Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,523 members, 7,854,250 topics. Date: Saturday, 08 June 2024 at 01:12 PM

Netanyahu: Israel Will Invade Rafah Regardless Of Hostage Deal - Foreign Affairs (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Netanyahu: Israel Will Invade Rafah Regardless Of Hostage Deal (19943 Views)

Netanyahu Vows ISRAEL Will 'STAND ALONE' If It Has To After Biden's Threats. / Israel Will Pay 'A Heavy Price' After Gaza Attacks - Iran Warns / Israel Will Not Join America In War Against Iran - Benjamin Netanyahu (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Netanyahu: Israel Will Invade Rafah Regardless Of Hostage Deal by Onyedikachi231: 3:50am On May 01
Gandrova:
Stop writing with Emotions and feeling Write logically. Hamas is just a faction fighting for the realization of Palestinian recognized State.
European countries have already welcomed such idea, only America , Isreal and your likes thinks otherwise. cheesy

Do you support the cessation of Biafra from Nigeria?
Re: Netanyahu: Israel Will Invade Rafah Regardless Of Hostage Deal by Nitah1: 7:01am On May 01
God1000:
I'm happy ICC is making moves to issue warrant of arrest on this warmonger and his cabinet members for commiting war crimes.

Invading Rafah will only lead to more civilian deaths and displacement
Have they arrest Pootin?

Let's see how they will arrest a single war cabinet member.

You are a terrorist.

People like you never condemned Hamas or irans actions against Israel.

Good thing is if Israel withdrawal today you terrorists will start celebrating and shouting allahubar... shouting victory.

Your brothers most be root out of rafah.
Re: Netanyahu: Israel Will Invade Rafah Regardless Of Hostage Deal by Gandrova: 9:38am On May 01
11doubledee:

Do you know how many times HAMAS has rejected a two state solution to this crisis?
As it stands today, you can't make it obligation to wipe out the Jewish state of isreal and you expect them two support your statehood.
There are grievances on ground,agreed but if HAMAS choses the violent path,na Palestinians go lose more at the long run.

Hamas can't reject two states solution.
If it not clearly stated .
Isreal doesn't want to let go of her aggression on innocent Palestinians. Moreover, do you expect someone that his or her entire families were killed with Bombs or Rifles to be happy with Isreali?
Re: Netanyahu: Israel Will Invade Rafah Regardless Of Hostage Deal by Gandrova: 9:41am On May 01
Onyedikachi231:

Do you support the cessation of Biafra from Nigeria?
I don't have issues with Biafra cessation, as long as due process is followed.
Not unwarranted killing of innocent citizens and security personnels
Re: Netanyahu: Israel Will Invade Rafah Regardless Of Hostage Deal by JoeEeL(m): 9:46am On May 01
Delat521:

Ignorant mofos....the same ISRAEL that will CRUCIFY your "god', your Lord and Saviour if appear/ return today. The Gazan genocide will be child's play on how they will KILL and maim your Lord and Saviour same as they did 2000yrs ago.

Continue your fooolish support of people that don't even consider you and your Lord and Saviour as anything but worst of God creature.

You will REAP a just repercussion of your senseless post in this forum soon.

Yes o. Let them crucify our god?? Is it your crucify?? ๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜

I thought u people said they were the fake jews, that theyโ€™re Europeans. That d real Semites are the Palestine people.

Now u don switch goalpost ๐Ÿ˜Š๐Ÿ˜Š
Re: Netanyahu: Israel Will Invade Rafah Regardless Of Hostage Deal by JoeEeL(m): 9:50am On May 01
jeromestarks:
Go on Israel. God is with you and I am with you.

After this war, wherever Israel is mentioned, the entire Islamic (terrorist) nations will run away in fear.

No Islamic nation will dare to kill a single Israeli for thousand of years.
They will even be afraid to harm an Israeli dog.

If muslims kill one of you, kill one thousand of them and they will leave you in peace - this is the way.
I urge people in Kaduna, plateau and other Islamic terrorized states to rise up and kill their enemies. If you fear, your are dead.
Muslims want to instill fear in the heart of the people of God. Do not fear them. Kill them and they will flee.

The bible says " rebuke the devil and he will flee from you"
Rebuke not fear. If you fear, he won't flee. He will continue to torment you.

Rebuke terrorists today!

God bless Israel.
Hit like if you stand with God.

Kind of comment I roll with
Re: Netanyahu: Israel Will Invade Rafah Regardless Of Hostage Deal by JoeEeL(m): 9:56am On May 01
Idaytesj29:

Who God has blessed does not murder in thousands. It's a sign they are actually who God has cursed.

