Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,490 members, 7,840,107 topics. Date: Saturday, 25 May 2024 at 04:05 PM

Nigerian Who Relocated To UK In 2022 Beat Wife To Death With Skateboard - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Nigerian Who Relocated To UK In 2022 Beat Wife To Death With Skateboard (50460 Views)

I Sold My Husband’s House And Relocated To The USA / Russia Mum Kills Baby &Son Jumping 190ft To Her Death With Kids In Her Arms(Pix) / I Resigned From Work In Lagos, Relocated To Abuja To Be With My Girl & Get A Job (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Who Relocated To UK In 2022 Beat Wife To Death With Skateboard by BodyCount: 9:45pm On Apr 26
They deserve each other...

Na mumu man dey carry Nigerian woman go abroad... ESPECIALLY IF YOU DON'T TRUST HER AND YOU DIDN'T MARRY HER AS A VIRGIN.

A CHEATING WOMAN
DESERVE NO MERCY

A CHEATING WOMAN deserve no love

A CHEATING WOMAN DESERVE NO PEACE

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nigerian Who Relocated To UK In 2022 Beat Wife To Death With Skateboard by Creamypie(m): 9:46pm On Apr 26
Don't take your wife abroad to save your marriage if u really love your wife. In Nigeria, once a man becomes rich, he turns his wife 2 a queen, but once a woman becomes rich, she turns her husband to house boy and slave, why

15 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Nigerian Who Relocated To UK In 2022 Beat Wife To Death With Skateboard by hopexter(m): 9:46pm On Apr 26
poshestmina:
Such a Violent Murder!
Run away from Domestic violence ,them no go ever hear.

Rest in peace to the woman.

She ran away from domestic violence while the man is safe from domestic abuse. I hope she truly finds peace in the other world if she deserves it undecided undecided

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Who Relocated To UK In 2022 Beat Wife To Death With Skateboard by wwwihy: 9:47pm On Apr 26
Old news
Re: Nigerian Who Relocated To UK In 2022 Beat Wife To Death With Skateboard by NaijaCover(m): 9:47pm On Apr 26
Hmmmmm
Re: Nigerian Who Relocated To UK In 2022 Beat Wife To Death With Skateboard by Emdebby2: 9:49pm On Apr 26
Marriage takes patience and endurance to succeed. If you lack these...
Re: Nigerian Who Relocated To UK In 2022 Beat Wife To Death With Skateboard by MAYOWAAK: 9:49pm On Apr 26
This incident happened in November 2023.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Who Relocated To UK In 2022 Beat Wife To Death With Skateboard by saveman91(m): 9:49pm On Apr 26
Just now wey i read finish for facebook e don enter NL front page
Re: Nigerian Who Relocated To UK In 2022 Beat Wife To Death With Skateboard by ARISHEM: 9:50pm On Apr 26
They will advice their daughters when they are about to japaa with their husbands with words like "Magba fun. Ilu oyinbo lofin". In other words, No gree for your husband when you get there, the Uk and US have laws that will favour you.
Those words is what they will carry along and will make them misbehave.

11 Likes

Re: Nigerian Who Relocated To UK In 2022 Beat Wife To Death With Skateboard by zoghys: 9:50pm On Apr 26
palel:
From Japa to grave,
From Japa to prison.

I dey always like all these kind news

That's because you're are a devil incarnate, so no surprises.

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Who Relocated To UK In 2022 Beat Wife To Death With Skateboard by CrossRhodes: 9:51pm On Apr 26
He still tried to mine her skull over yonder? shocked

Anyways they always say be wary of taking your wife abroad if you know her kind of person, unless she was pretending all.along in nigeria.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Who Relocated To UK In 2022 Beat Wife To Death With Skateboard by EreluRoz: 9:51pm On Apr 26
See ehn I don't even understand how a man will start hitting his wife or any other woman.

Please no matter what I do even if I mistakenly hit you (just for description, I don't hit) , or any other thing please don't just dare hit me, jejely bundle me back home. People should learn to walk away from abusive relationship. Ordinary harsh tone sef I don begin fear you for my mind and start finding my exit.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Who Relocated To UK In 2022 Beat Wife To Death With Skateboard by Papayaayasager(m): 9:52pm On Apr 26
Ronu representing anywhere they go
Re: Nigerian Who Relocated To UK In 2022 Beat Wife To Death With Skateboard by gabbytabby: 9:53pm On Apr 26
Hmmm. Lack of a capacity to take ownership over one’s emotions.

Violence is never the answer.

Dikegodspower:
Nigerian women always turn lord and maltreat their husband emotionally and otherwise when ever they found themselves in the west.
Rip to her, but I think she will learn how to be humble and respectful in her next world
Re: Nigerian Who Relocated To UK In 2022 Beat Wife To Death With Skateboard by AfDapone: 9:54pm On Apr 26
Re: Nigerian Who Relocated To UK In 2022 Beat Wife To Death With Skateboard by hopexter(m): 9:54pm On Apr 26
Mindlog:

I guess the man is in better place now in prison, the wife dead and buried by now, the 3 children shared to 3 different children residential homes in different parts of the UK till they clock 16 before being moved to semi-independent living.

