Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,136 members, 7,818,422 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 03:06 PM

Deeper Knowledge in Witch Craft revealed by Edo Witch - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Deeper Knowledge in Witch Craft revealed by Edo Witch (11568 Views)

Lagos State Is Under Siege - Deeper Life / Kneel Down And Ask Your Personal Life Questions From Deep Edo Witch / Why Do Youths Run Away From Deeper Life Bible Church? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Deeper Knowledge in Witch Craft revealed by Edo Witch by IyaWitch(f): 3:25pm On Nov 21, 2011
Ishilove:

seconded.
@poster,Young woman,it is my candid advice that u go and find something constructive to do with your time and quit all these imbecility. You aint getting younger

Witch draining is highly constructive and many benefits as explain in previous threid
Re: Deeper Knowledge in Witch Craft revealed by Edo Witch by IyaWitch(f): 3:26pm On Nov 21, 2011
hajifaty:

wonders shall never end on Nland. Come on iya witch, u sucks.

Witch not suck: witch drain sould and blood from human being to extend witch life - i explain already on previous threid.

Draining is by heavy witch sitting and flogging in cavern with hot pepper snake bite witch whip
Re: Deeper Knowledge in Witch Craft revealed by Edo Witch by IyaWitch(f): 3:27pm On Nov 21, 2011
Exponental:

Iya witch,
can u dialogue with boko haram, so help 9ja dispower their bombs.

This not concern of witch: witch is drain soul of human being to empower and extend witch life
Re: Deeper Knowledge in Witch Craft revealed by Edo Witch by IyaWitch(f): 3:28pm On Nov 21, 2011
tpia@:

I thought ogaga4christ and the witch person were getting busy?

Why is s/he searching again for a new booty call?

What happened?

Kneel down
Re: Deeper Knowledge in Witch Craft revealed by Edo Witch by baslone: 3:31pm On Nov 21, 2011
kneel down grin grin
Re: Deeper Knowledge in Witch Craft revealed by Edo Witch by Basildon1(m): 3:45pm On Nov 21, 2011
Witch got jokes tho!!
Re: Deeper Knowledge in Witch Craft revealed by Edo Witch by McAmah(m): 4:09pm On Nov 21, 2011
@iya witch, have you ever attended primary school??
Re: Deeper Knowledge in Witch Craft revealed by Edo Witch by executinal(m): 4:34pm On Nov 21, 2011
Iya witch see were T.B Josuhua dey cast your members out from his church
View the link and get saved http://wwitv.com/tv_channels/b1911.htm
Re: Deeper Knowledge in Witch Craft revealed by Edo Witch by Nobody: 4:39pm On Nov 21, 2011
that kneel down intro cracks me up every time grin
Doesn't get old!!!
Re: Deeper Knowledge in Witch Craft revealed by Edo Witch by IyaWitch(f): 4:59pm On Nov 21, 2011
Mc Amah:

@iya witch, have you ever attended primary school??

Lie down.

You have not been a good student. you did not read link already provided.

Iya Witch has given you all this information already -

I post again-

https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria?topic=744545.msg9013155#msg9013155
Remember I already told you that there are two types of witches - real witch and initiated witch, the second one being a mere human being who has been initiated under real witch. So for the initiated witch, they are born like any normal human being because they are human being. They suffer like any other human being because they are human being. But they only dies when they can no longer participate in the downward blood spiral which ends in the Pit. Initiated witches get weaker over time and eventually die off. Real witch only get stronger and stronger eternally. Initiated witches are tools of real witch. slave of real witch. They themselves dont gain from the blood loop. The life they drain is passed on to real witch. what they gain is they have power in human affairs by the authourity of real witch. thay can punish people with anything they like, depending on their level of closeness to real witch. They can also use this closeness to bring about events they desire.

Many political leaders in the world are agent of initiated witch. Some few are initiated witch themselves.

