Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,158 members, 7,838,958 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 11:39 AM

My Husband Kicked Me Out After A DNA Test Revealed He Wasn’t My Daughter Dad - Family (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / My Husband Kicked Me Out After A DNA Test Revealed He Wasn’t My Daughter Dad (41518 Views)

Man Finds Out Who His Biological Father Is After Carrying Out A DNA Test (photo) / How Much Is The Cost Of A DNA Paternity Test In Nigerian Hospitals? / Boniface Mwangi: "I Had Sex Once And Church Kicked Me Out" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Husband Kicked Me Out After A DNA Test Revealed He Wasn’t My Daughter Dad by Mitsurugi(m): 4:32pm On Apr 27
CelestineNelson:
Have you ever come across a DNA test that confirms that the husband is the father of the Children?

Or is this a new tactics of scattering homes ?... Because this is becoming a daily occurrence !

Keep quiet

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Husband Kicked Me Out After A DNA Test Revealed He Wasn’t My Daughter Dad by EreluRoz: 4:33pm On Apr 27
RACHYBOD:
When time cum dea wl be brutal law punishment 4 such tings
It's not funny. It is the highest form of wickedness any woman can ever do to her man.

2 Likes

Re: My Husband Kicked Me Out After A DNA Test Revealed He Wasn’t My Daughter Dad by Mitsurugi(m): 4:33pm On Apr 27
Madam did you fu..ck outside or you didn't fu..ck outside?

2 Likes

Re: My Husband Kicked Me Out After A DNA Test Revealed He Wasn’t My Daughter Dad by InvertedHammer: 4:34pm On Apr 27
Orlu13:

u have inverted sense

anytime issue of DNA is brought up, human beings like u will start bringing up this line....wat is wrong with ppl like u
/
Umuna, Okporo abi Amaifeke man:

Why not show the result of the secret DNA test you did to your dad instead of taking out your frustrations online?

/

1 Like

Re: My Husband Kicked Me Out After A DNA Test Revealed He Wasn’t My Daughter Dad by RACHYBOD(f): 4:34pm On Apr 27
Krak:

You do not sound okay sir. Read what you just wrote and bury your head in disgust.

Don't mind him if he don father uselessico and bastardious children b4 he no go invite holy spirit

1 Like

Re: My Husband Kicked Me Out After A DNA Test Revealed He Wasn’t My Daughter Dad by EreluRoz: 4:34pm On Apr 27
advanceDNA:

Is that really u or dey hack ur account ?
Have you ever seen me supporting evil
Re: My Husband Kicked Me Out After A DNA Test Revealed He Wasn’t My Daughter Dad by ceejayluv(m): 4:37pm On Apr 27
CelestineNelson:
Have you ever come across a DNA test that confirms that the husband is the father of the Children?

Or is this a new tactics of scattering homes ?... Because this is becoming a daily occurrence !
Why would anyone announce a positive DNA test result?. People that are jakpaing to USA, Canada, Europe with their children mostly undergo DNA testing.

1 Like

Re: My Husband Kicked Me Out After A DNA Test Revealed He Wasn’t My Daughter Dad by Awoleesu(m): 4:37pm On Apr 27
Ehhhnnn carry the bastardi go meet her papa nah! Olosho werey!

1 Like

Re: My Husband Kicked Me Out After A DNA Test Revealed He Wasn’t My Daughter Dad by advanceDNA: 4:37pm On Apr 27
EreluRoz:
Have you ever seen me supporting evil

Lol....

U seff know naaaa..... As long as it's a woman doing the evil....u always support ur fellow women's dirty behaviors

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Husband Kicked Me Out After A DNA Test Revealed He Wasn’t My Daughter Dad by Father4all: 4:38pm On Apr 27
Before unko. Wey you no go put your to.to one place

1 Like

Re: My Husband Kicked Me Out After A DNA Test Revealed He Wasn’t My Daughter Dad by Steep(m): 4:39pm On Apr 27
Dione007:
these christians smh
That is not Christianity, it is simply ignorance.

1 Like

Re: My Husband Kicked Me Out After A DNA Test Revealed He Wasn’t My Daughter Dad by dapsoneh: 4:39pm On Apr 27
Were we there when u were fvcking another man

1 Like

Re: My Husband Kicked Me Out After A DNA Test Revealed He Wasn’t My Daughter Dad by mctech(m): 4:40pm On Apr 27
Ever8090:
I don't know if some of this stories are actually true or just for content if not this woman should be thanking God that she came out of the man's house alive
Exactly!

Many men in a fit of rage would have killed her for such height of betrayal.

We need to give it to the man for self control. He didn't even beat her.