Cry more
Re: Netanyahu: Israel Will Invade Rafah Regardless Of Hostage Deal by JoeEeL(m): 9:57am On May 01
foodlum:

ANIMAL! I have read your posts for years without ever responding to your blind stupidity, colossal callousness, ignorant dumb as fvck madness, hysterical hypocrisy and point blank wickedness. You call yourself a Christian but God does not know you nor reckon with you and your self appointed spokesperson of heaven drunkeness. You are as callous and evil hearted as they come. A hapless descendant of the killers of our Messiah Yashuwa, you revel in the massacre of innocent creatures made in the image of our Yahweh and fashioned after His likeness, justifying the savagery of Zionist imposters who claim they are Jews and are not, but are of the synagogue of satan. The hottest part of the lake of fire is reserved for dregs of hell like you who twist the holy Word of our Yahweh and interpret it to suit your misguided satanic views and biases. Brood of viper, you will be shell shocked on that last day when you will say "lord did i not chastize people and proclaim the Word in your name" and you will be discarded to hellfire with the response "depart from me. I know ye not ye worker of iniquity". Holier than thou end time pharisee. Change your ways. Yahweh is not impressed with your false piety and misguided apologetics. He can capably defend Himself and speak for Himself. He needs no charlatans like you. SHUT UP!

See long note o. See painment.

Cry more ๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜
Re: Netanyahu: Israel Will Invade Rafah Regardless Of Hostage Deal by JoeEeL(m): 10:00am On May 01
omobolarinwa1:

U dey mind the werey fake pastor with there yeye trinity. If truly he was pastor he should check his history book ๐Ÿ“– and stop been deviance and showing stupidly. Any relevant post we won't find him there. But you see massacred of Palestine the mofo will be in jubilation.. @righteousness your days are numbered keep on clamouring for violence you and Netanyahu will end up in tears in this life and hereafter.

Once i hear the word โ€œhereafterโ€, I can sniff an arab black slave nearby.

Hereafter ko, therebefore ni.
Re: Netanyahu: Israel Will Invade Rafah Regardless Of Hostage Deal by 11doubledee: 10:12am On May 01
Gandrova:
Hamas can't reject two states solution.
If it not clearly stated .
Isreal doesn't want to let go of her aggression on innocent Palestinians. Moreover, do you expect someone that his or her entire families were killed with Bombs or Rifles to be happy with Isreali?

Mind you Hamas also killed citizens of different nationalities in isreal, so how would you want their families to be feeling right now too?
I quite understand that two wrongs don't make a right but if we all keep seeking revenge against one another nothing will be left of us overtime.
Nobody can wipe out the Jewish state as it stands today and nobody can wipe out Palestinians as well.
It is only the weaker side that always suffers.
Isreal used to be very weak before and they suffered, from the Egyptians,othman empire reign, Romans,Germans.
Today the reality is different.
If Japan ๐Ÿ‡ฏ๐Ÿ‡ต and the USA ๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธ can be sworn allies today,if Germany ๐Ÿ‡ฉ๐Ÿ‡ช and isreal ๐Ÿ‡ฎ๐Ÿ‡ฑcan be allies today,
Egypt ๐Ÿ‡ช๐Ÿ‡ฌ and isreal๐Ÿ‡ฎ๐Ÿ‡ฑ can be allies today.
Why can't Palestine and isreal be best of friends?
Every religion should emphasise PEACE โœŒ and TOLERANCE.
Re: Netanyahu: Israel Will Invade Rafah Regardless Of Hostage Deal by JoeEeL(m): 10:13am On May 01
Emu4life:

We used to hear words like "If Iran fires a fly into Israel, Tehran will be leveled in Minutes "

What a delusion!!! Una think say na Palestinian Orphans grin

This is just like US/NATO invading Iraq and Libya citing "Weapons of Mass Destruction ". Meanwhile, China, Russia, North Korea and even Pakistan have been flaunting their "Weapons of Mass Destruction ", yet nothing happened.

Brotherman, e don tey wey nyash dey back. Abi u no know say shoe get size?? grin

Eehya. Ure very correct o. Tehran na boss o. Shoe truly get size.

But what we go do instead na say, we go come triple our punishment on Palestine. Them go kpai like crase. We go do never-before-seen transfer of aggression ๐Ÿค—
Re: Netanyahu: Israel Will Invade Rafah Regardless Of Hostage Deal by Delat521: 10:16am On May 01
JoeEeL:

Yes o. Let them crucify our god?? Is it your crucify?? ๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜

I thought u people said they were the fake jews, that theyโ€™re Europeans. That d real Semites are the Palestine people.

