Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,407 members, 7,822,881 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 06:38 PM

Reno Omokri Compares Tinubu To Yahoo Boys - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Reno Omokri Compares Tinubu To Yahoo Boys (698 Views)

Reno Omokri Compares Petrol Prices In Ghana And Nigeria / Reno Omokri Compares Taribo West And George Weah / Reno Omokri Compares Nigeria To Ghana Over Abduction (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Reno Omokri Compares Tinubu To Yahoo Boys by thewinning101: 4:12am On Apr 26
grin

Re: Reno Omokri Compares Tinubu To Yahoo Boys by rinzaugustine: 4:15am On Apr 26
Lol reno that is fed by a woman in London that cannot even afford a decent shoe is now the allah of Agbado pigs due to bitterness for people more successful than them

Re: Reno Omokri Compares Tinubu To Yahoo Boys by thewinning101: 4:19am On Apr 26
rinzaugustine:
Lol reno that is fed by a woman in London that can even afford a decent shoe is now the allah of Agbado pigs due to bitterness for people more successful than them
LMAO grin
Re: Reno Omokri Compares Tinubu To Yahoo Boys by alphaNomega: 5:35am On Apr 26
Remember, it is in the best interest of US, UK, and France that Nigeria has the worst of the worst in her seat of power. That gives them one less country to worry about that can challenge their global influence.

They will be too busy looting Nigeria and suppressing her growth while these 3 countries maintain their relevance in the world stage.

IF you have a pack of lion cubs raised and controlled by sheep, you are on the right track to creating a generation of spineless lions.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reno Omokri Compares Tinubu To Yahoo Boys by helinues: 5:36am On Apr 26
Wailers should receive senses IJN
Re: Reno Omokri Compares Tinubu To Yahoo Boys by psucc(m): 6:33am On Apr 26
He has since been beaten by the APC bug and like Bwala, has started singing "on your mandate we stand".
Re: Reno Omokri Compares Tinubu To Yahoo Boys by chopnaira: 6:33am On Apr 26
Wailing wailer grin

Re: Reno Omokri Compares Tinubu To Yahoo Boys by NeckingNgulping(m): 6:42am On Apr 26
To me, this man is irrelevant, as much as I dislike Tinubu.

Who even takes him seriously?

1 Like

Re: Reno Omokri Compares Tinubu To Yahoo Boys by Splashme: 7:28am On Apr 26
Lol
Re: Reno Omokri Compares Tinubu To Yahoo Boys by thewinning101: 8:24am On Apr 26
NeckingNgulping:
To me, this man is irrelevant, as much as I dislike Tinubu.

Who even takes him seriously?
But hes the god of Agbado munchers these past few days because of these crap he's always saying about Peter Obi to gain favout from Tinubu grin
Re: Reno Omokri Compares Tinubu To Yahoo Boys by HNICEARTH: 8:34am On Apr 26
Grand master of yahoo and Narco!
Re: Reno Omokri Compares Tinubu To Yahoo Boys by agadez007(m): 9:35am On Apr 26
alphaNomega:
Remember, it is in the best interest of US, UK, and France that Nigeria has the worst of the worst in her seat of power. That gives them one less country to worry about that can challenge their global influence.

They will be too busy looting Nigeria and suppressing her growth while these 3 countries maintain their relevance in the world stage.

IF you have a pack of lion cubs raised and controlled by sheep, you are on the right track to creating a generation of spineless lions.
I read somewhere that American CIA met with lee kuan Yew(the man who developed Singapore from a third world country to a developed nation) and promised him millions of dollars,but he refused
How many Nigerians can refuse that kind of offer,US/UK need Nigeria to keep Electing Empty headed President like tinubu and buhari so we can remain where we are and they can Continuing being World leaders
Re: Reno Omokri Compares Tinubu To Yahoo Boys by MrProlific95: 9:40am On Apr 26
Reno Omokri has not been forgiven
Re: Reno Omokri Compares Tinubu To Yahoo Boys by thewinning101: 1:26am On Apr 27
MrProlific95:
Reno Omokri has not been forgiven
haha. I thought he's now agbado messiah? cheesy

(1) (Reply)

Nigerian Currency To Regain Its Value Come 2009: Prof. Soludo Said / Efcc Evidence Against Ibori Inadmissible—london Court / Governor Fashola D Gardner

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.