Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,130 members, 7,821,870 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 08:33 PM

Does Music Affect Your Mood? - Music/Radio (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Does Music Affect Your Mood? (9910 Views)

Radio Tuned To Your Mood / Describe Your Mood With A Song Or Lyrics / Does Music Affect Your Emotions? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Does Music Affect Your Mood? by odada(m): 12:36am On Aug 14, 2007
ofcourse duh it does!when am in a drinking mood its gotta be music-if i wanna f**k its gotta be music-when i wanna dance its gotta be music cheesy cheesy-when am at work its gotta be music-when am nasty,,,its music!when am excited/turned on its music--------my mood is music and music is my mood cool
Re: Does Music Affect Your Mood? by maree7(f): 12:38am On Aug 14, 2007
odada:

ofcourse duh it does!when am in a drinking mood its gotta be music-if i want to f**k its gotta be music-when i want to dance its gotta be music cheesy cheesy-when am at work its gotta be music-when am nasty,,,its music!when am excited/turned on its music--------my mood is music and music is my mood cool
its says does it affect ur MOOD, ?, i dont think thats too complicated to comprehend,
Re: Does Music Affect Your Mood? by PrinceT2: 9:38am On Aug 14, 2007
Yes it does,music inspires me and gives me hope.At times i may not be in mood to listen to any music. Music itself is a life.How would life be without music ?It 'll be uninteresting.Music is a universal language.
Re: Does Music Affect Your Mood? by PrinceT2: 9:41am On Aug 14, 2007
Yes it does,music inspires me and  gives me hope.At times i may not be in mood to listen to any music. Music itself is a life.How would life be without music ?It 'll be uninteresting.Music is a universal language.
Re: Does Music Affect Your Mood? by OmoEko1(f): 1:38pm On Aug 14, 2007
Now I mostly listen to Seal especially when am alone and need something to cool my stress down.

And lil wanye cheer up my mood and that is what I listen at night when getting ready for bed, lol my friend called me a dude last night becos he hasn't seen a girl like me that is so into rap music(he thinks rap is for guys lol rubbish) cheesy cheesy
Re: Does Music Affect Your Mood? by redsun(m): 2:23pm On Aug 14, 2007
Good music is like a good book,you listens and grab.Fela Kuti, Femi Kuti,all the great hip pop stars like Tupac,Biggie,Nas,Kanye, ragge stars like Marley,Tosh,Buju,luciano etc, soul-pops like Cold Play, U2,to name a few, all have something to give that one can work or reflect on at any given time,just like christians listening to gospel music,it give them inspiration and hope.
Re: Does Music Affect Your Mood? by bunday: 2:36pm On Aug 14, 2007
So You think You Can Dance?

Divach Concept brings '

Get 2 Sweat'

More than 2MILLION Naira Up For Grabs?
Re: Does Music Affect Your Mood? by abacus(m): 5:20pm On Aug 14, 2007
Adewale Ayuba turns me on anyday,
Re: Does Music Affect Your Mood? by OmoEko1(f): 8:01pm On Aug 14, 2007
@abacus

OMG you still remembered him shocked shocked cool, but do u have any of his songs u can send me wink
Re: Does Music Affect Your Mood? by rossy4life(f): 9:41pm On Aug 14, 2007
I love music mainly cos it's what uplifts me, cos I snap easily and quickly into being extremely quiet when I'm unhappy, especially with the weather at the moment it's quite depressing. When I need to reflect on the whole day I normally listen to blues. I believe there is power in words and what I listen to affects my mood greatly.
Re: Does Music Affect Your Mood? by showbobo(m): 2:09am On Aug 15, 2007
Anyday,Anytime,Anywhere,Anyhow,Anymood i always love listening to 50.
Re: Does Music Affect Your Mood? by maree7(f): 6:26pm On Aug 15, 2007
Omo Eko:

Now I mostly listen to Seal especially when am alone and need something to cool my stress down.