Now u don switch goalpost ๐Ÿ˜Š๐Ÿ˜Š
Look at this dullard...we are talking substance is yarning trash.

When you don't even understand the purpose of your life, how would you comprehend the deep message in what I am trying to point out. Since majority of you guys are bereft of reasoning no wonder you take dogma like someone with out iota of sense in them.

Since you don't know who and what you're following or take as Lord and saviour, why wouldn't you be carefree about what happened to him from those God forsaken people you adore so much now.

I repeat, if your LORD and SAVIOUR appear today again in ISRAEL they would do shege bazan to him 100x more what you're witnessing in Gaza. And those are the people you call God's people. All of you need mental checkup ASAP. Uptill now they still malign the character of your saviour, if they could did such terrible thing what else would equate those people. Mofos!

1 Like

Re: Netanyahu: Israel Will Invade Rafah Regardless Of Hostage Deal by Gandrova: 10:27am On May 01
11doubledee:

Mind you Hamas also killed citizens of different nationalities in isreal, so how would you want their families to be feeling right now too?
I quite understand that two wrongs don't make a right but if we all keep seeking revenge against one another nothing will be left of us overtime.
Nobody can wipe out the Jewish state as it stands today and nobody can wipe out Palestinians as well.
It is only the weaker side that always suffers.
Isreal used to be very weak before and they suffered, from the Egyptians,othman empire reign, Romans,Germans.
Today the reality is different.
If Japan ๐Ÿ‡ฏ๐Ÿ‡ต and the USA ๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธ can be sworn allies today,if Germany ๐Ÿ‡ฉ๐Ÿ‡ช and isreal ๐Ÿ‡ฎ๐Ÿ‡ฑcan be allies today,
Egypt ๐Ÿ‡ช๐Ÿ‡ฌ and isreal๐Ÿ‡ฎ๐Ÿ‡ฑ can be allies today.
Why can't Palestine and isreal be best of friends?
Every religion should emphasise PEACE โœŒ and TOLERANCE.
It has nothing to do with Religion issues. It about Land occupation. Palestinian have more christains than than Isreal

1 Like

Re: Netanyahu: Israel Will Invade Rafah Regardless Of Hostage Deal by jeromestarks: 11:39am On May 01
JoeEeL:

Kind of comment I roll with
My gee

1 Like

Re: Netanyahu: Israel Will Invade Rafah Regardless Of Hostage Deal by Idaytesj29(m): 12:18pm On May 01
JoeEeL:

Cry more

For your demise
Re: Netanyahu: Israel Will Invade Rafah Regardless Of Hostage Deal by JoeEeL(m): 12:28pm On May 01
Idaytesj29:

For your demise

Painment ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ

I am always grateful to Olodumare that a country like Israel exists.

I cant imagine a world where Israel is absent and these islamic terroristic vermins are on d prowl.

For d life of me, I dont want to imagine it. ๐Ÿคธ๐Ÿฝโ€โ™‚๏ธ
Re: Netanyahu: Israel Will Invade Rafah Regardless Of Hostage Deal by JoeEeL(m): 12:31pm On May 01
Delat521:

Look at this dullard...we are talking substance is yarning trash.

When you don't even understand the purpose of your life, how would you comprehend the deep message in what I am trying to point out. Since majority of you guys are bereft of reasoning no wonder you take dogma like someone with out iota of sense in them.

Since you don't know who and what you're following or take as Lord and saviour, why wouldn't you be carefree about what happened to him from those God forsaken people you adore so much now.

I repeat, if your LORD and SAVIOUR appear today again in ISRAEL they would do shege bazan to him 100x more what you're witnessing in Gaza. And those are the people you call God's people. All of you need mental checkup ASAP. Uptill now they still malign the character of your saviour, if they could did such terrible thing what else would equate those people. Mofos!

Emergency jesus lover ๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜

With d mention of Israel, even terroristic bombastic islamic killer elements venerate jesus.

O ga ju.
Re: Netanyahu: Israel Will Invade Rafah Regardless Of Hostage Deal by Mubieey: 1:31pm On May 01
By God grace one day Hamas will invade Tel Aviv , so that you will feel the same as what Palestinians are undergoing
Re: Netanyahu: Israel Will Invade Rafah Regardless Of Hostage Deal by Mubieey: 1:36pm On May 01
Righteousness2:

Continue dinning with Terrorists , their Deceptions , lies, darkness and lifestyle.

Continue your Hate for ISRAEL.
Continue your Hate For who GOD has BLESSED.
Continue your Hate For GOD'S Signet on Earth.
Continue your Hate for Light.

