Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,001 members, 7,821,507 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 02:03 PM

Peter Obi 2012 Throwback Video: Leaders Should Not Jump From Party To Party - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Peter Obi 2012 Throwback Video: Leaders Should Not Jump From Party To Party (446 Views)

Peter Obi Accommodating Flood Victims From Kogi State In 2012 (Throwback Video)) / Sowore Calling For A Revolution In Nigeria In 2012 (Throwback Video) / Shehu Sani Dumps APC, Resigns From Party (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Peter Obi 2012 Throwback Video: Leaders Should Not Jump From Party To Party by opamoses1: 5:16am On Apr 27

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi 2012 Throwback Video: Leaders Should Not Jump From Party To Party by helinues: 5:17am On Apr 27
Agulu lying machine can't cease to dazzle us with his lies

grin

17 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Peter Obi 2012 Throwback Video: Leaders Should Not Jump From Party To Party by chopnaira: 5:18am On Apr 27
helinues:
Agulu lying machine can't seize to dazzle us with his lies

grin
That picture ๐Ÿ˜‚

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi 2012 Throwback Video: Leaders Should Not Jump From Party To Party by helinues: 5:20am On Apr 27
chopnaira:

That picture ๐Ÿ˜‚

To show how hypocritical that man Obi is

He always contradict himself all in the name of gaining cheap attention hence always lying ridiculously.

His supporters go definitely have a way of twisting this as those one's no kuku get shame to keep mute when obvious lies about their principal are being bursted

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi 2012 Throwback Video: Leaders Should Not Jump From Party To Party by chopnaira: 5:28am On Apr 27
helinues:

He always contradict himself all in the name of gaining cheap attention hence always lying ridiculously.

His supporters go definitely have a way of twisting this as those one's no kuku get shame to keep mute when obvious lies about their principal are being bursted
It's very difficult to defend lies. A new lie has to be created to cover the old lie and it all crumbles not long after.

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Peter Obi 2012 Throwback Video: Leaders Should Not Jump From Party To Party by Bentacur007: 5:44am On Apr 27
OKAY WE DON HEAR.. RENO WONT TALK ABOUT OUR CURRENT POOR ECONOMY
๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚
Re: Peter Obi 2012 Throwback Video: Leaders Should Not Jump From Party To Party by Bentacur007: 5:46am On Apr 27
helinues:

Imagine the time you woke up to type
You have been silent on yahaya bello and Tinubu too
Hypocrites

Re: Peter Obi 2012 Throwback Video: Leaders Should Not Jump From Party To Party by helinues: 5:48am On Apr 27
Bentacur007:

Imagine the time you woke up to type
You have been silent on yahaya bello
Hypocrites

Which time did you wake up to respond to this thread, abi na from your dreams you dey type this?

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi 2012 Throwback Video: Leaders Should Not Jump From Party To Party by Bentacur007: 5:50am On Apr 27
helinues:

Which time did you wake up to respond to this thread, abi na from your dreams you dey type this?
Bro we may not support the same party but letโ€™s have conscience and focus how to make Nigeria..You know the truth but doesnโ€™t want to say it
Re: Peter Obi 2012 Throwback Video: Leaders Should Not Jump From Party To Party by helinues: 5:53am On Apr 27
Bentacur007:

Bro we may not support the same party but letโ€™s have conscience and focus how to make Nigeria..You know the truth but doesnโ€™t want to say it

You are talking about conscience . Hahaha

If reasonable number of Peter Obi's supporters have that same conscience, they won't be wishing evil for the country or be calling any developmental news propaganda.

First go and direct your message to them

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Peter Obi 2012 Throwback Video: Leaders Should Not Jump From Party To Party by Bentacur007: 6:01am On Apr 27
helinues:

You are talking about conscience . Hahaha

If reasonable number of Peter Obi's supporters have that same conscience, they won't be wishing evil for the country or be calling any developmental news propaganda.

First go and direct your message to them

Leave Obi from this
Nawa ooo..
Re: Peter Obi 2012 Throwback Video: Leaders Should Not Jump From Party To Party by helinues: 6:02am On Apr 27
Bentacur007:

Leave Obi from this
Nawa ooo..

And you didn't see Obidients too.

Please stop the quarter cleverness

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Peter Obi 2012 Throwback Video: Leaders Should Not Jump From Party To Party by BitterTruth01: 6:03am On Apr 27
helinues:
Agulu lying machine can't seize to dazzle us with his lies
I donโ€™t know when to use cease instead of seize as old as I am
grin

cool
Re: Peter Obi 2012 Throwback Video: Leaders Should Not Jump From Party To Party by helinues: 6:11am On Apr 27
BitterTruth01:

cool

Thanks for the corrections.

At least we dey admit our mistakes not like Peter Obi and his supporters that always like to add lies upon lies

What do you have to say about the another Lamba from the Agulu lying machine?

Abi you are only interested in correcting others without making any contributions to the topic?

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi 2012 Throwback Video: Leaders Should Not Jump From Party To Party by BitterTruth01: 7:06am On Apr 27
helinues:

Thanks for the corrections.

At least we dey admit our mistakes not like Peter Obi and his supporters that always like to add lies upon lies

What do you have to say about the another Lamba from the Agulu lying machine?

Abi you are only interested in correcting others without making any contributions to the topic?

Youโ€™re a waste of my time .
Re: Peter Obi 2012 Throwback Video: Leaders Should Not Jump From Party To Party by NeckingNgulping(m): 7:32am On Apr 27
All our leaders are lying machines. Let's get rid of them.

