Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,412 members, 7,822,923 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 07:30 PM

Hon. Prof Sunday Nnamchi Encourages The Army As House Committee visits Maiduguri - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Hon. Prof Sunday Nnamchi Encourages The Army As House Committee visits Maiduguri (91 Views)

Asiwaju Bola Tinubu Visits Maiduguri (photos) / APC Caretaker Committee Visits Tinubu / Shekau Threatens To Attack President Buhari If He Visits Maiduguri Again (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Hon. Prof Sunday Nnamchi Encourages The Army As House Committee visits Maiduguri by ComradeNap: 5:12pm On Apr 26
Our able representative, Hon. Prof. Paul Nnamchi together with other members of the House Committee on Army visited the Headquarters of Operation HADIN KAI (OPHK) in Maiduguri. They had the privilege of conducting an oversight visit to the Maimalari Cantonment.

Issues related to an overview of OPHK, military kinetic operations, efforts for resettling Internally Displaced Persons (IDPs), the surrender of terrorists, and the ongoing threat posed by Improvised Explosive Devices (IEDs) were discussed.

Hon. Prof. Nnamchi who represents Enugu East/Isi Uzo Federal Constituency, encouraged the armed forces to embrace modern technological solutions to address the security challenges facing our country. He also expressed his deep appreciation for the unwavering commitment of our military personnel in safeguarding our nation, highlighting their sacrifices, especially those who have lost their lives in service.

Let us continue to support our military as they work tirelessly to secure our nation. Together, we can overcome challenges and build a safer Nigeria for all.

#letsdoitbetterthistime #wearedoingitbetterthistime #Enugueast #isiuzo #enugu #nigeria #OBIdients #LabourParty

Re: Hon. Prof Sunday Nnamchi Encourages The Army As House Committee visits Maiduguri by derecho(m): 5:22pm On Apr 26
How much this Prof. Pay you?
Re: Hon. Prof Sunday Nnamchi Encourages The Army As House Committee visits Maiduguri by ComradeNap: 5:26pm On Apr 26
derecho:
How much this Prof. Pay you?

Imagine how you reason in 21st century
Re: Hon. Prof Sunday Nnamchi Encourages The Army As House Committee visits Maiduguri by derecho(m): 5:31pm On Apr 26
Guy, how much were you paid?
This Prof is not known for anything outstanding. Good wine needs no bush.
ComradeNap:

Imagine how you reason in 21st century
Re: Hon. Prof Sunday Nnamchi Encourages The Army As House Committee visits Maiduguri by ComradeNap: 5:44pm On Apr 26
derecho:
Guy, how much were you paid?
This Prof is not known for anything outstanding. Good wine needs no bush.

He just came to power from academics after defeating an incumbent PDP man. And I can tell you he has been doing exploits under the Labour Party platform. Just Google outstanding bills in house of reps and come back and thank me
Re: Hon. Prof Sunday Nnamchi Encourages The Army As House Committee visits Maiduguri by derecho(m): 5:52pm On Apr 26
Just curate everything and post it here. I will help advertise his good works.
Though, I supported all ellupee candidates because of PO but most of them are a disappointment except Alex Otti in Abia.They haven't distinguished themselves from the others.

Like I said,Good wine needs no bush.
ComradeNap:

He just came to power from academics after defeating an incumbent PDP man. And I can tell you he has been doing exploits under the Labour Party platform. Just Google outstanding bills in house of reps and come back and thank me

(1) (Reply)

Edo 2024: The Real Story Of Foreign Investments In Edo State. / FCCPC Vows To Clamp Down On Loan Apps Harassing Customers / Edo Govt Presents Certificates To 42 Newly Trained Community-based First Respond

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.