2 Likes

Re: My Husband Kicked Me Out After A DNA Test Revealed He Wasn’t My Daughter Dad by Osanoghodua1: 4:42pm On Apr 27
Anyone choir born in a man's house in Africa belongs to the man. The man should go and adopt the child and can part ways with the cheating mother but regularise the paternity of the disputed child.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Husband Kicked Me Out After A DNA Test Revealed He Wasn’t My Daughter Dad by casualobserver: 4:43pm On Apr 27
Ever8090:
I don't know if some of this stories are actually true or just for content if not this woman should be thanking God that she came out of the man's house alive

Exactly! It is either the story isn’t true or the woman truly has no shame (let be honest a lot of modern day women have no shame). Otherwise how do you use your own hands to make a video to expose yourself and your family to the world? It’s bad enough you’ve been caught, if it were true you’d keep quiet. You’d only make a video if you are so far gone down the rabbit hole of deception and immorality you don’t know this is not something you share with the world. If not for her sake, for the sake of her family and children. Even a sensible man who found out a child is not his will think twice before telling the world, he will just quietly part ways and move on because it is embarrassing to him too.

3 Likes

Re: My Husband Kicked Me Out After A DNA Test Revealed He Wasn’t My Daughter Dad by DMerciful(m): 4:44pm On Apr 27
So a woman you met as a virgin can't cheat on you? You're still a baby!
Lalami3232:
How will a sane man wey suck breast from a sane mother marry a non-virgin a.k.a borehole and not go for DNA test on the first day at the hospital? Una sabi tale risks oooooo 😆 cheesy. Anyways, what do I even know sef aside enlightening my fellow men nationwide with the good news

Oga if you no meet your wife as a virgin, oga go for DNA test oooooo because boreholes aka non-virgins can't be trusted.

1 Like

Re: My Husband Kicked Me Out After A DNA Test Revealed He Wasn’t My Daughter Dad by Orlu13: 4:45pm On Apr 27
InvertedHammer:

/
Umuna, Okporo abi Amaifeke man:

Why not show the result of the secret DNA test you did to your dad instead of taking out your frustrations online?

/

if u be man, I pity fr ur life...keep wallowing in self stupidity

2 Likes

Re: My Husband Kicked Me Out After A DNA Test Revealed He Wasn’t My Daughter Dad by jose556(m): 4:48pm On Apr 27
mamaafrik:
I've told people severally that the West is in the hand of devil ,the government of the west is in the end of devil because if not you are seeing LGBT rights being championed being screamed about every now and then and the only thing that the government knows how to encourage are thing are things that are driving and fueling splitting and destroys the family .

The ones that will help build Godly homes will never be encouraged,banning of tiktoks,Coercing African nations with LGBT RIGHTS,PLANNING COUP,allocating money to build weapons is what they doing in nations.
These are the reasons why family is crumbling in America.
You were making sense until you mixed building godly homes with Tiktok
Re: My Husband Kicked Me Out After A DNA Test Revealed He Wasn’t My Daughter Dad by Christlike01: 4:49pm On Apr 27
The mad woman still has the gut to call that poor man "my husband"! Werey,the moment you allowed another man to ride you like a useless bicycle that you are,he ceased to be your husband! Take the bastard to wherever you brought her and stay put there!

2 Likes

Re: My Husband Kicked Me Out After A DNA Test Revealed He Wasn’t My Daughter Dad by PotatoSalad(m): 4:52pm On Apr 27
Righteousness2:
Whatever be the MATTER!
Ensure you Have the spirit of GOD so you dont allow the devil to destroy you in the name of Dna or whatever.
The Spirit of GOD is more accurate than Science .

These are the Endtimes! And the one whose assignment is to Kill , Steal and Destroy is on rampage to do what he knows best.

Having a DNA is not a bad thing but Having and walking in the Spirit of GOD is most important because Many things are Spirtually orchestrated.

Science , technology, Machines no matter how sophiscated could still Mislead you.[b][/b]

The Spirit of GOD Cannot Mislead you.

But you shamelessly use Google maps to navigate places you've never been.
Why do you still have a phone bro? Wtf

1 Like

Re: My Husband Kicked Me Out After A DNA Test Revealed He Wasn’t My Daughter Dad by Thinktwicemybro: 4:52pm On Apr 27
Lalami3232:
How will a sane man wey suck breast from a sane mother marry a non-virgin a.k.a borehole and not go for DNA test on the first day at the hospital? Una sabi tale risks oooooo 😆 cheesy. Anyways, what do I even know sef aside enlightening my fellow men nationwide with the good news

Oga if you no meet your wife as a virgin, oga go for DNA test oooooo because boreholes aka non-virgins can't be trusted.
Is your sister a virgin? Myopic mind
Re: My Husband Kicked Me Out After A DNA Test Revealed He Wasn’t My Daughter Dad by fotadmowmend(m): 4:52pm On Apr 27
I wouldn't do that . I would just overlook it not because of the mother but because of the innocent child and moreso my whole investment on the child

1 Like

Re: My Husband Kicked Me Out After A DNA Test Revealed He Wasn’t My Daughter Dad by Alusiizizi(m): 4:56pm On Apr 27
NiRfreak:

I don't even know why...I usually dont feel pity for those men who fell victim of paternity fraud...cos how can u be so naive...how? In this present godless, sexually depraved and materialistic world?...same men will hype women and their beauty..same men will disrespect their mother cos of one ashewo lady they met 2 months into thire life...No pity..I'm sorry...Men will allow women to control them cos of pvssy they can get with ordinary 5k and househelp/cook of 10k.