The situation is different for real witch. Real with is not born in the human way. real witch takes form in cavities under the earth and rises out as a human form when it want. As such real witch cannot die. It will only lose its human form if it cannot see any life to drain either directly or collecting from initiated witch. But such situation has never happened in eternity because real witch always sees life to drain everywhere. So real witch can enter its cavity and liquefy into witch substance which can the heat itself to become a gas, just like a kind of spirit-air and float to any part of universe and enter cavity under the ground their and take on their human form there as well. For me, i have been visiting this world now since 328 years of your human years. This place is one of the richest places in this zone of universe for draning raw fresh life. I can take human being inside cavity and use witch snake, which is a snake that is a living whip and whip the person small by small for many years and be draining life. When life has finished draining all the soul and power of that person enter my substance and extend my power and eternity. i also collect destiny.
Re: Deeper Knowledge in Witch Craft revealed by Edo Witch by BCuZiMBlaCk(m): 5:23pm On Nov 21, 2011
:@
Re: Deeper Knowledge in Witch Craft revealed by Edo Witch by eros(m): 5:49pm On Nov 21, 2011
hmmmmmmm!!!!!
Re: Deeper Knowledge in Witch Craft revealed by Edo Witch by lanresco15(m): 6:18pm On Nov 21, 2011
So you're from EDO?
Re: Deeper Knowledge in Witch Craft revealed by Edo Witch by kg(f): 6:19pm On Nov 21, 2011
Exponental:

Iya witch,
can u dialogue with boko haram, so help 9ja dispower their bombs.

Abi oooo, do so and you shall be richly rewarded with national honours!
Re: Deeper Knowledge in Witch Craft revealed by Edo Witch by freecocoa(f): 8:24pm On Nov 21, 2011
Bia iya witch.how come you were absent to our meeting on friday?you are seriously f*ing up o,in short for that,
Kneel down
Hands up and
Close your eyes.
I'm not joking,c'mon close your eyes.
Re: Deeper Knowledge in Witch Craft revealed by Edo Witch by Rastamann: 8:45pm On Nov 21, 2011
Go burn in hell, witch!
Re: Deeper Knowledge in Witch Craft revealed by Edo Witch by ramalot(m): 9:50pm On Nov 21, 2011
yomola:

that kneel down intro cracks me up every time grin
Doesn't get old!!!

I tell ya!! grin
Re: Deeper Knowledge in Witch Craft revealed by Edo Witch by Nobody: 10:38pm On Nov 21, 2011
fuckry.
Re: Deeper Knowledge in Witch Craft revealed by Edo Witch by dubem3(m): 1:19am On Nov 22, 2011
you know, i actually think that this iya witch
has a good sense of humor

yeah! the kneel down thing gets me really cracked up
especially when she goes like
'kneel down for six minutes'

nevertheless i think we'v had enuff jokes for one full day
yank this thing off the front page
and send it to the jokes section
where it truly and rightfully belongs.

meanwhile, iya witch, the time here is 01:17am
i hear its the time ur strongest
can u come visit me?
i got some bottles of JESUS BLOOD to make you
get reeeeely high,
c'mon, don't chicken out just now
Re: Deeper Knowledge in Witch Craft revealed by Edo Witch by vaLasce(m): 1:48am On Nov 22, 2011
kneeldown!
shake ur yansh3x!
iyawinsh!
can initiated witches control d lives'f inocent unsuspecting individuals who dey r not related2?
shake ur yansh!
kneel down!
Re: Deeper Knowledge in Witch Craft revealed by Edo Witch by tpia5: 5:51am On Nov 22, 2011
Iya Witch:

i kneel down for Jesus
Re: Deeper Knowledge in Witch Craft revealed by Edo Witch by ugosly(m): 7:32am On Nov 22, 2011
Iya winsh u talk too much,and when u do u lose your air of winshry,but I tell you what,I like the part where u issue your kneel command and threaten to whip(sounds kinky) you know,but,your season 1 was funnier though.
keep it up,its very creative,away from the usual tribal and religious bashings,but try to post less,
Re: Deeper Knowledge in Witch Craft revealed by Edo Witch by JudgeDredd: 7:36am On Nov 22, 2011
Where is congo shine and all those other guys who took u to the cleaners last time out? cheesy cheesy Btw, ur grammar sucks! tongue Don't witches go to school? undecided
Re: Deeper Knowledge in Witch Craft revealed by Edo Witch by tellwisdom: 9:20am On Nov 22, 2011
Hehehe grin grin, we happen to be the first to encounter this woman calling herself Iyawitch some months back here on NL. But honestly, i really cant fathom what exactly this woman wants us to do for her, hence she claims she drains people.