It will dawn on you here on earth and in Eternity.
You will blame yourself..

But God Almighty will never support oppression against civilians
Re: Netanyahu: Israel Will Invade Rafah Regardless Of Hostage Deal by Mubieey: 1:39pm On May 01
happney65:

But when Hamas invaded Isreal it didn't lead to civilian deaths abi?

Stop playing.

He will invade Rafah which is their last hold and he will flush those murdafuckers out

By God grace Hamas will invade Tel Aviv so that They will feel the same as Palestinians are undergoing
Re: Netanyahu: Israel Will Invade Rafah Regardless Of Hostage Deal by Lawag3: 1:55pm On May 01
[quote author=nura15 post=129718191][/quote]

Did Hamas not attack rape and kill Jew's first. What you said is rich coming from a Muslim. Jew's are not mandated to kill Muslims but it is specifically specified in the Quran to kill Jew's. So who hate who.
Re: Netanyahu: Israel Will Invade Rafah Regardless Of Hostage Deal by Lawag3: 1:56pm On May 01
Mubieey:

By God grace Hamas will invade Tel Aviv so that They will feel the same as Palestinians are undergoing

Only their ghosts will do that.

This people killed thousands of Jews on Oct 7th. What do you think will happen.
Re: Netanyahu: Israel Will Invade Rafah Regardless Of Hostage Deal by Delat521: 2:41pm On May 01
JoeEeL:

Emergency jesus lover ๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜

With d mention of Israel, even terroristic bombastic islamic killer elements venerate jesus.

O ga ju.
You see your life....I venerate, love and cherish Jesus (peace be upon him) more than you do. If you could read between the lines from my previous reply, I purposely did not want to mention him (peace be upon him) out love and respect for his holy name to be put in those sentences, but rather your imaginary, lip service lord and saviour. Can the people you're ignorantly support can do the same to him? Bird of the same feather, even you what do you know about Jesus. Only lip service devoid any meaningful or significant understand from him.

Even common sense dictate such distasteful human being can't be called God elect with such Monstrous and evil works of their hand even the "SON of god" is not spare from their senseless killing. And there you go rejoicing in your vain emphorialism seeing children and women massacred daily.

If they're really good in fighting war why can't they continue to bomb Iran like they do in Gaza? If they born them well, after that little message Iran sent them. They would have receive wotowoto of their life. Ignoramus!
Re: Netanyahu: Israel Will Invade Rafah Regardless Of Hostage Deal by JoeEeL(m): 3:03pm On May 01
Delat521:

You see your life....I venerate, love and cherish Jesus (peace be upon him) more than you do. If you could read between the lines from my previous reply, I purposely did not want to mention him (peace be upon him) out love and respect for his holy name to be put in those sentences, but rather your imaginary, lip service lord and saviour. Can the people you're ignorantly support can do the same to him? Bird of the same feather, even you what do you know about Jesus. Only lip service devoid any meaningful or significant understand from him.

Even common sense dictate such distasteful human being can't be called God elect with such Monstrous and evil works of their hand even the "SON of god" is not spare from their senseless killing. And there you go rejoicing in your vain emphorialism seeing children and women massacred daily.

If they're really good in fighting war why can't they continue to bomb Iran like they do in Gaza? If they born them well, after that little message Iran sent them. They would have receive wotowoto of their life. Ignoramus!

Okay. But death to all Mohammedan islamic terrorists.
Re: Netanyahu: Israel Will Invade Rafah Regardless Of Hostage Deal by allthingsgood: 3:28pm On May 01
Iamzik:

There are no defenceless or innocent Palestinians, not after October 7th. They are exactly one and the same. The Palestinians votes for Hamas to rule them and have kept them in power since 2005

First of all thats a big lie. Palestines have no power to vote. How can you vote in a country that doesnt exist A country that has no infrastructure, no army, no navy and no defense whatsoever Israel controls everything that happens in Gaza. Infact, Israel cleared funds to be given to hamas just before the October attacks. Go and do your research.
Most of you are hopelessly ignorant and just swallow the garbage of the west. Israel attack on Gaza has nothing to do with Hamas. This is ethnic cleansing pure and simple. Israel just wants to kill all palestinians and take over their land. This is what they have been doing since 1948. Stop swallowing garbage and read your history books.
Re: Netanyahu: Israel Will Invade Rafah Regardless Of Hostage Deal by allthingsgood: 3:31pm On May 01
ALLNIGERIANSMAD:
Lies, hamas hid among your acclaimed innocent, and they innocent won't protest against Hamas using them to take bullets, they're all terorists, many hamas fighters were killed in Al'shifa's hospital, you people claim IDF attack hospitals, letter discovered most of the hospitals were hamas command center. Was attack on October 7 lunched from Abuja? NO, it was lunched directly from Gaza, was Hamas hidden in New York? NO, they're active in Gaza, so if you don't want to take what is coming for Gaza, leave Gaza. Please don't bring something about Nigeria to this discussion, Nigeria is not a serious country, Boko Haram na mosquito ๐ŸฆŸ where Isreal dey, remember population of Isreal is 9.1m people not even up to Lagos state.

