stick with a man that is never broke. A woman can stay with a rich man for over 50 years.

No Nigerian girl can stay with a broke man for 4 months.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: THROWBACK: Tony Elumelu And Wife At The Very Beginning by GlorifiedTunde(m): 5:26am On Apr 26
Still classy!
Re: THROWBACK: Tony Elumelu And Wife At The Very Beginning by virginchaser(m): 6:54am On Apr 26
A clear example of beginner is madam Peace and former president Jonathan.

2 Likes

Re: THROWBACK: Tony Elumelu And Wife At The Very Beginning by Seagodess(f): 6:55am On Apr 26
Zonefree:

This is not beginning abeg. From the photo, it's obvious Tony is balling already.

A woman will always stick with a man that is never broke. A woman can stay with a rich man for over 50 years.

oga shut up and up your game.. i was with a broke guy for 4 years.. I broke with him when he started cheating

6 Likes

Re: THROWBACK: Tony Elumelu And Wife At The Very Beginning by condensedmilk: 7:06am On Apr 26
Seagodess:
oga shut up and up your game.. i was with a broke guy for 4 years.. I broke with him when he started cheating

Four years of fornication

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: THROWBACK: Tony Elumelu And Wife At The Very Beginning by TonyBby: 7:10am On Apr 26
Seagodess:
You was with him and what value did you attached to him, what did he achieved in that 4yrs?. Let me answer, you got him pair of under wears. I'll only rebuke him for cheating on you.

1 Like

Re: THROWBACK: Tony Elumelu And Wife At The Very Beginning by Seagodess(f): 7:16am On Apr 26
TonyBby:
You was with him and what value did you attached to him, what did he achieved in that 4yrs?. Let me answer, you got him pair of under wears. I'll only rebuke him for cheating on you.
oga go and up ur game...we Ladies don't love for money i insist

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: THROWBACK: Tony Elumelu And Wife At The Very Beginning by Blissbath(f): 7:20am On Apr 26
Zonefree:

This is not beginning abeg. From the photo, it's obvious Tony is balling already.

Some
Re: THROWBACK: Tony Elumelu And Wife At The Very Beginning by TonyBby: 7:29am On Apr 26
Seagodess:
oga go and up ur game...we Ladies don't love for money i insist
shut yo' ass and watch yo' mouth bitch?. I won't give you attention, cause that's why yo' ex cheated on you. Broke bitch claiming she don't love for money. Who needs to up their game? The single girl crying on a thread that hits her torso and pins it in her heart. Pathetic.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: THROWBACK: Tony Elumelu And Wife At The Very Beginning by Zonefree(m): 7:48am On Apr 26
Seagodess:
He was broke for 4 years with you? undecided

Don't you think you're the cause of his brokenness then?

I want to believe the guy is balling now.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: THROWBACK: Tony Elumelu And Wife At The Very Beginning by Seagodess(f): 7:49am On Apr 26
TonyBby:
shut yo' ass and watch yo' mouth bitch?. I won't give you attention, cause that's why yo' ex cheated on you. Broke bitch claiming she don't love for money. Who needs to up their game? The single girl crying on a thread that hits her torso and pins it in her heart. Pathetic.
do you even know who you're talking to at all? You think you can talk to anyone anyhow online? Be guided short man.. no Lady would love to like this.. except she comes for ur pocket meaning.. you can never find tru love..

1 Like

Re: THROWBACK: Tony Elumelu And Wife At The Very Beginning by Seagodess(f): 7:51am On Apr 26
Zonefree:

He was broke for 4 years with you? undecided

Don't you think you're the cause of his brokenness then?

I want to believe the guy is balling now.
i can give you a job
Re: THROWBACK: Tony Elumelu And Wife At The Very Beginning by Zonefree(m): 8:00am On Apr 26
Seagodess:
i can give you a job
Get employed first.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: THROWBACK: Tony Elumelu And Wife At The Very Beginning by TonyBby: 8:16am On Apr 26
Seagodess:
do you even know who you're talking to at all? You think you can talk to anyone anyhow online? Be guided short man.. no Lady would love to like this.. except she comes for ur pocket meaning.. you can never find tru love..
Who the Bleep do you think you are?. Do you even know me? Watch yo' mouth and stay at yo' place. I know you're 1.58m in height, bernado people, the way you'll looking me up will be damn funny. lastly i have true love, na you remain. I know how it feels okay, just relax watch and learn.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: THROWBACK: Tony Elumelu And Wife At The Very Beginning by Seagodess(f): 8:18am On Apr 26
TonyBby:
Who the Bleep do you think you are?. Do you even know me? Watch yo' mouth and stay at yo' place. I know you're 1.58m in height, bernado people, the way you'll looking me up will be damn funny. lastly i have true love, na you remain. I know how it feels okay, just relax watch and learn.
you wey Short like stone grin
Re: THROWBACK: Tony Elumelu And Wife At The Very Beginning by TonyBby: 8:23am On Apr 26
Seagodess:
you wey Short like stone grin
wow this lil girl just described her father. hahaha na why you short like mice.

1 Like

Re: THROWBACK: Tony Elumelu And Wife At The Very Beginning by Seagodess(f): 8:26am On Apr 26
TonyBby:
wow this lil girl just described her father. hahaha na why you short like mice.
your babe too come short join.. wetin una go born bayi

1 Like

Re: THROWBACK: Tony Elumelu And Wife At The Very Beginning by TonyBby: 8:30am On Apr 26
Seagodess:
your babe too come short join.. wetin una go born bayi
na you we go born na. nitwit

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: THROWBACK: Tony Elumelu And Wife At The Very Beginning by Seagodess(f): 8:33am On Apr 26
TonyBby:
na you we go born na. nitwit
grin grin.. omo Una wicked o. But the problem be say you come from generation of short people grin angry
Re: THROWBACK: Tony Elumelu And Wife At The Very Beginning by TonyBby: 8:47am On Apr 26
Seagodess:
grin grin.. omo Una wicked o. But the problem be say you come from generation of short people grin angry
generation better o, just take precaution by dating taller niggas like me so your kids won't insult you. The way you short i dey feel like make i use you as basketball.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: THROWBACK: Tony Elumelu And Wife At The Very Beginning by Rexymania(m): 10:09am On Apr 26
Even from the beginning, money dey. No dey whine yourself
Re: THROWBACK: Tony Elumelu And Wife At The Very Beginning by sweetrace(f): 11:00am On Apr 26
Zonefree:

This is not beginning abeg. From the photo, it's obvious Tony was balling already.

Awele marrying Tony Elumelu had nothing to do with his money. She is from a wealthy family and already a graduate when he wooed her for marriage. She grew up in ikoyi in Lagos and was definitely not in need of money. Her husband was hard working and ambitious, but did not have the kind of money her family had.

1 Like

Re: THROWBACK: Tony Elumelu And Wife At The Very Beginning by Bongadu: 1:26pm On Apr 26
Poor man with evening newspaper

Chai

(1) (Reply)

2011: Francis Duru, Others Deny Receiving N300,000 / Yewande Zaccheaus Among 19 Women Honoured In New York City / Magic Johnson's Son Steps Out With Gay Partner

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.