Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,208 members, 7,849,733 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 08:53 AM

I Will Never Surrender The Soul Of Rivers On Bended Knees - Fubara - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Will Never Surrender The Soul Of Rivers On Bended Knees - Fubara (15930 Views)

Tambuwal Goes On Bended Knees To APC / Rivers On Knife’s Edge As INEC Resumes Collation Of Guber Poll Results / Tambuwal Goes On Bended Knees To APC (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Will Never Surrender The Soul Of Rivers On Bended Knees - Fubara by flyinnizam(m): 12:50pm On Apr 28
OkoRemi2023:

So Anambra was developed under Peter obi?

This same Fubara help Wike to launder money and he was shield from prosecution, today he's forming righteous

Anyway I don't blame him, I blame the fool buying his sainthood, if obi after getting curse from anambra from his gross incompetence can act sainthood, why not Fubara
if u dey Fubura position, won't u help Wike lauder money? talk truth
Re: I Will Never Surrender The Soul Of Rivers On Bended Knees - Fubara by prizeless(m): 1:18pm On Apr 28
This guy is walking on heated coals, I hope he survives

1 Like

Re: I Will Never Surrender The Soul Of Rivers On Bended Knees - Fubara by press9jatv: 1:45pm On Apr 28
Good response from governor Fubara here. Break the ranks of pro Wike lawmakers here and have smooth administration in your government. Don’t let any pro Wike lawmakers distract you oooo
Re: I Will Never Surrender The Soul Of Rivers On Bended Knees - Fubara by PortHarcourtcit(m): 2:23pm On Apr 28
ekhai:

EDO STATE ALSO FOUGHT GODFATHER ISM, WHAT DO WE HAVE TO SHOW FOR IT AFTER 8 YEARS OF OBASEKI.
but take a look at Lagos today, later the GBAJUE'S will say Edo no be Lagos.... Yes Lagos is 100% better than Edo today despite the godfather...

1 Like

Re: I Will Never Surrender The Soul Of Rivers On Bended Knees - Fubara by poseidon12: 3:07pm On Apr 28
jaxxy:
U took an oat to protect and serve the people not any rusty greedy godfather

That's the public oath. Are you sure he did not take a secret oath to serve Wike?
Re: I Will Never Surrender The Soul Of Rivers On Bended Knees - Fubara by udomonday: 3:58pm On Apr 28
jaxxy:
U took an oat to protect and serve the people not any rusty greedy godfather
which of the oats are you referring to?hope quaker oat is not among?
Re: I Will Never Surrender The Soul Of Rivers On Bended Knees - Fubara by sageb: 4:27pm On Apr 28
[quote author=nairalandkachy1 post=129673714][/quote]

A courageous Ijaw Man
We stand with SIM
Re: I Will Never Surrender The Soul Of Rivers On Bended Knees - Fubara by jaxxy(m): 4:34pm On Apr 28
udomonday:
which of the oats are you referring to?hope quaker oat is not among?

Lol oath. sorry
Re: I Will Never Surrender The Soul Of Rivers On Bended Knees - Fubara by 3exe3: 6:37pm On Apr 28
vanitybutiwanti:
wike did transkalabari Road phase 1, fubara has not started the phase 2, his administration only put out a publication for quakified contractors to bid, the motor part store will not be completed in 4 years and Songai farm is still not functioning properly, so what exactly are you talking about?
oga stop comparing 8 years of wike to fubara who is nt up to a year..relax and enjoy the show fubara will accomplish more
Re: I Will Never Surrender The Soul Of Rivers On Bended Knees - Fubara by OkoRemi2023(m): 6:59pm On Apr 28
flyinnizam:
if u dey Fubura position, won't u help Wike lauder money? talk truth

The Question is not about if I will help, the point is laundering money for Wike means he didn't have Rivers state in his heart, as he's currently forming now

He's a dumb fúck
Re: I Will Never Surrender The Soul Of Rivers On Bended Knees - Fubara by flyinnizam(m): 7:30pm On Apr 28
OkoRemi2023:

The Question is not about if I will help, the point is laundering money for Wike means he didn't have Rivers state in his heart, as he's currently forming now

He's a dumb fúck
Yeah I understand u now. after all, politicians are all the same. thieves
Re: I Will Never Surrender The Soul Of Rivers On Bended Knees - Fubara by vanitybutiwanti: 7:55pm On Apr 28
3exe3:
oga stop comparing 8 years of wike to fubara who is nt up to a year..relax and enjoy the show fubara will accomplish more
Which show? I thought you said he was working
Re: I Will Never Surrender The Soul Of Rivers On Bended Knees - Fubara by Melagros(m): 11:14pm On Apr 28
Racoon:
Something Fubara did a long time ago making peace treaty with the devil?
Exactly
Re: I Will Never Surrender The Soul Of Rivers On Bended Knees - Fubara by ekhai(m): 6:14am On Apr 29
PortHarcourtcit:
but take a look at Lagos today, later the GBAJUE'S will say Edo no be Lagos.... Yes Lagos is 100% better than Edo today despite the godfather...
THE GBAJUES ARE CHILDREN OF HATE. THEIR MOTO IS "IF WE DON'T HAVE IT, WE HATE IT"
THERE'S NO STATE IN NIGERIA TODAY THAT IS COMPARABLE TO LAGOS IN ALL RAMIFICATIONS.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Will Never Surrender The Soul Of Rivers On Bended Knees - Fubara by Omodua(m): 11:51am On Apr 29
AmazingELixir:

Wow! You're so confident about the capacity of the so called bootlicker's imposed protege huh.. cheesy
Yes o...so confident of Fubara to deal with his so called Principal causing Wahala from Abuja.

His time in Rivers politics is gone. And gone forever. He will be disgraced with his motley crowds of Rottweiler's.

Mark my words!

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Supreme-Court Quashes Corruption Conviction Of Bode George / Fashola Inspects National Meter Test Station In Lagos (Photos) / Why The Next Election In Ekiti Will Be The Most Competitive In Nigeria(Reasons)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.