And little wanye cheer up my mood and that is what I listen at night when getting ready for bed, lol my friend called me a dude last night because he hasn't seen a girl like me that is so into rap music(he thinks rap is for guys lol rubbish) cheesy cheesy
this obviously shows ur level of education, so pathetic
Re: Does Music Affect Your Mood? by OmoEko1(f): 8:26pm On Aug 15, 2007
Seun u need to ban this boy from using this forum for life.

Star01 , ayefele,babakulu,omo eko2, maree7,Islander01 lol see your life.

You are always gonna be a slowpoke, so plz continue your madness
Re: Does Music Affect Your Mood? by maree7(f): 8:41pm On Aug 15, 2007
WHO IS THIS PERSON TAKIN OVER MA IDENTITY ON NL angry, PPL PLS IGNORE, ALL THE OTHER POST WAS NOT BY ME

OMO EKO SERIOUSLY DON'T MIND THIS PERSON
Re: Does Music Affect Your Mood? by OmoEko1(f): 2:14am On Aug 16, 2007
@maree

Girl I knew it wasn't you, they have done the same thing to me also, I realized there were 3 omo ekos user names today. The person using your addy is Star01, I think his hacking the computers, that was how he got into your profile, so be careful oh. Am so pissed because seun isn't doing anything to stop this people, I want to know how they got to our profile, this shit is scary, nl isn't safe anymore.

maree7:

WHO IS THIS PERSON TAKIN OVER MA IDENTITY ON Nairaland angry, PPL PLS IGNORE, ALL THE OTHER POST WAS NOT BY ME

Re: Does Music Affect Your Mood? by seun001(m): 7:45am On Aug 16, 2007
maree7:

WHO IS THIS PERSON TAKIN OVER MA IDENTITY ON Nairaland angry, PPL PLS IGNORE, ALL THE OTHER POST WAS NOT BY ME

are u serious,make somebody no use my profile for something unbecoming ooo.
@Seun u better do something abt this unless u r in the know abt it.fast.
Re: Does Music Affect Your Mood? by Albato(m): 10:28pm On Aug 17, 2007
When Saul ran mad in the bible, music normally brought back his senses. Hip hop music has been known to make vulnerable youths become knife and gun carriers. Revolutionary songs have inspired men into war and other feats they would not have done normally. Why do people drive recklessly when blasting their favourite hip hop or RnB songs? Even the hand of God is moved by music. Praise is one of the secrets of unlocking his mercies.
Re: Does Music Affect Your Mood? by luckia(m): 3:19pm On Aug 18, 2007
hi,

music is everything, it makes me happy, and its educative and to me if you ask, it helps solve my problem,

favourite :- gospel, r & b, movie (musicals), some local conceptual artist, "whoops that was hard!"

and yes music,
Re: Does Music Affect Your Mood? by Latoya(f): 1:07am On Aug 21, 2007
yes music affects all moods, that why we worship with music, making love - music, partying - music , funeral - music. there is always music to suit a particular mood.
thats how much effect it has on everyone
Re: Does Music Affect Your Mood? by Cyclone5(m): 1:31am On Aug 21, 2007
I believe the physical body is made up of chords and fibres that naturally respond to vibrations and harmony. Depending on your physical make up music can do different things to you. As Bob Marley sang, " One good thing about music, when it hits you you feel no pain" cool
Re: Does Music Affect Your Mood? by seun001(m): 6:53am On Aug 21, 2007
Cyclone5:

I believe the physical body is made up of chords and fibres that naturally respond to vibrations and harmony. Depending on your physical make up music can do different things to you. As Bob Marley sang, " One good thing about music, when it hits you you feel no pain" cool

hmmmmm,good analysis, somebody get me a Bob Marley, One Love
Re: Does Music Affect Your Mood? by k0be: 6:57am On Aug 21, 2007
One good thing about music, when it hits you you feel no pain"
depending on the music right? I think you can feel pain when some hit you.
Re: Does Music Affect Your Mood? by seun001(m): 7:25am On Aug 21, 2007
k0be:

depending on the music right? I think you can feel pain when some hit you.

