Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,397 members, 7,836,596 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 10:23 AM

Palliative: Have You Received Your Portions Of Grain From FG? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Palliative: Have You Received Your Portions Of Grain From FG? (105 Views)

Have You Received Your Share Of The Federal Government Grant / Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala Hails The Resumption Of Grain Trade / Have You Received Your FGN Survival Fund Alert? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Palliative: Have You Received Your Portions Of Grain From FG? by Melagros(m): 8:52am On May 01
COMRADES, due to the ongoing hardship in the land of our dear Nigeria, because of the uproar, bemoaning and complaint by the citizens of the Republic, sometimes ago in March. March 5, to be precise. A Warton Ukraine after our cries reached her ears, and out of pity donated approximately 25,000 tonnes of grains to the federal government of Nigeria in order to feed her emaciated citizens before hunger annihilates us!

As the hunger bites harder, the federal government also, in order to cushion the effect of the hardship, decided to open the state silos and distributed at least 400 tonnes of varieties of grains. To the best of my knowledge, nobody in both my nuclear and extended family, my neighbours, my street, my state of residence and also my state of origin whom I know that received any palliative in the name of grains from FG

I live less than a dollar a day, if a vulnerable Nigerian like me could not get the palliative, then who the palliative was meant for? The middle or the high class? Can I/ we continue expecting or I/we should just forget about it?
Please, somebody should educate me
Distinguished ladies and gentlemen
Thank you very much
Re: Palliative: Have You Received Your Portions Of Grain From FG? by Righthussle: 8:53am On May 01
Which stupid grains
Re: Palliative: Have You Received Your Portions Of Grain From FG? by ForValour: 9:02am On May 01
Nonsense
Re: Palliative: Have You Received Your Portions Of Grain From FG? by smileyoo: 10:09am On May 01
Gbajue government can't give you any reasonable palliative, just forget it and hustle more to take care of yourself and your family. God will help Nigerians.

1 Like

Re: Palliative: Have You Received Your Portions Of Grain From FG? by hellunfats(f): 10:10am On May 01
Is police station you will end up if you continue looking for palliative from government

1 Like

Re: Palliative: Have You Received Your Portions Of Grain From FG? by CodeTemplar: 10:12am On May 01
Propaganda granules is what I see. APC is terribly evil.

1 Like

Re: Palliative: Have You Received Your Portions Of Grain From FG? by ambale(m): 10:22am On May 01
Omo at this point na to just siddon one corner dey look baba Bola ooo

In less than a year, the man don lie pass Lai Mohammed sef

Even the 50k grant, the noise don go down again😂😂😂

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

APC - All Propaganda Congress Another Lies Bursted / ‘No Minimum Wage By End Of May, No Peace’ – Labour Warns Nigerian Govt / Month Of May Powerful Prophetic Declarations From Fr. Mbaka . Tap Your Blessing

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.