5k is way too much. I don't pay more than 2k, and sometimes it's on credit.
Re: My Husband Kicked Me Out After A DNA Test Revealed He Wasn’t My Daughter Dad by Franzinni: 4:57pm On Apr 27
Jennyclay...

How far ?

1 Like

Re: My Husband Kicked Me Out After A DNA Test Revealed He Wasn’t My Daughter Dad by silaswills01(m): 4:57pm On Apr 27
If I were him I'll do the same thing

I hate nonsense
Re: My Husband Kicked Me Out After A DNA Test Revealed He Wasn’t My Daughter Dad by Thinktwicemybro: 4:57pm On Apr 27
NiRfreak:
Since I got exposed to Redpill in 2011...My life and mindset never remained the same in my relationship with women

I always laugh at how it took social media to start exposing the whoring nature of women to men of my generation. Many men even had to marry and SUFFER before they have sense.....It dint take me 2 years after my first sex before realizing women are callous, insensitive and immoral with no conscience...I was 21 when I knew something was wrong with the psyche and love of women I was trying to woo and please..which led me yrs later to found Redpill which answered all the questions I HAVE been asking...now I'm at peace.
I don't even know why...I usually dont feel pity for those men who fell victim of paternity fraud...cos how can u be so naive...how? In this present godless, sexually depraved and materialistic world?...same men will hype women and their beauty..same men will disrespect their mother cos of one ashewo lady they met 2 months into thire life...No pity..I'm sorry...Men will allow women to control them cos of pvssy they can get with ordinary 5k and househelp/cook of 10k.
Being a simp is a calamity and disaster....Only a simp will talk about trust and love and woman in one sentence...shebi una no one get sense....
Have u ever seen even on Nairaland where women strongly criticize paternity fraud? U will never..this is to tell you Most women don't care or see it as anything terrible..lol..thats woman nature including your wife.

...if u like trust that gender...u will only die young and they will inherit your property and start fvvckin ur enemy a week after ur burial, even on the matrimonial bed u left behind
I pray your daughters also marry redpillers who will treat them with the mentality you correctly have.
Re: My Husband Kicked Me Out After A DNA Test Revealed He Wasn’t My Daughter Dad by LordIsaac(m): 4:59pm On Apr 27
When a woman has to beg you in tears is when you’d know that they are no different from children…especially when they are caught or when they are guilty! They don’t really know what they are doing, and just like Eve of old, they get turned on by danger and blame others when they get burnt. Be sensitive to your wives and daughters and protect them from their natural inclination to deceive as well as gullibility. It’s a thin line between taking a stand when you catch them and being termed wicked! Quote me today, twice on Thursday.

3 Likes

Re: My Husband Kicked Me Out After A DNA Test Revealed He Wasn’t My Daughter Dad by Ashirioluwa: 5:01pm On Apr 27
Righteousness2:
Whatever be the MATTER!
Ensure you Have the spirit of GOD so you dont allow the devil to destroy you in the name of Dna or whatever.
The Spirit of GOD is more accurate than Science .

These are the Endtimes! And the one whose assignment is to Kill , Steal and Destroy is on rampage to do what he knows best.

Having a DNA is not a bad thing but Having and walking in the Spirit of GOD is most important because Many things are Spirtually orchestrated.

Science , technology, Machines no matter how sophiscated could still Mislead you.

The Spirit of GOD Cannot Mislead you.

The lady knew from day one that her husband might not be the biological father of the child in question, and that was the real reason she said she didn't want to do this DNA thing in the first place.

I am not ready to raise a child born out of wedlock by a cheating wife. Let her take the baby to the father.

My brother, I don't think being a Christian or a believer makes us lose our senses.

Anyway, I heard you.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Husband Kicked Me Out After A DNA Test Revealed He Wasn’t My Daughter Dad by LordIsaac(m): 5:03pm On Apr 27
Mitsurugi:
Madam did you fu..ck outside or you didn't fu..ck outside?
This is a logical question for men. It’s only a man that can answer this question with a yes or a no. For women, there are shades of grey!😀

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Husband Kicked Me Out After A DNA Test Revealed He Wasn’t My Daughter Dad by BrutusOj(m): 5:04pm On Apr 27
Macnnoli4:
Aunty should tell us if she is innocent. That is the most important thing we want to know. So that we will know if it is a case of hospital baby swap or a case of chimera
Exactly, I didn't hear her say she didn't cheat on the man before she took in. She only said the baby looks like the ex-husband cheesy
Re: My Husband Kicked Me Out After A DNA Test Revealed He Wasn’t My Daughter Dad by GenFunction: 5:05pm On Apr 27
Jenny clay and juwessgratitud,oya come and waff.
Re: My Husband Kicked Me Out After A DNA Test Revealed He Wasn’t My Daughter Dad by Nastymods: 5:06pm On Apr 27
Them no they kick person out like that for abroad. Lol

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

One Question To Ask your Girl-child Before Investing On Her Tertiary Education. / What Would You Do If Your Mother Did This To You(pics) / Is Mother In Law Making Moves On Him Or Does He Have A Dirty Mind?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.