i do agree with u!
Re: Does Music Affect Your Mood? by funmeme(f): 2:56pm On Aug 22, 2007
Amikama or watever, wots up with u, its a pity i was not around 2 c what u posted about if men were God. what d heck ,   do u mean by that rubish posted there in page 1? if men were God definately Nigeria would have been upside down and rain will never fall again in Nigeria even with people like u enh!!!! things would av been more worse.

its so painful i dnt get this ontime. i would have made u understand that u worth nothing because God is more awesome than u can ever imagine. if not, u won't av been alive 2day. u would av been in d grave or hospital . u better keep praising and thanking him because if men were God, u would av been dead by now.  obo
Re: Does Music Affect Your Mood? by castor(f): 3:31pm On Aug 22, 2007
Music sure affects my mood, if am sober i dare nt listen to any slow music cos it wld be tears all d way, at such times i listen to igbo praise jams cos dey hv a way of lifting my spirit, cheesy, Most times i avoid slow jams cos it breaks me, mks me vulnerable, doesnt min i dont luv dem sha, grin
Re: Does Music Affect Your Mood? by seun001(m): 4:19pm On Aug 22, 2007
funmeme:

Amikama or watever, wots up with u, its a pity i was not around 2 c what u posted about if men were God. what d heck , do u mean by that rubish posted there in page 1? if men were God definately Nigeria would have been upside down and rain will never fall again in Nigeria even with people like u enh!!!! things would av been more worse.

its so painful i dnt get this ontime. i would have made u understand that u worth nothing because God is more awesome than u can ever imagine. if not, u won't av been alive 2day. u would av been in d grave or hospital . u better keep praising and thanking him because if men were God, u would av been dead by now. obo

who b dis?
Re: Does Music Affect Your Mood? by okeyz(m): 7:01pm On Aug 28, 2007
well music is spiritual and it affects the mind in what ever state it is,,for me when i want to meditate i play Enigma,deep forest,adiemus ,when i fall in love or want to toast a chick i play luther vandros - nothing better than love ,keith sweat,james ingram,peabo bryson,uncle sam etc.
when am in a festive mood i play mellow rock like matchboxtwenty,cranberries,sting,eros ramazotti,laura pausini,etc,
when am angry i play tupac - hit em up,me against the world,till the end of time,when am sorrowful or mourning ,i play enya -pilgrims,may it be and other best tracks ,when am randy i play madonna - erotica!
when i make money i play cool jazz,kirk whalum,dave koz.paul taylor and a host of others .
Men music rules my world!!1 cheesy
Re: Does Music Affect Your Mood? by djbaby(f): 6:33pm On Sep 05, 2007

isn't music supposed to affect you in some way?

if i am pissed off or something, then it is PAC for me
but if i am feeling depressed or EMO, then it is Rock or Emo Rock
whatever else i feel, i just listen to whatever my radio is playing
Re: Does Music Affect Your Mood? by osasp(m): 7:11pm On Sep 05, 2007
music does influence me
-pac or bob marley or some ol' skool ish when feelin inspired
-mariah carey when i'm pissed(actually its the song that pisses me off)
-fifty when feeling neutral and 'gansta' hehe
-tony braxton when i got feelins 4 sum1
the list goes on
Re: Does Music Affect Your Mood? by Mindfreak1: 9:27am On Dec 10, 2008
yes
Re: Does Music Affect Your Mood? by Chiori(m): 5:27pm On Jul 30, 2009
when i got serious work to do, i just plug an earpiece on and shut the world off. music helps me concentrate on my tasks
Re: Does Music Affect Your Mood? by Phemour: 5:29pm On Jul 30, 2009
Does Music Affect Your Mood?
Yes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Davido - One Of A Kind [VIDEO DOWNLOAD] / Soft - Money (Remix) Ft. Wizkid (Video) / Download Instrumental: Mr Real - Legbegbe (produced By D Metrowski)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.