Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,244 members, 7,829,445 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 07:07 AM

Fuel Scarcity Will Last For Two More Weeks — Marketers - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Fuel Scarcity Will Last For Two More Weeks — Marketers (132 Views)

Fuel Scarcity Will Ease Off Next Week, Kyari Assures Nigerians / How Emefiele New Naira Notes Scarcity Will Aid Vote Buying / Fuel Scarcity Will Linger Till January, Say Marketers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Go Down)

Fuel Scarcity Will Last For Two More Weeks — Marketers by Lutherblaq: 7:36am On Apr 29

The Independent Petroleum Marketers Association of Nigeria, IPMAN, says the current scarcity of Premium Motor Spirit, PMS, popularly called petrol may last for two more weeks.

The Public Relations Officer of IPMAN, Chinedu Ukadike stated this on Sunday while reacting to the lingering scarcity of the product as it spreads to many states.

Ukadike told Vanguard on Sunday that the product is currently not available in the country, saying it is a challenge sourcing it because most refineries in Europe are undergoing turnaround maintenance.

“Once there is a breach in the international supply chain, it will have an impact on domestic supply because we depend on imports.

“I also have it on good authority that most of the refineries in Europe are undergoing turnaround maintenance, so sourcing petroleum products has become a bit difficult.

“NNPC Group CEO has assured us that there will be improvement in the supply chain because their vessels are arriving.

“Once that is done, normalcy will return. This is because once the 30-day supply sufficiency is disrupted, it takes two to three months to restore it”,
he said.

Ukadike also blamed the acute scarcity of the product on importation bottlenecks and the pace at which the Nigerian Midstream and Downstream Petroleum Regulatory Authority, NMDPRA, renews marketers’ licence.

DAILY POST reports that transportation in many cities, including the Federal Capital Territory, FCT, Abuja and Lagos State have been grounded following the lingering fuel scarcity issue.

Some fuel stations have shut down, while others are accused of hoarding the product, causing persistent queues in stations that are dispensing.

https://dailypost.ng/2024/04/29/fuel-scarcity-will-last-for-two-more-weeks-marketers/

mynd44 oam4j lalasticlala seun nlfpmod fergie001

Re: Fuel Scarcity Will Last For Two More Weeks — Marketers by Lutherblaq: 7:42am On Apr 29
cheesy

while some zombs are waiting for a renewed hope the keep getting renewed shege banza .grin

NB: Meanwhile I stop separating fight since the day I saw two guys fighting and I went to separate them but when I heard their story I left in peace, like how can you borrow someone's trouser and adjust it to your favourite measurement, even cut off the allowance

Re: Fuel Scarcity Will Last For Two More Weeks — Marketers by Midenola(f): 7:47am On Apr 29
What's really the problem with the marketers....
Re: Fuel Scarcity Will Last For Two More Weeks — Marketers by helinues: 7:53am On Apr 29
Those are not government or politicians but normal Nigerians likes us but just deliberately to be wicked .

Those who are not loved or respected at their homes, whenever they have opportunity to power, na where their pri.ck dey raise.
Re: Fuel Scarcity Will Last For Two More Weeks — Marketers by fergie001: 7:55am On Apr 29

(1)

Otti Signs Policy To Coordinate Excavation, Destruction Of Underground Cables / Canadian Mayor's Praise of Tinubu Sparks Drama at Peter Obi's Event (VIDEO) / Contract :Group Defends Seyi Tinubu Over Board Membership Role In CDK Companies

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.