Responding to your garbage will be a waste of energy. Its like talking to a wall.
Re: Netanyahu: Israel Will Invade Rafah Regardless Of Hostage Deal by Delat521: 3:50pm On May 01
JoeEeL:

To all the terrorists including the very one you're supporting and their supporters. grin
Re: Netanyahu: Israel Will Invade Rafah Regardless Of Hostage Deal by 11doubledee: 4:40pm On May 01
Gandrova:
It has nothing to do with Religion issues. It about Land occupation. Palestinian have more christains than than Isreal
I never said it's about religion, I only highlighted what will bring lasting peace,wrong religious teachings fuels hatred.
We know it's a land dispute but who actually owns the land?
We are not talking about 1914 or 1948 here.
Is it the Jews that have been systematically displaced from time to time like i previously tried to explain in my first response or Palestinians?
From my very little knowledge of ancient history, isreal has always been in close proximity with both Egypt and Jordan not even Palestine was stated,the closest is philistia made up of Gaza itself,Ekron,Gath,Ashkelon and Ashod.
All ancient Jewish cities.
The temple destroyed by the Romans in Jerusalem (west Bank) was built by a Jewish king.
Although borders maybe contentious.
Like I said before,if we begin talk history no progress will be made,innocent Palestinians and isrealis alike will just continue to suffer over
nothing.
But if that is not where isreal is supposed to be,you can also educate me on where exactly their land is supposed to be in the middle east (on the map)?
But please don't tell me ancient isreal was in Europe.
Re: Netanyahu: Israel Will Invade Rafah Regardless Of Hostage Deal by JoeEeL(m): 4:44pm On May 01
Delat521:

To all the terrorists including the very one you're supporting and their supporters. grin

Re: Netanyahu: Israel Will Invade Rafah Regardless Of Hostage Deal by ALLNIGERIANSMAD(m): 5:55pm On May 01
allthingsgood:

Responding to your garbage will be a waste of energy. Its like talking to a wall.
you are a failure, you can't answer any of the above question, so you just have to hide your face.
Re: Netanyahu: Israel Will Invade Rafah Regardless Of Hostage Deal by ALLNIGERIANSMAD(m): 5:58pm On May 01
allthingsgood:

you are a failure, you can't answer any of the above question, so you just have to hide your face..
Re: Netanyahu: Israel Will Invade Rafah Regardless Of Hostage Deal by Gandrova: 6:17pm On May 01
11doubledee:

I never said it's about religion, I only highlighted what will bring lasting peace,wrong religious teachings fuels hatred.
We know it's a land dispute but who actually owns the land?
We are not talking about 1914 or 1948 here.
Is it the Jews that have been systematically displaced from time to time like i previously tried to explain in my first response or Palestinians?
From my very little knowledge of ancient history, isreal has always been in close proximity with both Egypt and Jordan not even Palestine was stated,the closest is philistia made up of Gaza itself,Ekron,Gath,Ashkelon and Ashod.
All ancient Jewish cities.
The temple destroyed by the Romans in Jerusalem (west Bank) was built by a Jewish king.
Although borders maybe contentious.
Like I said before,if we begin talk history no progress will be made,innocent Palestinians and isrealis alike will just continue to suffer over
nothing.
But if that is not where isreal is supposed to be,you can also educate me on where exactly their land is supposed to be in the middle east (on the map)?
But please don't tell me ancient isreal was in Europe.

lolz! You don't want to be told that Ancient Isreali were from Europe.
In the Biblical context, Both Palestinian and Isreali have connection that is interwoven.
Like you rightly mentioned, if history is not forgotten progress can't be achieved.
It should be a win- win situation.
So that progress could be made.
There is no single Area that you can't find Isreali and Palestinians together. But due to heated hatred for each other, it has made it in possible for Reconciliation or mediation.

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Chinaโ€™s Xi Jinping Arrives In US Ahead Of Summit With Joe Biden / Breaking News - Colonel Gaddafi Captured And Killed (pic) / Hamas Military Chief Killed In Israeli Airstrike, War Says Hamas!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 72
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.