If you imagine what he must have gone through in the hands of his wife that pushed him to smash her head with a skateboard and face the consequences, you’ll know that prison is a 2-star hotel compared to being with her. I hope she finds peace in the underworld 😌

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Who Relocated To UK In 2022 Beat Wife To Death With Skateboard by Gboom: 9:57pm On Apr 26
An angry man is like a time bomb tickling and waiting to explode.

That western world country like UK is a no-go area if you have a anger and emotional issues

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Who Relocated To UK In 2022 Beat Wife To Death With Skateboard by BodyCount: 9:57pm On Apr 26
Ikembeku:
Papa helinues

A Yoruba Muslim
No, an OSU pig
Re: Nigerian Who Relocated To UK In 2022 Beat Wife To Death With Skateboard by NewDea4: 9:58pm On Apr 26
palel:
From Japa to grave,
From Japa to prison.

Why on earth would this type of gruesomely tragic news please you? Because you're wretched and cannot afford to 'japa' like them, maybe?

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Who Relocated To UK In 2022 Beat Wife To Death With Skateboard by ade4real2016: 10:00pm On Apr 26
It's a pity a life was snuffed out so cheaply...Those that live in d Western world know what these hood rats do but killing your wife is not d best option..Now,what is his gain?..The wife is no more while himself will cool his damn ass in d prison... Children left behind will be catered for by d government...What a disastrous end!!!

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Who Relocated To UK In 2022 Beat Wife To Death With Skateboard by koyeni(m): 10:01pm On Apr 26
Old news
Re: Nigerian Who Relocated To UK In 2022 Beat Wife To Death With Skateboard by palel: 10:03pm On Apr 26
NewDea4:

Why on earth would this type of gruesomely tragic news please you? Because you're wretched and cannot afford to 'japa' like them, maybe?
Yes unfortunately. I need a therapist
😭
Re: Nigerian Who Relocated To UK In 2022 Beat Wife To Death With Skateboard by ARISHEM: 10:04pm On Apr 26
During face off, Angry Husband will warn wife to stop been rude to him. Wife will walk out majestically out of his presence and squeal "Duuuurl" on his face and you wisely expect a possessed man not to kill her for that.

4 Likes

Re: Nigerian Who Relocated To UK In 2022 Beat Wife To Death With Skateboard by Agunesinjaweola: 10:04pm On Apr 26
palel:
From Japa to grave,
From Japa to prison.

Why would you always like a TRAGIC NEWS

You need Deliverance !!
Re: Nigerian Who Relocated To UK In 2022 Beat Wife To Death With Skateboard by ukaface(f): 10:08pm On Apr 26
BodyCount:
They deserve each other...

Na mumu man dey carry Nigerian woman go abroad... ESPECIALLY IF YOU DON'T TRUST HER AND YOU DIDN'T MARRY HER AS A VIRGIN.

A CHEATING WOMAN
DESERVE NO MERCY

A CHEATING WOMAN deserve no love

A CHEATING WOMAN DESERVE NO PEACE
Nigerian woman fit carry Nigerian man abroad?
Re: Nigerian Who Relocated To UK In 2022 Beat Wife To Death With Skateboard by Ikembeku: 10:11pm On Apr 26
BodyCount:

No, an OSU pig

Your mother?
Re: Nigerian Who Relocated To UK In 2022 Beat Wife To Death With Skateboard by ukaface(f): 10:12pm On Apr 26
hopexter:

If you imagine what he must have gone through in the hands of his wife that pushed him to smash her head with a skateboard and face the consequences, you’ll know that prison is a 2-star hotel compared to being with her. I hope she finds peace in the underworld 😌
Why are you guys like this?
Have you met guys with bad temper? That breathing beside them when they don’t give permission can land you slap?
Have you met men that provoke women?
Why do y’all think all men are saints and nothing good can ever come from a woman?

Character has no gender preference, bad character is individualised not gender based. Y’all should think better Biko.

*spits*

9 Likes

Re: Nigerian Who Relocated To UK In 2022 Beat Wife To Death With Skateboard by BodyCount: 10:13pm On Apr 26
Ikembeku:

Your mother?
Your mother, father and lineage
Re: Nigerian Who Relocated To UK In 2022 Beat Wife To Death With Skateboard by Exceed15: 10:14pm On Apr 26
This thing called marriage is not worth it. Many are just pretending to enjoy it. The love they once shared has gone.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Who Relocated To UK In 2022 Beat Wife To Death With Skateboard by Ikembeku: 10:14pm On Apr 26
BodyCount:

Your mother, father and lineage

Who is fingering who in front of you and your siblings 🤔
Re: Nigerian Who Relocated To UK In 2022 Beat Wife To Death With Skateboard by Exceed15: 10:16pm On Apr 26
APOPTOSIS:
PATHETIC, I must say😭😭😭.
MARRIED MEN should learn to walk away.
We know it's not easy but look for a way to avoid these women. Sometimes it's not these Ladies talking.
Even when you don't wanna react and want to leave, they will speedily rush to the door and barricade it.

Finally, Let's learn to have an innate savings no one would be aware of except you.
That should be your emergency exit fund.
Forget about death, after all we all are gonna die and leave everything behind but your mental health and stability is paramount.

Bro the best decision is to end the marriage before you loose ur mind.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

My Wife's Family Has Ruined My Home And My Life / Why I Prefer My Husband To Slap Me…adaeze Yobo / Uja's 5 Daughters Who Are All Lawyers Turn Heads In New Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.