Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,902 members, 7,821,141 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 08:51 AM

You Have 10million Naira, How Much Can You Generate In 12 Months And How? - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / You Have 10million Naira, How Much Can You Generate In 12 Months And How? (693 Views)

This Guy On Twitter Just One 10million Naira Yesterday, From A £8 Stake / What If You Had 10million Naira Today / Domestic Price Of Palm Oil Declined By 25% In 12 Months To N12,000 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

You Have 10million Naira, How Much Can You Generate In 12 Months And How? by DarlingtonC: 12:21am On Apr 27
If you were to be given 10 million naira today, how much can you generate in one year?

And how will you do it?

Only legitimate means only.

You might just get it
Re: You Have 10million Naira, How Much Can You Generate In 12 Months And How? by ibsaq(m): 12:52am On Apr 27
If market good it Will double at least ie to 20M
Re: You Have 10million Naira, How Much Can You Generate In 12 Months And How? by DarlingtonC: 1:12am On Apr 27
ibsaq:
If market good it Will double at least ie to 20M
How would you do that?
Re: You Have 10million Naira, How Much Can You Generate In 12 Months And How? by whatmoreng: 1:15am On Apr 27
100mill. 10 odds.

Seriously doing business in Nigeria right now is ricky. Caution is advised.

2 Likes

Re: You Have 10million Naira, How Much Can You Generate In 12 Months And How? by DarlingtonC: 1:20am On Apr 27
whatmoreng:
100mill. 10 odds.

Seriously doing business in Nigeria right now is ricky. Caution is advised.
but people are still cashing out
Re: You Have 10million Naira, How Much Can You Generate In 12 Months And How? by SGANIVA(m): 4:42am On Apr 27
I have an existing transport business,so am sure of 5milion at the end of the year

1 Like

Re: You Have 10million Naira, How Much Can You Generate In 12 Months And How? by ForValour: 5:08am On Apr 27
There is no guarantee, bro. Any business may or may not profit.
Re: You Have 10million Naira, How Much Can You Generate In 12 Months And How? by Aquadude16: 5:39am On Apr 27
Good morning.
1 million is ok for me and I can turn it to 10million within 12months.
I have a running profitable cucumber/tomato farm.
Expansion is all I need presently, you can go through the trend I created.

https://www.nairaland.com/8070116/angel-investor-venture-capitalist-needed

1 Like

Re: You Have 10million Naira, How Much Can You Generate In 12 Months And How? by Ynix(m): 6:47am On Apr 27
DarlingtonC:
If you were to be given 10 million naira today, how much can you generate in one year?

And how will you do it?

You might just get it

I can generate 2-3 million naira monthly
Re: You Have 10million Naira, How Much Can You Generate In 12 Months And How? by DarlingtonC: 6:51am On Apr 27
Ynix:

How?
Re: You Have 10million Naira, How Much Can You Generate In 12 Months And How? by Ynix(m): 7:20am On Apr 27
Ynix:

For me 10 million Naira is not only sufficient but more than enough to build a thriving financial empire within just one year—legitimately. I believe that with strategic vision, strong team work backed up by innovative thinking, it's not just a dream; it's a tangible reality waiting to unfold.

First option is to mastermind a groundbreaking real estate platform, which will be positioned as the trusted middleman in lucrative land banking auctions. By tapping into the ever-expanding real estate market, I'll orchestrate transactions that not only yield substantial returns but also revolutionize how properties are bought and sold.

My secret weapon will be Monthly online contests, enticing participants with the chance to win coveted parcels of land—all while driving engagement and attracting investors through strategic social media campaigns and influencer partnerships.

My Second avenue to the planned wealth creation lies in the dynamic world of crowdfunding, usually startups hunger for capital and investors crave promising ventures. By launching a cutting-edge crowdfunding platform backed by social media marketing, I'll bridge the gap between ambitious entrepreneurs and eager investors, catalyzing innovation and fostering growth. And once again, my ingenious approach of hosting monthly contests—this time offering funding opportunities to aspiring startups—will captivate audiences and fuel exponential user growth.

But here's the real game-changer: I plan to secure pre-seed funding from renowned backers like Baobab Network or Antler. With their support, I'll amplify the business to unprecedented heights, by access to their invaluable resources and expertise. Often they invest $150,000 as preseed into startups that have potentials of being sustainable. Let me stop at this for now.
Re: You Have 10million Naira, How Much Can You Generate In 12 Months And How? by CreativeGee: 8:08am On Apr 27
DarlingtonC:

And how will you do it?

You might just get it

Arbitrage blogging. It can easily give you nothing less than 2 million naira monthly for a year with your investment amount
Re: You Have 10million Naira, How Much Can You Generate In 12 Months And How? by BeanmanX(m): 8:34am On Apr 27
80 million upward.
Re: You Have 10million Naira, How Much Can You Generate In 12 Months And How? by successnwa(f): 9:09am On Apr 27
[quote author=DarlingtonC post=129655215]If you were to be given 10 million naira today, how much can you generate in one year?

And how will you do it?

You might just get it

This 10million naira would birth 10million naira from now to end of September. If the money is fashioned into low cost premium school business.
Re: You Have 10million Naira, How Much Can You Generate In 12 Months And How? by successnwa(f): 9:11am On Apr 27
[quote author=successnwa post=129658641][/quote]
September 2025
Re: You Have 10million Naira, How Much Can You Generate In 12 Months And How? by Fattprince23: 10:48am On Apr 27
DarlingtonC:

And how will you do it?

You might just get it
I will let a bigger shop where my sister can expand her drinks biz and will make sure there's space outside where my brother can start his grills and barbecue. The guy is very good as his experienced in making delicious sauces and grills with decorating french fries. We will all work had to break even in the first 4 months and try to generate 1-1.5 million every month for the rest of the year. Making it 8-12 million in a year. Thank you
Re: You Have 10million Naira, How Much Can You Generate In 12 Months And How? by DarlingtonC: 11:08am On Apr 27
BeanmanX:
80 million upward.
How?
Re: You Have 10million Naira, How Much Can You Generate In 12 Months And How? by Gggjhhj: 11:34am On Apr 27
Omo me want start cassava farm
Re: You Have 10million Naira, How Much Can You Generate In 12 Months And How? by MFGCooperative: 1:00pm On Apr 27
DarlingtonC:

And how will you do it?

You might just get it

By producing 'Liquid Gold' the profit potential is very huge. 10% monthly profit is very realistic. With compounding profit margins from month to month, in 12 months, there'll be more than 10 million naira in profit.

We can discuss this in private. I'll let the cat out of the bag.
Re: You Have 10million Naira, How Much Can You Generate In 12 Months And How? by ibsaq(m): 12:45pm On Apr 28
DarlingtonC:
How would you do that?
Import and export
Re: You Have 10million Naira, How Much Can You Generate In 12 Months And How? by jidowu84: 2:42pm On Apr 28
DarlingtonC:

And how will you do it?

You might just get it
i will double in one year and i will do recycling and packaging biz. i know you are looking for ideas.
but if truly you want a rugged biz that can withstand any natural and artificial disasters. its one of the good biz to consider i. am here to help. but you go pay consultancy fee o. cos i need money now. grin

(1) (Reply)

PLS SUGGEST A MICRO FINANCE PROVIDER / I Need A Loan. / New Year Freebies (recharge Card Printing)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.