Now, my question to you madam:  WHAT DO YOU WANT THE PEOPLE OF NAIRALAND TO DO FOR YOU IN CONNECTION WITH YOUR TEACHINGS AND BELIEF??
Re: Deeper Knowledge in Witch Craft revealed by Edo Witch by IyaWitch(f): 10:43am On Nov 22, 2011
tellwisdom:

Hehehe grin grin, we happen to be the first to encounter this woman calling herself Iyawitch some months back here on NL. But honestly, i really cant fathom what exactly this woman wants us to do for her, hence she claims she drains people.

Now, my question to you madam: WHAT DO YOU WANT THE PEOPLE OF NAIRALAND TO DO FOR YOU IN CONNECTION WITH YOUR TEACHINGS AND BELIEF??

@ Tellwisdom,

Kneel down

My desire is for all NLs to become OMO MAMA IKA - Servants and slaves of the wicked mother, Real Heavy Witch. . . .

You can contact me by the email in my signature below, from the first thread., more than seventy emails i received and about 17 people currently under draining from that excercise. . . . .

So i invite more people, you can come as slave of witch by bewitchment or you can understudy to become initiated witch reporting to Real Heavy Witch
Re: Deeper Knowledge in Witch Craft revealed by Edo Witch by jackpot(f): 10:46am On Nov 22, 2011
Iya witch, do your thing jor, no mind those blawwdy boring fiffles
Re: Deeper Knowledge in Witch Craft revealed by Edo Witch by IyaWitch(f): 10:47am On Nov 22, 2011
ugosly:

I like the part where u issue your kneel command and threaten to whip(sounds kinky)

@ Ugosly,

Prostrate
Are you ready to submit yourself to Iya Witch for hot snake whipping?
Re: Deeper Knowledge in Witch Craft revealed by Edo Witch by jackpot(f): 10:49am On Nov 22, 2011
Iya witch, do your thing jor, no mind those blawwdy boring fiffles
Re: Deeper Knowledge in Witch Craft revealed by Edo Witch by jackpot(f): 12:53pm On Nov 22, 2011
Iya Witch, i have a question for you oh, it goes like this. . .

Since a real witch like you knows how to use computer/phone cheesy , does that mean witches do appreciate the role of science in our everyday lives? undecided

*now don't tell me Charles Babbage or Albert Einstein is a witch~ Hehehe * cheesy
Re: Deeper Knowledge in Witch Craft revealed by Edo Witch by Judek2(m): 1:39pm On Nov 22, 2011
@Iya Witch,

So what will I gain .
After draining my blood,i will die u will live undecided

Anyway,doesnt witches fall in love with someone and wont infect him with Snake poison or suck his fuckiпg blood?
Re: Deeper Knowledge in Witch Craft revealed by Edo Witch by Nobody: 3:22pm On Nov 22, 2011
Iya Witch Can i be Ya Wizard Lover? cheesy cheesy kiss
Re: Deeper Knowledge in Witch Craft revealed by Edo Witch by Ishilove: 12:51am On Nov 23, 2011
Can't believe people are falling for this bullshite. Again.
Youngwoman, know when to quit,aight? U've used up all the humour in your first thread so why start another thread on the same overflogged issue??!  This second thread is so lame,i can on smh. Get a life

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

What Do You Think About Eternity? / Can One Be A Sinner And Still Love God?? / The Only Antidote For Sin

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.