It's about time we went our separate ways.
Re: Peter Obi 2012 Throwback Video: Leaders Should Not Jump From Party To Party by meditator(m): 7:56am On Apr 27
Bentacur007:
OKAY WE DON HEAR.. RENO WONT TALK ABOUT OUR CURRENT POOR ECONOMY
๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚
If Obi had done well as the Governor of Anambara, the country wouldn't be this worse.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi 2012 Throwback Video: Leaders Should Not Jump From Party To Party by Kingsmeal: 8:00am On Apr 27
meditator:
If Obi had done well as the Governor of Anambara, the country wouldn't be this worse.

Can you compare your state in terms of Education, urbanization, low debt profile with Anambra state?

I dare you to mention your state
Re: Peter Obi 2012 Throwback Video: Leaders Should Not Jump From Party To Party by meditator(m): 8:08am On Apr 27
Kingsmeal:

Can you compare your state in terms of Education, urbanization, low debt profile with Anambra state?

I dare you to mention your state
My state is not in competition but;

My state has many politicians that did not invest state's money in family's business

My state leaders don't prefer intoxication over education

My state leaders never allowed doctors to go on strike for more than a year

My state leaders have no intention of waging religious war on the entire country

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi 2012 Throwback Video: Leaders Should Not Jump From Party To Party by DMerciful(m): 9:13am On Apr 27
What is this narcotic obsession with Obi?
helinues:

Re: Peter Obi 2012 Throwback Video: Leaders Should Not Jump From Party To Party by Racoon(m): 9:37am On Apr 27
In so much that Peter Obi said it and then renege which showed lack of consistency, but it is also a fact that one can't forcefully remain in an association with people who oppose or don't share your ideological visions or belief. This is one fundamental fact about human association and institution.
Re: Peter Obi 2012 Throwback Video: Leaders Should Not Jump From Party To Party by helinues: 9:58am On Apr 27
DMerciful:
What is this narcotic obsession with Obi?

Stop crying on my mentions
Re: Peter Obi 2012 Throwback Video: Leaders Should Not Jump From Party To Party by Ikembeku: 9:59am On Apr 27
helinues:

Get a gadam job
Re: Peter Obi 2012 Throwback Video: Leaders Should Not Jump From Party To Party by helinues: 10:02am On Apr 27
Ikembeku:

Get a gadam job

Answer my damn question first.

Those with jobs can never stoop so low to be creating dedicated monikers and be trolling others for years on this forum.

Stop sounding dumb
Re: Peter Obi 2012 Throwback Video: Leaders Should Not Jump From Party To Party by DMerciful(m): 10:02am On Apr 27
Don't hide behind a finger, answer the question!

Whats this frenzy about? Morning Obi, afternoon Obi, evening Obi?

Common, you guys should have some shame, Obi is not the cause of your problems.

What kind of bedlam is this?
helinues:

Re: Peter Obi 2012 Throwback Video: Leaders Should Not Jump From Party To Party by helinues: 10:04am On Apr 27
DMerciful:
Don't hide behind a finger, answer the question!

Whats this frenzy about? Morning Obi, afternoon Obi, evening Obi?

Common, you guys should have some shame, Obi is not the cause of your problems.

What kind of bedlam is this?

Are you also obsessed with my comments that a day can't pass without giving me unnecessary mentions.

On average of how many times do you mention me in a day?

Why do you guys practice hypocrisy like this.

Go through your comments history and give yourself a dirty slap for this hypocrisy question
Re: Peter Obi 2012 Throwback Video: Leaders Should Not Jump From Party To Party by DMerciful(m): 10:11am On Apr 27
Hiding behind a finger. You cannot defend your obsession with Obi

I quote you because I need to counter your comments tarheted at Obi or those trying to push propaganda else the public is misled
helinues:

Are you also obsessed with my comments that a day can't pass without giving me unnecessary mentions.

On average of how many times do you mention me in a day?

Why do you guys practice hypocrisy like this.

Go through your comments history and give yourself a dirty slap for this hypocrisy question
Re: Peter Obi 2012 Throwback Video: Leaders Should Not Jump From Party To Party by helinues: 10:13am On Apr 27
DMerciful:
Hiding behind a finger. You cannot defend your obsession with Obi

I quote you because I need to counter your comments tarheted at Obi or those trying to push propaganda else the public is misled

How many times do you mention me in a day, answer the damn question.

Wondering why you guys are not even interested in practicing what you are preaching.

Oshisco
Re: Peter Obi 2012 Throwback Video: Leaders Should Not Jump From Party To Party by DMerciful(m): 10:15am On Apr 27
Now that you've gotten the message, lets leave it here.

But calm down, Obi is a private citizen, he is not the cause of your sorrow grin
helinues:

How many times do you mention me in a day, answer the damn question.

Wondering why you guys are not even interested in practicing what you are preaching.

Oshisco

Re: Peter Obi 2012 Throwback Video: Leaders Should Not Jump From Party To Party by helinues: 10:17am On Apr 27
DMerciful:
Now that you've gotten the message, lets leave it here.

But calm down, Obi is a private citizen, he is not the cause of your sorrow grin

Stop talking nonsense.

Go through your comments history and see what you have been doing with this moniker if not trolling and attacking others for no reason.

Stop this cheap attention seeking guy

(1) (2) (Reply)

Binance Crypto Boss Changpeng Zhao Sentenced To 4 Months In Prison / Why We Attacked Thisday โ€“ Boko Haram / FG Provides N12.4b For Laboratories In 51 Polytechnics

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.