Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,414 members, 7,843,230 topics. Date: Tuesday, 28 May 2024 at 09:12 PM

Nigerian Couple Torture 9-Year-Old Daughter To Death On Witchcraft Allegations - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Nigerian Couple Torture 9-Year-Old Daughter To Death On Witchcraft Allegations (12119 Views)

Couple Torture Houseboy Over N100 Akara In Imo / Mother Catches Neighbor Raping Her 9-Year-Old Daughter In Bayelsa (Photos) / Photos Of Libya Slave Trade, Torture & Killings Surface (Viewer's Discretion) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Couple Torture 9-Year-Old Daughter To Death On Witchcraft Allegations by EJEGBULEJE: 7:17am On Apr 30
Tonytonex:
you are also a bigger fool for mentioning UYO.

That is the headquarters of killing kids over witchcraft
Re: Nigerian Couple Torture 9-Year-Old Daughter To Death On Witchcraft Allegations by noble2faith(m): 7:17am On Apr 30
Tonytonex:
you are also a bigger fool for mentioning UYO.

While you are the biggest FOOL for denying the fact that UYO is infamous for child abuse all in the name of witchcraft. grin
Re: Nigerian Couple Torture 9-Year-Old Daughter To Death On Witchcraft Allegations by Emmanuel30a: 7:21am On Apr 30
odinaccess:
The vexenation make me comment again, to beat pregnant woman wey commit no be crime , no just touch the belle beat her ass blue black.
U just dey speak english anyhow... Yeye english...
Re: Nigerian Couple Torture 9-Year-Old Daughter To Death On Witchcraft Allegations by Tonytonex(m): 7:25am On Apr 30
noble2faith:

While you are the biggest FOOL for denying the fact that UYO is infamous for child abuse all in the name of witchcraft. grin
if you have been to Uyo, you wouldn't be here spewing out this trash.
Stop saying what you don't know.
Don't be a fool with pride.
Re: Nigerian Couple Torture 9-Year-Old Daughter To Death On Witchcraft Allegations by Kavod: 7:27am On Apr 30
noble2faith:
grin

I bin think sey na Akwa Ibom or Calabar couple when I see the topic. I bin wan roast the Akwa Ibomites and Calabarians with full anger this morning.

LMAO.... ME TOO. THOSE CALABAR PEOPLE CAN CATCH WINCH
Re: Nigerian Couple Torture 9-Year-Old Daughter To Death On Witchcraft Allegations by noble2faith(m): 7:31am On Apr 30
Tonytonex:
if you have been to Uyo, you wouldn't be here spewing out this trash.
Stop saying what you don't know.
Don't be a fool with pride.

Shey make I dig info from the internet?😂
Re: Nigerian Couple Torture 9-Year-Old Daughter To Death On Witchcraft Allegations by Osanoghodua1: 7:36am On Apr 30
Useless parents. What happened to using Jesus to casting out the demon if it's actually true? If actually she was a witch, her coven members should go and finish the parents.
Re: Nigerian Couple Torture 9-Year-Old Daughter To Death On Witchcraft Allegations by DOMAWOLEYE(m): 7:51am On Apr 30
odinaccess:
The vexenation make me comment again, to beat pregnant woman wey commit no be crime , no just touch the belle beat her ass blue black.
I thought this was peculiar to Akwa ibom and Cross Rivers states.
What does a nine years old girl know?
What a shame.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Couple Torture 9-Year-Old Daughter To Death On Witchcraft Allegations by Greattha: 8:08am On Apr 30
Poor kid.

Knowing how much girl children at age 9 love their dads, she would be looking at her dad, wondering what offense she committed to deserve the gruesome punishment being metted on her.

One can only imagine the agony,pain and confusion she went through before giving up.

Why did her biological mother leave her with the monster of a man

So sad.

RIP to her...now she can rest.

Hopefully, the 9ja justice system doesn't fail her even in death.
Re: Nigerian Couple Torture 9-Year-Old Daughter To Death On Witchcraft Allegations by faceland: 8:49am On Apr 30
Convenient accusation form two loser.

Imagine the betrayal.
Re: Nigerian Couple Torture 9-Year-Old Daughter To Death On Witchcraft Allegations by favour32(m): 8:55am On Apr 30
EJEGBULEJE:

If you r not a fool,u will know that once it comes to incident like this, the first place that came to mind is UYO, Calabar axis, how many times u hear child beaten to death over witchcraft in the North??

U r a fool
A fool is better than that person you mentioned.
As this thread was about to be opened,my thought went wrongly to Cross River state.
But,was dumbfounded, when a Northern state appeared.
Never judge a book by its cover.
Never jump into conclusion without verification.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Couple Torture 9-Year-Old Daughter To Death On Witchcraft Allegations by Faposky95: 9:06am On Apr 30
Namaster:
Nothing is more DANGEROUS than a simple man.

The pussified man and the EVIL stepmother ganged up on a 9-year old and beat her to death.

I cannot wrap my head around this. The excuse of witchcraft is just DUMB. A 9-year old child DEFINITELY has nothing to do with witchcraft.

Also it's high time we implemented EUGENICS in Nigeria. People like this should NEVER be allowed to have children. Same goes for people who give out their kids as houseboys/girls.

i will use this opportunity to call all the PSyCHO.....professionals and academics to come together and seek a law making it compulsorily to check delusion .
People hiding behind nepotism, mediocrity, tribalism and religious sentiment......
Re: Nigerian Couple Torture 9-Year-Old Daughter To Death On Witchcraft Allegations by EmmyMaestro(m): 9:11am On Apr 30
Tonytonex:
what is the punishment for such wicked crime? Heartless human beings

They should be tortured in the same manner
Re: Nigerian Couple Torture 9-Year-Old Daughter To Death On Witchcraft Allegations by DrMuzungu(m): 9:15am On Apr 30
Give these fine people to me for further treatment. Within a few hours, the will learn to bark like a dog, meow like a cat and climb a horse drawn on the wall.
Re: Nigerian Couple Torture 9-Year-Old Daughter To Death On Witchcraft Allegations by seunayantokun(m): 11:26am On Apr 30
Who be winch now? The pikin wey them kill or themselves wey kill person? Nonsense.
Re: Nigerian Couple Torture 9-Year-Old Daughter To Death On Witchcraft Allegations by izubext007: 11:53am On Apr 30
Nigeria 🇳🇬🇳🇬🇳🇬 step mum are always like this .

(1) (2) (Reply)

Nigerian Set New Heroin Ingestion Record: 2.155kg! / EFCC Arrests Gambian, Others For Illegal Oil Deal In Lagos (photo) / Alfa Kills Co-tenant In Ogun Over N60 House Bill

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.